Author Topic: SAM  (Read 1688 times)

Shocker
SAM
« on: April 08, 2020, 04:21:16 PM »
Let's post something rather different here.

please note that text appearing after SAM: is always written in capital letters, this is not intended as screaming but the indication of projected screen text.

The story is less about rape, than control and fucking with somebodies mind.

SAM

“This is everything I’ve got on her.” I said and handed the manila folder labeled with Claire Reynolds to the man sitting on the other side of the table. He had introduced himself as Mr. Brown, but I doubted it was his real name.
“Thank you Mr. Smith” Brown replied using the not overly creative alias I had introduced myself with.  He opened the folder took out the typed sheets and fed them into a digital scanner, before returning them to me. “Better not keeping any physical evidence lying around, if you want you can dump them in the fireplace outside this office.” I thought for a moment and nodded, I had wondered about the blazing fire in the ante room, but that actually made sense.
“Claire Elisabeth Statton, age 28” Brown read from a screen “5 foot 4 inches tall, long brown hair, good figure. “ he typed a short time into the keyboard and continued “I see the young lady is going to marry next week, and no other than Mr. Clifford James Vanderguilt IV, the coming man at the top of Vanderguilt Enterprises.” Brown raised an eye brow inquisitively.
I gulped I hadn’t provided this information on purpose; Browns computer was apparently capable of some basic research. Putting some effort into sounding calm I replied   “Yes, she is your typically gold digging bitch and CJ doesn’t even realize it. This tramp is so full of herself; she will ruin the poor guy, emotionally and financially.”
“I’d say ruining a man with a personal worth north of 2 billion dollar, should be difficult.” Brown stated and continued before I could say something “But I understand that you are concerned, what would you like us to do about the Miss Statton?”
“I want her to be taken a peg down, or perhaps even better I want her 3 pegs taken down. I want her humiliated, she has to learn that the only thing of worth on her are holes, and I want them all filled at one time. “
“I see” Brown nodded “Do you have preferences about the method? The cheapest way would be to have her taken and dumped in one of the less savory parts of town. A couple of hours in the company of some of my employees would cover a lot of your requests.”
“I don’t want her raped, she would only think of herself as the unlucky victim, garnering more sympathy from CJ. I was told your company can provide something more subtle.”
“We do indeed, but I thought I offer you at least one less costly and less risky alternative.  If we can keep her for about 48 hours we will be able to do make her do everything you wish to herself, without any violence involved.”
“Really and what would that mean in detail?” I asked.
“It’s not as easy to describe, but it will entail a series of choices for her to make, which ought to lead to the desirable result. It’s a mixture of brain washing, sociological conditioning and high tech analysis. It’s all rather technical, but if you care you might be able to watch the whole process.”
“Really, that would be very interesting. But I need to protect my identity.”
“That won’t be a problem, there is no chance at all for her to ever see or hear you, if you don’t expressively wish so.” Brown replied.
“Then please let me know, when you are ready, so that I can schedule those 2 days to be away from my other responsibilities.”
We both stood up and shook hands. I took the manila folder and went out of the door. In the next room I took Browns advice and threw the folder into the fire. Enjoying the picture of the flames eating up the paper and the stenciled label of C. E. Statton, I smiled and left the building.

Three days later I got a note from Brown providing me with and address on where to go for our little project. He greeted me jovially
“Good morning Mr. Smith, I hope you had a good trip so far.”
“Yes it was okay, but what is all this cloak and dagger stuff? “
“It’s for your protection, if you know nobody in our organization but me, you will never be a danger to us, which increases our security as well as your own safety. If you would please follow me, Miss Statton arrived 5 minutes ago and is now with Sam, let’s join the proceedings, shall we?”
He led the way down a corridor until we stepped through a door into another room. And I stopped in my tracks. In the center of the very dark room was a brightly lit glass cube with perhaps 6 feet of corner length. In this cube lay the unconscious form of Claire Statton.
