Author Topic: Birthday Humiliation  (Read 6903 times)

Offline mikewozere

• Junior
  • Merits 71
  • My wife's bare bottom!
Birthday Humiliation
« on: March 17, 2020, 12:32:08 PM »
Birthday Humiliation
Sarah is tricked into stripping to undies on stage, but her friend takes it further!

Mike & girlfriend Sarah were on holiday in Magaluf, staying in a self-catering apartment along with two other couples; Ed & Scarlet and Steve & Jenna. Jenna was a close friend of Sarah, but Sarah and Scarlet had never really got on. Only a month before, they'd had a blazing, alcohol fuelled row in a pub, with Scarlet accusing her of being a stuck-up bitch. They'd only recently called an uneasy truce for the sake of the others mainly.

The three men had known each other since school, and all supported their local football club Coventry City, regularly attending home (and occasionally away) matches. Mike & Steve also both played in the same amateur weekend football team.

Sarah was a newly qualified teacher, and taught English at a local secondary school, where she was a role model for the girls: smart, attractive, and didn't put up with any nonsense from disruptive pupils.

The third day of their holiday was Sarah's 21st birthday. Ed & Steve disappeared for a couple of hours in the afternoon of that day, without letting on to the others where they'd gone. Mike and the three girls just lounged around the pool.

Ed had been to Magaluf before, and visited a nightclub called Busby's. There he'd witnessed a drunk birthday girl tricked into getting totally naked on stage - Ed & Steve planned to hopefully get Sarah to do the same! They knew Mike wouldn't be open to the idea, so kept it to themselves, not even telling their partners. They met the English MC of the club; a sleazy guy called Dave Reeves, and he agreed to do as they requested, especially when they showed him a photo of Sarah.

"So will we definitely see her naked?" Steve asked him.

"Oh yes, no question!" the MC replied with a knowing grin.

That evening the three couple headed out. "So where is it we're going?" Sarah asked as they walked.

"Somewhere special to celebrate your 21st," Ed replied. He and Steve both admired her in her knee-length denim skirt, hoping to see her out of it before the night was out. The skirt was her favourite, and also her shortest. Her blue blouse was more conservative; buttoned up the front, and hardly revealing any cleavage. After a short queue to get into the club, Ed & Steve got drinks for everyone, spiking Sarah's with a triple vodka, to lower her inhibitions. They then made their way to the stage, where they stood just in front of a row of security men wearing black shirts, and watched the MC (Dave) begin his warm-up set. There would be a variety of entertainment, including live music (a drum kit sat waiting at the back of the stage) and comedy, but the MC also liked to do some audience participation (and humiliation). The venue attracted an eclectic mix of people, but having little seating, it was more popular with a younger clientele.

After a short while, Sarah was shocked when the MC announced: "Now, I understand there's a girl in the audience called Sarah Melton," Sarah's group cheered and pointed at her. "21 today, yes?" he asked. Embarrassed, Sarah just nodded. "Get yourself up here, Sarah, there's fun and prizes to be had!" Scarlet insisted she join her for moral support, although Sarah would have preferred Jenna, and the pair were allowed through the security cordon. Sarah stood between Dave and Scarlet (who was quite a bit taller than her petite friend, but Sarah was quite a bit prettier).

The lecherous MC was in his forties, Sarah guessed, and she cringed when he kissed her on both cheeks and wished her a happy birthday. Although he already knew all about her, he asked her where she was from, about her teaching job, which age group she taught, and who she was with. She pointed out her friends, and boyfriend in the crowd near the stage, who waved back. "Sexy girl, eh Mike?" he asked, eyeing her bare legs. Mike just nodded and grinned. "Quick photo!" he said, whipping out his mobile phone from the inside pocket of his jacket, and giving it to Scarlet to take a snap of him posing awkwardly with the birthday girl. "Great!" he continued, "Now Sarah, how would you like to win a magnum of cava?"

"Yes please!" she replied.

"All you have to do is strip down to your underwear!"

Sarah was somewhat taken aback at his request. She was wearing plain white 'sensible' undies (nothing see-thru), but still didn't want to be on stage wearing only her bra & knickers. "What, here?" she asked, a little shocked. "What shall I do Scarlet?" she asked.

"Go for it, it's only like wearing a bikini," Scarlet urged. "Worth it for a big bottle of plonk."

