Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 15123 times)

Tony V.
Re: Dr. Dawn's Revenge
« Reply #300 on: April 29, 2021, 05:17:33 PM »
[ I have been Writers Blocked for months trying to figure out just how to end this tale of Mine. So I'm just going to end it..... ]

Dr. Dawn's beautiful scream forces My Cock to jerk and spasm deep inside her Bowels. I savage the woman driving My softening Cock as deep as I could into her delicious Ass.

After I do soften, and ever so slowly withdraw, I pull the diminutive Doctor to her feet. I lean down and kiss the beautiful woman deeply. I look into those deep Blue eyes and say, "Tell Shit Pants I said Hi."

Dr. Dawn laughs as I adjust My clothing and watch as My Pets dress. I gather their Leashes, and we walk from Dr. Dawn's Massage Room.

The last few weeks were filled with Me Raping and Abusing Stephanie and Kenzie as much as possible. Then the phone rings and Kenzie was not only recalled she was Promoted to Major. Now she had NO choice but to return to King Ibn Saud Air Base in Saudi Arabia only this time as a Squadron Commander. It was a tearful good bye for her after she was Lashed and Raped repeatedly.

Stephanie did eventually Retire from the Police Force. Her dislike of being Tazered finally getting the better of her.

As for Dr. Dawn, she still commands the halls of Mercy Memorial Hospital. Her skills as a Surgeon are now 2nd to none and her patient list has grown exponentially.

I still see the Naked and Bound Doctor in My dreams, and every so often I force Stephanie to confess her deepest darkest Fantasies about the delicious Dr. Dawn while I'm Raping her.....

I guess that is Dr. Dawn's Revenge. The ability to invade Our Dreams and Fantasies whenever she WANTS to.........

carhamgrater
« Reply #301 on: April 29, 2021, 05:27:10 PM »
A great ending that could only have been improved by you making Dawn marry you, so you can always abuse her with love! Merit from a long time admirer!

Tony V.
« Reply #302 on: May 01, 2021, 10:50:20 AM »
Thank You, CMG!!

I was hoping you would make the last comment on this Tale of Mine......

Tony V.              :police: