Author Topic: Troops Gang-Rape a French Journalist in Kosovo (B&W pics, underage & violence)  (Read 24340 times)

Bruiser7
This is an awesome story and the grainy black and white pictures further elevate it.  Well worth a merit!

Thanks! These pictures come from a video with 360p resolution; after some thought, I decided to make them B&W images and adjust lighting & contrast, so you get a good feel of what is going on. B&W images are IMO more forgiving with lower resolution. The grainy texture gives the feeling of images that resurfaced from some old hidden files.

The story is a lot of fun to write. Having this sexy journalist gang-raped right next to her rental car is something I find incredibly erotic. Slender brunettes are very high on my personal scale of attractiveness!

Bruiser7
Just as teasing and brutal as I thought it was going to be before reading it! Did expect Phillipe to taunt her verbally more than he did! Still merit awarded from me!

Thanks!

Philippe doesn't feel like calling Séverine a whore nor being verbally abusive with her; he is just super-happy to fuck her. He is totally overpowered by his lust for her, yet he has feelings for her. He is frustrated much less with her than with himself for being too unconfident and shy with women; he doesn't blame the woman for his own shortcomings. Many male characters will never question themselves and will always blame the woman and call her all sorts of foul names; this is not Philippe's case.

On Séverine's side, I did my best to establish that there is some sort of ambivalence toward him, yet her professionalism is the dominant force in her normal life. Up to that fateful day, Séverine was the typical career young woman who sacrifices her very best youthful years to her professional life. If Philippe had known his way around women, he might have been the man to wake up Séverine's sexual side; I can perfectly picture him in Paris inviting her for a coffee and telling her something like "ooh, let's just not talk about work; I want to spend time with you!" ... just enough to make her view him in a different light; it is much better than telling your cute coworker that she's got a nice butt!

This being said, having sexual intercourse during a gang-rape may not be the best way to start a long-term relationship. Like "How did you meet your husband?" "Oh, he was my cameraman and when I was a war correspondent, I was raped by Serbian soldiers and he ended up joining them and raping me as well! He's such an awesome man to be with!" (lol)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 02:08:33 AM by Bruiser7 »

Bruiser7
Note: Beside being a total turn-on for me, this story really makes me pause and reflect about what makes a good rape story. In this case, there is sexual tension built-up right from the start and a clear sense of anticipation on the soldiers' side, as they had set a trap and couldn't wait to get their hands on Séverine. There is also an element of social order reversal: the French journalist who sometimes takes a condescending tone when writing about the Serbian army now gets owned by these same soldiers; this is always a big turn-on for me. Another thing: I think the images work really well and they make me feel as I was there seeing every bit of action, my imagination readily filling in the gaps between the images.

Séverine felt the Lieutenant's strength as he held her arms up, as well as Philippe's intense lust for her being vented as he forcefully banged her and rocked her entire body horizontally, this being deeply felt through her vagina and confirmed by the way her cameraman's face was dancing in her line of sight whenever she opened her eyes. She heard Philippe constantly groaning with contented lust and calling her name as he delightfully fucked her deep and hard... She was now making quick grunting sounds each time she bounced against Philippe's hips. To her right she confusely saw a group of Serbian soldiers, most of whom were laughing, cheering or jeering at her and drinking beer; the soldiers also danced to and fro, their figures slanting in her in her line of sight; she confusedly spotted a soldier taking photos of her never-ending rape. All was bathed by sunlight under the Kosovar blue mid-afternoon sky.

Séverine also had developped a headache from the nonstopp bobbing motion. It also struck her that she should have felt hungry by now, as she hadn't eaten anything since 7 AM, and she always had a light breakfast -- a piece of breed with coffee -- but she didn't feel hungry at all. She just felt... trashed, sore and shaken... and also deadly terrified that they might ultimately kill them both, her body being given to Philippe by the Lieutenant like the condemned man's last cigarette...

But such was life. At the end of the day, what was the difference between the minutes they had left to live and a "standard lifetime"? Once the time has passed, it is passed and never to come back again. And to her it felt like she had been gang-raped nonstop for days, weeks and months; for all she cared, she could have been raped since the dawn of times; her ordeal wasn't measured in time, but in unrepairability. If these precious minutes were all she had left, then better make the best of it and grab any fleck of pleasure that she may get. A most bizarre thought crossed her mind: she thought of these 17th century young women who were burned alive as witches -- usually after being gang-raped repeatedly in addition to being tortured -- and felt she was having it easier than them, a bullet in the head being far more merciful than flesh-devouring flames.

As she felt Philippe's thick dick pounding her, forcefully making its way and completely filling her up, constantly rubbing her clitoris and then retreating some only to come back even more forcefully as Philippe's pleasure increased, she tried to forget the unspeakable horror of being raped by her friend and coworker; she knew that she would never ever be able to work with him again, but she tossed that grim thought aside. She tried instead to think of something that could arouse her and make the experience more enjoyable, or at least less unbearable.

Séverine then decided to open the secret door and unleash her hidden dark sexual self, and doing this she realized that being pounded by her cameraman's dick wasn't that unpleasant. Philippe's dick wasn't the longest, but it had a good girth and each time he rammed her, she felt her vagina filled up and her pleasure receptors stimulated by this large fleshy piston coming and going nonstop.

Then she heard the Lieutenant's voice above her... "Hey Frenchie boy! Listen... Don't pound her too deep and heavy; concentrate on fucking her nearer her entrance; this is where her pleasure spots are... Do this, and you'll hear her panting and moaning loud! This will make you cum harder!!!"

Her cameraman kept groaning and calling her name as he didn't seem to acknowledge the Lieutenants's words, but she felt an immadiate change in the way he raped her, as he began to pump his thick swollen dick only part of the way in, but very fast! And this increased tenfold the dick-rubbing against her clitoris and her vagina walls exactly where they were the most sensitive. Oh this Lieutenant really knew his trade... The fucking bastard!

Thus, just as she had decided to unleash her secret sexual being from the shadows it had always been kept, she felt an unstoppable wave of bliss coursing her entire body; even the Lieutenant's hands on her arms and shoulders contributed to her highly aroused state. She began to moan out loud and decided to completely surrender herself to their virile power! They were so STRONG! And Philippe had been wanting her so much!!! No doubt he had been dreaming of fucking her for years, perhaps since he first saw her back when she was just 21 on an internship; and then she suddenly recalled the time when she came back for good after her two years in Germany, and they assigned her to work with him again... Now she recalled what she saw in his eyes -- SEXUAL DESIRE, PURE SEXUAL LUST! -- how didn't she notice? She must have been totally absorbed in her new career...

Philippe couldn't believe his ears as he heard Séverine moaning out loud... and calling his name!?
"AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh ! ... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh ! AAaaaah ! Aaaah ! aaaah ! Ooooh Philippe ! Philippe ! Allez ! Oui ! Oui ! (... Philippe! Philippe! Com'n! Yes! Yes!) Aaaaaaaah ! ... Aaaaaaahhhh ! Aahh! ... Oh oui ! Oh oui Philippe ! Philippe ! Prends-moi Philippe ! Prends-moi ! Allez vas-y ! Donne-moi ta bite ! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh OUI ... Aaaaaahh C'EST BON! C'EST BON!... oui, oui, oui, oui, oui !!!!! (... Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Philippe! Philippe! Take me Philippe! Take me! Give me your dick! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh YES! ... Aaaoooooh IT'S SO GOOD! SO GOOD!... yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!) ... Aaaaahhhhh ! Oui ...Continue! Continue ! ooooh! C'EST BON !!!! Ooooh OUI!!!! FAIS-MOI JOUIR ! FAIS MOI JOUIIIIIIIIRRRRRhhhh... aaaa aaaaahhhh!!!! (...Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! ooooooohh IT'S SO GOOD!!!! Oooooh YES!!!! MAKE ME COME! MAKE ME COOMMMMMMMMMMrrrhhhh... aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!) ... aaa aaaaaahhhhhhhh !"

He kept going in the same position, ignoring the fatigue building up in his biceps as he squeezed her thighs tight to keep her in place, but then he had the great idea of scooping himself a little under her, so his lap and thighs would support a little bit more of her weight; he also tossed her up a bit so her lower legs rested more solidly on his shoulders. She was moaning and not even thinking of resisting anymore. She had surrendered and given herself to him and his cock. It was a great thing that he was fit enough to perform 30 chin-ups; now it felt a little easier on his arms, and he picked up the pace again after this slight switch of position, relishing the feeling of his extra-sensitive cock burrowing its way inside Séverine's vagina as her breasts freely bounced away with her nipples fully erect...

Séverine was now panting and freely juicing inside her cunt, her head spinning and her heart racing. It felt so delicious now to feel her entire body being shaken, her swollen breasts bouncing and naked under all these men's gazes, right here in the middle of this field, just beside her rental orange car... As she was wildly shaken and facing the sky, she was imagining her cameraman was savagely fucking her on the car hood; she was loving how his dick rubbed against her fully aroused clitoris, and she blissfully felt the mounting wave of delight from her cameraman's dick and knew that a massive orgasm was on its way!!! "Ooooooooohhhh Philippe ! Philippe !?" She was so shocked and surprised at having such an intense experience from her cameraman, who was usually so unconfident and shy with her.

Philippe kept grunting loud and pounding her while incessantly calling her name... "SÉVERINE ! SÉVERINE ! OOOOHHHH SÉVERINE ! ... SÉVERINE ! OOHHH ! AHHRRRRR!!! ... AHHRRRR!!! ... Aaaarrhrhh! ... hrrrrrr! ... hrrrrr! ... hrrrr!..." Both the journalist and her cameraman mixed their panting, moaning, name-calling and grunting together as they were experiencing this incredibly torrid sex together.

The Serbian officer had a good laugh as he felt Séverine on the brink of an intense orgasm. It was so fucking delicious to have her own cameraman raping her... And now she was loving it!!! If he kept going at this rate, they would soon promote him to Captain and give him an assignment as instructor for the recruit soldiers in one of their rape camps. He smiled at the thaught, yet he didn't wish it that much, for being on the field as part of an operational unit, he had opportunities to capture and rape foreign journalists and other observers -- even female NATO soldiers -- and gang-rape them along with his men. Either way, he was guaranteed a supply of fresh pussies and smiled broadly at this prospect... Being an army officer serving a dictatorial State was a dangerous job, but dangerous jobs always came with perks unavailable to mere mortals! The French journalist was a hell of a perk!!!

As Philippe kept pumping his dick inside his coworker's pussy and making her moan senseless, the Lieutenant's chiefest concern was Philippe would explode and cum just before she reached Cloud Nine, as it would be a lot of fun to hear the French journalist orgasming once more, this time from her own cameraman!!!

Little did he know that Philippe had the opposite problem. Before getting up this morning, he had woken up in bed around 5 AM, in the tiny room he shared with 3 NATO soldiers. And he had silently masturbated thinking of Séverine... Thinking he was banging her after ripping her clothes off and bending her over the orange car hood in some remote part of the country! And he had cummed very strongly! Like all unconfident men, he didn't believe he COULD get sex on that day and he didn't even believe he was going to try to heat things up with her, and as such he had a session of solo play on that very morning! Any confident man in his place would have known there might be a chance for some action with Séverine and would have refrained from masturbating on the same morning, so he'd have a solid and lasting erection to offer her in the case of any fireworks. And what's more, he had had an involuntary blast of cum earlier just from watching Séverine's gang rape!

Philippe kept pounding her and felt himself on the verge of losing his erection, which is a capital sin among Serbian soldiers. He didn't panick and went into his head, and YES! He just thought of a very potent fantasy he had with Séverine; this fantasy never failed to get him highly aroused and rock-hard! Thus he went into his head...
      He and Séverine were working in their journal's main office in Paris. Lately, a female coworker of Séverine -- Martine, a cute blonde, fair-skinned, petite with perky round breasts -- had published some controversial caricatures of Mahomet... This didn't go down well with the Muslim community! All of a sudden, they hear loud noises from the street and rush at the window to see what's going on. A very large mob of angry young men, most of whom have dark skin, are screaming in anger and chanting slogans calling for the journal's destruction! Soon they hear them from within the building and it's getting closer! "Oh my God! says Martine, they're in the hallway! They're coming for us!!!" Quickly the men try to barricade the door, but it's too little too late... The angry mob of North African men burst the door open and begin to ransack the place and beat up the men in the most violent way, some of them are already down, and all the women start screaming in a concert of terror upon seeing this mob of dark-skinned Muslim men, who quickly spot them and rush at them!!!
       He sees four Maghrebis ruthlessly seizing Séverine and four others seizing her cute blonde cojournalist -- who authored the controversial caricatures -- and they mercilessly tear their clothes off! In a flash, Séverine and Martine are topless. He sees Séverine's perky breasts naked under the office neon light and bouncing has she moves in her pointless fight agaist the four angry Muslims. Martine's vanilla breasts are quickly assaulted by a flurry of dark brown hands as the enraged men keep shouting all sorts of foul names at them. Séverine and Martine are quickly tossed on their respective desks, where the black men violently rip their skirts off their hips and very soon, Philippe can see the women's feet, legs and pubic hair -- Martine's being a most delicate and warm Gold -- and the first men immediately drop their pants, spread out the women's legs and spear themselves between their silky thighs as they frantically scream in panick while the other men hold them firmly down against their desks. Then one Muslim man after the other rapes Séverine, who is forced to take another man in her mouth, her superb white breasts shaking nonstop from the brutal abuse, while Martine is letting out shrill screams as she is subjected to the exact same treatment at the hands of the angry young North African men, in a room filled with the shrill, loud screams of all the other women who are now all being brutally raped by these fierce Muslims!!! "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MOCK THE PROPHET!!!" they all scream.

As Philippe was so intensely into his Muslim-themed fantasy, he kept fucking Séverine and he barely realised that she was just abou to climax. He snapped out of his fantasy when he heard her scream loud in unadulterated ecstasy as she very forcefully orgasmed...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... HHHHHHHHh... OUI!!!! Ooooh Philippe... (YES! Ooooh Philippe...) Nature and her dark sexual self had forced her mouth open and she had let go a long and scream of bliss as she felt millions of small timebombs detonating on every millimeter of her body. Séverine's body was all jello and her hands freely floated in front of her forehead as the Serbian Lieutenant kept her body horizontal, in line with her cameraman's furious pounding...

Her coworker was now fucking her harder than ever as she kept panting and moaning in an extended post-orgasm aftershock. To say he was loving this was an understatement. He started to think he had just died and he was in Paradise. This was so fucking unreal! Séverine's delicious breasts bouncing away, seemingly for ever, as she kept being fucked and fucked and fucked again right beside their orange rental car... WOW!!! WHAT A BOMBSHELL SHE WAS! He couldn't get enough of Séverine's perky breasts, their shaking and bouncing spelling his complete victory and conquest of her! FUCK WORK ETHICS!!! Work ethics is for losers!

