Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 15124 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
Re: Dr. Dawn's Revenge
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2020, 10:25:52 AM »
Having a hard time getting the imagery of dawnamber in her black leather catsuit out of my head, Tony!  But actually not trying all that hard, either!  :emot_rotf.gif:

What a way to ramp up the action! I apologize, I have been following this, but was not commenting. Love to see this all coming to what promises to be an exciting climax!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Tony V.
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2020, 01:04:41 PM »
Thank You, Vile!!!

I quickly withdraw My Lockpicks, and insert a pair into the lock. I wiggle the pair, and slowly try the deadbolt. To My relief it opens. I then turn the knob, and get the door shut and locked with One second to spare. Now I had another problem......

Just where was the delicious Dr. Dawn and her muscular captive???

Dr. Dawn had shut the Voltage off and watched as Stephanie sags as her muscles relax. THIS was the opening the diminutive Doctor was waiting for. Dr. Dawn deftly steps to Stephanie's hips, and before the muscular woman knew what was happening, Dr. Dawn starts to PUSH the Dildo into Stephanie's Colon.

Stephanie comes back to consciousness with a bolt of White Hot Agony surging into her Brain. The muscular woman screams, and tries to clench her Anus, but Dr. Dawn had already anticipated that, and placed her Spike Heel on the fishing line tieing Stephanie's Pierced Clitoris to the floor. Dr. Dawn cooes softly as she pushes her foot ever so slowly, "You REALLY don't want to DO that!!"

"WWWWWWAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!" Stephanie screams as the intense pulling on her Clitoris slams into her Brain.

"Well, I know where Dawn is." I say as I move quietly across the floor above Dr. Dawn's basement Torture Chamber..........

carhamgrater
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2020, 04:34:27 PM »
Caught up! Love how Dawn is giving as good as she got when in the same condition!. Intrigued to see what Tony will do first rescue Stephanie or play with with Dawn! Merit from me once more!

Tony V.
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2020, 10:24:55 PM »
I hear Stephanie screams coming through the open basement door. I move slowly, as to not alert Dr. Dawn to My presence. I remembered the sharp 90° corner at the bottom of her stairwell, and as it was when I picked her door open, I had to hope Dr. Dawn was going to be otherwise occupied when I came down.

Dr. Dawn had succeeded in getting the thick Dildo into Stephanie's tight Ass, "THERE, a PERFECT fit!!" The diminutive Doctor purrs as she pushes the Dildo in deeper. Stephanie tries to resist, but with every attempt, Dr. Dawn put her Heel clad foot on the fishing line linking Stephanie's Pierced Clitoris to the floor.

I came down the stairs, and as I rounded the corner, and as Stephanie screams from Dr. Dawn starting to Rape her tight Anus, I raise a VERY special weapon, and as Dr. Dawn lifts her head, I FIRE....

The Five Ounce Bean - Bag Non Lethal round moves at 1000 feet per second, and strikes Dr. Dawn with a solid WHUNK!! The Blonde Beauty is hit full on her side, between her underarm and her full firm breast.

Dr. Dawn squeals "FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"  As the round knocks the air from her lungs. Dr. Dawn falls to the floor, her breath totally gone from her lungs.

I move quickly. I look at the muscular woman and say, "Hi, Steph." Then I move to the semi conscious Dawn. I get a pair of Flexi Cuffs, and subdue the Beautiful Blonde. Then I move to the bound Captain Stsphanie Edwards. I see the fishing line, and draw My Tactical knife. One swipe cuts the line, and Stephanie moans her relief. I see the Dildo, and Stephanie moans, "Please......Tony......take.....it......out!!"

I grip the thick Dildo, and.say, "Well, since Dawn went through ALL that trouble......."

Tony V.
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2020, 10:53:47 AM »
"NO!! Dear God PLEASENNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!" Stephanie wailed as My hand closed on the thick Dildo. I put the palm of My hand on the base, and PUSH!!

"AAAAAIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHEEEEEE!!.....F.......FUCK YOU, T.....T......Tony!!" Stephanie screamed as the Dildo gets pushed deep into her Anus. I pat the bound Captain on the head, "Only because I care, Steph."

I then go to the semi conscious Dr. Dawn, and grip her shoulders. The Beautiful Blonde moans as she feels My touch, "Mmmmmmmnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!" I move her to a high table and put her on it. I strap a pair of Leather Cuffs to Dr. Dawn's ankles, and after goimg through the cabinets on her tool chest, a heavy collar. I strap the collar around Dr. Dawn's neck, attach the leash, and tie the leash off to a hook on the wall. I make sure the collar isn't too tight, then I return My attention to the bound Stephanie..........

Tony V.
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2020, 03:16:45 PM »
I unstrap Stephanie's ankles, then loosen her arms. I help Stephanie turn to her back, and lay on the bench. I then reach between Stephanie's thighs, and slowly pull the Dildo from her Anus. Stephanie groans her relief as the Painful stretching is relieved. The bound muscular woman moans as she says, "Thank you, Tony."

I look at the collar on Stephanie's neck, and I unclip the chain from it. "It's a Shock Collar, and it HURTS like FUCK!!" Stephanie says. I look at the collar, "Dawn used a remote??" I ask. Stephanie nods, "That little BITCH light me up with it!!. I look over at the still semi conscious Dr. Dawn, and see the Black Box on the floor. I go pick it up, and as Stephanie's eyes fill with fear, I put it in My pocket. "I can't have you attacking Dr. Dawn, Stephanie." I see the anger in Stephanie's eyes, "I'm calling this Feud between you two OVER!!" I see Stephanie's expression.

"Either you two call this OFF, OR I'm going to Torture the BOTH of you!!"

I see Stephanie sag against the wall, "Can I atleast watch you Punish her??" She asks. I look at the Captain, "If and ONLY IF the Dildo goes back in your Ass, Stephanie."

The muscular woman slides off the table, and openes her feet out,

"Anything to hear that BITCH Scream, Tony!!".........

dawnamber
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2020, 04:57:21 PM »
licks up my cummage and blinks" ooops, sorry, didn't know you were watching. Great story Tony :emot_kiss.gif:

carhamgrater
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2020, 05:34:40 PM »
Do I even have to say this? Hurt Dawn and A few of us will hunt you down! Hell we'll even let Dawn have revenge on you!  As per usual such a merit deserving writing that it would be wrong of me not to click on the button!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2020, 12:27:53 AM »
Tony's gonna teach these two a lesson! I anxiously await!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Tony V.
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2020, 10:20:55 AM »
Thank You Sweet Jessica, Vile and CMG!!!

As Stephanie opens her feet apart, then turns to lean over the Bench. I see a device I definitely wanted to use on the muscular woman. I grip the Dildo, and push it into Stephanie's clenching Anus. "NNNNNNNHHHHHHHH!!!........UUUUHHHHH......UUUUUHHHHHHHH......OOOOOFF FFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" Stephanie groans as the thick rubber enters her Colon. I let Stephanie get used to the stretching and Pain as I go get what I saw.

A nice Sybian!!

I place the device on the Bench, and plug it in. Stephanie looks at it and says, "NO Fucking WAY, Tony!!" I reach down and grab the fishing line still tied to Stephanie's Clitoris, " You were SAYING, Captain??"

Stephanie climbs astride the Sybian, and I have her lower herself onto it. I get her bound wrists, and tie them off stretched above her head. I then take the fishing line tied to her nipples, and draw the loose ends scross her chest. I tie the ends tightly to rings in the wall. Stephanie now had NO slack to speak of, and could hardly breathe.

I turn the Sybian ON, and watch the muscular woman struggle for a few minutes. "It's either THIS," I withdraw the remote, "OR I Rape your Ass, Shock you till you pass out, wake you back up, and Rape your Ass again."