Although Sarah didn't even wear bikinis (preferring a one-piece swimsuit), alcohol had made her reckless, and she agreed, undressing quickly before she changed her mind, to catcalls and wolf-whistles from the audience. Soon her skirt, blouse and sandals were in a pile in front of her, and she stood coyly covering her bra & knickers with her hands. Scarlet looked over at their friends and giggled mischievously.

Mike saw Ed & Steve holding their mobile phones (along with lots of other audience members), and knew they had photos of his girlfriend in her underwear - what he didn't know was that Steve was live-streaming the show online! Steve had pre-arranged that most of their football team, as well as some fellow supporters, to meet at the home of their 56-year-old coach, Ken (who lived alone). Mike and Sarah had no idea that back in the UK, fifteen men were crowded around Ken's 52" TV, leering at the sight their friend's girlfriend stripped to her underwear. Among the group was 13-year-old schoolboy Liam Kenney, brother of Luke, who played in Mike's team. Liam was particularly excited to see Sarah embarrassed and humiliated, as he attended the school at which she taught! He and his friends were far from model pupils, and had received several detentions from Sarah, so when Luke told him about live-streaming plan, he got his brother to take him along too. Luke noticed his younger brother taking photos of the TV screen on his phone (to show his friends later).

"Don't bother Liam - Ed's sharing photos on a WhatsApp group," he said, and showed Liam a close-up of Sarah as she stepped out of her skirt.

"Nice! Can you add me?"

"Yep," and added his brother and several others in the cohort, before re-sending the photos from Ed so they could all see them. "This is also being recorded by the way," Luke motioned to the TV.

"Sweet!" Liam replied, as he created his own WhatsApp group with his friends, to share the embarrassing photos of their teacher. He also planned to get hold of a recording of the live-stream to show them.

Enjoying the show live, a rowdy group of eight males stood nearby Mike and his friends. They were obviously on a stag weekend, with each wearing the same t-shirt with a photo of the groom. They mercilessly teased Mike about his girlfriend being their stripper. On the stage, and admiring the embarrassed half-naked woman beside him, the MC proposed she go even further. "Very good!" he said, as he calmed everyone down with a wave of his hand. "Now Sarah, don't dismiss this out of hand... how do free drinks all night for you and your party sound?"

"Er, great!" Sarah replied timidly.

"All you have to do is slip these off too," he gestured to her bra & knickers.

"NO WAY!" Sarah replied immediately, shocked at the suggestion.

Unperturbed, he went on, "Your friend here could help, and you can cover up with her hands and arms. And Scout's honour I won't look at your bare bum," he grinned. Looking over to the Mike, Ed, Steve, and Jenna, she couldn't hear them over the boisterous crowd, but could tell that Mike and Jenna weren't happy, and were shaking their heads and signaling for her to return. Ed & Steve, however, were very enthusiastic that she proceed. She had no intention of granting their wish though. "And I'll give you a towel to cover up with once you're in your birthday suit!"

Scarlet really wanted Sarah to agree, and not just for free drinks - she really wanted to see "Little Miss Perfect" humiliated. "Come on, it'll be fine," she pressed. "Just put your hand down there and cover up with it," she said, indicating her friend's knickers. "And I'll pull them off."

But Sarah was having none of it. "No way! Just the cava please," she said to the MC, and stepped forward to collect her clothes.

But Scarlet persisted. "Same with your bra, here," she continued, then quickly grabbed the clasp of her friend's bra and expertly unhooked it.

Sarah squealed, half laughing, half serious, and held her loose bra against her breasts. "Cover them with your arms," Scarlet insisted, and yanked the bra out of Sarah's grasp, causing her to succumb, and cover up with her left arm.

"That's the job," the MC enthused, as he watched Sarah's bra join the pile of her clothing. "You're halfway there Sarah!" he said, eyeing her barely covered cleavage, and areola of her left breast.

"Now these!" Scarlet announced, and lunged for Sarah's last remaining item of clothing. "NOOO!!" Sarah shrieked, not laughing at all now - only dismayed at her friend's attack.