Philippe kept voicing his immense pleasure, repeating over and over "Ah OUI ! OUI ! OUI ! Ahhhrrrr! SÉVERINE ! SÉVERINE ! AH ! C'EST BON !" amid his intense grunting. (Oh YES! YES! Ahhhrrrr! SÉVERINE! SÉVERINE! Ah! THIS IS SO GOOD!)

Each of his hip thrust inside Séverine was a forcefull victory against the Friendzone/Coworkerzone! This triumph of sexual lust over professionalism, of pure primal sexual strength over Western civilisation and its restraining rules, this victory was also spelled by Séverine's arms and hands swinging freely above her head, as the Lieutenant held her armpits, and by her head bobbing, as she now enjoyed her post-climax bliss while silently and obediently letting her cameraman fuck her as hard and deep as he wanted...

The cameraman kept banging her like a stallion with his rock-hard erection, his dick throbbing and swollen with a new unstoppable life as he forcefully steamed ahead and passed the frontier of No-Return Kingdom of Manly Bliss. YES, HE WAS FUCKING HER! FUCKING HIS JOURNALIST... LIKE THESE ANGRY MUSLIMS ON HER DESK IN PARIS, AND THIS WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Sensing his climax very near, grunting and groaning very intensely, and now fucking Séverine with frantic abandon, he quickly went back to his Parisian-Muslim fantasy to make sure he would erupt inside Séverine like a volcano who suddenly awakes after eons of sleep...
             The angry Muslim African men rape Séverine, Martine and every other woman present; they rape them urgently, angrily and with total abandon! Now he watches Martine's incredibly firm butt, two round buns of pure white flesh with a tinge of pale gold, as out-of-control Muslims take turns in raping her doggystyle with their big brown dicks! Then, the African men find a little sister, 15 years old, a slender brunette with blossoming charms, who happens to be there on some sort of internship as part of a highschool project, and they urgently assault her; now, her clothes are lying in shreds on the office floor as one African man after the other pins her against the floor and rapes her missionary style, with total fury and quickly cums very forcefully inside her, the first of them having violently broken her virgin's hymen. The young teen screams at the top of her voice as one dark man after the other pounds her bloody vagina with his huge brown dick, smiling broadly and shouting "ALLAH AKBAR!" as he forcefully cums deep inside her.
             His erect dick is on the verge of exploding as he watches the horde of men taking their turns on Séverine and Martine!!! They all vent their anger by intensely releasing their loads inside these French journalists. Yeah! Now they're getting punished! This is Allah's will!!! Each of them screams "ALLAH AKBAR!!!" as he forcefully ejaculates... He feels very much ashamed of enjoying the dystopian scene, but it's so FUCKING DAMNED GOOD! ahhhhrrrrr! hrrrrr! HRRRRR! ... HRRRR!... Séverine and Martine take the massive pounding naked on their desks, their beautiful breasts now freely bouncing under the African men's fury and anger as they let spill frothing saliva in their open-mouthed exhilaration at gang-raping these university-educated white women, whose sublimely dainty feet swing in the air as their pure white legs bounce against the dark men's muscly sides as they take one dark-brown dick after the other, each man screaming "ALLAH AKBAR!!!" as he cums forcefully and vents his anger..."ALLAH AKBAR!!!" ... "ALLAH AKBAR!!!"... All barriers destroyed... All the educated white women stripped naked and savagely raped by these beasts on their very desks, their university diplomas and their work ethics of no avail against these... "ALLAH AKBAR!!!" ... "ALLAH AKBAR!!!" All these African men empty their balls inside Séverine... "ALLAH AKBAR!!!" Séverine and Martine, ON THEIR DESKS, NAKED AND GANG-RAPED AND TAKING ALL THESE MEN'S HUGE LOADS OF MUSLIM CUM... All barriers are broken down! All the white women arrr... AHHHRRRRRRRR!!!!!

At last, Philippe feels his bursting dick exploding deep inside Séverine and he shouts an unrestrained scream of joy as he extremely forcefully spurts his load in an ungodly intense ejaculation, venting out his years of frustration in this one massive load of sperm!!! ...
....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... TYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRR ... AAHHTTTTYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

As she felt Philippe's warm and massive load of goo flooding her vagina and entering her womb, Séverine felt horror and shock at this terrible reality of taking her coworker's dick and flow of sperm inside her; from a professional standpoint, it was unspeakable and unforgivable; she could never ever work with him again! Yet her dark sexual being inside her felt satisfaction at feeling and heering this well-built man so forcefully cumming inside her. She knew that this dark being would never be silenced from now on. She would, against her will, long for the return of this same throbbing dick that had given her such an extreme rush of pleasure! Oh Philippe, qu'as-tu fait ! Mais... c'était BON !? (Oh Philippe, what have you done! But... it was, GOOD!?) Again, she would forever feel both loathing and lust for him. Loathing for him as a professional man, but lust for his well-endowed dick.

Her cameraman felt he was dying from so intense a pleasure as he ejaculated... There are no words to describe the biblical extent of his complete satisfaction, the utter fulfillment of his beastly lust for his journalist!

As he spurted one long-lasting shot of thick jism, he contemplated Séverine's now tired and surrendered figure, as her head kept bobbing in the Serbian Lieutenant's lap... Séverine's cameraman enjoyed every little second of this sublime moment of complete victory, as he kept pounding her as long as his spurting dick would stay inside her... The Serbian photograph joyfully clicked-clicked his camera on this incredible moment...

As he finished spurting his massive and sustained load, Philippe felt his legs turn to jello from the unreal climax and he fell to his knees, letting go of Séverine's legs, his cum-dripping dick exiting her flooded vagina and his sperm spilling out of her entrance while she half stood, half laid down, the Serbian officer still holding her arms.
"OH ! PUUTAIN ! OH PUTAIN DE MERDE !!! ... NON MAIS QUELLE PUTAIN DE BAISE !!!" (OH SHIIIT! OH LORD JESUS!... WHAT AN INCREDIBLY GOOD FUCK THIS WAS!!!)

Prensently, the Lieutenant kept holding Séverine's shoulder and had her kneeling and turning around, as her recovering cameraman took advantage of his position to touch her gorgeous ankles in order to caress her legs and move up to her incredibly white and beautiful butt. The photograph clicked-clicked again...

As he wanted to capture the moment when Philippe started caressing and kissing and licking Séverine's wonderful butt, the photographed clicked-clicked but then he realized there were no shots left!

The photograph felt very sad as he told his officer, but the Lieutenant was already happy with the photos. He would write some cheesy comments on some of them and circulate copies in the entire Brigade! His Platoon had won bragging rights! Tabloids and undergrund erotic magazines would also welcome such material.

"Now! he said to Philippe, Now you can ask your beautiful journalist to give you head... No, you can COMMAND her to be a good coworker and show her respect and appreciation for your hard work by giving you the best blowjob she can possibly give you! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

All the men joined in the fun. The Captain and his two roadcheck Corporals were growing impatient; they couldn't wait to do what they had in mind. Thus, the cameraman's answer were music to their ears:
"Thank you very much! I would really love to have her suck my dick, but I need first to rest a little, if I may, so the experience will be that much more enjoyable."

Séverine couldn't believe her ears! She somewhat understood Philippe's intense and long-harbored lust for her, and also realized that the Serbian officer would probably have forced him to rape her just for the fun of watching the scene. But now, Philippe was openly objectifying her and speaking of her like a piece of meat, only there to satisfy his sexual wants. No way she was going to allow him to have her mouth around his dick, unless it was required to save her life!