“What the hell is going on here Brown, you had promised me I would never been seen by her. I need to get out of here, or the moment she opens her eyes she will see me.” I spoke with panic in my voice.
“Rest assured Mr. Smith”  Brown answered with his calm voice “ this cube is not made of glass, as you think right now, it’s an unbreakable version of one way mirrors, while you can look inside without much obstacles, the only thing Miss Statton will ever see is herself reflected from every face of the cube, including the floor, which was the tricky part. If you like you can get closer and have a good look, I would just refrain from taking a flash light and shining it on your face, that would destroy the one way effect.”

I followed the offer and stepped close to the glass and looked at the prone form. Claire wore some kind of fitness out fit with purple stretch pants and a pink top that emphasized her big breasts, which were clearly supported by some kind of sports bra. Her feet were bare, and the luscious brown hair falling over her prevented me from seeing her face. Standing this close I saw her reflection on the other sides of the cube as well, a view that hadn’t been possible from the doorway, and the effect was fascinating.
“Ms Statton should regain consciousness any minute now, if you would please come over here sir?” Brown gestured to an armchair that stood on one side of the cube. I went over there and took a seat.
“This chair will be yours for as long as you wish, there is a volume control so that you can hear what is spoken inside the cube.  I hope you enjoy the show.”  With these words he left the room and I focused my attention back on Claire.
Brown’s estimate was spot on; a few minutes after he had left Claire began to move and sat up, grabbing her head. I fiddled with the volume control until I heard a soft moaning noise, and then I hear her voice.
“Hello, is somebody here? Help can somebody hear me”
Since there was no reaction whatsoever she screamed out
“HELP, can anybody hear me.”
Her head turned around in a double take as she saw letters appearing on one of the mirrored walls. It read:
SAM: YES I CAN HEAR YOU FINE; THERE IS NO NEED FOR SHOUTING.
“Who are you and where am I?
SAM: I AM SAM, AND YOU ARE IN THE CUBE.
“What the hell is the cube?”
SAM: THE CUBE IS THE PLACE TO MAKE YOU BETTER.   
“I don’t want to be better I want to be out of here and going home” she said anger clearly rising in her voice.
SAM: I AM AFRAID THAT IT IS QUITE IMMATIRIAL WHAT YOU WANT. AND YOU CAN GO HOME WHEN THE PROCESS IS COMPLETE.
“What process, why can’t I go home now. Give me a fucking answer”
SAM: THE PROCESS OF MAKING YOU BETTER, AND THERE IS NO REASON TO RAISE YOUR VOICE, AS I STATED BEFORE I CAN HEAR YOU QUITE WELL.
“OK, I see this is some kind of sick game, the last thing I remember is that I was jogging, then everything went black and the next thing is I wake up in this imitation of Versailles. So what do I need to do to get out of here?”
SAM: YOU ARE GOING TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS.
“What instructions, and what happens when I refuse to follow them, are you going to force me?”
SAM: ALL MY ISNTRUCTIONS, AND I WON’T FORCE YOU. YOU WILL LEARN THAT YOUR REFUSAL HAS CONSEQUENCES BUT THERE IS NO FORCE INVOLVED.
“So what are those instructions, we might as well get this over with”
SAM: YOU ARE NOW GOING TO REMOVE YOUR UNDERWEAR.
Claire’s eyes widened with shock “The hell I will, I’m not going to strip naked for you perverted pig”
SAM: THAT IS YOUR CHOICE, BUT THE INSTRUCTION WASN’T TO STRIP NAKED, BUT TO REMOVE YOUR UNDERWEAR. YOU NEED TO PAY CLOSER ATTENTION TO MY INSTRUCTIONS. I HOPE YOU LIKE THE WARM CLIMATE IN THE CUBE.
I was as confused by this statement as Claire was, until I saw a small display stating only temperature 80.8 °F and climbing rapidly until it reached 100 °F. Shortly thereafter I saw beads of sweat glistening on Claire’s face.
Claire complained “What are you doing, do you want to burn me alive?”
SAM: THERE IS NO THREAT OF BODILY HARM; A BIT OF SWEATING IS GOOD FOR THE BODY.
“If you think, I’m going to jump out of my undies just because it’s getting a bit warm you are on the wrong track.” And with that she leaned against the wall and waited.
The next 15 minutes not much happened, except that the thin film of sweat on Claire had become a steady stream.  As with many athletes her body was used to exercise and sweating and opened willingly the pores to regulate the body heat. Both her top and her pants took a darker shade, but the change in color wasn’t uniform. The areas still clad in her bra and panties were still of the original color.
Claire got on her feet and began fumbling under her top, a short time later she had performed that magic trick all women know, removing a bra without showing anything. With the sweat soaked garment in hand she called out “You win you pervert, are you happy now?”
SAM: YOUR TASK WAS TO REMOVE YOUR UNDERWEAR 15 MINUTES AGO. REMOVING YOUR BRA DOES NOT FULFIL THAT TASK.
“What do I need to do that you are satisfied?”
SAM: YOU ARE STILL WEARING YOUR PANTIES. IF YOU HAD REMOVED THEM 15 MINUTES AGO AS INSTRUCTED, I WOULD HAVE BEEN SATISFIED, NOW WE NEED TO REINFORCE THE LESSON. PLEASE LOOK TO THE FLOOR ON YOUR RIGHT.
She did and I could see that a small compartment had opened noiselessly in the mirrored floor. She reached into it and her hand returned with something that looked vaguely familiar. Then it hit me those were safety scissors from a first aid kit.
SAM: YOU WILL NOW STAND UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CUBE.
Claire complied with this immediately.
SAM: YOU WILL GRAB INTO YOUR PANTS AND PULL UP YOUR PANTIES REAL HIGH. I WANT THE SIDES RISING AT LEAST THREE INCHES ABOVE THE PANTS.
Claire looked around with an expression of disbelief. “I’m not giving myself a wedgie, fuck off Sam!”
SAM: THAT IS YOUR CHOICE OF COURSE, I WILL THEN RAISE THE TEMPERATURE ANOTHER 20 DEGREES AND WE TALK AGAIN IN 30 MINUTES.
“No, please don’t” Claire cried with desperation in her voice. She then took a deep breath and put her hand in her pants grabbed the side of her panties and yanked them up hard; I imagined how they must be biting in her ass and her pussy.
SAM: THAT’S BETTER BUT NOW YOU NEED TO MAKE FOUR INCHES OF CLEARANCE, THERE IS ANOTHER INCH MISSING.
So she steeled herself and pulled again, feeling the cloth slipping deep in her crack, and between her labia, forming pressure right against her clit.
“Are you now happy?”
SAM: THAT IS SUFFICIENT, NOW YOU ARE GOING TO USE THE SCISSORS TO CUT THE SIDES OF THE PANTIES.
Two quick snaps later, the message read
SAM: NOW YOU ARE GOING TO PULL THEM UPWARDS USING ONLY ONE HAND.
I didn’t understood what was going on, neither did Claire, but she obeyed the instructions. And then things became clearer, with a groan of displeasure Claire slowly pulled the soaked cloth out, the stretch pants hiding nothing. The panties traveled down her ass crack on one side and up between her pussy lips, clearly an unpleasant sensation.
SAM: GOOD, PLEASE DROP BOTH GARMENTS AND THE SICCORS BACK INTO THE COMPARTMENT.
Claire complied meekly and the compartment closed again.
I heard a new voice in the room “Mr. Smith If you care to inspect the items, there is a drawer on the side of the cube.”
I needn’t be asked twice;  I had a massive erection ever since I saw Claire removing those panties, and now I wanted to see and smell those sweet panties. And a moment later I did, and immediately regretted it. There was the arousing musk of woman clinging to them, but Claire had been sweating profusely and so the acrid swell of sweat was way too strong. I dropped the soaked garment back into the drawer and shut it rapidly.
