Author Topic: A school trip to Hell  (Read 213042 times)

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
Re: A school trip to Hell
« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2017, 07:23:33 PM »
Great! This story is never ending source of pure and refreshing perversity!

Offline nolongerinnocent
  • Junior
  • Merits 8
« Reply #211 on: August 12, 2017, 06:47:54 PM »
Glad to see another chapter :)

@Dusk666: I like your ideas :) hope they get used.
Wink wink nudge nudge.

Offline dhemius
  • Senior
  • Merits 26
« Reply #212 on: November 16, 2017, 06:57:30 PM »
And there's more!

„ Lap up all the cum...like a good little bitch“, he muttered, watching closely. Already, he felt his cock twitch again. This sight was just too erotic...the disgust in Mariah's face as she tasted cum once more, in addition to the nature of her task...the blank fear of him that made her shiver each time he touched her...it was pure beauty.

For a moment, he entertained the thought of just fucking them again after they were done, but then decided against it. After all, his comrades also deserved a piece of these newly-broken whores...and he had quite a few other ideas for the sluts outside as well. He grinned as he thought about it. Also, he really needed to make up his mind about how to use the knowledge he had gained about that big-titted goth girl...

Ah, life was good.

He watched as Mariah continued her disgusting task, her nimble tongue lapping up more and more cum, cleaning her friend's asshole nicely, the tip of her tongue darting over Anne's sore sphincter while the poor girl stood there, bent over, her hands on her ass, still spreading her cheeks to give her friend better access.

Every now and then, Mariah's eyes darted over to him with that look of uncertainty and fear that he found so arousing...she was trying to gauge if he was happy with how she performed. He gave her a slight nod and she went back to her task.

This went on for a while longer, with Tony unwilling to let her stop even when Anne's ass was clean of cum. He just enjoyed the sight and the soft, lapping sound too much to have it stop so soon. But after a while, he felt himself getting bored with this and so grabbed Mariah's shoulder and pulled her back.

„ Alright, you did good. Now you're both clean, you've had fresh cum to give you back your strength...time for you to go out and let the others have a go at your holes. Or do you have other ideas?“ He asked, shooting them both a sharp glare.

Quickly, both teens shook their heads. „ N-no...no...we're fine“, Mariah was quick to say, making the first shaky steps towards the door. Anne followed after a moment. When they opened the door, Mariah cringed and Tony knew why. By now, the brutal gangrapes of the girls were al-ready in full swing, reminding both of them what would happen to them very soon.

Quickly, Tony stepped behind them. Giving her a quick shove, he made Mariah stumble into the room before slapping Anne's ass hard to make her follow before he stepped through. „ These two have been properly disciplined“, he said loudly, having to raise his voice over the din of screams and grunts, „ and will do anything you tell them to do. Have fun!“

Already, some of the men who weren't busy fucking one of the other girls approached Mariah and Anne, who stood, trembling and naked, before them, too frightened to run away and too scared of the machines to resist as they were grabbed and dragged away to be raped once more.

Tony let his gaze wander over the scenes in front of him and felt himself getting hard again. Not too far away from the door, Carol was lying on top of one man, his cock in her cunt while an-other was ramming his dick into her asshole. The petite lesbian screamed as both men rammed their cocks deeply into her. „ Yeah...maybe you just need to get more cocks in you! Maybe that'll change your mind, you filthy dyke whore!“ the one underneath her yelled, slapping her teary face.

Tony smiled wide. This was a sight to enjoy… everywhere he looked girls were getting fucked, raped, abused and humiliated. That whore, Kathryn was force fed almost gallons of cum, right now she got into a coughing fit, trying to get rid of the sticky liquid filling her mouth and throat… while two men stood above her, kicking her from time to time, a funnel still in one’s hand.

That Asian whore, Mia or whatever was her name was still dressed in a parody of a waitresses or maid’s uniform, covering only her crotch and even that only from the front… the girl would probably appreciate even such a small protection against the stares of the men, but it didn’t help her much – right now she was on her hands and legs, her ass raised high as one of the men – a huge black gangster named Charles pushing his thick black cock into her tiny, tight cunt, making her scream her lungs out in pain, her face transformed into a contorted mask of shame and suf-fering.

“You were a good waitress… now it’s time for you to eat!’ the black men said, grabbing the back of the girl’s neck and pushing her face into a plate of cum-covered leftovers “Eat whore!” he ordered, but didn’t stop fucking the girl even for a moment. With her tiny body being rocked with the powerful thrusts, cries of pain escaping her mouth each time he pushed in, Mia tried in vain to eat.

Somewhere on the left Michelle was being surrounded by six man, while sitting on a cock of yet another man. From the pain visible on her mouth, from the trembling of her mouth, Tony quickly guessed that this cock was inside her ass not pussy. Still, she had her hands wrapped around the long shafts of two guys, jerking them off, while the rest used their favourite hole of hers – her sweet mouth. Each of them pushed his dick past her lips, fucked her for three or four thrusts before withdrawing and passing her to another.

The teacher, Leila, was once again being raped together with the chocolate-skinned Alicia. The two females were lying on top of each other, with Alicia below Leila, positioned in such a way that the dark-skinned girl’s face was directly below Leila’s crotch and ass – and vice versa. One guy was fucking the teacher’s ass while another was pounding at the student’s cum… each time they sprayed their jism in or on the girls, they had to lick each other’s hole clean… as futile as it was. With a wide grin Tony approached the two girls. He thought that he was spent, but seeing all those wonderful rapes everywhere around him, hearing this symphony of cries and sobs made his dick hard again.

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #213 on: November 18, 2017, 02:21:23 PM »
Excellent chapter. Nice details, as always. I feel there will be some nice, unexpected turns. Wating for more and more! 

Offline shannyfries

• Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2017, 02:07:14 PM »
Still one of my favorites

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #215 on: January 05, 2018, 05:54:42 PM »
Evil master, please, continue!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #216 on: January 05, 2018, 06:39:55 PM »
A true Ravishu classic! I always look for dhemius to do more with this story. Don't deprive us, good sir!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline CuttersCorner

• Sophomore
  • Merits 12
  • Turning Innocence Into Depravity Since 1992
« Reply #217 on: January 11, 2018, 04:06:08 AM »
This is, quite possibly, one of the BEST stories of its kind I have ever read. Certainly, it is up to the quality and inventiveness of the kind of stories that were published by the classic Greenleaf publishers, works to which I aspire my work to be.
This is a king-hell BITCH of a tale!
Well done!
If you are the daughter of a man who likes Cutter's Corner stories, YOU ARE FUCKED!

Offline dhemius
  • Senior
  • Merits 26
« Reply #218 on: January 18, 2018, 11:55:03 AM »
Damn, has it really been so long since I posted the last part? Wow. Sorry for that!

He just shot a glance at Mariah and Anne. His guys were glad to have a go at the holes of those girls. For them, the time the students spent being punished in the fucking machines counted as a rest from their cocks and they wanted to catch up. The tiny Mariah has almost disappeared, sur-rounded by no less than six men. Her cries were cut short as a cock was rammed in her mouth, while other men were fucking her ass, cunt, tits, whipping and slapping her. Her redheaded friend was “only” triple-teamed – being placed with her cunt over one cock, while another man pounding her cunt so much, that her body rocked, impaling her sweet, tear-soked, crying face on the cock of a man in front of her, his hairy ballsack resting against her chin.

Men moved away as Tony approached, they knew better than to get between him and a girl. Without saying another word he took the position behind Leila and above Alicia’s face. Admir-ing the white cum-stains on otherwise black skin of the student, he withdrew his cock and in one push rammed it up Leila’s ass.

Leila cried out as his cock slammed past her sphincter and deep into her anus. Despite having been used so often within the last days, her hole was still incredibly tight and he groaned in pleasure, eagerly pushing his entire length into the teacher. " Remember me?" he asked mocking-ly, reaching underneath her and groping Tsugawa's tits, squeezing them hard to get another whimper out of her.

