Author Topic: NEW RULE: NO UNDERAGE CONTENT  (Read 23886 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
NEW RULE: NO UNDERAGE CONTENT
« on: December 10, 2021, 08:50:52 AM »
As you may know our site was recently suspended.  This is why:

Dear Sir or Madam,

jugendschutz.net is appointed by the German Federal States to deal with all kinds of illegal and harmful content concerning the protection of minors on the internet.

In the course of our cooperation with the German Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA), we received a report on the following URL

http://ravishu.com/

Just few examples for CSAMin a story:
https://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=50198.0

https://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=49146.0

https://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=48646.0

https://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=50176.0

There are more CSAM Material…

The internet service provides child sexual exploitation material which is illegal under the national law of our country – § 184 b StGB, § 184 c StGB, § 4 Abs. 1 (9) JMStV, § 4 Abs. 1 (10) JMStV.

The IP address is related to your company. Therefore we would like to ask you to have the content deleted or blocked.

We appreciate your response and will follow up the case.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions.

Legal notice

The transmission of this URL is exclusively for the purpose of having the content deleted or blocked. A use for other purposes is specifically prohibited and may have penal consequences.

Sincere regards,

Nathanael Lukesdorfer

N. Lukesdorfer

Departement Sexual Exploitation of Children

jugendschutz.net

Bahnhofstr. 8a

55116 Mainz

Allow children and young people to grow up well in a media world

www.jugendschutz.net | www.twitter.com/jugendschutznet

LPR-Trägergesellschaft für jugendschutz.net gGmbH | Bahnhofstr. 8a | 55116

Mainz | Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen HRB 5141 | Geschäftsführer: Harald Zehe

Informationen zum Datenschutz: www.jugendschutz.net/datenschutz
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
Re: NEW RULE: NO UNDERAGE CONTENT
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 09:02:19 AM »
So I have quite a few stories involving UA characters. They all have to come down I'm presuming?
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Online Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 09:40:36 AM »
Underage means anyone below 18? Also, isn't this a USA website? Why a german institution hit the site?

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 09:50:28 AM »
Anyone who knows of this site can read the stories here no matter where they are. The internet isn't based in one country only! When it comes to protecting the underaged the laws apply universally!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Online Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 09:53:25 AM »
Understood, makes sense, even though I always heard services have to obey laws in the country they are hosted.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 09:57:30 AM »
When I get around to it, I'll write

Online Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 12:28:21 PM »
Oh, well. Gotta abide by the official definition then, which is under 18 according to the ICMEC document.

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2021, 01:23:05 PM »
Legally, they don't have to abide by Germany's laws at all. Since the site is hosted in the US, US laws apply. The only things Germany could do are either to block the host, or put in a formal request with US authorities to take it down for diplomatic reasons. However, the host got a request from the government of a sovereign state stating they delete or block a specific site, and I don't think the host wants to a) pick this particular hill to die on, and b) they don't want to lose all of Germany as clients/visitors to their sites when Germany decides to block all traffic going to them.

I don't know of a host that wouldn't take that deal.

Sucks for us, though.

Online Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2021, 01:40:18 PM »
Or the forum administrators can act themselves and shift the blame to the german government, can't they?
Like, blocking the IPs with a error page stating:
YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND FORUM HAS BEEN BLOCKED AS PER REQUEST OF THE GERMANY GOVERNMENT

Or is it against the law to shift the blame like this?

Offline rexmundi
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 306
  • There Can Be Only One!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2021, 01:48:55 PM »
Man, I truly despise censorship. There are some stories here where the age of the character is absolutely integral to the story and loses its impact if altered. Oh well, an unwelcome change is at hand.
Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!

Online Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2021, 02:23:53 PM »
Man, I truly despise censorship. There are some stories here where the age of the character is absolutely integral to the story and loses its impact if altered. Oh well, an unwelcome change is at hand.

Me too, I despise all kinds of censorship, specially in the internet. Also, fiction is fiction, it's not real.

Offline rexmundi
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 306
  • There Can Be Only One!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2021, 02:41:33 PM »
I understand why they are doing it as it has become a trend on other similar sites to impose an 18 yr old minimum age. Personally, there are stories here that bother my sensibilities but I choose not to read them or go to a section where they are posted.

On a lighter note, henceforth might as well label any virgin rape story as "fantasy" because an 18yr old virgin nowadays is more mythical than a unicorn.  lol
Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!

Online Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2021, 02:53:28 PM »
I understand why they are doing it as it has become a trend on other similar sites to impose an 18 yr old minimum age. Personally, there are stories here that bother my sensibilities but I choose not to read them or go to a section where they are posted.

On a lighter note, henceforth might as well label any virgin rape story as "fantasy" because an 18yr old virgin nowadays is more mythical than a unicorn.  lol

There are stories that bother me too, but I just avoid accessing their categories. And also, that's true, 18yr old virgins are in fact mythical. By that age, they already have many skeletons in their closet.

Offline ClunkyKingslayer
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2021, 02:59:32 PM »
so let me get this straight... this site, despite being based in the USA where such fiction has been ruled to be completely legal, is bending the knee to the whiny German fuckstains instead of ignoring it (because they have no jurisdiction over the site anyway). So Germany blocks it, our lovely German users use a VPN; problem solved?

also, whoever reported it (yeah we know you're here) you're a cuck. ever tried, I dunno, not reading it instead of being some white knight dickless cunt trying to score imaginary internet white knight cred?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 03:22:29 PM by RoboBongoCuckooCop »

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2021, 03:00:09 PM »
Or the forum administrators can act themselves and shift the blame to the german government, can't they?
Like, blocking the IPs with a error page stating:
YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND FORUM HAS BEEN BLOCKED AS PER REQUEST OF THE GERMANY GOVERNMENT

Or is it against the law to shift the blame like this?

Sure, they could do that. If they feel like underage stories are worth losing their german users for. There's a dedicated section for german-speaking people here.

Or rather, they could have done that before their host got a letter. Now the host will take their account offline if they don't comply with this. RU isn't hosted on someone's personal computer, it's hosted by a large company that cares a lot more about not hosting things that are illegal in Germany than about whatever traffic RU generates.