Author Topic: The Final Battle - a short illustrated story  (Read 6608 times)

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 700
The Final Battle - a short illustrated story
« on: October 17, 2019, 08:56:42 AM »

This was meant to be the final battle, the battle that would finally decide who would rule the kingdom, a battle of good over evil. I was fighting for the forces of good, for civilised democracy based on growing crops and mining our kingdom's resources, rather than our opponents who just wanted to fight, steal and pillage.

The batttle was hard and many died but we have the upper hand. Just when the battle seems won though, I hear a screeching sound - the sound of flying goblins. Our few remaining soldiers turn and flee towards the woods, however they are much closer than me and I realise that the flying goblins are circling and swooping around me. I flail at them with my remaining dagger and injure a few but they are fast and are soon landing around me. I realise I can no longer fight them and try to run. As they block my way I swing at them again but sharp talon hands are grabbing at me.

I hear the laced sleeves being ripped on either side as another leaps at my front and with the strength of several men rips open the metal clasps of my leather bodice. Another leaps on my back and unsteadies me, I am trying to stay on my feet but it is becoming hopeless. I feel my knees buckling as more jump on me and then the feel of their hands inside the top of my tunic, ripping it away revealing my breasts. They overwhelm me and I crumble to my knees, my skirts being ripped to my waist and left hanging like rags. I can see their cocks, some still hanging down to their knees but others erect and ready to penetrate me. Finally the many groping hands are ripping my panties to shreds and I am naked underneath the remainder of the ragged tunic.

I face one of them now unable to hold him back as he pushes his coarse wicked tongue into my mouth and then there is a spurt of fluid fired into my mouth from his and I cannot help but swallow it. The taste is surprisingly sweet and my muscles relax involuntarily and my head spins as my pussy starts to lubricate itself against my will. It is some kind of pre-mating secretion and I am aware that I am no longer being held and fall forward into a drunken like crawl as the first goblin leaps onto my back, forcing me down further, flat onto my stomach and in a moment prises my legs apart. I feel his member slipping easily into my pussy as the others chatter around him in an excited tongue I don't understand.

carhamgrater
Re: The Final Battle - a short illustrated story
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 10:01:51 AM »
The little bastards, they were only to prevent you getting away until i got there! ;)

Love the premise. great picture. Will merit you when i can!

SheerHose33
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 10:44:46 AM »
Very erotic, very interesting theme,
Excellent description to add to the striking visual
Easily a merit from me and hope to see more soon.

darklord
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 11:09:48 AM »
Oh you simply can’t stop here.  Too good

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 11:11:15 AM »
A merit from me as well, Angie! I love this! The proud warrior woman being reduced to the status of a brood sow for the goblins.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 700
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 04:42:25 PM »
OK, lets have a bit more - I have some more pictures for later, but let's see how it is going for our brave warrior LOL!!

I know now that there is nothing I can do to escape the multitude of beasts around me. My head is spinning, my body flattened to the ground as they hold my legs, press on my back and  pin my arms out. I pray for the other soldiers to return but I know that they will consider me lost in the battle and will be running for their own safety, not sure if I have been killed or captured for the pleasure of the evil hordes. I don't understand their chattering but I do feel my pussy being filled by the disproportionate cock that is slamming into me and I try to lie flat and ignore it's violation of me to my very core. Suddenly I am pulled up by the hair and I shriek in response, realising that one of the flying goblins is trying to push his cock into my mouth as two other hold my head up to meet him. I open my mouth to receive him, the drug they have given me doing it's job, and although I can smell it's smelly sweaty aroma I let the creature push his cock into my mouth. I am faintly aware that at least one of the flying goblins has ejaculated into me and I feel him withdraw to a crescendo of approval and then another one's legs making contact with the inside of my thighs as he prepares to engage with me. All the while there is scrabbling and tearing of my clothes as they strip me completely naked.

SheerHose33
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 05:15:38 PM »
Very graphic and erotic piece of detailed writing.
Loving the theme as a fantasy fan. Another merit Angie

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 700
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 06:33:07 PM »
My head is filled with dread and disgust as the second flying goblin enters easily into me from behind. The one in front of my face continues to drag my head up painfully by my dark hair and as he kneels in front of me his cock remains the right height to ram it in my mouth. I cough and gag slightly as it hits the back of my throat but the drug forces me to willingly take his member. I can feel the last fragments of my battle dress being clawed away from me and even my boots are being dragged off my legs - countering the repeated thrusts of the goblin inside my pussy.

Suddenly there is some commotion - I hope that the soldiers might be counter attacking to rescue me - but as the second goblin ejaculates into my pussy with four olg hard wheezing strokes, the one at my face uses his free hand to rub up and down his large shaft and in an instance his cum is spraying into my mouth and over my face. I react by coughing up his cum and saliva before he releases my hair and lets my head drop down again.

Without a pause the various goblins gathered around drag my naked body away from the field. I have no idea where we are travelling as I am surrounded by a whole hoard of beasts, but I know that I am being taken further and further away from safety. Then we reach a holy place and my naked and cum streaked body is placed upon a small stone altar as a wider variety of evil creatures circle in on me.

carhamgrater
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 07:37:40 PM »
nasty little creatures that have used your body so savagely! Merit will be coming when able to send one!

SheerHose33
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2019, 06:37:19 PM »
Love how this is turning out. The way you describe it is as in depth as anyone of us can imagine being ravaged by goblins
It’s foul, it’s brutal, it’s well written! Merit

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 700
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2019, 10:49:43 AM »

I soon lose count of the small creatures that are circling and taking advantage of me. I keep my eyes tightly closed but the high pitched squeals of delight and constant chatter as the various goblins clamour around I cannot get away from. I allow my legs to lie there limp as goblin after goblin takes its turn in slipping its cock into me. My pussy is warm and slippery with a mixture of other goblins cum and my own juices from the drug they have given me and my body reluctantly rocks in motion to them. I feel other cocks at my lips and open my mouth so that they can fuck me there as well, their organs emitting more foul semen into my mouth which I cough and splutter each time as I swallow some and spit the rest down my chin. I can also feel other wads of cum on my skin as some give up waiting or in their excitement wank onto my naked body and in my hair.

I lose count of what how many times I am raped, but eventually the sounds get quieter as each goblin is spent. I eventually open my eyes and try to prop myself up a little as the final three clamour round for their turn and I look at the evil little face staring up in front of me before he looks down to place his cock where so many others have been before.

carhamgrater
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2019, 11:25:34 AM »
Such nasty images comes to my mind reading this. I swear I'll never be able to read a D+D story about goblins without thinking about this one. Merit from me!

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 700
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2019, 03:00:20 PM »
Such nasty images comes to my mind reading this. I swear I'll never be able to read a D+D story about goblins without thinking about this one. Merit from me!

To be honest I am disappointed more fantasy stories don't end like this - surely it would be an inevitable outcome, whether it was brave female warriors or innocent elven princesses  >:D

carhamgrater
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2019, 04:18:23 PM »

To be honest I am disappointed more fantasy stories don't end like this - surely it would be an inevitable outcome, whether it was brave female warriors or innocent elven princesses  >:D

Well in all fairness most fantasy stories doesn't have sexual references of scenes in them at all. Man would the 'Lord Of The Rings' have been different if the hobbits slept together or Smaug decided they needed to be fucked up the ass! Could see the Woodland Elves refusing to help if Arwen was gang banged by everyone!

SheerHose33
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2019, 08:41:11 AM »
Just so depraved and erotic the wads of cum on her was such hot writing and gave us such mental images as well as the fabulous visual. Excellent work Angie and merit when I can xx