The Lieutenant nodded, and congratulated him on his great sexual prowess. He'd had her orgasming in his arms and then had cummed hard inside her like a pro! He deserved some refreshment. He gave an order, and one of his men gave him a nice, cold beer. As Séverine watched Philippe opening the can of beer, grinning along with the Serbian soldiers, some of whom patted him on the shoulder, as she watched this can being opened with a schlick sound, she knew a heavy armored door, like a Swiss bank vault, was being shut forever between them.

At this point, the Captain and his two Corporals from Ramoc stepped in front of the men and approached Séverine, who realized with horrific disappointment that her ordeal was STILL not over. She surprised herself in wanting the Serbian soldiers shot her dead at this point...

Sometimes, unexpected things happen that break all social and professional barriers. Such was the case on this mid-April afternoon, in the middle of a secluded Kosovar field when Séverine, French journalist and war correspondent, was captured by Serbian soldiers along with her cameraman, who was powerless to protect her, yet greatly enjoyed the unexpected turn of events; he enjoyed it to an outrageously high degree. He finally got to freely satisfy his lust for her, but on which terms? And at what cost?

From her half-opened eyes, and half kneeling, half lying down, her body beyond battered, Séverine looked at her cameraman-turned-rapist with loathing, contempt and regret all at once. If he had been more confident with her and this... HORROR hadn't taken place, maybe she could have dated him and they might have become lovers if not a couple, but NOW!!! NOW this was completely out of the question. Once this... HORROR... this ORDEAL was over, she was going to turn this very heavy page, probably with some professional help, and start a brand-new one.

Yes, Philippe had given her an orgasm, but only because this bastard Serbian officer explained him how, so he would once more enjoy the satisfaction of her senseless moaning and unstoppable verbal expressions of her orgasming. This she could teach to the young lover she was going to chose. Yes. As soon as possible, she would say goodbye to Kosovo, goodbye to Philippe and goodbye to being a war correspondent. There were other ways she could advance her career and anyway, from now on, she was going to strike more balance between her personal and professional lives. Philippe had just become coperpetrator of a war crime. He did precisely what she was working and standing against as a woman and journalist.

It felt all strange to her -- she was still naked in the middle of the field, surrounded with more than twenty men who had just raped her, and presently approached by three more uniformed rapists, yet she was already setting out on the road to a better life... IF ONLY the Serbian troops let her live! She once again opted to be fully obedient as her best chance for survival.

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 07:05:53 AM by Bruiser7 »

Bruiser7
Note: All right! Now begins the second and last phase of this story. I have had such a great time writing the first phase, even more than I had anticipated. All the scenes where the Serbian soldiers are pounding and having their way with the French journalist -- naked in their arms in the middle of the field and right next to her rental car -- are for ever printed in my mind. I find the scene pretty darn hot. Now that the photograph has no shots left, let's see what I can do without pictures. I had some final scenes in mind that my source video just doesn't cover; for example, I absolutely want Séverine to get bent over the car hood and slammed hard! I don't have much time left, but let's just get started...

The Captain and his two Corporals from the road checkpoint near Ramoc approached Séverine, who laid on her side with her torso erect on her delicate white arms, her firm breasts beautifully sagging down a little sideways, her dainty feet and lower legs spelling white female sensuality against the green grass. She felt exhausted, but since she wanted to maximize her chances of survival, she looked at the approaching men very stoically.

However, she felt very angry inside her as she recognized the Serbian officer who had asked them their papers last morning near Ramoc, seemingly so long ago. She looked at him smiling down on her with his well-trimmed dark mustache and his small mischievous eyes; the two tall and massive Corporals flanking him were an ominous sight that meant one more rough gang-rape for Séverine!

No doubt, it was him... This wicked-looking officer had called the Lieutenant and they had set up their trap farther down the road. The three men were now upon her, very calm in their demeanour as the entire platoon -- and a contented, beer-drinking Philippe -- looked on intently. Such a shame that no one had another small camera. Philippe had very much enjoyed having his way with Séverine, but he didn't want to push the crime as far as lending them his own material, and he prayed they wouldn't take a second look in the rental car; thus far, the Serbian soldiers have been far too distracted by Séverine's tits, ass and pussy. So Philippe opted to mitigate his betrayal of her coworker; he felt bad enough as it was and rightly so. He would have a very difficult time looking himself in a mirror from now on, or looking in the eyes of his girlfriend for that matter...

Séverine, completely vulnerable in her nakedness and submitted to her fate, yet with fire of anger in her eyes, looked up at the Captain as he spoke excellent English with a devious-sounding accent that only added to the wickedness of his looks : "Hello little Mademoiselle! I see you have recognized me... Now, don't be so angry, please! You shouldn't have been travelling in these parts by yourselves so soon after the bombing! If it hadn't been us, it would have been others, and then... It might as well have been even worse!"

He gave a pause to let his words sink in. He did his best to make Séverine feel like her fate could have been worse, and now he reminded her of the real possibility that she could meet the worst fate:
"As it is, I am not sure whether the Platoon Lieutenant is willing to let you leave this field alive. I am senior in rank ..." He gently tapped his shoulder pad, where three gold diamonds were lined up straight; the Lieutenant had just two, as Séverine saw him putting back his field jacket on. The weather was getting cooler as the shadows were growing longer, with still very few puffy clouds in the clear sky. "... I am senior in rank, but I do not command this Platoon and it would be very bad manners on my part to give orders to the Lieutenant in front of his men! But I may convince him to let you go with your life IF... If you very willingly offer yourself to us. There is something I have been wanting to do with you from the first time I saw you in that orange car of yours..."

Séverine answered "Y... Yes. Whatever sex you ask for, I will do. I just ask you to let me go back to Paris. It... It's no use telling you I won't publish anything about this... incident, because anyway no one in the public would believe me! People in my country prefer to live with lies and bask in their false sense of safety. They don't want to know that what just happened to me is much more common than they think. They prefer to watch all these films where female characters are always saved at the last moment."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" the Captain burst out laughing along with the two Corporals. "... Ah! Ah! Ah! ... Oh yes! I know these movies! It's so damned funny! All these tough-looking men who can't even manage to get rid of just one man and then have his nice little companion! ... Yeah, but here, this is real life! In real life, now you KNOW what happens to an attractive foreign journalist who gets caught in the middle of a secluded field! She gets fucked and fucked again! And NOW little Mademoiselle, you ARE getting fucked again! ..."

Séverine said nothing. She just looked down, accepting her fate as the two Corporals lifted her up and brought her near the small orange Lada.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Bruiser7
When Captain Miroslav Panić had first seen Séverine in the passenger seat on that fateful morning, he KNEW he was going to rape her and HOW he was going to. He had already enjoyed her on his lap as she bounced up and down, riding his cock and moaning out loud her shameful pleasure with her arms hugging the Serbian soldier in front of her. His Corporals had done this too, and it had been so much fun!

Now he was going to do what he had pictured himself doing as he saw her leaning over her driver/cameraman to give papers to the Corporal at the driver window. He'd had a massive boner from thinking of it. And it was in fact pretty vanilla stuff, but he knew he would get an immense kick out of it.

