7 (14.9%)
Elizabeth
6 (12.8%)
Rosie
9 (19.1%)
Tash
25 (53.2%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Filming  (Read 63774 times)

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
Re: Filming
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2017, 04:57:20 PM »
First off, that chapter was great as always.  So excited whenever I see you've updated as I love, love, love this story. 

Secondly, Nohcra1980, Really?  You honor me!   :emot_thankyou.gif:

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 524
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2017, 12:58:18 PM »
I'm finally caught up and dying of lustful aches here. Keep at it and don't let up!
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Eddible cookied
  • Freshman
  • Merits -1
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2017, 03:00:41 PM »
This is so sick and twisted but I love it.

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2017, 07:11:58 AM »
Part 12

Rosie

The summer skies were serene and calm, coloured with the purest shade of blue. White clouds floated gently across the landscape and the sun bled amber. The view of a simple dairy farm, a small humble farmhouse with a large steel sheeted barn and tall watering tower seemed almost picturesque. Like the ideal image that would have come to a person who lived in the city when they thought of the countryside. That was if they were to ignore the leashed girl crawling over on her hands and knees to the barn.

Rosie stopped about halfway as a cool summer breeze sent a shiver down her spine. The degrading costume they had came up for her to wear did nothing to protect her from the wind or to preserve her dignity. Her face turned even redder from shame as she felt her leash get tugged and the rough hands groping her bubbly round ass under the miniskirt she was wearing, told her to start crawling again.  She obeyed as the first of many tears that would fall from her eyes, rolled down her face smearing her makeup.

They approached the barn and entered through a wooden door on the side. They walked on feet while Rosie entered on her knees. Inside, strong hands held her still grabbing hold of her arms and pulling her red ginger hair. Their rough treatment scared her and she tried to struggle but without any success.

In a small puddle of cow piss that had gathered on an area of uneven cement, she saw her reflection. The girl staring back at her was stunningly pretty yet sad with black tears of runny mascara dripping down from her brown deer like eyes. Brown pretty eyes that had turned pink from crying. That girl was wearing a skirt that was far too short to be something that Rosie would ever have the confidence to wear and even at this angle, she could clearly see that the girl in her reflection wasn't wearing any underwear.

Then there was the top that the mirror girl was wearing. It reminded Rosie of her high school cheerleader uniform but was so different. The colours were the same, the dark purple and green with silver highlights streaking against her chest but everything else had been modified to resemble something comparable only to the sluttiest of hallowe'en costumes. The sleeves had been cut and so had the majority of front and back. Revealing so much more now than before, her flat sweat gleaning stomach and hourglass figure could be seen for everyone to see. The shirt had been cut so the underside of her breasts were visible and the girl in the puddle seemed to be embarrassed by having to wear it just as much as Rosie was.

The man who had been the first to rape her walked slowly towards her. In his hand was a syringe like the one that had been used to inject her with that drug that had made her feel funny. This time the needle was even bigger. Her breathing got even heavier as his hand felt over the silver letters that had replaced the logo of her high school. The generic font now spelled out the word CUMDUMP. His hand reached under her shirt and lifted it off whilst smiling as she tried to look away.

He teased her nipples, the point of the needle gliding around her pink tender flesh. Her heavy breathing turned to a shriek as he injected the needle into her right nipple. Sharp pain tormented her mind as if acid was being injected into her. The burning sensation only made the steel of the needle that had been poked into her seem more alien and all to deep. He cruelly twisted it around whilst slowly pulling it out to her anguished squeals.

The dose she was given was larger than large time and that feeling of intense warmth came much faster. Her mind went hazy for a couple brief seconds as they lowered her top and fixed her ruined mascara. Rosie found herself having difficulty concentrating on what was happening around her as her skin tinkled with the summer heat. She could feel the sweat dripping down her back and thighs. A cooling draft of air then blew across her skin providing a new sensation for her exploited body to experience.

"What...what did you do to me?"

"Like it do you? It's just a little aphrodisiac so you can show your mother what a slut you really are."

They laughed again finding yet more humour in her misery. Were they really going to make her do this in front of her mother? Were they really planning on forcing her to do that disgusting thing that Amanda had whispered into ear? Her eyes watered up again as waves of sadness and anxiety threatened to flood the room and drown her. All she wanted was to curl up and cry her eyes out.

They opened the hidden hatch, unlocking it before the rusted iron bolts could be unbolted. Underneath in the custom built dungeon where she had first been raped and had her virginity stolen, Rosie could hear her mother's voice. She then heard her sister's and felt her heart lift up as the relief that her family was still alive gifted her an ounce of false hope. Rosie almost rushed inside but strong hands once again held her still.

"Mum!"

There was a moment of silence before a reply came from the deep dark hole through the hatch. A couple of the men who weren't holding her down went inside and soon vanished from the light. The darkness swallowing them like the blackhearted shadows they were.

"Rosie is that you? Rosie where are you? No...no! Please let me see my daughter! No what are you doing? Stray away from her! No get off! Mmmph!"

There was silence once again as one of the men that went down came back and said that they were ready. The hands holding her down dragged her through the hatch without ever letting go of their hold. Rosie was unceremoniously dumped in the middle of the room where she instinctively tried rushed back to her feet but tripped over as she stood up. It turned out that the drug affected her balance as well.

She looked around, her eyes straying on her captors although it was impossible to track all of them as the circled around her setting up cameras and extra lights. Circling around her as if she was prey, a cute little rabbit being hunted by a pack of wild dogs.

It was only when she saw her mother and sister that her panicked watching stopped. They had the same relieved look on their faces that Rosie had when she had heard their voices and knew that they were alive. Her mother was almost crying of happiness to see that she was alright. Rosie kept looking at them with a fearful smile curling on her lips, they were chained and gagged but appeared to be relatively unharmed. There was a lack of filth and grime sticky to their naked bodies and a pool of water by the drain told her that they must have recently been washed. Despite everything, Rosie was happy to see them and was glad that they weren't hurt.

She couldn't say the same about Tash. Crisscrossing welts covered her body and the bruises that decorated her like accessories had more than doubled in number since the last time Rosie had seen her. A feeling of guilt came over Rosie's soul as she realised that she was glad that Tash had been tortured so much as it meant that her mother and sister had been spared. The guilt was accompanied by a feeling of self hate.

"Are you ready to start Rosie? Remember, just read the cards or else."

Amanda didn't need to raise her voice to send fear into Rosie's very core. The rare times that they weren't using her during last week, Rosie had spent watching past films that her torturers had produced. Many of the films featured Tash and showcased just how sadistic this group really was. They had even made her watch the film of her gang rape on loop with the volume at full blast to make sure that it was permanently etched into her memory.

The cameras all focused on her and the first of a thick set of cue cards went up displaying the beginning of her degradation.

"Hey there. Welcome to slut torture entertainment, the only place where you get to see a sexy barely legal cheerleader like me get treated the way I deserve."

Her face was already bright red from embarrassment and her throat was quickly drying up making her voice go quieter and quieter as she read from the card.

"My name is Rosie and I want nothing more than to...I want nothing more than to suffer for your pleasure. Do you like my cheerleader uniform? Look what it says on my nice bouncy tits, cumdump. That means all I'm good for is...is to be beaten...raped and...and cummed on. Oh god I can't do this, please don't make me say anymore."

None of them cared as her mother and sister muttered something inaudible through their gags. The humiliation being too much to bear. Their only response was to turn the card over so she could read more lines.

"What would you do with a hot slut like me? I wish...I wish you were here so you could punish me. Wouldn't you like to give my stupid face some really hard slaps or maybe you want to grab my hair and make me cry. It gets me so wet just thinking of you hurting me."

The cameras zoomed in under her skirt which did nothing to hide her smooth shaven pussy. To Rosie's horror, she found that she was indeed incredibly wet as the effects of the drug continued to linger and overpower her. Her face turned an even deeper shade of red and she cutely shook her head no. A desperate attempt to beg for the degradation to stop and to try and convince the world and her mother who was watching a few feet in front of her that it was all a lie.

"Please dest...please destroy me. I need to be broken into the disgusting fuck pig that I am. Mommy aren't you...aren't you proud of what a whore you daughter is? Listen to me begging to be used."

On cue, two men came from behind her and ripped off her top and skirt. Rosie felt relieved to not have to wear that thing anymore as the fabric teared apart and yet she felt even more expose, now completely nude for the cameras to capture. Her face would have turned a deeper shade of red due to embarrassment if doing so was possible. Her hands covered her face as she attempted to hide while her naked body remained kneeling for all to see.

