Author Topic: The Haunting Experience(Celebrity)  (Read 1900 times)

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
The Haunting Experience(Celebrity)
« on: February 05, 2023, 11:57:09 AM »
This is an story I've been planning to write, based on an episode from The Haunting Hour: The Series show.
Olivia Steele Faulconer is a real actress. She played Alice in Haunting Hour's My Old House episode. She was younger at the time, but is an adult in this story.

THE HAUNTING EXPERIENCE(With Olivia Faulconer)

It was a dark, moonless night in Kissimme, in the state of Florida. Olivia Faulconer(born Olivia Steele Faulconer) was thinking about the time she acted in an horror series called The Haunting Hour. She played Alice in the My Old House episode.

The young actress grew up to a beautiful dark-haired woman, with brown eyes and was doing some music jobs along with acting in other shows and movies. But, she still missed Haunting Hour, and decided to see if the show's studios were still active.

Since Florida had more of a temperate climate, she decided to dress with a black shirt and blue jeans shorts, along with black sneakers. Olivia went to her car and started to drive to Orlando, where the old studio was located.

It was only a fifteen minute drive to Orlando, the all known Disney park city, but what she wanted was not the Disney parks.

Arriving in Orlando, the young dark-haired woman drove to the location where the studio was.

The place was completely dilapidated. The plaque that indicated the channel's name and code was destroyed, and the steel doors were closed.

“Oh, wow! This sure is strange! Has it been really abandoned?”, she asked herself, as she walked to the door before opening it.

A creaking sound was heard as the woman carefully opened the door. “Guess nobody comes here in years, whoa!”, she said to herself.

As she entered, papers were scattered on the floor and the old reception desk was breaking apart.

Walking some more, she arrived at the place where the My Old House episode was filmed and saw that the set was not dismantled. “What the heck? They didn't dismantle this?”, she thought, as she saw everything still up.

The set sat perfectly still, as it was left after they finished the show.

She went upstairs in the house set and found the room where Alice stood. “Whoa, I remember this. It's been so long.”, thought the woman, seeing everything as she remembered back then.

Things were calm until creaking noises were heard without the girl walking around.

“What? What the heck is going on?”, thought Olivia, hearing the noises.

The creaking got louder and louder, until the door closed in a loud thud.

Olivia ran to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. “Damn, is this a trap?”, she screamed, pulling on the door's handle.

The door then opened and she rushed down the stairs, trying to go to the main double doors.

But, to her dismay, she saw a glue-like substance on the door, both on the joints and the division between the door parts.

“Oh, no! This is glued shut?”, she screamed, before remembering there was an alternative exit on the set.

The prop makers had made an alternative door in case of emergencies in the set, so, Olivia bolted for it.

It was in the back of the set. As she arrived at it, she saw that the door was also glued shut.

“No way!!!”, screamed the woman, pulling on the door handle.

She pulled and pulled, while a wooden tentacle coiled around her ankles.

Olivia felt herself being pulled to the living room. “Let me go!!! Let f***ing go off me!!!”, she screamed, while being pulled.

There was a fireplace and a grating on it, in the living room.

Then, another tentacle pulled her arms up in the air and the pair of tentacles set her upright.

“What the heck? Let me go!!!”, screamed the woman, being held by the tentacles.

A third tentacle removed her clothes and shoes.

“Welcome back, my beautiful Alice!”, said an eerie voice, which seemed to be coming from the fireplace's grating.

“Who are you? My name is Olivia, not Alice!”, screamed the woman.

“I am the spirit of this house! Been waiting for years to have my beautiful Alice back with me! I see you grew up to a beautiful woman! And now, I must take you back!”, said the voice again.

“You're crazy, that was acting! And, as I said, my name is Olivia!”, she screamed, trying to pull at the tentacles.

“Shhh, Alice!”, said the voice, before a transparent adhesive flew towards Olivia, hitting her on the mouth.

The adhesive stuck to the woman's mouth, keeping it shut.

“Hmmmph!!!”, she moaned, loudly, with the object on her mouth.

“That's better, my beauty!”, said the voice, before the tentacles moved again and the lower one spread the girl's legs.

With her legs spread wide, Olivia could only scream into the object that was gagging her, and that's what she tried to do.

The windows then closed and the third tentacle invaded the young actress' vagina.

“HMMMMPH!!!”, she screamed, as she felt the tentacle invading her.

Hours and hours passed with the tentacle invading the actress' vagina several times, until the house decided to set her down.

The tentacles set the woman on the ground, in a kneeling position. Her arms were crossed on her back, and a tentacle was coiled on her wrists.

“That's enough for now!”, said the voice, using a tentacle to remove the adhesive on Olivia's mouth.

“Ah...”, she breathed, as she felt the gag being removed from her mouth.

After her experience, Olivia was kept bound by the tentacle on her arms. She tried to escape, but was subsequently captured again and held down
with stronger bindings.

Ms. Faulconer was never seen again, her social network activity went silent and no one knew what really transpired with her.
-----------------
There it is, been planning this for some time. I really think Faulconer is a cutie.
Anyway, hope you liked it. It's pretty short, but it's what I could come up with.
Thanks for reading.

Online To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
Re: The Haunting Experience(Celebrity)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 01:58:19 PM »
A great story that only leaves me one criticism and that's it Olivia Steele FALCONER. I'll be sure to send a link to this story to a member here who loves tentacle stories! Merit to come from me when allowed!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 02:46:11 PM »
A great story that only leaves me one criticism and that's it Olivia Steele FALCONER. I'll be sure to send a link to this story to a member here who loves tentacle stories! Merit to come from me when allowed!
Oh, yeah. The Haunting Hour wiki spelled as Faulconer. Other than that, I'm glad you liked the story. Also, please send my sexy tales stories too.
Thank you so much, TGH.

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 717
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 06:14:12 PM »
I love tentacle stories, thanks Yukito, merit from me.

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023, 09:11:29 PM »
I love tentacle stories, thanks Yukito, merit from me.
Thanks, Angie. Glad you liked it. I love doing tentacle stories too.