He ordered his Corporals to turn Séverine around and lean her over against the car hood, where her magnificient white, firm butt was offered for all the men to see under the Kosovar late-afternoon sun; two buns of sublime French delights basking in April light. Captain Miroslav Panić immediately got down on his knees behind her and put his hands on both sides of her ass, running his hands on the silky soft skin, squeezing her butt cheeks and greatly enjoying the uniquely female softness of this most erotic bodypart. He then started to lick Séverine's ass. "Oh yes! Oh yes! ... You are very, very beautiful Mademoiselle! Please say you want me to fuck you like a beast! Say it now!"

"Th... Thanks for the compliment, Sir. Will you please fuck me from behind like a wild beast from Serbia, Sir?"
The Captain was taken aback by Séverine's survival-driven roleplaying. His boner was now pushing hard against his uniform pants, as he answered while standing up... "Yes Mademoiselle! I will! We will rape you, and we will RIGHT NOW!"

He once more undid his uniform pants, but didn't take them off this time. No, he wanted to fuck her all clothed, fast, intense and furious exactly like he had been wanting to do since the very start. His erection stuck out of his khaki pants, hard, veiny and well girthed. Grabbing Séverine's hips, he rubbed his throbbing hardness on the French journalist's butt, bringing his dick to the point of near bursting in doing so. Both Corporals simply stood by and watched, growing an erection in their own right. Séverine no longer needed to be pinned down and they were rape veterans enough to understand that. But the Captain still ordered them to hold her arms, as he wished to simulate the forceful and urgent rape of a freshly undressed victim.

After immensely enjoying Séverine's pure white butt, Captain Miroslav Panić -- AT LAST!!! -- inserted his hard dick inside the beautiful journalist as she was bent over the orange Lada they had stopped at the checkpoint near Ramoc. He roared in utter satisfaction as he felt his manhood forcefully making its way inside the beyond-lubed pussy and he immediately started to fuck her fast and furious as if he wanted to be done quickly lest some unwanted witnesses saw him commit this war crime.

Séverine had made a short, clear moan as she felt the Captain's intrusion inside her womanhood, but then she took this nondescript rape stoically without making a sound. The Captain didn't ask her to say anything; she had been concerned he may command her to tell him she was loving it, but he did nothing of the sort, and she felt some diffuse sense of relief as the Captain kept pounding her... But she felt her tits crushed and rubbed painfully hard against the orange Lada's metallic hood. As she was pinned into place, she couldn't use her arms to ease this pain as her entire body was utterly shaken from the very intense fucking the Captain kept up as he grunted and groaned in mounting ecstasy, quickly building up a strong climax.

Then Séverine felt the unmistakable twitching inside her, and Captain Miroslav Panić tensed up and roared loud as he emptied his balls inside the French journalist, driving his head back and fully enjoying the entire scene and thinking he was still back there near Ramoc and doing this under the morning sun with both Corporals firmly holding her in place and her cameraman helplessly looking on (and secretely enjoying it). Philippe drank his beer as he watched the Captain forcefully ejaculating inside her former coworker. He knew they could never work together again, but he couldn't help but enjoy the scene very much as he began feeling another hardness between his legs. It felt like his dick was on steroids in this adrenaline-filled setting.

Séverine heard the Captain's roar and felt the massive warmth flooding her vagina, some of it spilling out as the Serbian officer released one big heap of a load in unrestrained spasmodic orgasm.

The Captain had to lean on the car and wait to regain his breath. He panted. He then said... "You are such a very good fuck, Mademoiselle! France should be proud of you!"

The Corporals didn't lose time in grabbing Séverine. Their dicks were very hard too and they had waited impatiently for their Captain to finish, although this rape had been quite short in duration. Séverine let herself be moved in their arms, her head bobbing on a strong, beefy uniformed shoulder as one Corporal held her torso from behind and the other, facing Séverine, quickly spread her legs and then speared his dick right inside her cunt after grabbing her hips.

As the Corporal immediately started pumping his dick inside her, Séverine felt much pain from her sore and reddened hips, where so many rugged Serbian men had grabbed her to take their pleasure. She felt like a piece of meat being tossed, tossed and tossed again among this pack of bandits. She looked at the Corporal in front of her and was struck by how fiendish his expression was, as he stood grunting and sweating, his face distorted in the physical intensity with a small rivulet of saliva streaming down his half-opened mouth. The man must have weighed something like 250 pounds of muscle; he was so fucking massive! Twice her weight. She closed all thoughts and began silently praying for her to come out of this alive as her head bobbed against the other man's chest and her rapist-Corporal kept doing his thing.

She had no idea for how long this had been going on when she felt the usual dick twitch inside her, followed with a testosterone-charged groan as the Corporal relieved his massive built-up sexual tension in a river of semen that burst out of his exploding dick. She liked the warmth, as the weather was growing a little too cold for her naked body. She longed for a warm shower and then a nice cozy room with a fireplace, snugging under a thick blanket and drinking a hot chocolate, as she felt the Serbian strong man emptying his balls inside her too-many-times-ravaged body.

The other Corporal had decided he was going to bend her over the car hood, like his Captain. Séverine prayed he also was going to prefer to rape her vagina, as she'd had more than enough ass torture for her lifetime. She would never, ever willingly allow any man to enter there again! She felt that a man could be a superbly skilled lover without using this hole.

As the last man of the trio raped her cunt from behind -- much to her relief -- she once more took refuge in her warm fantasies against the growing April end-of-day chill. She was a Roman noble lady, whose husband's villa was being sacked and plundered by a horde of revolted gladiators. They had bent her over a marble table, a cold marble table against which her perky breasts were almost crushed as her body was rocked savagely by each of her succeeding rapists, all of whom were incredibly well-built studs who fucked her with complete abandon as they took their brutal revenge against the elite Roman society!

She began moaning, unsure if she did it in her thoughts or in reality, but then hearing men laughing, and once again unsure if it was the gladiators or the Serbian soldiers who were laughing and jeering at her. She didn't care anymore. She felt some tinge of pleasure as the last Corporal's sizeable dick rubbed against her clit, but all in all her body was way too exhausted to feel much at all. She just kept biding her time and bracing her shaken body, praying for the brutal pounding and the man's loud groaning to end soon.

After what seemed like an eternity, the second Corporal forcefully cummed inside her, he too enjoying very much the raping of this French journalist he had seen sitting in the car passenger seat, and now comparing this professional scene to the present one where she was naked and bent over that same car. He exited her and then let out a second shot of jism that landed on her exposed butt. Oh boy! These were the days he was loving his job!

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 01:54:35 AM by Bruiser7 »

Bruiser7
After the last Corporal cummed and exited her and then quickly redid his uniform pants, Séverine dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes, hoping that this time was the end of her ordeal and praying she was to survive it. She secretely hoped they would shoot Philippe dead just for the sport of it and not leave her alone with him. She had confusedly saw him drinking beer and grinning with the Serbian soldiers and she felt nothing but hate and contempt for him now.

It wasn't to be. The Serbian Lieutenant told the men it was time to pack things up and drive back to their barracks, where they'd show their pictures to the rest of the Battalion and tell them in the minute detail how they had spent the day fucking a beautiful French journalist who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

They told Philippe "the recess is over!" and brutally took off the khaki ball cap and camouflage tank-top they had so generously borrowed him. The Lieutenant added "these items were rental, and now comes the price to pay!" and he suddenly pulled out his 9mm pistol and ordered him to get down on his knees. The Captain immediately came at him and asked him not to execute the prisoner, but adding -- for the Lieutenant's pride sake -- that he was the one to take that final decision.

