Author Topic: Like Daughter... 2 mothers  (Read 18616 times)

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: Like Daughter... 2 mothers
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2021, 08:12:07 AM »
I love her reaction to the pain.  Thank you for another hot update!
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

dawnamber
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2021, 08:17:49 PM »
thank you darklord, Seeker, grendal and cmg  :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:

I'm soooooooooooo rusty

The flow was adjustable. The first jolt may have been high, but someone must have had controls cause when Tommy Jerked and shouted "the Fuck!" the flow decreased. Didn't vanish - her tits were still getting lit up with continuous muscle paralyzing current, like a TENS machine on 10. Tommy was bouncing balls against her clit till he grunted , shoved it in, and came, jetting inside her stretched bleeding cunt till it leaked out the sides again.

Tommy stepped back, his cock leaking cum onto her face as he stepped back. Fattie hovered over controls for the leads clamped on her tits. He had a sadistic smile as he played with the voltage.

Duncan stepped up, holding something behind his back. He looked around at fattie, who lowered the juice to a buzz. Duncan squatted in front of her. "Want it to be over? No more whipping? One last thing and then you can un-fuck yourself?" He looked behind him, indicated the cameras. "all you gotta do is ask."
She is both in heaven and hell. Her cunt is in pain. Sore. Raw. It seemed like no matter how much she orgasmed, it wasn't enough to lubricate her. It wasn't the issue, but in her mind it was. It's because her pussy is swollen huge. Raw. Bleeding. Everything hurts it now. Even pleasure. But as the boy filled her already full pussy with more cum and stepped back, she blushed and turned green for a moment as his cock dribbled on her face... She tried to focus on Duncan. His hand was missing. Ut oh..he has something..but wait. He's offering a way out..."yes please...any one more thing..no more please..I can't wait to un-fuck myself"

Duncan nodded and caressed her cheek. "Fine. That's fine. It'll be over soon." he assured her, standing up. "you know," he said to himself, "I've been in the mood to destroy something beautiful tonight." And the hand came around from behind his back. How his back was able to hide the 14 inch, triple bulbed dildo would be a mystery.

He stepped forward and stuck a thumb into her abused cunt. Pulled it out. "well, she seems lubed up," Duncan said, turning to the boys, who were laughing and drinking more beer. Duncan turned back to her and put the thick tip of the black dildo against her puffy, bleeding cunt lips, paused "you ever given birth?" he asked. Then his teeth gritted and he started... to... push.
 She didn't take his soft response well. She knew he was pure evil. And sure enough. As he pulled out the toy all she could do was stare. He was still talking but then he was standing up again and it was gone from sight..she felt the dildo against her swollen cunt lips and whispered.."yes..but it's not the same thing..when a girl gives birth, her whole pelvis disjoints to allow passage..please..make me scream another way..pretty please..I" she paused as the thought hit home."wait..no no no no...no..no...at least take the hook out. Come on. What fun can you have with me if both of my holes are filled"?

He paused when she asked that last question. "What fun will we have?" He kept one hand on the back of the thing of which he had an inch in her cunt, to keep it in place. Then squatted down. "why, we're gonna watch you get un-fucked." He giggled, actually giggled, then stood back up, and the smile vanished and he put one foot back and one foot forward and he _leaned_ forward into the dildo, sinking it into her, stretching her cunt lips wide as it relentlessly stretches her cunt.

She asked and he responded and her scream started shrill. And only lasted a split second. Open mouthed now. All that cum stuck inside her womb AND her cunt......... she might have to switch to dogs or horses in the future..or or...her brain warping and a sudden jolt to her nipples made her squirm. And clench. And combined with his pushing..it finally stopped moving...the base barely visible
He stepped back. He'd gotten past the first ring. Then the second ring, and finally watched as her cunt stretched wider than he'd ever stretched anyone before and the dildo was embedded in her cunt all the way up the to the base. He cocked his head, looking down, and wondering just how far inside her body that thing really penetrated. He paused. Looked at the base. Then looked down at her. "once more for luck." he said, and backhanded the base of the dildo, shuddering it inside her stretched out cunt.

He reached behind himself and someone handed him a knife. He showed it to her. The lights glinting off the chrome blade. Then silently, he reached up and cut the rope around her left wrist. Bent down, put the knife right in front of her head. Petted her head like a dog.

Then he spat in her face and turned to Fattie. "Spin it up." He said walking back to join the others sitting in chairs watching her like a tv show. He sat down and stared at her just as the juice surged back into her tits.
"un fuck yourself." Duncan called from his seat.

She couldn't believe this. Yes one hand was free. Yes there was a knife. But so what? Her ass is held to the wall by an anal hook. Mind racing as the electricity screamed it's way into her tits.. She was cumming, yet not. Nothing was coming out of her cunt. Her fingers probing there told her there was no grabbing it either. It only pushed it further against her cervix..

She paused and tried to stop thinking of her tits being on fire. Her ass and cunt stretched to extremes.. "okay guys..ignore Duncan...if any of you unhook me from the wall..I'll suck your cock".

HAHA.. She actually thinks she has control over that. ..."I know..I'll... oh fuck..."

She picked up the knife and twisted around, groaning audibly and cut through the rope holding her other hand. Then with both hands free, she found the clamp on her nipple. Found the wire leading off of it. And cut it

No one responded to her offer. Why bother. They were gonna have her anyway. And this was more amusing. They laughed when she tried and failed to get the boulder out of her cunt. Then they applauded sarcastically when she cut her other hand free, and booed loudly when the knife sparked through the lead lines.

Fattie's smile faded and he looked at Duncan, who was staring at Dawn, and Fattie turned off the power. She was still naked, with a huge dildo in her cunt, upside down, legs tied to the wall, and her asshole hooked to the wall. Duncan figured she'd have to figure out some contortion to get out of the hook, or wiggle...
She cut the other wire the same way, then threw the knife. It could've killed Andy for all she knew. Pulling her arms down and pushed her body up with her arms. And then tried to squirm off the plug. It didn't work, but it did move the huge toy out of her cunt a little. Enough to just barely grab it.

She paused and shook her arms, then straightened them under her. It lifted her lower body up too. The anal hook shifted. Now standing on her hands, but stuck. She lowered herself down and said.."go fuck yourself"
Duncan stood up. She seems to have forgotten to cut the ropes round her ankles. He bent down and kicked the knife back over toward her, and the point embedded itself in the wall under her head.

"Looks like someone needs encouragement. " he sighed and that's when the belt, which he'd re-wrapped around his fist un-looped so the tip hit the floor and he was once again, beside her.

"Let's test your memory." he said and without waiting, his arm arced, and the belt whistled and cut across both ass cheeks and the base of the thick dildo. "Motivated yet?" he asked and he swung again, this time the aim was lower and the tip scored across her dangling left breast

She was whimpering and crying and frustrated. No amount of his encouragement was going to make her do something she could not do. But she could cum and did. Both as the belt struck her ass and the dildo in her cunt and again as it struck her tit. It crashed into the other and she simply bawled. For awhile

Minutes passed. Still she cried.

And another few minutes before she cut her legs free and pushed herself up again. And using her legs which bend at the knee, she pushed herself slowly. S L O W L Y off the anal hook. She swore they'd be able to park a car inside her ass as she could tell it didn't close completely.

She widened her legs, bringing one up beside her head. Reaching down between her legs she gripped the base and pushed while twisting and pulling. It came out about halfway. Then she did it again. And passed out as it flew out of her.Followed by a lot of red cum. More blood than cum

:emot_posteroops.gif: :sign_badgirl:

carhamgrater
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2021, 08:37:06 AM »
And she's freed herself but did she really? Has too great of damage been done to her pussy? What is Jake going to do when he finds out ? Will we see a showdown between Jake and Duncan. Hoping this merit will influence your decision to write more!

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 1000
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2021, 07:51:27 PM »
Sorry I've been away from this. What a hell of a story Dawn. That was so very intense and as always your creativity in things to do astounds. I too am fascinated with what Jake is up to and what will happen when he meets Duncan...
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2021, 01:16:53 PM »
Very good Dawn, thank you!
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

dawnamber
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2021, 12:24:50 PM »
"Awww, poor thing." Duncan said looking at the twisted, twitching mess on the floor. They took advantage of her unconscious state to review and edit some of the video footage they'd taken of her. Some of the guys went back into the kitchen for more beer, the others turned on the tv and watched the Cavs.

Duncan went out to the car and got a brown paper bag marked with a black permanent ink "2"

Whatever dreams Dawn dreamed, they were interrupted by dousing of ice cold water from a pitcher.
 She is a mother. Not wonderwoman . Not one used to having to figure out ways to get untied. And sex? Sure sex was fun. In it's place. In a bed, with one man. Not anywhere and everywhere but bed and with not just her son who has lost his mind, but other kids too. When she passed out, there were no dreams. No islands surrounded by water. No. She just passed out from system overload.

Would she have woken up without ice water? Most likely. Just not as loud. She squeaked and rolled around, trying to get her bearings. Finally stopping on her knees. Bent forward leaning on one hand while the other worked her hair out of her face. Saying nothing

At this point most of the teens were getting pretty drunk. A couple of beers each, and with everything going on with the bitch being live-streamed to her tv and ---fuck knows where else-- Duncan was getting warmed up. The fat kid had come over while she was getting back on her feet and Fattie had shared some of the numbers. 561 paying viewers so far. Good, Duncan thought, but not great. But, of course, stretching out the cunt was just the warm up.

He sat back and had Jose grab him a beer, which he started chugging, while he sat back in the bitch's favorite chair and waited for her to get her courage up again - or barring that, to at least get on her feet.

Finally free. If you really stretched the meaning of the word. Surrounded by sadistic youths. Pussy swollen and loose at the same time. Her head came up and she made sure nobody was looking, then let her hands go down to touch. The swollen stretched out lips almost jumped out to reach her touch and she snatched her hand back. She has forgotten about the live streaming. Forgotten about Gina and Miranda and forgotten is Jake. All that is in her mind is escaping these heathen.

She crawled to her knees, head going down she whimpered seeing welts around her tits. The nipples huge. Then turning she began crawling along the wall towards the doorway

There was a hand signal from Duncan and a wall of feet and legs barred her path. "So sorry," Duncan said from his seat, "but that just ain't the end of the fucking game." He paused, watching the woman on her hands and knees. ..that ass swaying and begging to be fucked-- in time.

"lemme ask this - can you see the tv from way down there on the floor where ya are?" he asked her.

Escape! It was...gone. She stopped as people moved in front of her and that voice followed. Turning she looked from him to the wall. A 7 foot screen was hard to miss..."yes"

She was still being filmed by a thinner guy from behind. The screen was basically her ass, then her thin waist, then her blonde hair looking up at the screen. There was some text overlay. A number at the bottom right. It read 577. Duncan pointed to the number. "See that?" he drawled, "that's our live viewers. They's people from round the world what likes to see cunts in pain." his head turned to look at her. "What's the number say, I can't read good from here."

As he spoke and her eyes focused on the message he gave, she gasped. Audibly. And somehow managed to blush. Rocking back on her heels, resting her butt on them, arms folding demurely across her chest she responded softly.." 577"
Duncan squinted at the screen. "ay-up. 57- oh." he squinted. "nope. says 581 now." He gestured and the three boys that had walled her from leaving started crowding her, herding her toward the middle of the room again.

"So I wanna hear out loud, from those lips of yours, what you understand that number, five eighty- four- to mean?"

She grunted as somebody nudged her forward and shuffled forward. Only to be nudged again from another side. On her knees she waddled. Each time she stopped they encouraged her to move. Until finally they stopped. In middle of the room. Now she was front and center on the huge screen. Looking from it to him she said.."there are other sick fuckers out there like you guys"?. A quick breath and she added.." It means you're making money off me"
He was eating trail-mix - funneling it into his mouth, and washing it down with beer. He nodded, chewing. "yeah. you a bright one, which I like. Making money. A lot of money, right guys?" the other teens nodded and raised their beers, and chugged.

"So.... " Duncan said, "a whole bunch of sick fuckers just saw yo ass bent in half, saw yo cunt stuffed with one of the phattest fucking log of dildo we could find, and then had that pretty little pussy whipped hard. Speaking of which, I want you to show that cute little cunt of yours to the cam." he pointed at the camera held by skinnyGuy, and the guy bent down in front of her. "you think you still got a pretty pussy, or you think you got a cocked-up-cunt?" Duncan asked.

All he had to do was talk. The fact was, they were kids. And dressed. And she is an adult. And naked. But as he talked, he used such vile language. For a fleeting moment, she pictured her son riding in on a white horse to save her. But the moment was fleeting indeed. Because on it's heels came the explanation that he'd probably make her suck the horse cock too. She shook her head to clear the images and tried to concentrate on the voice.

As a boy moved closer to her. She blushed but widened her thighs. No. She doesn't want exposed. But yes, believes they'd hurt her and do it anyway. She looked away from the boy with the cam and away from the screen and said.."no..I think you pretty much saw to that didn't you"?
 Duncan watched her not wanting to see the damage done, and .. well. fuck. But she wasn't watching, and that he didn't like. "Naw-" he said, "That just won't fucking do. Girl-" he said, addressing her and pointing to the screen, "you gotta turn your beady little eyes- look at that fucked-up image, and tell me just exactly what you see."

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2021, 12:59:53 PM »
Well what a discovery! Seems I have some remedial reading to do to fully understand what is happening. Love how nasty this Duncan is to this mother, Having a hard time believing the view counts are so low, must be from just starting up!
When I get around to it, I'll write

dawnamber
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2021, 09:15:59 PM »
Thank you :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 737
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2021, 09:39:49 PM »
How in blue blazes did I miss this entry. Another red hot chapter from a red hot author. 

dawnamber
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2021, 08:20:02 AM »
She gave him a look that screamed vile things she wanted to do to his balls, but forced a smile and turned to look. "well class. Today's lesson is on the female anatomy. One that has been beaten and pulverized much like meat before cooking it. As you can see..the welts are predominant. The lips no longer flowering as much as flaying open.". She returned her gaze to his.."better"?

Duncan did not want to grin. He tried not to grin. He could not fucking help but grin and it was all he could do not to laugh when she was done. Fuck. He took a deep breath and cocked his head. "couldn't've said it better myself. Beaten meat." He looked around the room and the other teens were laughing themselves. Duncan nodded a few times. "Okay, well, Ms. Honesty. See, we'll be giving you a choice. For our next game I could play more with that beaten and pulverized cunt of yours, or we could give them pretty titties some attention." he paused, letting the camera pan back to show her full, kneeling, naked body,. "what'll it be, sis? Pulverized pussy or pretty titties?"

She had delivered a response with a proud boastful courage she really doesn't feel. But their laughter removed any semblance of that from her and she blushed all over again. Her eyes went down innocently to her tits. Red. Soft bruises. And back up just as quickly. Maybe nobody saw. But the camera did. A deep breath she said "my pretty boobs"
 Duncan wasn't gonna let that pass. "your what?" he asked, holding his hand to his ear.
 Another breath followed by a sigh.."my tits"
 Duncan shook his head again. "Naw." he looked around the room. "someone hit that bitch till she gets it right?"

A black athletic kid pushed out from the wall and walked over in front of the kneeling bitch. He dropped down a dark black arm, and took her chin in his palm. Pulled her face up to look at his. Then SWATTED her right cheek. "yo what"" he asked.
She almost growled as he responded. But then to make things even worse, he had to remind her that at least one black kid has seen her naked. Her eyes focused on the black kids face as he tilted her head up. Then held her breath then cried out. Her head snapping to one side. Tears filled her eyes as she responded.." my pretty titties..please hurt them"

Finally Duncan nodded. "thanks Dwayne." He said. Dwayne, still holding her chin, nodded back at Duncan. Then looked down at her, and SLAPPED her face again, before letting go of her chin and walking back to the kitchen for another beer.

Duncan took more trail mix - some dropping to the floor - and gave her one more question. "so I'm gonna be honest. You do look pretty rough used. You can do the next one on your knees, or on your feet. 'sup to you."
She had responded and still another slap arrived. Same spot. Right eye puffy. Cheek burning red. Tears plainly rolling from her eyes...her eyes followed the food as it was dropped. Then back up to him. Mind racing. She does not want to be that visible. It made her choice easier.."on my knees"

Duncan nodded and cleared his throat. "knees, Fine. Now you look like a pretty proud bitch. The kind that thinks pretty highly of herself. The kind that wouldn't be on her knees for no man.
The kind that would rise from adversity. Rise. That's what we're gonna play.--- guys?"

Two guys flanked her on either side. Each one held a piece of rough twine. Duncan blinked a few times and ordered her. "alright then, cunt, hold out them pretty titties of yours."
She'd responded hoping that he listened as she has no desire to be fully visible to a damn camera. Speaking of which... the question slipped out even as she hefted her twin globes "who is watching on the camera? Where did..I mean.. this is like overseas right? Nothing around here"? Her head went from side to side as she watched the two boys warily. Then she added.." my name is Dawn".
As she held up her tits, two boys knelt down in front of her. Each took a little pre-tied noose and slipped it over a nipple. Tugging her titty, they tightened the noose around the base of her nipple, till it was tight enough that they could tug on the twine and her tits would stretch out from her body, but wouldn't slip off her nipple. Tight.

While they were doing that, other guys were screwing eye sockets into her hardwood floors. Two others had pulled out some kitchen chairs and were standing on them, screwing two others into her ceiling beam.
 She watched them both curiously and ashamed. No matter what they did, every time one touched her, it reminded her brain that they were kids.As they tugged her nipples she suppressed a squeak.

Her eyes left them long enough to see others adding hooks to her once beautiful floor. Then fear flooded into her brain as she saw others messing around at the beamed ceiling. She did not speak a word
The twine tied round her nipples and tightened, the tips of her tits turning a darker shade of purple, the kids threaded the twine first through the eye holes on the floor, then up through the eye sockets in the ceiling. Then they cut each piece of twine at about head level, and left them dangling loosely. Fattie set up the camera next to the tv to catch the room - with her center stage.

While the kids were threading the strands, the closest two reached down to where she was sitting on her heels and started wrapping the rope around each thigh. With four or five wraps around each thigh, each kid took one of her wrists in hand and brought it down to her thigh, and wrapped her wrists several times, then around both wrist and thigh, till each wrist was tied tightly to each thigh.

Duncan was still in his chair. "Rules is simple." he said. "stand up.

She was trying not to respond to the ever tightening nipple strings. But her resolve softened and she groaned as they stretched them again. Her eyes lost in all this movement. It was so well choreographed..it's almost like a routine. Without words, each boy seemed to know his part. Eyes going down watching as her thighs are tied curiously. Then whimpering as they bound her hands to both thighs too. And then the magic words....

Not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hitting her again, she forced her legs to push up and she straightened up. And was doing exactly what she hadn't wanted..standing....again, she said nothing

She stood up, the twine slid through the eyes on the floor, then up through the eyes in the ceiling, and in front of her face, the string rose up to the ceiling in synchronization with her body.
Duncan applauded. "great." He said, "good warmup. So to win this game, all you gotta do is rise up five times. And before you ask, this first time was just practice and doesn't count. Now," he grinned, "let's make this interesting." He nodded to the ground again. "back down."
 She was confused. This game of his was just too easy. She smiled . A crooked thing. Almost gloating...."and what does the winner get Duncan"? She paused as she lowered herself down to kneel again.." I mean..if I stand 5 more times..what do I get"?

dawnamber
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2021, 03:30:00 PM »
"hm." Duncan pondered as he watched her on-screen getting back to her knees. "well," he considered... "how about clothes. You're naked. How about you get up five times, and we'll get you some clothes to wear so you won't be so fucking naked"
She almost leaped up "yes yes yes..and what do you get if I don't"?
The smile spread slowly across his face as he stared across the room at her. "more viewers." he finally said.

"So. You think you're ready to stand up again? Try number one?" he asked. "tell me yes when you're ready."
She was beside herself with glee. No sex. Just viewers. Given that they'd be watching either way..she was thrilled.."yes ready and she started to gather her legs to stand
"that's a good girl." Duncan said. "so eager." He turned to the other guys in the room and said abruptly. "Say guys, you know-- I could really go for a beer." It was a cue. Two guys came from the kitchen. Each was carrying a six pack of beer cardboard carrier. Before Duncan said she could go, each was tying their end of the dangling twine to the handle in the center of the carrier. Done, they stood in front of her, holding the packs.

"you know, where are my fucking manners?" Duncan asked, "This place is a fucking mess. Guys-" he said, "clean up your empties."

With that all of the kids in the room started picking up the empty beer bottles and putting them in the six pack holders. Within ten seconds each was filled with 6 empty bottles each, still held by a kid.

"on the count of three," Duncan announced. "one... two..." and on two each kid let go of their carton, both of which flew down, tugging the twine down through the up socket, then through the floor socket till they YANKED on her nipples, pulling her tits down to the ground before Duncan yelled "..THREE!"
 She was so intent on not being visible and not having sex with these boys, that she'd forgotten what the game was. Hurting her tits. She'd even asked him to.

Her eyes went to the two boys carrying the pack. Then to Duncan. Too much was happening TOO fast. His voice rang out and she looked from the 6 pack cartons, now full of empties...then before he even said "3" she cried out and fell forward. Her nipples stretching as well as her tits and tugging her right down to the floor. And her ass by proxy went straight up behind her.

She might've quit right then..but hates losing. So she strained and forced her upper body up......and changed her mind.

Mind racing she finally forced her legs to straighten up. But now she is bent completely forward. Held fast by her nipples...her head tilted to the side and she let her tongue slip out to grasp one string. Then began trying to chew through it

Duncan blinked a few times as she bent forward toward the string. "The fuck is she doing?" he asked.

The guy filming her said, "chewing the rope, man."

Duncan shook his head. "No. The game is Not chew-like-a-rat, the game is Stand. We can play with rats later, but now- guys, help this rat want to play the game, please?" Duncan held out the brown paper bag that he kept by his chair. And pulled out two bags of mousetraps
Whether they were for a later game or what - Suddenly, each of the boys seemed to have a mousetrap and they were arming them and then flicking them at her naked body. The first few hit her naked hips and sides - the traps SNAPPING shut against her naked skin, leaving red welts. one of the guys - behind her chucked one lucky shot that SNAPPED up against her swollen cunt lips. Most, however were aimed at her fat swaying tits. Four or five SNAPPED against side tit. One lucky contestant got one to SNAP shut across her right tit and nipple, crushing an inch worth of tit-meat and nipple between wood and metal.

Of course they all cheered.
She was going to win even if she had to eat twine. And then they cheated. As a mousetrap slammed shut on her side she squealed and released the twine. Before she could respond, another and another were snapping their steel jaws closed on her skin. Each SNAP brought a squeal of pain and as one closed directly on her nipple...she did two things.

She sank to her knees, butt still by proxy going straight up behind her. Thighs wide to keep from falling over. And, she had an orgasm. She did her best to not let them know. But the juices flooding down both thighs might be an indication..."okay okay IO lost..I don't like this game..give me another way to make it stopppppp"

The supply of traps kept flowing and the traps kept SNAPPING shut against her exposed flesh. They ignored her pleas and instead a chant took up. "stand. stand. stand Stand STAND" they were chanting, exhorting her to get to her feet. Meanwhile, SNAP- another against her ass. SNAP another against her left side breast meat And the six-packs were still resting on the floor in front of her, the twine slack.
Tears were flowing. And the traps kept snapping closed. The soft sensitive sides of her tits. One caught the underside too. Finally, she forced herself to stand. Straight up. Nipples resembling spaghetti noodles and her scream pitiful. Then immediately back down. A couple traps already closed on her skin slipping off as she again was on the floor.."fuck you..fuck this..fuck all of you". She's spitting the words out before adding "1"
Finally the bitch played the game and stood up. Once she stood up, all the kids cheered. Then she was back on her knees, and the empty bottles resting on the floor in seconds.

Duncan clapped. "nice. but next time think of this more like Olympic lifting. To count, you're gonna have to hold it for at least five-- five?" he asked looking around. The others nodded. Duncan nodded. "five seconds."

But the mousetraps stopped coming. "Now," Duncan said sitting back. "all this beer's made me feel like I gotta piss like a racehorse. How bout you guys?" The others nodded and giggled, as Duncan turned to her again. "So, ratty-tits, we're gonna piss. It can either be in the bottles, or you can ask us to piss on your face. What'll it be?" he finished
She had made it! And her nipples were still connected to her tits. That's where her eyes were. The boys cheering made her blush even more. Like this was routine. She cocked her head listening to him and nodded and sniffled.

His next question made her turn white. She did the logic. If they fill the bottles her nipples might rip right off. She let her eyes go to each boys face. Even the black kid. And the fat guy with the camera. Then back to Duncan. Yes they're fucking sadistic. But does she honestly think they'll piss on her face?

She made up her mind and smiled sweetly. Figuring none of these boys would really do that, she said.."oh yes pretty please pee all in my face". Followed by her award winning smile AND she forced herself back up. The words squeak out. Tears race down her face as she said 1-2-3-4-5-6 " and dropped back down...beads of sweat dotting her forehead.."two" she mumbled

:emot_posteroops.gif: :emot_posteroops.gif: :sign_badgirl:

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2021, 06:17:18 PM »
God I hope that when you get free you really hurt these little pricks for every abusing trick they have done to you! Too bad cutting his cock off would be too simple to get even with Duncan. Him I say burn his cock to ashes while still attached would be a fit punishment! Merit from me when allowed to do so!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 737
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2021, 06:42:47 AM »
Brutal, but oh so entertaining to read.  You definitely have a knack for this.  Merit when able.

Offline Ex-Carioaca
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2024, 06:54:04 AM »
He had watched her with a face that if he was a girl would be 'resting bitch face' He waited till she was done talking and then took the jug of milk to his mouth and took another two gulps. Then, looking straight in her face, spit some of the milk back in and swirled it around. Before she could say anything about that, he slammed the milk on the table and slid it over to her. It came to a rest an inch from her arm, some sloshing up and out of the jug onto the table. "First," he said, "you can either take a drink from that jug, or you can lick that mess up off the floor with your own fucking tongue." Cocking his head, he ended with an upcurled lip.

She was waiting for him to groan and stand and complain and grumble while struggling to find a lie to tell her about the sex he was demanding. After all, she had no reason to think he would act any different than he previously had. So when he drank and spit in the jug, her mouth fell open in shock.. Then she jerked back as if he was throwing fire at her as he slid the jug across. But then he spoke..

She blinked once. Twice. And again before her brain came to rest on a response.."y-you swore at me"..she practically mumbled it before her voice gained strength and she laughed.."yeah not likely either of those things will happen in this lifetime. And don't think acting stupid like this, will make me forget about the desire for a blow job"
"you made dad leave" The words were quiet, but they were finally out. He took his leg off the table and sat forward in his chair. "You Made Dad Leave." he said again, louder. Each time he said it, it was like a little bit of rust coming off the machine that hated this controlling bitch sitting in front of him. "YOU MADE DAD LEAVE!" he said again and stood up. He was taller than she was and when he stood up he towered over her in her chair. "You wanna talk blowjobs? Fine. Let's talk fucking blow jobs. Maybe if you GAVE one every now and then instead of being the WintersHeart Cold Bitch you've always been, Dad wouldn't have left your ass." He looked down at her, Seeing her body for really like the first time, the way Dad would've seen it - "Do you even know how to give a fucking blow job - or has your pussy gotten so dry it soaks up the bath water when you get in the tub?"

This had started out badly, but she was intent on righting the ship. And then he spoke and she cringed. Did she hear him right? Again he said it and she cringed. And now he is practically yelling at her...but definitely displaying a violence that seemed to be lurking there waiting to explode. She cautioned herself to tread lightly.

But then he added sex into it. She blinked..."that is so inappropriate from you Jake and" she pushed at his body ineffectually saying" s-scoot" she pushed again harder, again in vain.."back" . But when he hadn't moved, she said.."your father wanted things too rough..and I set him straight. I make the rules in my house. He knew it and left. She shivered as she felt his eyes ON her for like the first time ever and even blushed

"you. set. Dad. Straight?" Each word was a sentence. and spoken down at her like a dagger. "you set him straight?" Her hands had pushed at him, but they only succeeded and twisting his t-shirt around his hard abs. He caught her blushing and took a deep breath and looked away. _shes blushing. fuck. Is she fucking getting fucking wet? fuck. Bitch probably is. Dad wanted it rough and she ain't got dick since he left... He set his teeth tight in his mouth and looked back down at her. She was breathing heavy and he looked over at the jug.

"The jug. or the floor." he growled.

Offline nickamano

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • Fantasy is the Nectar of Gods and Humans.
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2024, 09:18:59 AM »
This was really good as far as it went. I was really enjoying the action and the split in the narrative into two parallel scenarios.

An idea occurred to me that it might have been a great way of Jake (with his twisted mentality) deciding that it was a way of just trying to get his family back together.

He sees his dad's leaving as due to his mum not being the woman his dad wanted, and so he takes it upon himself to 'break' or reprogram his mother so that he can say to his dad - "Come back home now, dad. I guarantee mom will be the wife you always wanted. So we can be a family again."
It isn't the 'Prowling Kid' at all, it's his little sister!