One of them was now doing something to that stupid dog collar they were making her wear. She felt it tugging as a piece of string was tied to it at the back of Rosie's neck. Her mind somehow managed to stop focusing on the humiliation for just a moment as something dangled in front of her eyes. It swung from side to side with the string sliding against her forehead and scalp. Light was reflected by it attracting Rosie's attention as if she was a magpie looking at a shiny object. She couldn't tell what it was with it being so close to her eyes and flickering at a weird angle. Each time it got too close, she instinctively closed her eyes blinking. Then she felt something else as the object twisted around, it was sharp at the bottom where it was too far down for her sight to see.

Rosie continued to be transfixed by the two small fishing hooks dangling on her face. She was just as mesmerised when they were taken and hooked up the nostrils of her nose. The string attached to her collar pulled back over her head pulling the hooks up squishing her nose into the shape of a pig's snout. She tried to undo the snares but she was stopped with her hand held back.

"You make a cute little pig Rosie. Now are you ready to pork Elizabeth?"

Offline dronenaught
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2017, 08:05:24 AM »
Fantastic Beater, i made an account just to tell you i've enjoyed your story immensely and look forward to each new chapter.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2017, 04:42:33 PM »
LOVE THIS STORY!!!  Thanks for updating Beater.  You are a Master storyteller.   :emot_wow.gif:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 02:41:58 PM by archon1980 »

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2017, 08:38:18 PM »
Damn I love this fucked up story!
Life is love, love is life

Offline SickoChickMandy

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2017, 06:03:04 AM »
Still and forever great :) Hop we can soon read what Rosie has to do in order to save her pussy from the wooden horse...

Offline ac1985
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2017, 09:11:41 AM »
So, so, so excited for the next chapter! I know you mentioned Beastiality wasn't really your thing, but i think the mothers and daughters having to watch Tash be used in that way could be really fun and degrading for them all.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:31:46 AM by ac1985 »

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2017, 11:32:53 PM »
Oh my quite brutal  >:D

Looking forward to the next installment  ;D
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2017, 07:46:32 AM »
Part 13

Elizabeth

She knew that it was these horrid and cruel sadist that were making her daughter take part in their grotesque video. She knew that they were making her say awful disgusting words. None of that mattered as the heartbreak of hearing Rosie say things that was all to real and more than any mother should have to bear. Elizabeth would have never thought in a million years that her sweet kindhearted and innocent daughter was capable of saying such vile words. 

"Mommy aren't you proud of what a whore your daughter is?"

Elizabeth's heart broke when her daughter's lips asked that vicious question. It was like barbed wire had been jammed through one ear and out off the other, destroying everything inside.

"Look at me begging to be used."

Her poor baby girl. Her voice straining and breaking her she muttered what they wanted her to say. It was almost like a whisper yet all too loud at the same time. Much too loud.

"It's okay Rosie. I know that isn't you. I love you."

Only none of that came out as the oversized gag wedged in her mouth stopped Elizabeth from comforting her daughter. The metal chains stopped her from wrapping her arms around her daughter and the feeling of complete powerlessness prevented Elizabeth from protecting her daughter.

All she could do was watch as her daughter sobbed uncontrollably, crying her eyes out while every moment of her suffering was recorded for the purpose of entertainment. Did the people watching not care that this sweet lovely girl was being violated because of them? Didn't they care that her daughter had been stripped naked and mentally abused to the point of tears in front of them? A girl so shy that she struggled with anxiety when wearing a bikini on a beach. How could anyone enjoy seeing this beautiful stunning girl cover her face to hide her embarrassment? The way her pale skin had turned a deep shade of red and she was so afraid that sweat was dripping down her flat stomach and thighs.

Oh god what were they doing to her now?

Two men were looming over Rosie who coward in their shadows. One of them held her down while another took something out from his trouser pocket and then proceeded to toy with the dog collar around the frightened girl's neck. They made sure that Elizabeth had a clear view of sight when they had finished.

The first thing that Elizabeth saw was the deep red of blood. Drops were dribbling down Rosie's chest, caressing in between her soft rounded breasts, leaving red streaks along her delicate velvety bosoms as they rose with each pained breath.