Séverine intently watched the Captain speaking with the Lieutenant -- she saw nothing but the 9mm pistol, the sun shining on its bright metallic barrel. Both men were discussing intently for what seemed like an eternity while a couple of laughing soldiers were kicking the now-again naked cameraman, kicking him in the midsection, sending him to the ground and then playfully ordering him to get back up on his knees.

She was paralysed with terror and feverishly prayed. She asked herself if she believed in Afterlife. She felt something very subtle in the air coming down on her; she couldn't see anything special, but it felt like a reassuring glow of light had just came down on her from the sky. She weirdly felt like some reassuring presence was resting its mighty hand on her shoulder and she forgot her fear. She felt at peace with herself and everything around her.

The discussion had ended between the two officers on the field. The Lieutenant approached Philippe, who was now being held down on his knees. Philippe started crying, screaming and begging for his life as he saw the ominous 9mm pistol in the Lieutenant's hand. The Lieutenant stopped right next to him and pointed the pistol at his head.

The two strong soldiers restraining him had to use all their power to keep Philippe from stirring as he went into panick mode and peed on the ground.

"You're just a fucking coward!" said the Lieutenant with complete disdain. "You don't deserve I spare your miserable life! ... and you sure didn't deserve fucking her!" he added, nodding in Séverine's direction.

"Now, he asked, tell me why... Why should I let you live? You miserable worm!"

"B... Bec... Because... Because... I... I hav..."

"Don't bother! ... NO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! I have no time to listen to a stuttering coward! ... Now take this!"

The Lieutenant suddenly struck Philippe hard in the back of the head with the butt of his heavy pistol. Philippe went KO on the ground, his face almost in the pool of urine he had pissed when he panicked. Had he been better trained and had he kept his head cool, he would have noticed that the safety catch was still at "SAFE" on the Lieutenant's old Tokarev Pistol.

The Lieutenant added, as if he was still able to hear him... "The Captain kindly reminded me that if we shot you dead, this would create complications, and we do not want complications. We just wanted some leasurely entertainment."

Séverine was relieved beyond words -- but ONLY for herself -- as she saw the Lieutenant merely striking her cameraman down.

Then the Serbian soldiers all approached her, as she was still on the ground, leaning on her side with her torso supported on her elbow, her back almost touching the car front side. It was still full daylight, but anyone who paid attention would notice the subtle dimming of the light as the afternoon slowly drew nearer its end. It had been Séverine's longest day.

The Lieutenant had put back his pistol in its holster. He unzipped his uniform pants and stuck out his unloaded weapon. All his men did likewise.

The Serbian officer then spoke to her... "Now Little French Miss, I am afraid it's the time for us to say goodbye, but don't worry! We leave you with a proper parting gift! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

He then came closer and ordered her to get up on her knees. She at once understood what was required of her. She took the Lieutenant's flaccid dick and began to pleasure it with her hands, while the other soldiers closed in. Soon, there were four other soldiers whose dicks, flaccid or hardening again, surrounded her beautiful figure like a hostile army besieging a castle in the final phase preceding its fall.

The Lieutenant's dick quickly got hard, and Séverine then readily took it in her mouth and began to give the mandatory blowjob. She also took two more soldiers dicks in her hands and began to pleasure them as the Lieutenant ordered her to suck him fast, hard and good, which she did.

The Lieutenant grabbed Séverine's head with both hands, like he had done earlier this afternoon, and frantically face-fucked her. He quickly built a climax and then unloaded his cum in her mouth and all over her fatigued face as he exited her still-very sensual mouth. They could abuse and defile her all they wanted, but her beauty could not be destroyed. Then Séverine proceeded to pleasure the entire Platoon likewise, with either hand or mouth, quickly and efficiently as she was required to do.

The men commented on her being now a very good comfort girl, as she kept pleasuring their dicks. The Lieutenant kept commanding her to hurry as it was getting late. Some men just masturbated themselves and emptied their loads of cum over Séverine's face and/or body. Those who were given a handjob or blowjob cummed the hardest and Séverine heard their successive groans as more and more Serbian semen spilled on her face, hair, breasts and legs, her tight body always so very sexy as she knelt down and kept servicing all these eager men.

When it was over, Séverine was utterly covered with sticky goo.

The Lieutenant gave back their papers to Philippe, just tossing them on the ground where he laid down, still groggy. "All's in order!" he jokingly said. Then he climbed back in his jeep with his Platoon Sergeant and their driver while the rest of his men climbed back in the large khaki truck. The Captain and his Corporal climbed back in their own jeep.

Suddenly they were all gone. Only the wind was to be heard with the occasional chirp of a bird preparing for the evening.

Séverine was left alone. With her former coworker.

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 03:25:29 AM by Bruiser7 »

Bruiser7
Séverine laid down and breathed slowly, deeply, like a now-tranquil lake, enjoying the unreal, soothing bliss of being finally left alone after multiple eternities of the worst sorts of abuses. The feeling of the cooling sun on her cummed-covered skin was so enjoyable that she forgot the deep soreness in her vagina and the pain from her bruised hips. She didn't care about the rancid taste in her mouth nor the hardening semen crusts drying up under the Kosovar subtly waning sunlight.

She forgot about where she was. She forgot about Philippe.

Then she suddenly felt hands -- MALE HANDS -- groping her breasts, then the wet warmth of a mouth on her left nipple... "This is probably normal after what I went through... It must be a lucid dream..." she told herself in the lull of her half-sleep.

Then she heard Philippe's voice... "Oh... Séverine ! ... Oh... Séverine ! ... Tu es si belle ! Si douce..." (Oh Séverine! ... Oh Séverine! ... You're so beautiful! So sweet...)

She opened up her eyes. Philippe was laying over her and sucking her tits, his hands cupping and caressing her boobs. She started to yell at him and pummelled him with her girly fists. "Philippe Non ! Arrête ! Non ! Philippe ça suffit ! NON !" (No Philippe! Stop this! No! Philippe, that's enough! NO!)

Philippe only thought of his new erection and the temptation had proved too strong for him to resist, just like so many things had proved too strong for him on that day and in his life in general. It never occurred to him that he was the one to blame for all his shortcomings. This would be his last opportunity for emptying his balls inside Séverine. Earlier, he had noticed in her eyes that she was loathing him and he understood they would part for ever when all this was over. He had formed his plan of attack as soon as the Serbian troops left.

When he felt Séverine's fist battering the back of his head and hitting the sore spot that the Lieutenant's pistol had left him with, Philippe got angry and slapped Séverine hard, then again... then a third time. Séverine stopped screaming as a rivulet of blood streamed down her mouth, the crimson tell-tale sign of ultimate coworker trust betrayal.

Séverine decided that resisting would only increase her suffering. She went silent, sobbing and feebly asking him why he was doing this to her, and let Philippe firmly hold her wrists down as he positioned himself to enter her. He briefly freed up one hand to work his manhood inside her and then started fucking her missionary style, urgently and angrily, once again venting out his frustration at being for ever friendzoned and grunting his satisfaction as he played back in his head all the earlier scenes where Séverine was being gang-raped by the Serbian troops. The images were blurry in his mind, but the scenes retained all of their excitement! All vivid in their colors, orange car and all! He would for ever masturbate to those images playing out in his twisted mind... OH GOD! WHAT A FUCKING RUSH!!!

Philippe felt his climax quickly building up as he was fucking Séverine like a regular piston, the piston in the motor of an orange rental Lada, his dick going up and down in quick jerking motions as Séverine let out small groans of anger and sorrow, tears streaming down her cheeks as she endured one more rape; one rape too many. For Séverine, the pill was unfathomably bitter. She felt utterly betrayed and it almost broke her soul.