 I decided to have a better look at sweet Claire, before returning to my seat. Her tight pink shirt clung very appealingly to her now braless breast, with the nipples just slightly poking at the fabric. My eyes travelled down her body, and the purple stretch pants might have been just painted on. The way they stretched over her mons pubis showed that there couldn’t be a single hair between the Lycra and her flesh, and the labia were clearly visible in one of the most alluring camel toes I have ever seen. It took some effort to move my eyes away from this delicious view, and look at Claire’s face. It showed a mixture of exhaustion, disgust and if I was not mistaken some shame. She had to deal with the fact that she had been forced to remove her underwear, by somebody she had never seen, and the mirrored inner surface of the cube couldn’t leave her any illusions how exposed she was despite the fact that she still wore all of her outer clothes. I returned to my armchair and waited for the events to unfurl further.

SAM: VERY GOOD CLAIRE, I’M NOW GOING TO LOWER THE TEMPERATURE AS AGREED.
“You had your fun, can I go home now?” Claire pleaded
SAM: LET’S DISCUSS THAT A BIT LATER.
And with that Claire was left to her own, a few minutes later I noticed her shivering slightly and her nipples began to poke more prominently against the stretched fabric of her shirt. My glance shot to the temperature display, the temperature had been dropped from 100 °F 45 and continued to drop while I was watching.  It looks like poor Claire should have specified a temperature before giving in. This was not going to be pleasant for her in her wet clothes; I leaned back in my chair and waited for the penny to drop.
It did at 25 °F, the nipples hard like little rocks clearly visible, the shivering almost uncontrollable and her breath forming white mist in front of her. I could barely understand her, as she spoke with chattering teeth.
“It’s so cold … please stop this … I’m cold “
SAM: I LOWERED THE TEMPERTURE IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR UNDERWEAR. WHAT WOULD BE THE PROBLEM?
“What would be the problem? The problem is that I’m freezing to death in here.”
SAM: WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO RAISE THE TEMPERATURE AGAIN?
“Yes please, I’ll do anything, but stop this freezing temperature.”
The compartment in the floor opened again.
SAM: YOU ARE GOING TO PLACE YOUR SHIRT IN THERE, AND I WILL RAISE THE TEMPERATURE.
I observed the resigned look in Claire’s face as she began to wriggle out of the top.  Or at least I observed it until those delightful breasts sprang free, after that I couldn’t care less about the face. Those breasts were absolutely gorgeous, white firm globes of firm flesh with small pink areola. The nipples still stiff stood up like pencil erasers.
I also realized something that the stupid bitch hadn’t learned from her previous experience, she had not negotiated for a final temperature; well some people are slow learners. I watched the temperature rising again, while Claire in a futile attempt of modesty tried to cover her naked breasts with her hands, which were too small for the task at hand.
After reaching 115 °F Claire agreed with much bickering to trade her pants for something  resembling room temperature. I watched her peeling the stretch material off her body sliding it of her hips, butt and then the strong muscular legs, she tried to do this modestly, but the mirrors foiled her again. No matter how she twisted and turned I was always able to see whatever I wanted. That shapely ass, the completely hairless mound of her pubic area, and of course those puffy outer lips of her vagina.  As the compartment closed again, she stood there with one arm over her breasts and one hand in front of her sex.
“Are you satisfied now you pervert?”
SAM:YES, I RECOMMEND YOU GET SOME SLEEP WE WILL HAVE A FULL DAY AHEAD OF US TOMORROW.
“What do you mean with tomorrow, you can’t expect me to stay in this fucking box!” She cried out. But there was no response at all to this outburst.
I personally also felt a bit let down, but the incorporeal voice that had addressed me before filled the room again. “Mr. Smith we need to have this break in the treatment, to set the subject up properly for the next session. Right now she is enraged, but in no way pliable enough for further steps.”
“I seem to remember that I have chosen a few more tasks in my contract with you.” I responded.
