Author Topic: Home Invasions with forced oral sex  (Read 1872 times)

Offline saghenick
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
Home Invasions with forced oral sex
« on: September 19, 2022, 08:27:14 AM »
https://archive.knoxnews.com/news/local/rape-victim-addresses-attackers-at-sentencing-for-e-knox-home-invasion-ep-410710159-359692681.html/

The woman testified today that she did not harbor hatred for her attackers but wanted them to know how much harm they caused and to understand the impact on her and her husband.

"You laughed," she told Page, who was sentenced to 30 years. "You asked my husband how he felt. You wanted to take my husband's manhood from him."

Criminal Court Judge Bob McGee sentenced Page to 30 years and McMahan to 25 years.

Assistant District Attorney General Phil Morton has said he had DNA evidence tying Page and McMahan to the two-hour attack at the couple's home on River Shores Drive.

Because of the level of violence involved in the case, the law requires that the trio serve most, if not all, of their sentences before becoming eligible for release. Those who are convicted of most other crimes must only serve one-third of their respective sentences under Tennessee law before they are eligible for parole.

Nolan had been required to testify truthfully against Page and McMahan as part of his plea deal this summer.

According to Morton, the attack began just after 1 a.m., when the couple were asleep in their bed. The couple did not know their attackers. According to Morton, the trio broke into the house via a basement door.

"All three defendants were armed when they entered the bedroom," Morton said at Nolan's July hearing.

The woman's husband was struck in the head with a gun. Both were bound with "belts and other items the defendants found in that bedroom," he said. The woman also was forced to disrobe, he said.

In an effort to stave off further attack, the husband voluntarily led the robbers to another area of the house where he kept his bank card and gave them the code necessary to use it, the prosecutor said. The robbers weren't satisfied, though. They also took from the husband a collection of state quarters valued at $2,000 and then ordered him back to the bedroom, where he was forced at gunpoint to lie on the floor and watch as his wife was forced to perform oral sex on each of the three robbers, Morton said.

The man also was forced at gunpoint to take from his wife jewelry, including her wedding ring, and hand it over to the home invaders, according to Morton.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2012/06/i_was_figuring_to_die_victim_o.html

The rape victim testified the robbers told her to "spread them" before they struck her on the head and two assailants raped her. She also was forced to perform oral sex on two robbers.

"I'm saying 'no' and crying," she recounted, describing graphic details of being touched. "I said please don't do this and he hit me over the head."

She said when she told one of the men that she would not perform oral sex, he "picked up my head and slammed it back down."

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
Re: Home Invasions with forced oral sex
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 10:40:56 PM »
WOW! Pretty traumatic!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 04:10:53 AM »
WOW! Pretty traumatic!
I'd have to agree. It's pretty traumatic indeed.

Offline debbie20

• Freshman
  • Merits 17
  • Hi I’m Deb, Nice to meet everyone here.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 10:08:50 AM »
That’s is pretty traumatic  especially  dealing with multiple assailants with guns inside your home. Often the victim suffered violations from multiple men lasting hours.  This incident  is actually not that rare.
Letting yourself be free & open ❤️

Offline saghenick
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 04:00:52 PM »
Yeah home invasions seem extra sadistic and kinky compared to a quick grabbed in a dark alley in and out. The rapists have hours and hours to have their fun. And its in your own home and own bed, it'll never be safe again. And often in front of family members or forcing them to participate.

All the sadistic kinky perversions of rapists come out in these stories, and the kinky details actually make it into the news

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2022, 09:21:07 PM »
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-may-04-me-briefs4.s6-story.html

This is a home invasion story that's always stuck with me. This is a very condensed news article, devoid of details. I have a video of an audio recording of one of the victims testifying at the court trial. The video is from the old Metacafe video sharing site; unfortunately, the link no longer works.

But her details of what happened were quite graphic. The incident happened in 2006 in Mission Beach, California. There were two 18-year-old coeds and two guys at this condo, all four were white. Three black guys broke into the condo. They forced the two guys, at gunpoint, to fuck the two girls. The black guys then stopped them, saying the white guys weren't doing it right and they'd have to show them how. They tied up the white guys and forced them to watch as the three black guys proceeded to gangrape both young women. After they were done, they robbed the college students and left.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Between Angela's Legs

• Dean
  • Junior
  • Merits 15
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2022, 09:49:33 PM »
But her details of what happened were quite graphic. The incident happened in 2006 in Mission Beach, California. There were two 18-year-old coeds and two guys at this condo, all four were white. Three black guys broke into the condo. They forced the two guys, at gunpoint, to fuck the two girls. The black guys then stopped them, saying the white guys weren't doing it right and they'd have to show them how. They tied up the white guys and forced them to watch as the three black guys proceeded to gangrape both young women. After they were done, they robbed the college students and left.

Minor nit: the use of the term "coed" as a noun in this context seems a bit dated to me. It seems to harken back to an earlier era when all-male colleges were the norm and it was a bit unusual to find a female student on many college campuses. That hasn't been the case for at least a couple of generations, and today there are only three all-male colleges left in the entire country.

That nit aside, the story itself seems hot, although of course hellish to experience for those forced to participate. I always find it especially hot when, during a home invasion, residents are forced to fuck one another in front of the invaders, especially if as in this case both the men and the women are humiliated in the process. But, again, hellish for the actual victims.

One thing I can't help but notice is that all three stories--your story from California and the stories from the original post out of Tennessee and Michigan--have a racial component to them. Black rapists and white victims. I wonder how people feel about that. Being white myself, I do strongly believe that Black Lives Matter. But this cannot extend to condoning or tolerating rape, and I sometimes get the sense that these men feel that they are justified in retaliating against real or imagined racism by raping the women of the race they feel oppressed them. This I cannot accept. Financial reparations to rectify the injustice of slavery: maybe. But the right to any kind of reparations ends when the vagina of a woman--of any race--is involved and she says no. The rape of a woman can never be justified no matter what has happened to the men of a particular racial group in the past, and this stance must be absolutely non-negotiable.

I am sure that the vast, vast majority of Black people--like the vast, vast majority of people of all races--do not condone the rape of a woman (or anyone) under any circumstances regardless of her race. And I stand with those Black people and say: Black Lives Matter. But some of these stories do have a strong whiff about them that the Black men feel they are justified in committing rape due to injustices they have endured. Even if the injustices are real--and often they are--the rapes cannot be condoned.
"Four to five days every month before my period I would just basically be kind of a crazy person.  I would suddenly be extremely moody.  I would get into fights with people."--Angela describing her PMS

Offline Dawg75
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2023, 02:17:51 PM »
I lived on River Shores Dr. in Knoxville. 1997-2000. High end 1980's neighborhood that has been pretty much upgraded over since 2005.