Stephanie wriggles to try and find a more comfortable position, and tries to control her breathing..........

Tony V.
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2020, 09:33:31 AM »
I see that Stephanie isn't going anywhere except to Orgasm and Suffering City, and I turn My attention to the semi conscious Dr. Dawn. I move to the table, and untie the leash from the hook. Dr. Dawn moaned as I touch her skin, "NNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I see one Blue eye open, and I say, "You're gonna do a LOT more than MOAN, woman."

I lift her to her unsteady feet, and quickly tie the leash off to a hook on a cable. I pull a pair of dykes from My belt, and cut the zip ties off of Dr. Dawn's wrists. Before she can move, I get a pair of Handcuffs around her wrists, securing them in front. I lift her wrists, and attach them to the same hook, after I take the leash off it.

As soon as the Cuffs click into place, Dr. Dawn begins to come back to life. I get Dr. Dawn's wrists secured, and Dr. Dawn looks at Me, "You FUCKING SHOT me you DICK!!" I grip Dr. Dawn's Blonde hair, and say

"I know. And I'm gonna do a LOT worse than that to you!!!"

I pull My Black Tactical knife, and lean down to the cuff on the leg of the Leather Catsuit. "Now let's get you nice and NAKED!!"

I insert the blade, and begin to slit the Leather lacing on the side of the Catsuit.........

carhamgrater
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2020, 11:29:06 AM »
"I pull a pair of dykes from My belt!"

Can you explain the above. Can't even phantom what you're in reference too Past that two more great parts to this tale. Love how you give Stephanie a choice in how she's abused, such a gentlemanly thing to do!" Merit when able to!

Tony V.
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2020, 12:04:29 PM »
Thank You CMG!!

Dykes is a slang term for a pair of wire cutters.......

I'll get to Abusing Sweet Dr. Dawn in a bit........

Tony V.                   :police:

Tony V.
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2020, 01:03:56 PM »
Dr. Dawn's Catsuit was laced on both side, and I slit one set of laces, then drug the knife across Dr. Dawn's chest to the other set of laces. I insert the blade, and with agonizing slowness, slice the tight Leather lacing apart. The Catsuit loosens, and as it finally loosens enough, I use the blade to push the Leather off Dr. Dawn's delicious figure.

As the Black Leather falls away, and her mouthwatering body is revealed, Dr. Dawn draws in a deep breath. She looks at Stephanie starting to suffer on the Sybian, and looks at Me, "I DON'T....." was all the diminutive Doctor was able to say, before I backhanded her, "UUuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she groans as her head moves sharply. "You're in NO position to demand anything!!" I say as I move My hand to Dr. Dawn's erect with feat nipple, "Now, here's a taste of what is to come!!"

I grip Dr. Dawn's dimpled bud, and as her pretty face starts to wince, I begin to pinch and twist........

Tony V.
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2020, 09:32:36 AM »
Stephanie sees her captor's face wince up as I pull and twist Dr. Dawn's nipples, putting Painful pressure on her dimpled buds. Stephanie was riding the Sybian, the ceaseless vibrations making her Pierced Clitoris ache as it sent Pleasure to her Brain. Stephanie feels her belly rumble deep inside, and the muscular woman knew she was in deep trouble, as her orgasm was starting. Stephanie tries to grab a deep breath, only to have her bound nipples send a bolt of searing agony as the Pierced buds were pulled.

I release Dr. Dawn's nipples, and the bound Beauty sags in relief. "Now now......" I say as I lift the diminutive Doctor's chin, "what am I going to DO with YOU??"

I go to the tool cabinet, and open the drawers. I start to rummage through the varied impliments, discarding some, "Nope.........Nope......YEAH!!"

I come to Dr. Dawn with a short Multi Strand Whip, and say, "This will do for NOW!!" I come to the bound Blonde, and swing My arm, striking the bound Beauty across her belly.......