“That is absolutely true, sir. But as you might also remember, a clause is that we only compel her to do things. You were quite explicit that no force is to be used. Your exact words were that you wanted her to show what kind of slut she really is. To proceed now would require the use of force.”
It’s hard to argue with your own words. “Ok, but what am I supposed to do, if you just keep her stewing?”
“We could actually use your assistance with a few things.”
 “What would you need my help for?”
“The next part of the training is going to deal with her self esteem. And we would like your input on some naming choices”
I looked over to the cube, I which Claire was now pounding against the walls, screaming to be let out. This amused me for a while, but hen I got up and had a look at the form. It showed the a female body, with arrows towards specific points of the anatomy. Above this was a short field stating “SUBJECT NEW NAME: DEFAULT PROPOSAL= “C” and SHORT FOR: ______.
I filled out all the fields, and lay down with a very satisfied smile.

Some hours later I was waking up to a soft chime. The bodiless voice spoke again “Mr. Smith, we plan to proceed with the program in one hour, you might want to refresh yourself, while we have the breakfast sent over to the cube room.” I agreed to the proposal and went to the door marked bathroom.
30 minutes later freshly showered I settled down in my armchair, which now had a side table bearing croissants and fresh coffee. I grabbed for a cup and settled my gaze on the still brightly lit cube. Claire must have fallen asleep during the last hours, because her crumpled naked form lay on the floor. Lying on the side I got a very good view of her pussy. It looked as if my erection would start pretty early today.
I then heard an ear piercing siren going off inside of the cube. I’m not sure if it could have waken the dead, but it was clearly doing the job for Claire. She got up from the floor, looking around trying to locate the source of the sound. But the siren stopped at that moment as a new message appeared.
SAM: GOOD MORNING HOW ARE YOU DOING
“Just splendid, I love waking up naked in mirrored prison cells, being interrogated by faceless assholes.”
SAM: VERY GOOD, I WOULD HAVE HATED TO BE AN INCONVENIENCE. LET’S CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING. WOULD YOU PLEASE STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM WITH YOUR ARMS ON YOUR SIDE?
“Let’s say no way Jose. I won’t do anything, I’m hungry and almost dying of thirst and want to be out of here.”
SAM: YOUR FASTEST WAY OF GETTING HOME IS TO COOPERATE FULLY WITH ME. I HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU. WHEN YOU HAVE ANSWERED THEM WE WILL DISCUSS FOOD AND WATER.
“OK, ask your stupid questions” Claire said exasperated but again trying to cover her more private parts.
SAM: YOU WILL FIRST NEED TO ASSUME THE POSTION I SPECIFIED.
“And if I don’t want to, are you going to play with the temperature controls again?”
SAM: THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT, I’M IN NO HURRY, ON MY SIDE THERE IS NO LACK OF FOOD OR DRINK. SO I WOULD SAY TIME IS IN MY FAVOR. PLEASE TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT. AS SOON AS YOU HAVE ASSUMED THE REQUESTED POSITION, I WILL TAKE IT AS SIGN THAT YOU ARE READY TO ASNWER MY QUESTIONS.
I almost didn’t believe my eyes, but Claire dropped her head in resignation and stood in the middle of the room, letting her arms fall down, giving me for the first time a full view of her naked, not being obstructed by any clothes, movement or her pathetic attempts to cover herself. She was quite stunning, despite her dirty and unwashed appearance.
SAM: VERY NICE, WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
“My name is Claire Elisabeth Statton”
SAM: ARE YOU A SLUT?
“No, why do you ask this?”
SAM: BECAUSE YOU ARE STANDING HERE NAKED, YOU ARE SHAVED BARE. WHY ARE YOU SHAVED IF YOU ARE NO SLUT.
“I shave for better hygiene, to stay clean.”
SAM: DO YOU FEEL CLEAN RIGHT NOW?
“No, but that is obviously not my fault, is it?”
SAM: ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
For a moment it looked like she was going to refuse to answer, but then decided to reply with a quiet “No.”