"Scarlet no, REALLY!!" she snapped, as the other girl proceeded regardless, with the audience's laughter and shouts of encouragement ringing in her ears. Sarah tried desperately to hold her knickers up by the elastic at the front with just one hand, but with her 'friend' pulling down on both sides, she knew she was fighting a losing battle, and quickly had to give up; she thrust her right hand between her thighs as Scarlet yanked her knickers all the way down to her feet! "Ahhh you fucking bitch!" Sarah spat in frustration, realising that Scarlet still resented her. Dave had by this point positioned himself directly behind Sarah, and enjoyed an unobstructed view of her lily-white bare bottom. Taking his mobile phone out again, he blatantly took a photo of her exposed rear, before giving a thumbs-up to the audience. Meanwhile, Scarlet struggled to extricate Sarah's knickers from one foot at a time, before finally stepping back to reveal her very embarrassed frenemy standing in the altogether, covering herself (barely) with her small hands and arms. The audience cheered loudly as Sarah stood flushed red with embarrassment on stage in her birthday suit, coyly covering her tits with her left arm, and obscuring their view of her mons with her small right hand.

In the audience, Mike was mortified at the predicament of his girlfriend, and livid that the MC had seen (and photographed) her bare bottom. The stag group's teasing turned to taunting, and very personal, lewd and crude comments were directed towards his girlfriend. They, like most others (including his friends) were revelling in her predicament, while capturing her on camera. Mike really hoped the strip show would soon be over, and they wouldn't get to see any more of her!

Jenna, with her hand over her mouth in shock, said "I can't believe Scarlet's done that!". Her boyfriend, Steve, however, ensured he held his phone steady for his UK audience's benefit (as well as future viewing of the recording of course). His phone had an excellent camera, and could zoom right in on Sarah and her losing battle to maintain any modesty.

Back home, his horny friends were glued to Ken's TV; all aroused at her exposure, and willing Sarah to reveal all.

Liam excitedly shared the photos with his school friends. "WOW! Blackmail material on Miss M eh ;)" one replied!

Someone else in the TV audience that Sarah would have been especially mortified at seeing her undressed was a guy called Daniel Green (nicknamed Dan the Van). Although still friends with both Steve and Ed, Dan had fallen out with Sarah & Mike after they employed him and two of his friends to move furniture into their new house a couple of months before; they'd managed to break an expensive vase, and scratch a table during the move. Sarah would only pay half the money, which led to a stand-up argument between Dan and Sarah, with Dan ending up calling her a "Stupid slag". Dan was delighted to be invited to attend Sarah's live-streamed show, and witnessed her ongoing debasement with delight. He looked forward to sharing her downfall with his two workmates.

Sarah, meanwhile, still shocked at being stripped by her supposed friend, looked towards their friends and saw Ed & Steve had their phones our pointing at her. It hadn't actually occurred to her that they'd have revealing photos of her afterwards, and she made a mental note to get them to delete them. Although she realised that there was of course nothing she could do about all the other people's photos of her. Then she suddenly realised that the MC was behind her, and getting an eye-full of her exposed rear! "You said you wouldn't look!" she complained, turning her head, and ensuring she didn't show the audience her bare backside too.

"Ah yes, sorry. Couldn't resist a peek, and I was never in the Scouts; great ass by the way," he said, stepping to her right side once more.

"Please can I have the towel now?" she implored. Ignoring her request, he instead collected her pile of clothes from the stage and handed it to Scarlet.

"Off you go then Scarlet," he said, guiding her off the stage. "Here's your drinks vouchers."

"WAIT!" Sarah cried worriedly. "My clothes!!" But Scarlet didn't even look back. Sarah couldn't believe she had left her alone on-stage with that creep, utterly naked! But to make matters worse, as soon as Scarlet had passed through the security cordon, a young man grabbed Sarah's bra & knickers off the pile, then another took her blouse. Scarlet carried on regardless towards her friends, and did nothing to prevent the theft of her frenemy's clothing. A girl about Sarah's size stole her favourite denim skirt, leaving Scarlet with only Sarah's sandals by the time she returned to her friends.

"For fuck's sake Scarlet!" Jenna scolded her. "You're a real bitch!" But Scarlet just smiled and shrugged, as she turned to admire her handiwork.

Sarah's underwear was tossed around in the air from person to person, and soon one of the stag party boys managed to grab Sarah's knickers. He waved them at Mike before sniffing the crotch. Mike and Jenna lunged for them, but they were tossed over their heads to another boy, who in turn tossed it behind him into the crowd. Trying to cover up as best she could, Sarah watched in horror as her clothing was passed around the crowd, before disappearing from view, never to be seen again. "Oh dear," the MC commented. "I don't think you're getting your clothes back, Sarah!"