Elizabeth broke down in tears as she trace those streaks of blood, horrified as more droplets fell the further up Rosie's body her stinging eyes went. Her daughter's plush lips had been smothered in a whorish red lipstick to which the trails of blood blended in like lip gloss. She then came to were the blood was originating from, the place were these cruel monsters had made her daughter bleed. Two fish hooks snared Rosie's nose, their sharp vicious barbs digging in as they tugged due to a taut piece of string that pulled from the back of her hair. The hooks contorted her nose squishing it to resemble a pig's snort. The cameras recorded what Elizabeth saw with her eyes but for people who would see a completely different scene from her. While she saw her youngest daughter being tormented and hurt, they saw it as nothing more than entertainment achieved from Rosie's humiliation as she cried and whimpered.

"You make a cute little pig Rosie. Now are you ready to pork Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth watched her daughter shred even more tears as her face crumpled and expressed a deeper sense of pain. The words they spoke violated her to her very core. Rosie looked away, unable to look at Elizabeth without sobbing.

"I'm so sorry mum."

Sorry for what? None of this was her fault.

Elizabeth didn't even realise the two brutes that had approached either side of her. One of them unlocked her chains allowing the cold metal links to slither from place. Time seemed to slow down for a moment as she tried to take the only opportunity she had of saving her daughters. Grabbing hold of the chains, she swung it at the man closest to her.

The chain links clanged together before even reaching the man as the other had placed his his foot down on a connected length of chain. It was the smile on their faces that told her that they had seen her attentions coming. Their smiles grew wider as the beating began.

"No! Please don't hurt my mom!"

They started with a vicious slap which knocked Elizabeth to the floor. Then a kick to the gut sucking all air from her lungs as her insides twisted into a knot. She tried to do what little she could to protect herself as heavy boots stomped, kicked and trod on her.

"Please stop! Please!"

The wall prevented her from backing away further as she hugged herself and cowered in a ball. Elizabeth wanted to keep on fighting for her daughters. She wanted to kill every bastard in the room by ripping out their throats and then watching as they choked on blood. She had to keep fighting and she willed herself to stand. But her body wouldn't let her. Her body remained curled up and weeping. A natural need for self preservation in combination with fear had overtaken her once strong motherly instincts. The realisation that she had failed her children stabbed her in the heart. A long cold sharp knife that had penetrated deep and was now being twisted. She bled out tears like blood.

An electric drill sounded off near to her but her eyes didn't focus on what the men were doing. She looked at Rosie who was crying just as much as she was having just seen her mother man handled and beaten. Elizabeth closed her eyes not being able to take the sight of her daughter crying.

She let them take her legs and lock them in cuffs that had been secured to the ground by the drill. A length of heavy chain, like that which had bound her before, was wrapped around her neck. The rusted metal felt like ice and rustic smell of copper penetrated through to her tongue. They then handcuffed her hands before leaving her alone with the eerie glaze of camera lenses starring into her whilst she was bound in the most humiliating of positions.

She tied to wiggle free and cover up her ass which was unwillingly sticking out in the air as if she was offering herself to the cameras. The closeness of the binds at her ankles and neck forced her to present her holes with no possibility of preserving any modesty. She could feel them filming as they got closer and zoomed in for close ups. Another camera approached her at ground level as they tried to record her reaction. She turned away only to find another positioned on the opposite side.

Water then dripped onto the small of her back. The flow wasn't constant and the drops didn't fall in any sort of pattern. They just dripped down onto her back and ass cheeks at random intervals. Each raindrop was occupied by the sound Rosie whimpers. Elizabeth then felt the sensation of hot breath swirling against her cunt. She felt Rosie's breath as her daughter breathed inches away from her unprotected holes.

"Go on Rosie. Give your mother a lick. You don't want to make it any more unnecessary painful than it needs to be do you?"

What were they making her daughter do? Elizabeth tried desperately to turn her head and see but the chain around her neck made it impossible for her, even when painfully twisting her body. All she could tell was that shadows had gathered to watch the show, the darkness and distorted shaped laughing.

Perhaps it was good that she couldn't see. She soon wished that she couldn't feel either. Her daughter's breath grew warmer as she inched nearer. Soft hands gently lay down onto her ass and trembling fingers slowly grasped hold of her cheeks before reluctantly spreading them. Elizabeth somehow heard Rosie's sobbing even more clearly, her sad cries expressed so many emotions. Then she felt her daughter's tongue circling around the entrance to her asshole.

Elizabeth fought against her chains, her motherly instincts born again. She tried to force herself away to spare Rosie from having to lick her ass. The girl's tongue was dry was licking in weird unnatural motions, like if her tongue was following the convulsions of her stomach. Try as she might, Elizabeth couldn't get away. The tip of Rosie's tongue pierced through inside her and both mother and daughter squirmed in revulsion, the cameras capturing every second of misery. She was relieved when it finally ended, foolishly thinking it was over when they allowed Rosie to stop. Elizabeth looked up and saw her crying daughter leaning above her.

"Hold her hands there."

She saw the men all grab hold of Rosie and held her still. Her hands were pressed against the wall as she leaned on top of Elizabeth's back. The electric whizzing of the drill sounded again and the first screw was carefully positioned at the back of Rosie's left hand.

"No don't!"

The teeth of the drill locked into the groves of the screw's head. It was only a quarter of an inch thick in width yet it still drew blood as it drilled through Rosie's hand. Blood came out slowly at first dripping down her arm before it was sent flying across the room as the screw penetrated deeper. Elizabeth screamed through her gag as her daughter's blood sprayed onto her face.

They then just had to pull Rosie's hand to check whether or not she could pull the screw out of the wall. More blood run down the surface as her ruined bone and tendons scraped against the ridged metal. They then went on to her other hand for the next screw, placing it back into position before the electric drill roared back to life. Rosie had passed out and was now unconscious on top of Elizabeth. Her head and redhair resting on her shoulder.

Then it was Elizabeth's turn to cry out in pain. A big rubber cock was being inserted into her ass. Worse still, they were moving Rosie's unconscious body to do so as they kept the strap on belted around her waist. Elizabeth had only ever taken something in her ass once with her husband. It had hurt so much that she had made him promised to never do it again. It was so big and was impossible to fit but they kept forcing it deeper and deeper inside of her. The anal pain was temporarily distracted by a wad of paper being thrown infront of her hands. She looked alone to find the blonde woman kneeling down and smiling. She took her hand and placed a pen in between her fingers before getting up again.

"You used to be an English teacher didn't you?"

Elizabeth nodded hoping for a way to get the oversized rubber cock out of her ass and for them to let her daughter down from the wall.

"I want you to write a story about what's happened today up to this moment. I want it to be extremely detailed and filled with your daughter's screams. If I like it, I'll take those screws out of her hands. If not, then she's going to get another two in her feet and we're going to make her fuck you."

How could she say something like that so casually? Something that was so sick and sadistic and let came out of this woman's mouth like if she was asking about the weather.

"You have until she wakes up so I'd start if I was you. I can't wait to read it."

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2017, 08:00:17 AM »
Part 14

Amanda

Her legs spread wider and her hips started to grind as soft moans escaped from her red lips. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to be gently carried away to bliss. It was as if the opaque blackness she saw when shutting her eyes was filled by vibrate colours as pleasure grabbed her every thought. She could have exploded right then and there but she stopped herself, sweating as she tried not to cum so the sensation could last just a little longer. Then she burst, drawing in deep breaths of air while her back arched and an incredible fire burned inside her.

Amanda lay still on the silk sheets of her bed. Her chest and breasts heaved up and down as she slowly regained her breath after cumming as hard as she had just done. She grabbed the covers and pulled herself up so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed and looked at the pitiful state that her pet was in. Her tongue, which Amanda had used to pleasure herself, was still stuck out as the girl panted for air. It was only after her mistress had cummed was she allowed to acknowledge the pleading suffocation of her lungs. Little whimpers came with each pant as the cunt sobbed quietly by Amanda's feet. It was difficult to know if she was crying or not, Amanda hoped she was crying. The black leather hood that covered her face hid away any tears with only the girl's soft but paling lips visible through a single gap. That hole could be zipped shut if wanted to completely isolate her alone in darkness.

The featureless hood made her pet look even more like a punching bag. No nose cutely snivelling as she endured pain. No eyebrows fixed in a permanent sad frown. No ears turning bright red as Amanda made her scream at the top of her lungs. And no pretty blue eyes to beg for mercy which they both knew wasn't going to be shown.

The only thing other than the cunt's mouth that could be seen was a messy tussle of unkempt light brown hair that spouted out from the back of the hood. Amanda grabbed a handful of her pet's hair and heard an adorable little whine. She yanked hard and was treated to another, this time much more panicked. Her wrist twirled around to wrap the brown locks into her grip, her movements deliberately cumbersome to cause the maximum amount of discomfort. Whilst doing so, she noticed a silver streak of grey hairs mixed with the caramel. She smiled and laughed a little at the thought of the girl turning grey at just 20, suppose getting raped, tortured, fed the bare minimum and being hardly allowed to sleep at that effect on someone. Her other hand reached for the metal chain that was normally used as her pet's dog leash which she held in an equally firm grip before she slammed it down, aiming at the poor girl's succulent ass.

The metal links struck against soft bruised flesh with agonising results. The girl kneeling on all fours in front of her cried out, her body arched back as her spine conducted the pain like a power cable. Shaking, the girl curled up her toes and balled her hands as she braced herself for more punishment. The hood kept her blind making it impossible for her to know when and where the strike would come. Amanda toyed with her pet's fear. She waited until her toes uncurled and her breathing returned to normal before thrashing the thin metal chain down once again.

The girl covered her mouth with her hands to prevent herself from screaming. A loud cry escaped from the black hood as she desperately tried not to scream. Another little laugh trickled Amanda's chest as she remembered telling the girl she would feed her a nice bowl of dog food if she didn't scream today. A full bowl of the nicer dry stuff rather than the rotten wet stuff she was normally fed. They wouldn't even add any extra ingredients to make the meal nasty like cow rectums or shaved off pubic hair. If her bitch behaved like a good girl and didn't scream, she would be given a nice bowl of plain old dry dog food. It couldn't be easy watching the family of redheads being fed daily while she starved. Nor could having to be the one who fed them as well as cooked for her tormentors. On more than one occasion, Amanda had seen the girl salivating like a dog whilst she served them at the dinner table. To her, it was highly amusing.

She swung the dog leash again to test her obedient dog's self control. A louder cry this time followed by a primal groan. Amanda continued with the senseless onslaught as that luscious flickering fire burned inside her once again. She could have cummed right there and there from needlessly beating the poor girl who cried out louder and louder but never screamed. It didn't matter, Amanda could almost guarantee that her pet would be screaming by the end of the day.

She whipped her again and the girl lost her discipline twisting around to protect her burning back. With her hair still firmly in Amanda's grasp, the girl's effort to protect herself looked almost like she was presenting her tits to Amanda for her enjoyment. She obliged at the gesture and slammed the leash down at her pet's begging breasts. She twisted back into her original position after the attack landed perfectly on target. Her hand reached for her breasts as excruciating pain flowed throughout her body. Amanda watched as her mouth even shaped itself to scream. Nothing came out but a silent expression of pure anguish.

She put the leash down and then let go of the soft brown hair knotted around her fingers. The girl dropped to the floor without Amanda's help holding her up. Not wanting to let her pet rest for too long, Amanda brushed back her blonde hair that had gone wild in the savagery and was now covering her face. She then did the same to her toy brushing her hair aside so she could untie the knots which secured the leather hood around her head. She pulled it to reveal the flustered crying slave inside.

Hooking her finger into the girl's nose ring, she lifted the girl up so that she could look into her pink stinging eyes. The beautiful expression of pain hadn't left Tash's face and her lips quivered as she weeped. Amanda lifted her up further to her knees where another cry was ripped from Tash's throat. The weights attached to her nipple rings swung gently but agonisingly from side to side. They continued swinging as she breathed providing a seemingly never ending source of torture. The weights attached to the rings pierced through her pussylips also hurt like hell but were thankfully rested on the floor as she knelt. Their purpose was to torment as they were dragged along the ground whilst she crawled.

Amanda took hold of Tash's nipple weights, gently cupping them in her hand. She watched Tash look down at her hand as she slowly raised her arm up, taking the weights with her. Tash looked up her when her arm stopped rising, fresh tears watering up her eyes as she prepared herself for what was going to happen next.

"Please don't..."

Amanda didn't give Tash the time to finish her thought as she suddenly let go and allowed the weights to fall. She watched Tash howl anguish as she did everything but scream. Her hands quickly went to the weights and lifted them to stop them swinging and hanging as they threatened to tear off. Amanda struck her with a hard slap, how dare she touch her weights and attempt to cease her trauma. Amanda got Tash to kneel in front of her again and then waved her hand quickly across her Tash's stomach, just beneath her tits. Her hand caught each and every single iron weight and they jingled like wind charms.

"It hurts so much! Please stop!"

She didn't stop. Instead Amanda waved her hand across again and again making the weights swing faster each time. Her smile grew wider with each brutal nudge of her arm as she savoured every moment of Tash's suffering. Small tinkles of blood even started dripping out from her nipples like red mother's milk.

"Beg!"

Like the well trained puppy she was, Tash instantly got into begging position. She shifted her legs till she was squatting down and then curled her hands as if they were paws. Tash held her paws level with her tortured breasts and presented out her tender abused cunt, offering it to Amanda for use. She then struck out her tongue, panting and whimpering once more.

Amanda flicked the weights once again hurting the puppy. Tears fell freely and one of her eyes was closed as she winced in pain. Flicking the weights again, Tash was encouraged to beg and degrade herself even further. Amanda could understand why so many of the guys liked fucking Tash's mouth while she begged like this, right now she looked like the cutest thing begging as the dog she was and winking for more pain.

"Lick me again."

Amanda had to stop herself from a second there as she almost begged herself for Tash to crawl up between her legs and provide her with the pleasure that she once again desperately needed. To her credit, Tash quickly scrambled to her place knowing better than to keep her mistress waiting.

For the third time that day, Amanda felt Tash's skilled tongue work on her skin. She did so the way Amanda had trained her to similar to a dog performing a trick. Her wet tongue started by worshipping Amanda's burning thighs, kissing softly and allowing lust to take over the sadistic ravishing blonde.

She then kissed Amanda's toned stomach before moving slowly down with loving kisses to the woman that she hatred. Her tongue teasingly passing over the clit just lightly dabbing it at first before giving a satisfying lick.

Amanda moaned to the pleasure Tash was gifting to her. The metal barbells that lined her tongue were never cold, always heated up by Tash's hot breath and felt like such divine bliss each time touched her clit. She was in heaven when Tash slid down with the tip of her tongue parting the opening of her soul. That feeling intensified when she came up again and slurped up her clit when she got to the tip. She licked up and down as Amanda took hold of her hair and controlled the speed at which she wanted to be pleasured. She took her time, dragging out the amount of time Tash was required to serve her.

She held Tash's head down and pushed her cunt into her face. Looking down, she saw Tash choking on tears as her tongue continued to please. Amanda used her foot to play with those vicious weights to make sure that her masturbation tool was as miserable as possible. Tash produced cute little whines as she moaned quietly in pain while Amanda moaned loudly in ecstasy.

She was inside of her now, Amanda felt Tash licking faster pass the threshold of her wet wanting cunt. The slave lapped hungrily away slurping up her mistress' sweet juices. Her hips started grinding again as she got close.

With her fingertips, she lightly traced the thin alluring beckoning scars that lined Tash's back. The memories of their infliction enhanced Amanda's experience whilst causing Tash to whimper as the scarring was as much mental as it had been physical. Using both her index and middle finger, Amanda traced over the biggest of the six. She had caused that one personally with a length of plastic coated telephone wire. She remembered Tash screaming like an angel when that particular lash had landed and lost all sense of self control. She squirted as she came, cumming all over Tash's face.

The both of them rested for a while becoming short of breath yet again. Amanda was the first to gather herself and she looked down from her bed to find Tash curled up into a ball. Her face was virtually emotionless as she cried. Amanda got up off the bed and went to the shower to washed. Tash had impressed her by not screaming so far but there was still time. After all, it was only morning.

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2017, 08:03:03 AM »
Double post. I actually finished part 14 a while ago but hadn't started with part 13.

Offline ac1985
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2017, 10:09:51 AM »
Two entries !? Yay, its like pervy Christmas !! reading now.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 524
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2017, 10:24:13 AM »
God damn! Writing a story that is long, all torture, and doesn't get repetitive is hard to do, but you make it look easy. I love this!
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.