SAM: HAVE YOU EVER PARTICIPATED IN ORAL OR ANAL SEX?
Claire actually flushed in a deep crimson, before she responded “Yes.”
SAM: WHICH ONE?
“Both” the words were barely audible.
SAM: WE ARE NO GOING TO DO A LITTLE ANATOMY QUIZ. I WILL SHINE A LASER POINTER TO PARTS OF YOUR BODY AND YOU WILL NAME THEM. I WILL COMPARE YOUR LIST WITH WHAT I THINK THE NAME SHALL BE. YOU CAN ALSO SAFELY ASSUME THAT THE TERMS WERE NOT TAKEN FROM AN ANATOMY TEXTBOOK.
A bright red light dot appeared on her right breast.
“Why am I not surprised that you choose my boobs first.”
SAM: NEGATIVE
“Tits”
“Rack”
Claire went on for quite a while like that, using obvious choices such as hooters, jugs, mammas, beamers, headlights but also some I have rarely heard before such as dirty pillows or gazongas. But all were getting the same reply. I enjoyed the display of her dirty vocabulary. Finally she offered “Knockers”
SAM: CORRECT. LET’S CONTINUE.
The next dot appeared on her backside, but it didn’t take all that long for her to settle on ass for it. So she was spared to show off her linguistic skills again.
SAM: I NOW NEED YOU TO PLACE YOUR FEET APART.
Claire complied for a total of perhaps 2 inch.
SAM: WIDER
The 2 inch became a foot, which drew the same message.
Then 2 feet, and then finally 3 feet until the message changed to
SAM: GOOD, NOW LOOK DOWN ON THE FLOOR WHAT DO YOU SEE?
“I see my reflection; I can see my pussy all spread open.”
She also saw the red laser pointer on the entrance of her pussy.
Now being familiar with the requirements she went through a variety of options as entertaining as for her breasts, trying clearly to avoid the one obvious choice. It took almost 15 minutes until she ran out of ideas. With a look of defeat she offered “Cunt?”
SAM: CORRECT.  THIS WILL ALMOST COMPLETE OUR QUESTIONAIRE. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR NAME IS NO LONGER CLAIRE ELISABETH STATTON. YOU WILL BE KNOWN FROM NOW ON AS “C”.
“Of course I’m Claire, what is the meaning of this?”
SAM: TO BE ABLE TO LEAVE THIS PLACE YOU WILL HAVE TO EMBRACE YOUR NEW NAME. AND THAT NAME IS C.
“What does C supposed to stand for?”
SAM: THAT IS ACTUALLY THE LAST QUESTION ON MY LIST. WHAT COULD THAT BE CONSIDERING OUR MOST RECENT CONVERSATION.
It took a while for the message to sink in, but when it finally did C blanched.
“C stands for cunt, doesn’t it you bastard?”
SAM: CORRECT. YOU ARE NOW ELIGIBLE TO PROCEED ON YOUR QUEST FOR WATER.
“Quest for water? I don’t understand you said I would get something to eat and drink if I cooperate. I answered all your questions and humiliated myself for you.”
SAM: YOU HAVE COMPLETED A PART OF YOUR TRAINING, AND WE ARE NOW APPROACHING NOW  YOUR IMPROVEMENT CONERNING POSTURE. WHAT IS THE APPROPRIATE POSTION FOR YOU TO ASK FOR SOMETHING? A NON VERBAL ANSWER WILL SUFFICE.
It took a few minutes for C to ponder the question, but she ultimately asked “May I move or, will there be more punishment?”
SAM: THERE HAVE BEEN LEARNING AIDS BUT NO PUNISHMENT AT ALL, AND YES YOU MAY MOVE.”
C dropped to her knees.
SAM: WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS. I HAVE ONE MORE TASK FOR YOU BEFORE YOU CAN GET SOMETHING TO DRINK.
“And what the hell might that be?”