Suddenly Philippe was knocked out cold by a crushing blow he never saw coming, as his entire being was so intently bent on his nearing climax and ejaculation...

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 04:32:01 AM by Bruiser7 »

Bruiser7
Ermir, Hekuran his son and Jozef, Ermir's lifetime neighbor and friend, had waited for a long time, watching the Serbian soldiers having their way with Séverine. All three of them had been immensely turned on upon discovering the scene. They had taken great care of not being discovered, staying in their hiding place some 150 yards away, safe in bushes and resisting the temptation to get closer for a better view. They had been very patient. Patience is the most important quality in a hunter.

Ermir and his son Hekuran had watched it all, very intently, for hours.

They had refrained from masturbating, and felt all the tension building up in their manhoods. Their plan of attack was Hekuran's brain child. Ermir was proud of his 32-year-old son. They would simply wait and make sure the soldiers were all gone and far before making their move, but oh... By the Prophet Allah, it had been an unbearably long wait for the three ethnic Muslim Albanians. They indeed belonged to the very group that was being persecuted and hunted down by the Serbian troops and whose shameful persecution Séverine was vocally denouncing in her papers. Now they were horny and were well determined to seize their once-a-lifetime opportunity to quench their sexual urges on a beautiful foreign woman! And having her FOR REAL!!!

Then, at long last, Jozef had made sure the coast was clear...

As Philippe was assaulting Séverine, they had made a swift approach and Hekuran had clubbed Philippe hard with the butt of his hunting rifle.

Now, with Philippe unconscious, they were masters of the battlefield, left with the spoils...

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 05:03:26 AM by Bruiser7 »

SheerHose33
Taking me awhile to get through it but an awesome story
So realistic and this is getting top marks from me.
The pics are wonderfully well fitted with a form of near accuracy
The attention to detail is amazing too even mentioning minor details like Severine getting a headache from the motion of it all excellent work not fully up to date yet but merit most certainly awarded

carhamgrater
Again I'm caught up to date. Don't know what is worse for Séverine all the Serbs gang banging her or Phillipe using her. Really interested to know what the father and son duo plans to do with her? Sorry i can only award a single merit when multiply merits are due!

Offline Verbal13

• Junior
  • Merits 153
  • Openmind, Tolerance & Compassion helps us all
Bravo Bruiser!
Wtg, you pulled together great writing to support a good collection of images. Produced a hot tale! 
Fits well my socially unacceptable turn-ons.  I was toying with ideas for a story in same corner of the world, which is so ripe for non consensual depravity. You did such a realisticallyff detailed job, enjoyed the read.  Earned a merit coming soon, I'll add when possible.  I think I'll shift focus on other projects.  I'm newish to RU so just getting to know/meet (online) folks.
Kudos,
Verbal
Please: taking a moment to comment with some response often makes hours of writing and editing feel worthwhile! 
So Lurk if ye must, but participate when possible, ya?

(Yes, I paraphrased Brokenwing's genius)

-Verbal13

Bruiser7
Taking me awhile to get through it but an awesome story
So realistic and this is getting top marks from me.
The pics are wonderfully well fitted with a form of near accuracy
The attention to detail is amazing too even mentioning minor details like Severine getting a headache from the motion of it all excellent work not fully up to date yet but merit most certainly awarded

Thanks! Feedback much appreciated!

This is the first story where I focus that much on the female side aka the receiving end of being gang-raped by men. The pics work much better when I write the story around them instead of trying to find fitting pictures... I found the vid, then I thought of the scenario and took a lot of screenshots, and its best to use as many different pics as possible to reflect the photograph being turned on and click-click-clicking frantically. Some pics look almost identical, but they are nonetheless distinct. There's also a technological aspect that sets 1999 apart from today. He was probably using some sort of numeric camera and went through the entire memory card, unlike today's iPhones; in 2020, Séverine's rape would have gone viral on the dark web!

The scenario was an immense turn-on for me, but it only grew more intense as I wrote.

Bruiser7
Again I'm caught up to date. Don't know what is worse for Séverine all the Serbs gang banging her or Phillipe using her. Really interested to know what the father and son duo plans to do with her? Sorry i can only award a single merit when multiply merits are due!

Thanks! The story is developing very organically around a main storyline. Often, I get ideas while I am writing...

Bruiser7
Bravo Bruiser!
Wtg, you pulled together great writing to support a good collection of images. Produced a hot tale! 
Fits well my socially unacceptable turn-ons.  I was toying with ideas for a story in same corner of the world, which is so ripe for non consensual depravity. You did such a realisticallyff detailed job, enjoyed the read.  Earned a merit coming soon, I'll add when possible.  I think I'll shift focus on other projects.  I'm newish to RU so just getting to know/meet (online) folks.
Kudos,
Verbal

Thanks for the feedback! Here is the right place to freely let out your most secret and socialy unacceptable fantasies. First and foremost, I write stories with scenarios that turn me on and develop the stories in ways that I find the most pleasurable for me. Some female users told me my depiction of the rape was realistic. Indeed, my stories are often very much unlike what you commonly see in porn, as my erotic imagery comes mostly from literature and mainstream movies.

Stay sound and happy reading & writing!

Bruiser7
It took Séverine a while to understand why the intense pounding under Philippe had abruptly stopped.

She opened up her eyes and saw the three ethnic Albanian peasants towering over her naked lying-down self. These were the kind of nice, quiet folks she was interviewing as she went from village to town and gathered testimonies about the atrocities the Serbian troops were inflicting on this ethnic Muslim community. Now the three men ominously stood facing her and all looking down on her body with intense lust in their dark brown eyes.

There were two elderly men who looked well into their 70s -- one looking whose clothes and figure reminded Séverine of some gentle vineyard farmer in Southern France; the other, a shorter man with a mark-riddled leathery face wearing a white wool hat, a white shirt and a very dark brown jacket that buried his skinny torso. And then there was the youngest of the three -- a dark-haired, very Mediterranean-looking man, rather tall and well-built who wore a black-decorated white shirt tucked under black trousers... He looked like some Sicilian actor in some cheap crime movie from the 1970s. He reminded her of one of three thugs in a scene from an old Emanuelle erotic movie, where Emanuelle gets caught by three sinister thugs in a back alley, who gang-rape her on the spot in a very intense scene that went right to the edge of what was allowable in movies back then.

This younger man with somewhat long black hair presently gave the hunting rifle to one of the elders and smiled on her as he unzipped his pants, while the other elder -- the one who looked like a vineyard farmer -- quickly went behind her, knelt down and forcefully grabbed her arms. She heard him speaking directly above her face, telling her something in Albanian, which she did't understand. Tani, zonjë! Rri i qete! (Now, lady! You stay quiet!)

She watched the tall dark-haired man in his thirties taking his black pants off, then lowering his boxers... He had a rather bigger-than-average dick, the hardening shaft making some sort of fleshy limb, all the whiter as its thick stem was lost in a black forest of dense pubic hair, beneath which hung a healthy pair of Albanian balls. She was about to get raped by these men who belonged to the unfortunate persecuted ethnic group... raped by the three Muslim Albanian men.

In her mind, she saw one side of the coin -- she interviewing a placid elderly man, quietly sitting on a rocking chair and smoking pipe, in some Kosovar back hamlet while his wife was looking on with a jealous eye, and while their son was sizing her from her feet up, eye-raping her; now she was about to EXPERIENCE the other side of the coin, in the form of this dark-haired son whose eyes were feasting on her naked body and whose swelling dick was about to violate her as his father looked on, and most probably impatiently waited for his turn on her... The intense scene had her thinking that absolutely everything in human society was similarly two-sided: on one side, the neat, well-ordered life in Paris with its police-patrolled streets where everybody is busy living a law-abiding life; on the flip side, riots everywhere as angry mobs smash store windows and invade homes and office buildings, ransacking everything, looting, killing and of course raping...