Unbeknown to Sarah (but obvious to her onlookers), her exposed rear was being ogled by male members of the backstage crew, as well as the band members comprising the first act.

In an effort to save his girlfriend from further humiliation, Mike attempted to push past the security cordon. However, his attempts were easily thwarted by two of the muscular guards. One of them, a beefy, 6'4" guy warned him "Don't make us throw you out, mate."

"But that's my girlfriend!"

"She's everyone's girlfriend tonight mate," the guard smirked as he looked at his colleague. "You ain't getting past though mate. Just enjoy the show. Your friends are." Mike looked at Ed & Steve, and they did indeed have their phones glued on his girlfriend.

Standing coyly covering her modesty (at least at the front, barely) reminded Sarah of a nightmare she occasionally had, where she's standing on stage during school assembly, wondering why all the pupils are sniggering and pointing - then she looks down and realises she's stark naked!

The lecherous MC slipped his arm around Sarah's waist and pulled her close to him. Disgusted by his touch, she tried to pull away, but he held her firm. "Tell us some more about yourself, Sarah," he said, as though the situation was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Please can I have something to cover up with?" she asked quietly. "You said you'd give me a towel."

"A towel? Ah yes!" and from his inside pocket produced a small face flannel, and held it out to Sarah with a grin. She realised he'd lied, and was not about to end her humiliation any time soon. "I didn't say how big the towel was!" he said, to hoots of laughter from the audience. He dropped the flannel on the stage in front of her. "So, do your pupils call you Miss Melton?" he continued the interview.

"Yes," she replied.

"And what would you do if they saw you like this, buck naked on stage?"

"I'd die of shame!" she admitted.

"Well then Sarah, you'd better hope none of the snaps these good people are taking find their way to any of your horny boys," he chided. "Or you colleagues for that matter, eh Sarah?" he winked.
"Which school is it you work at?" he said with a smile.

"I'm not telling you that!" she knew he was right, and was terrified that someone from the school would see the photos.

"Now, I've got to get on with another bit of audience participation,"

"Please can I go?"

"What, naked?" the MC smirked. "Just wait over here a while, and we'll sort out some clothes for you," as he guided her backwards a few steps away from the front of stage.

The MC stood at the front of stage, leaving Sarah standing alone, looking very uncomfortable as she tried to cover both her nipples with one arm and her crotch with her other hand. "Now, for the next part I'm looking for four strapping men to join me here on the stage. Any volunteers?" A lot of men's hands shot up, including Ed and, to Mike's consternation, all members of the nearby stag group. He decided to also volunteer himself, and waved both his hands, desperate to rescue Sarah from further shame.

Moving from the right to left of the stage, the MC selected three eager young men, whom he directed to join him. Lastly, he pointed in Mike's direction, and at first he thought he'd been selected himself, before realising it was one of the stags; probably the oldest one, who looked to be in his late thirties. He joined the other three younger men (including one particularly muscular black youth), amid cheers and whistles of encouragement from his fellow stags and the wider audience. The four males lustily eyed the naked embarrassed young woman standing uncomfortably behind and to the side of them. Dave asked each of their names; Ben, Gareth, Sam (the well built black youth), and Peter (the older man). Having finished interviewing the men, Dave stepped nearer to Sarah again. "Miss Melton," he said seriously. "I'm afraid I've not been entirely honest with you." Sarah said nothing. "These gents are up here to continue celebrating your 21st..." The knot of fear in Sarah's stomach tightened as she wondered what he had planned for her.

Dave slipped his arm around the naked girl's shoulders. "Come with me," he said, and guided her forcefully to mid-stage. All of the men were much taller than Sarah, who looked very small and vulnerable in comparison. The four volunteers admired her bare backside before Sarah realised, and decided to bend forward instead, freeing the hand covering her crotch to cover her rear instead, splaying her small fingers out ineffectually to try to obscure their view of her intimate parts, but leaving very little to the imagination. Mike watched helplessly as his girlfriend (barely) covered her modesty from the men behind her, and (again, barely) concealed her tits from the rest of the baying crowd. He didn't know what the men were on the stage for, but if it involved Sarah, he was sure she'd end up revealing even more of herself!

"Now, ladies and gents," the MC continued. "You need to vote on how we're going to celebrate Miss Melton's birthday!"

"Please just let me go," Sarah pleaded in vain.

"ONE: Everyone sings her Happy Birthday?" he looked around for votes, before proceeding. "TWO: A slow dance with one of these gents?" There were a few cheers from the crowd for this option. "And THREE: Sarah is given the birthday bumps?" Sarah's stomach turned on hearing the last option, which the crowd loudly cheered for. "Bumps, bumps, bumps..." they chanted loudly, and the MC had to shout to make himself heard.

"Okay lads, do the honours; twenty-one bumps for the birthday girl!"

The men watching from home loudly cheered at the last option. "Looks like you're gonna get to see your teacher's snatch, eh Luke!" said his brother.

"Yep, cool!" Luke grinned, as he exchanged derogatory comments with his mates online.

Dan the Van added: "And I wanna see those perky tits - and her tight little butt!" licking his lips.

The horny men began to surround Sarah. Panicking, she reverted to covering her crotch with her right hand as she stood up straight again and weaved past them, then ran around the stage looking for an escape, giving the jeering crowd their first glimpse of her lily white bare bottom. But wherever she went there was a member of stage crew blocking her way. The four volunteers descended on her, and, realising there was nowhere to escape to, she finally resorted to curling into a ball in the middle of the stage, with her knees near her chin, arms tucked tight into the sides of her breasts, and her head towards the stage. The audience watched the proceedings with delight (Mike & Jenna with horror), as the four males squatted down around the unfortunate girl. "NO! NO!!!," she shouted at the top of her voice as they grabbed hold of her limbs and lifted her wholesale off the floor. "Get off me!!" she demanded. Ignoring her demand, Ben & Gareth proceeded to her arms, while Sam and Peter grabbed her bent legs (Peter copped a feel of her right buttock in the process).

"Oh..my..fucking..God!!" Scarlet exclaimed excitedly while shaking Jenna by the arm. Jenna could only stand and watch her friend struggle wildly against her captors, thrashing uselessly in their strong hands. By this point, Ed & Steve had moved away from their friends somewhat, partly to get a better view of proceedings on-stage, but also to ensure that Mike didn't become aware of the livestream of his girlfriend's naked humiliation.

Standing at Sarah's feet end, facing the audience (and already drinking in the highly indecent view of the young teacher's 'undercarriage'), the MC directed the men to turn her over. The men eagerly complied, and soon she was staring into the faces of the horny men who were in turn staring at her private parts. With another prompt from the MC, her legs were pulled apart, offering him a wonderful view between her thighs as she was spread-eagled in mid-air, which of course he snapped with his camera.

Sarah looked down the length of her naked body with immense shame and embarrassment as the lecherous MC photographing her most intimate region. She regretted shaving off most of her pubic hair before the holiday, leaving just a small patch above her mons. She hated that the vile MC had seen as much of her as her own boyfriend ever had! She just wanted the ground to open up and swallow her. After admiring the writhing view of her tits, and neatly trimmed pussy between her parted legs, Dave told them to turn her around to let the audience see too. Soon Sarah's exposed crotch was being admired (and photographed) by the crowd.

In the audience, Mike stood dumbstruck at Sarah's situation, with lewd taunts all around. "Love your girlfriend's tits mate!" one of the stags taunted him. "Yeah, and fantastic gash!" another added.

Aghast at her best friend's total public exposure, Jenna said to Mike: "I'm so sorry. I can't believe what they're doing to her!"

Back home, the men gathered around Ken's TV had cheered loudly at their first sight of her bare bottom, and when her exposed sex and tits were revealed, they cheered even louder. Liam drank in the sight of his naked teacher, and looked forward to viewing her privates in private later! He sent a couple of choice photos to his WhatsApp group, one captioned "Miss Melton's minge!". He quickly received several appreciative comments and various emotions in response.

Sarah lifted her head and peered out at the sea of people witnessing her total exposure, then spotted her two male friends, Ed & Steve, standing near the stage, with their mobile phones aiming directly in between her parted thighs. She desperately tried to close her legs to deny preying eyes (and cameras) further views of her most intimate part, but it was hopeless, and with her exposed crotch exposed to the baying the crowd, the men began her 'bumping'.

Holding her limbs firmly, the four men hauled the young teacher's naked body high up into the air, making her tits bounce up to her chin. They they allowed her to fall, all the while keeping her legs held wide apart, granting the audience (including her two male friends) a perfect view of her winking labia. The number of the throw was called out by a large section of the crowd: "One", "Two", "Three"... Sarah closed her eyes and tried to pretend it wasn't happening. Mike and Jenna could only watch helplessly as Sarah was tossed naked and spread-eagled into the air time after time. Scarlet was revelling in her frenemy's total debasement, and was taking lots of photographs to preserve the memory.

Mike watched helplessly as the crowd cheered every time his nude girlfriend was tossed into the air. The stag party taunted him remorselessly, and flashed him explicit snaps of Sarah they'd captured on their phones. "Best stripper ever," the groom shouted after the eighth throw. "They don't always take off everything." and winked at Mike.

Eventually, after the twenty-first throw, Sarah was dumped unceremoniously onto the floor. In tears, and without a shred of dignity left, she crawled toward the edge of the stage, presenting her sex to her abusers one last time, then stopped, not knowing what to do. "Here, you can have this for being such a sport," said Dave, and tossed her a white t-shirt with Busby's emblazoned on it. Sarah stood up without even trying to conceal her nudity (What was the point? Everyone had already seen everything!), and donned the shirt. It was a small size, and only just covered her bottom.

Sarah descended the steps from the stage, and the security guards parted to allow her through. In floods of tears, she made a bee-line for Mike, and he made his way to meet her too, but several members of the crowd lifted the hem of her shirt as she pushed through the throng, and a couple of men brazenly copped a feel. Mike grabbed her hand and the pair ran the gauntlet of molesters, with wolf-whistles and jeers ringing in their ears. Once outside, Mike gave her his shirt to wear, which was slightly longer than the revealing t-shirt she'd been given.

The rest of the holiday was awkward to say the least. Sarah made peace with Steve and Ed, on the understanding that they delete the photos they'd taken of her. They agreed to this of course, knowing full well others had copies! She did, however, refuse to even speak to Scarlet for the remainder of the holiday, and the pair avoided one another.

--BACK HOME: MIKE--

Once home, Sarah & Mike tried to put her ordeal out of their minds and get back to normal life. The following weekend, Mike went for a training session with the football team (at a nearby sports & social club). He sensed something was up when he entered the changing room, and wondered if Steve had told any of them what had happened to Sarah. He proceeded to get changed with his back to the others, but turned around to see all of the other players facing him, ready to remove their shirts, which they all did on cue. Mike was shocked to see each wore a t-shirt underneath which sported a photo of Sarah covering her nudity with her hand and arm, with the caption "Think I've covered everything..." below in a jaunty font. The photo was cropped below her face, but it was clear everyone knew who she was.

Cheers and catcalls filled the room as Mike stood dumbstruck. However, his embarrassment only got worse when they all turned around and he saw and on their backs another photo of his girlfriend, this time from behind showing her bare bottom completely exposed. "Steve!" he shouted over the noise. "You said you'd deleted these!"

"Sorry mate," Steve grinned. "Couldn't resist."

"You're lucky we picked those photos," their (somewhat overweight) goalie Pat said as it quietened down. "We was going to go with a crotch shot, but my manager said it was too pornographic." Pat worked as a printer, and the team had all put together to pay for a job lot of photo t-shirts.

"Your manager? Too pornographic?!" Mike proclaimed, looking accusingly at Steve. "So who else has seen them?" By way of an answer, everyone retrieved and unlocked their mobile phones, then held them aloft to reveal various degrading views of his naked girlfriend set as their background! Mike (who didn't posses a single photo of her undressed) was suddenly surrounded by lewd images of his beloved Sarah. He noticed that Ken, their coach (who had slipped into the room amid the commotion), was complicit too, and had selected a close-up of Sarah's sex taken at the apex of one of her bumps.

"Come on lads, fun's over," Ken shouted as he put his own phone in his jacket pocket after one last leer at Sarah's inviting gash. "Onto the field now please," The team complied, and after some sniggering amongst some of the players, the phones were stowed in their lockers. "Please delete her off your phones guys," Mike pleaded. He was under no illusions that they hadn't already examined all of the photos in minute detail.

"I'm between girlfriends at the moment though," replied Sam, whom Mike didn't like one bit (a smarmy, arrogant, 35-year-old car salesman). "She'll make good stroking material!" to sniggers from the others. Sam had selected a nice shot of Sarah's bare tits as his background.

The team began making their way out of the changing room still wearing the t-shirts with Sarah printed on them. "Hey!" Mike shouted. "You're not training in those, are you?" But when everyone ignored him, he added:' "Come on, a joke's a joke." Then a thought hit him. "There will be boys out there, some from Sarah's school!" Only laughter was their reply.

"Here mate," said Steve, passing him a spare t-shirt. "Wear this and they'll never know who she is - you can't see her face." Mike had no choice but to put on the shirt displaying his nude girlfriend, and join his teammates. Of course, Steve was well aware that the boys already knew about Sarah's stripping, and had copies of the photos and video themselves. But they had been sworn to secrecy - they also wanted to have some fun with Miss Melton at school, and didn't want to do anything that might jeopardise that.

More than usual schoolboys turned up to watch the training session, some from Sarah's school. All of them knew who the naked woman was, but pretended they didn't.

"Who's the slut on your shirts?" one shouted as they warmed-up. Mike tried to behave as though it wasn't his girlfriend, and their teacher. It was very distracting (for everyone) seeing Sarah's bare backside whenever anyone had their back to them, so Ken made them take them off.

After the training session, and a lot more teasing in the changing room, Mike spoke to Steve about his concerns. "Nobody has put those photos on the internet, have they?"

"Not that I know of, just on WhatsApp mate." Steve lied. For one thing, the entire video was on Dropbox, along with the still photos. What Steve didn't know, though, was that Dan (the Van) and his workmates had shared her on a revenge porn site. Although they didn't give out her name or address, they did show her face.

--BACK HOME: SARAH--

Mike didn't mention anything about his experience during training to Sarah, so when she returned to school on the first day back after the holidays in early September, she had managed to push her humiliating experience in Magaluf to the back of her mind.

She had no reason to believe that anyone at school would know about her holiday ordeal, and the other teachers appeared to chat normally with her in the staffroom, but she didn't see the looks and winks that passed between her male colleagues, who had all by that point seen the explicit photos and video that she starred in.

Pleased to be back teaching again, she eagerly entered her classroom to teach her first English lesson. The pupils were more rowdy and boisterous that usual when she walked in, but she put that down to post holiday high spirits.

"Good morning, class," she shouted above the din. "Quieten down please."

The pupils did as they were asked, and returned to their seats. Satisfied, Sarah too her seat behind her desk. A few members of the class sniggered for no apparent reason. "I hope you all had a lovely break," she said. "Now, this term we're going to be covering ..."

"I like your hairstyle, miss." interrupted Jake Rourke, the class joker, sitting at the back on the room.

"Thank you, Jake. I don't think it's any different to before though."

"I didn't mean the hair on your head!" he replied, but only loud enough for those sitting close to him to hear. More giggling.

The lesson began, but was soon interrupted when Sarah spotted a piece of paper being passed around.

"Calvin!" she admonished the boy with the paper. "Perhaps you could share the class what's on your silly little..." and held out her hand impatiently. He complied, and Sarah unfolded the paper. But she saw that it wasn't a note - it was a photo of her, on stage, naked and spread-eagled, showing everything she had.

"Yes, perhaps we should!" Calvin sneered as his teacher fled the classroom in tears, amid whistles and howls of laughter.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 04:25:52 AM by mikewozere »

dawnamber
Re: Birthday Humiliation
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 12:46:29 PM »
Cums all over this story. For someone like me, who both craves humiliation because it excites me, and needs humiliation because there is growth in humility, this was perfect. :emot_thedrool.gif:

Merit awarded

Shocker
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 02:45:19 PM »
A fantastic story in a section I didn’t even knew we had.

Offline mikewozere

• Junior
  • Merits 71
  • My wife's bare bottom!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 04:56:56 PM »
I specifically asked for it, as almost all of my stories are on that subject.

Thanks
Mike

Shocker
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2020, 05:35:12 PM »
Than I’d like to thank you for asking, since I just have a story that will fit here nicely.

darklord
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2020, 07:31:07 PM »
Loved the story, and I too did not know this category was even here.  Thanks for having it added.

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 717
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2020, 08:30:22 PM »
Another amazing story, thank-you, loved every word. Poor Sarah really needs to learn not to volunteer for these things LOL!

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2020, 06:38:33 AM »
well done
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline blueballs
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2024, 09:00:53 AM »
Hell yeah

Offline TFox25

• Sophomore
  • Merits 11
  • Lost and wandering around
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2024, 11:39:17 AM »
The teacher has a good life ahead of her!!
Message me on Discord for some RP fun!

Discord: guiltytiffany

Also let me you came from RU!!