" Yeah, give it to her....", the guy currently slamming his cock into Alicia's cunt encouraged him, though Tony hardly needed any such encouragement. Just hearing Leila's cries of pain and Ali-cia's helpless sobs was more than enough incentive for him. " Fuck...I could fuck this ass all day!" he exclaimed, pounding into Leila's clenching bowels as hard and fast as he could. " You and your students...you're mine now!" Grabbing a fistful of her hair, he yanked her head back, using her hair like reins as he kept on fucking her.

" And I will fuck you again and again and again...I'll make you do everything I want....and I...hnnngh...will make sure...to be up your ass at least once every single day!" Leila whimpered again as she felt him drill her deeply. Through clenched teeth and trembling lips, she managed to let out a half-whispered, " Monster....just...leave us alone....I can't..."

" Can't what?" he hissed into her ear. " Can't take anymore? Awww...well, you're...ugh....hnng...fresh...hnn...out of luck...because you WILL take much more..."

" Yeah, like this!" The one fucking Alicia groaned, pulling out of the weeping student. Instead of spraying his load over her thighs and cunt for Leila to lick it up, he aimed his cock right at the teacher's face, sperm splattering all over her tear-stained features. Disgust twisted her features as cum dripped from her chin and ran down her cheeks, a thick drop slowly sliding over her lips...

Underneath them, Alicia just wept silently...until Tony grabbed her hair, letting go of Leila's, and yanked her head up. " Don't bawl like a fucking baby...make yourself useful...lick my balls while I fuck your teacher's worthless asshole!" He kept on thrusting into Leila, grinning when, after a few seconds, he felt the soft tongue of the teenager against his heavy balls. " Yes, just like that...now, keep going and don't stop!"

Leaning forward again, he whispered into Leila's ear, " You will soon give the rest of these cunts another lesson..." Despondent, leila whimpered, " Please...haven't you done enough? I...I can't..." A second later, she screamed as he reached underneath her, grabbed her nipples and pulled hard. " Wrong answer! Now, listen to me, you fucking cunt....this is what you will do...." He grinned as he instructed her, not once stopping his brutal rape of her asshole.

When he was finally done, he thrust a few more times into the teacher, then pulled out just in time to shoot his load over Alicia's face. The teen gagged and cried out again, but he didn't care about her. Grabbing Leila by the hair, he yanked her back to her feet. " Get me that lesbo cunt!" he yelled and a few seconds later, Carol was thrown at his feet, her face covered in sperm, her eyes red-rimmed from crying...

Tony leered at Carol, clearly amused with what he saw. He loved seeing this natural progression - from a confident, haughty bitch to a terrified, sobbing rapeslave and fuckmeat... this girl hasn't achieved this final stage yet, but there wasn't much fight left in her yet. Though he was quite sure she will somehow manage to muster resistance after she learns what they have in store for her... which was even better as breaking a whore was his favourite part.

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2018, 05:16:21 PM »
Hooray! Great chapter, but don't stop, don't let us die of curiosity! Leila's first lesson was one of the best parts of this baronial building of characters and events. The new lesson will undoubtedly be the same quality. Impatiently waiting for the next magical instalment...    
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:18:54 PM by dusk666 »

Offline cambel74

• Junior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2018, 01:02:42 PM »
Have been following this story for sometime, always love the updates!

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1558970
« Reply #221 on: January 22, 2018, 09:41:42 AM »
Nice update man! Would sure be nice with a little more frequent updates though ;)

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 615
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
« Reply #222 on: April 06, 2018, 11:14:52 PM »
Hi. I'm new here and this is the first story I began reading. I was not prepared for it though... Mmm. Every new section I read has me so wet. One of my biggest fantasies is to be gang-raped and the way you describe each girl's plight in such brutal detail just makes me shiver and wish it was me.
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #223 on: April 08, 2018, 06:00:53 PM »
As you see, you have new fans. Please, continue your magnificient story.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 09:28:43 AM by dusk666 »

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #224 on: October 25, 2018, 08:16:51 AM »
Am I the only one missing the new chapters of this magnificient story? I hope that Dhemius is fine and he'll continue his masterpiece.