Ermir the father, Hekuran the son and Jozef the neighbor had sorted everything out before making their move. They'd had ample time to do so. Since the approach plan was Hekuran's idea, he was going to rape her first; he was also the youngest of them and it was very likely the elder men wouldn't have to wait too long until he was done. The two elders had played head or tails and Ermir had won. So the father would follow his son in raping Séverine.

As for the method of raping, they feared other Serbian troops might turn up and felt they had to quickly do their thing and then get the hell away from this dangerous spot. These weren't the brightest men in Kosovo and it didn't cross their minds that they had the option of taking the foreign woman to a thickly wooded area, where they would be at much more leisure to use her for their unfathomable pleasure. What's more, knocking Philippe unconscious with the rifle butt had given them an adrenaline rush that fed their manhoods; they all felt like they must have her right here and there!

They weren't the most creative men either. As Jozef held Séverine's arms, Hekuran got on his knees, his growing erection now fully standing out of his pelvis in a glorious show of Albanian manhood, then he leaned down on the beautiful foreign woman and quickly entered her. Séverine feebly protested as she felt the hard dick invading her sore and overused vagina. The man's face was against hers as he let out a forceful groan of satisfaction upon feeling his large dick making its way all the way to her cervix. He had been pleasantly surprised by the well-lubed tight vagina. The combination of tightness and ease of entering really turned him on as he started fucking her with rough grunts, breathing directly against her neck as he started panting and increased the pace.

Séverine took this heavy man on her, knowing it would be pointless to resist, and besides she felt so utterly exhausted; she started to feel a little hungry too as she didn't have anything to eat since 7 AM. The hunting rifle reminded her that she very well could get killed, although these local men were less likely to do such an extreme thing as the Serbian troops. But you never knew... Sometimes, nice law-abiding people become monsters when they get an opportunity to commit a crime without consequences for them.

Thus, she let herself silently be used, her mouth panting from having her body once more rocked and shaken by a man's heavy hip thrusts and her aching head bobbing once more against the Kosovar ground as she heard the gross grunts and groaning of the victorious rapist, a poor peasant who otherwise would never have gotten a shot at using her this way... his gross groaning loud against her ear in a foul-smelling whiff of beastly breathing...

HRRRR.... HRRRRRRR... HRRRR... HRRRRRRRR... HRRRRRR... HHRRR, HRRRRRRRRR... HRRRRRHHHHH!!!... The man's breath had a strong garlic smell mixed with some alcoholic spirit. She really felt like she was the victim in a gang-rape scene from some budget Italian 70s crime movie.

Hekuran had so much enjoyed the feeling of entering the French woman's pussy that he exited her and then forcefully re-entered her, ignoring the elder men who urged him to get done quick. Fucking this sweet, gorgeous foreign national was so incredibly GOOD! It was a wild fantasy come true! He was fucking and violating a woman that was so far above him in the grand social ladder! Even her country towered far above his! Now she had been toppled and her naked body was HIS to use as HE will!!!

While he kept pounding her, Hekuran recoiled and contemplated Séverines' bouncing tits. Wow! It was so amazing to watch these city-polished breasts now being shaken into a pure symbol of submission as the woman was getting gang-raped by them -- mere peasants -- in the middle of this remote field! He greatly enjoyed the moment, his body and soul fully sucked in this blissful unreal reality as his dick drilled Séverine, who kept being shaken silently, her head bobbing for ever against the long grass, as Jozef also watched her bouncing breasts with intense lust, some saliva spilling from his half-open mouth down on her forehead. He no doubt had a huge boner too, but Ermir was getting very impatient!

Hekuran still ignored his father's angry voice, as he once more exited Séverine's pussy and went down on her boobs, but then he was stopped by the dried-up semen the Serbian soldiers had left as a parting gift... All of it crusted in frozen milky small lakes and rivulets. Hekuran was very much disappointed and lost some of his erection... But then he had an idea...

Séverine heard him say something to the others... Ermir! Ma sill rakinë! (Ermir! Bring me the rakia!) ...

She saw the rifle-wielding old man hand a gourd to her rapist, who took it and immediately poured some of its content on her breasts. The liquid had a very strong smell of alcohol. It also smelled like pear with a tinge of honey... It was actually the sweetest smell she'd had a whiff of in a long while! Then she saw the large dark-haired man boldly cupping her breasts as he started to friction them to wash off the dried-up semen. The rugged man's hands on her tender perky breasts felt weirdly good. As the man stooped down and she felt his tongue playing with her nipple and licking all around her alveolus, she felt a surge of warmth irradiating from her breasts, and whithout thinking she began to moan softly as Hekuran kept on licking her rakia-soaked breasts.

Then Hekuran stopped and stood erect on his knees. To pacify his impatient father, he invited him to kneel beside Séverine's torso and have a taste of her wonderful breasts, now flavored with rakia! (rakia, a spirit very popular all over the Balkans)

The father did this and he cupped, caressed and started licking Séverine's tits with unfathomable bliss, groaning with intense satisfaction as he did so, while his son masturbated to build up a new hardness. Then they poured some more rakia and Jozef had his turn on Séverine's tits; he kept holding her wrists and simply stooped down over and past her face and proceeded to kiss and lick them! Oh by Allah! This was so incredibly good! What a catch this foreign girl was!

Then Hekuran told his father he wouldn't have to wait much longer. He told Jozef that he'd had enough time on the girl's rakia-wet breasts, and then he played a little game: as Jozef backed off and resumed his role of wrist-holding accomplice, he unrolled Séverine's black elbow-length shirt over her breasts, so they were now hidden by the tight-fitting fabric... Hekuran intensely looked at these black-fabric breast shapes who were tantalizing his eyes, much like the Italian sexy reporters he often saw on TV... Then he uttered a loud groan of victory as he violently yanked the shirt away from her perky breasts, using all his strength to forcefully tear the black fabric away from his coveted prize... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrr!!!

Séverine's breasts flashed out under the Muslim Albanian's lustful eyes, in a glorious white splash of Parisian sensuality under the late-afternoon Kosovar sun! All three men's dicks went rock-hard upon seeing the brutal acted-out undressing...

Hekuran then went berzerk! He brutally reentered Séverine's vagina and then he pounded her with frantic abandon, like an unleashed Djinn who had somehow made the trip from Libya to Kosovo in order to prey on these entitled foreign Christian reporters! A queerly Italian-looking Djinn whose well-muscled buttocks strongly contracted at each of his frantic, quickly succeeding hip thrusts!

Séverine felt the man's breath quicken fast against her face, as the rhythm of her pounding increased to an unstoppable frenzy. The pain was unbearable as her aching head now strongly bobbed against the ground and she prayed for the man to quickly be done!

Hekuran pounded and rammed her, then pounded and rammed her again, again, again, again... He zoomed past the edge of containable pleasure and suddenly he seized up and let out a wild, loud and prolonged groan of complete victory as he very forcefully released a steaming load of his Albanian seed inside the beautiful Parisian woman.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Séverine felt the massive load warming up and flooding her cunt. She knew what this wet warmth announced: she was getting raped by the next man!

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 06:37:26 PM by Bruiser7 »