Author Topic: April 2022 Writing Contest: "Thrill of the Hunt"  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
April 2022 Writing Contest: "Thrill of the Hunt"
« on: April 01, 2022, 07:52:16 PM »
Entries have now closed. Please go here to vote for your favourite story.

General Contest Rules:
  • All stories submitted between 12:00am April 2, 2022 UTC and 11:59pm May 2, 2022 UTC that fit the topic criteria will be accepted.
  • Stories can be submitted to any of the story writing boards (this excludes the Roleplay boards); non-English stories will need an English translation linked to them, which must also be in the relevant story section, in order to be accepted.
  • Stories must be started in the month stated, and listed here for submission before month's end.
  • General site rules apply to contest entries. If any changes to site rules occur during the contest, violating entries will have until close of entry—or end of any amnesty period, whichever is sooner—to adjust their entry accordingly, or risk disqualification. If changes occur during the voting cycle, votes for violating entries will be ignored.

Aaaah, Easter. Where we spend our time gorging on rabbit-, egg- and, if you're Australian like me, bilby-shaped chocolate we found lying in our gardens placed by a magical bunny with a sweet tooth. And let's admit it, it's never really been about the cacao-derived prize we get at the end, but the hunt for them.

And that's what this month's story contest is about. Not the Easter egg variety (although I will state now, I have that lined up for next month). Now this will not be like last year's "It Began Online" comp. For this one, you must detail how the perpetrator(s) found their victim(s), how they tracked them down, and captured them.

You have between the times at the top. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in a PM, or check below in case there is an answer already. Good luck, and happy hunting.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 07:32:10 PM by Army of One »
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Re: April 2022 Writing Contest: "Thrill of the Hunt"
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 07:57:46 PM »
So will my story need to go in Extreme Stories?

No, although I have no doubt that some will end up there, due to the chosen "hunting methods". What matters is that you detail the plan, and how they executed it, from reconnaissance to completion. As such, they can go anywhere it fits.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 487
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 03:21:52 PM »
JC’s Rules to Hunting:  A Club of Chester County Offshoot (MF, M+F, oral, anal, rape, bond, drug, cons, viol)  This story is a breakdown of how JC, one of the members of the Club of Chester County, approaches his craft and his prey.  Story is two parts long, showing different hunting methods.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 10:56:14 PM »
How interesting. I could use one of my serial rapists for this one. Maybe.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 04:05:58 PM »
Desire of The Rose.

It's not finished yet, but I'm off to a decent start :) Decided to not use The Hunter after all and went with a different character.

Edit: Now it's finished.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 01:42:25 AM by RapeU »