SAM: I WILL OPEN A FURTHER COMPARTMENT, IN IT YOU WILL FIND A RUBBER PLUG ATTACHED TO A METAL CHAIN. YOU WILL PUT THE PLUG INTO YOUR ASS. WHEN IT IS FIRMLY IN PLACE I WILL PROVIDE LIQUID TO YOU. BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN LUBRICANT.
It was apparent that C understood that there was no point in arguing, Sam would only reply with the tried and proven, I have all the time in the world. Also her thirst must be excruciating by now. She slowly moved to the described compartment and took the fairly small black rubber plug out. As advertised it was connected to a solid looking steel chain, but also to a small rubber tube following the whole length of the chain through a small hole in the floor.
I wished I could read her mind now, but it was clear to me that she tried to decide where to get lubrication for the device. She ultimately decided on saliva, but after a while of spitting on it dawned on her that this wasn’t going to be enough, so she started to give the little plug a rather sloppy blow job, working it frantically in her mouth until it glistened for wetness.
She then began to work the thing slowly into her asshole, I enjoyed again the advantage of the multi mirrored surface, and noticed that C was using it also to be able to see what she was doing. It must feel bad for the formerly proud young woman not only to sodomize herself, but also to be able to see it out of so many angles.
When she was done the chain was hanging behind her like a tail and Sam instructed her to kneel down again. She obeyed, and shortly thereafter I heard a humming sound, followed by a shriek of surprise by C.
“Don’t be alarmed Mr. Smith, we are inflating the butt plug so it’s not going to slip out when we haul in the chain.” The bodiless voice informed me.
Apparently no such information was provided to C, but then she also had some the first hand experience. She changed her posture as the chain was hauled in and forced her in a kneeling position with the upper body upright and her butt almost touching her heels.
In one of the far corners of the cube another section of the floor opened and a half liter bottle of mineral water was pushed upwards on an elevator platform. C immediately tried to grab it, only to find out that with her ass chained to the floor, she could not reach it. She screamed out in frustration, but no matter how much she tried her arms always ended up about 2 inches short of the bottle.
SAM: DO YOU WANT THIS WATER?
“YES, dam it, please let me drink.”
SAM: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
“My name is Claire”
The chain shortened more and she was actually pulled away further from the bottle.
“I’m C and C stands for cunt” she stammered with desperation in her voice.
SAM: CORRECT. WILL YOU DO AS I SAY IF I LET YOU CAN REACH THE BOTTLE?
“Yes, please I will do whatever you want, but please let me drink.”
SAM: I WILL HOLD YOU TO THAT PROMISE, SO LISTEN CLOSELY IN A MOMENT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REACH THAT BOTTLE. YOU WILL NOT OPEN IT UNTIL I TELL YOU. YOU WILL TAKE THE UNOPEND BOTTLE AND INSERT IT BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, UNTIL YOU HAVE PASSED THE LABEL. IT IS UP TO YOU WHICH SIDE YOU CHOOSE FOR THE INSERTION, BUT GOING WITH THE NECK FIRST MIGHT BE EASIER ON YOU. DO NOT TRY TO DISOBEY ME, I HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO DESTROY THE BOTTLE, BEFORE YOU CAN DRINK FROM IT. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?
“Yes I understand, you want me to fuck myself with this bottle so that I can drink.”
The chain must have unreeled at that because C was able to get to the offered bottle. I got out of my chair and closer to the cube, this was something I wanted to see up close. In the tired and desperate face was no trace left of the uppity bitchiness this woman had always sported. With her face set, she positioned the bottle cap at the entrance of her pussy, and began to slowly lower herself onto it. I had a prime view of her lips parting around the colorless clear glass bottle. It was a very slow process with C constantly rubbing her clit for stimulation and ultimately lubrication. Due to the clarity of the glass, I was able to see details of her pussy that usually only her doctor would see, with the lips being spread open widely by the ever widening diameter of the bottle. At one point she stopped with a short outcry of pain, having likely hit her cervix. But she soldiered on until she had achieved the desired depth; tears were now flowing freely from her face.
