Author Topic: The Final Battle - a short illustrated story  (Read 6748 times)

Offline Limerick (eslimm)

• Sophomore
  • Merits 12
Re: The Final Battle - a short illustrated story
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2020, 04:27:45 PM »
Love this, Angie!

As a young girl, I could never watch the skyful of flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz without fantasizing about flying armies of rapist goblins.  To this day, when I watch that movie, Dorothy is mercilessly ravaged in my head by one flying cockmonkey after another.  Oddly, I never attribute the Munchkins with any sexuality, despite the fact that the Munchkin actors reportedly frequently molested a teenaged Judy Garland.

Peckers and Penises and Cocks!  Oh My!

The idea of hundreds of lecherous cigar-smoking Munchkins surrounding Judy on the Golden Brick Road set remains hilarious to me.
Limerick's tip for men: Always check behind yourself to see if you just crossed over the line to being creepy.  If the "creepzilla" line is behind you, step the fuck back!
"She was as wet as a spastic's chin!"
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 717
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2020, 08:22:57 PM »
Love this, Angie!

As a young girl, I could never watch the skyful of flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz without fantasizing about flying armies of rapist goblins.  To this day, when I watch that movie, Dorothy is mercilessly ravaged in my head by one flying cockmonkey after another.  Oddly, I never attribute the Munchkins with any sexuality, despite the fact that the Munchkin actors reportedly frequently molested a teenaged Judy Garland.

Peckers and Penises and Cocks!  Oh My!

The idea of hundreds of lecherous cigar-smoking Munchkins surrounding Judy on the Golden Brick Road set remains hilarious to me.

So sorry I only just saw your post and glad you liked it, unfortunately not many people seemed bothered by the story so I have left it incomplete whilst I think of a better structured storyline.

It is great to know that there is someone else on here that likes this kind of stuff!

This kind of elven princess captured by goblins is a favourite for me.

Offline Badman

• Senior
  • Merits 22
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2023, 01:42:07 AM »
To be honest I am disappointed more fantasy stories don't end like this - surely it would be an inevitable outcome, whether it was brave female warriors or innocent elven princesses  >:D
[/quote]

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist" ~ If every girl is raised on fairy tales where good always triumphs over evil just by the virtue of being good, then they will be wholly unprepared when evil comes calling and will be easy prey. And of course, as the victor gets to write the history, those stories of the real consequences rarely if ever get told.

And this is why I am very partial to setting up the downfall of a heroine in distress, who as plucky and clever as she may be, gets outmaneuvered, out thought, overwhelmed and eventually overpowered. Suffering the humiliation of defeat by a hundred pricks when the handsome prince never comes.

“And if people can see themselves for who they really are, they will know that every person has a dark side!~ Aarush Kashyap”

DarkGolem
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2023, 07:35:48 PM »
These are great descriptions of mass rape from 20+ creatures on one female warrior. I suspect that some girls playing D&D or AD&D do masturbate over such scenarios, although they would kill any dungeon master foolish enough to allow this to happen to their character without their permission.

But yeah, these goblins won't just quietly line up and wait for their turn. She'll have groping all over her, dicks into her mouth and other goblins who give up waiting and cum on her, etc. Merit+