SAM: VERY GOOD, YOU MAY DRINK NOW.
C worked the bottle out of her body, using the utmost care. From my vantage point it was obvious that the whole upper part of the bottle was covered in her own juices. But C couldn’t care less, she opened the bottle set it against her lips, and downed the whole water in a few gulps.
SAM: EXCELLENT YOU ARE A GOOD STUDENT. NOW WE WILL COME TO THE CONDITIONS FOR YOUR RELEASE. IN THE NEXT COMPARTMENT YOU WILL FIND A SPECIAL CHASTITY BELT. YOU WILL PUT IT ON AND LOOK THE PADLOCK. YOU WILL THEN WRAP THE KEY IN THE PIECE OF CLOTH THAT YOU WILL FIND IN ANOTHER COMPARTMENT. THIS BUNDLE YOU WILL PLACE IN YOUR MOUTH. ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THESE TASKS, YOU WILL BE RELEASED AND RETURNED TO YOUR HOME.
“Thank god, go on open those damn compartments so that I can get it over with.’
She grabbed behind herself and removed the now deflated butt plug. C found the belt although I wouldn’t have called it a chastity belt, since it contained two fairly massive dildos. At least she didn’t ask what to do with them. She worked the smaller one shortly on her still creamy pussy until it was also glistening and pushed it into her asshole. It took then a bit of wriggling but she managed to get the bigger one buried in her pussy. Which pleased me to no end, I had personally chosen the 2 biggest dildos available for this contraption last night. As instructed she locked the belt and went on search for the cloth. She found it together with a roll of silvery duct tape.
I didn’t recognize the cloth at first, but it was the pair of panties she had stripped of only one day earlier. And based on her violent reaction when she tried to push it into her mouth it hasn’t been washed since then. The chance of being released made her swallow her last bit of pride, and she pushed them deep in. C didn’t even need to be prompted what to do with the duct tape. At this point she crumpled unconscious to the floor. I jumped in alarm, wondering if something went wrong.

“Don’t worry Mr. Smith, everything is going as planned” Mr. Brown had come into the room without being noticed by me.
“But why is she unconscious?”
“The water was drugged with a narcotic. We knew that the treatment would be over. The young woman was completely stripped of her clothes and dignity, trained to obey orders without objection, and all of her orifices filled. Are you satisfied with the result?”
“Mr. Brown, I must say I’m extremely pleased with the result. You delivered everything you promised. But was it necessary to provide her with the keys to the chastity belt?”
“Actually the key she keeps in her mouth is for an old filing cabinet, that I threw out last year. The right key is here for you.”  And with that he handed me 2 small nickel keys, which I pocketed.
“I appreciate this very much. Would it be possible as a favor to meet that talented employee of yours?”
“I’m afraid that won’t be possible.” Brown said.
“I just would like to shake his hand and perhaps give him a little bonus for a job well done.”
“As I said that is not possible, please let me show you why. Sam identification”
And I saw another message flashing on the cube it read
SAM - SEXUAL ADJUSTMENT MODULE VERSION 2.1.3. COPYRIGHT BROWN ENTERPRISES.
“You see Mr. Smith, my good SAM is a computer program that we have refined over the years. It works based on optical and acoustical stimuli, and chooses freely the path of the highest probability of success. We are currently trying to improve it to get even closer to be a proper AI.” Mr. Brown declared with immense pleasure.
I looked a last time at the naked form in the cube and left the room. Brown and his men would take care to get her back to her place. I would see her soon enough, most likely still stuffed with two enormous dildos, wearing white walking down the aisle. I only needed to make sure that C.J. was getting the key, after all I was the best man at their wedding.
The end.

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: SAM
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 04:51:33 PM »
Nice
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 709
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 08:13:50 PM »
Wonderful, totally loved the total control of Claire by a remote person, merit from me.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 03:31:17 PM »
Love the story. And the dialogues. And submissive bitches.  :angel:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !