Author Topic: His dirty little slut (part 1)  (Read 5586 times)

Offline closetbbygrl
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
His dirty little slut (part 1)
« on: April 19, 2020, 03:55:59 PM »
She had just stepped out of the shower, wet hair wrapped up in a gray towel. Water droplets still clung to her skin on the small of her back. She opens the door, and steps into the master bedroom, only to see him standing just inside the doorway to the hall. Her hand flies to her throat as she holds back a frightened gasp. He watches as her shoulders relax and recognition lights her face.

The expression on her face grows from recognition to a guarded disbelief. She slowly takes the towel down from her hair and drapes it across her shoulders, covering her breasts. Her wet hair tumbles down, strands immediately  beginning to make beach waves in her hair. He cocks his head and analyzes her, pleased to see she’s not uncomfortable to be naked in front of him.

“No,” she says. “You’re not here. You can’t be here. Because you left. I gave you what you wanted, you took it, and left.” She crosses the room in 3 large strides and begins rifling through her underwear drawer hunting for a bra.

He’s taken aback by her frantic behavior. She’s usually so composed. “Amber,” he speaks softly. He takes two quiet steps into the room.

“I’m married now, did you see?” She holds up her left hand, and the light glints off the small diamond as she continues to dig through her clothes. “Just like YOU are, remember? You left and I’m trying to figure out what the fuck I'm doing with my life.”

His head tilts again as he studies her. Long brown waves cascading down her shoulders. God, I forgot how great her ass looked, he thought. It took everything in him not to reach out and cup each firm buttock. He watches the dimples of her lower back winking at him behind her towel.

He takes two more soft steps towards her, placing his hands on her upper arms. "Amber," he says once more.

He feels the tension leave her shoulders as she takes one long deep breath. She slowly steps out of his grasp and turns to face him. There's hurt, mistrust, longing in her gaze. The towel on her shoulders slips to the floor and pools around her. She makes no move to pick it up. "Why are you here, Chase? What do you want with me?"

He's taken aback by her question. "I'm here because I missed you," he says simply.

She scoffs. "Right. Missed me."

"My feelings for you haven't changed. And I can tell yours for me haven't either."

He moves his right hand between her thighs and his fingers are immediately coated with her desire. She barely breathes. Trembling as he slides his forefinger slowly into her. Her eyes flutter with longing. She allows herself one brief moment of pleasure.

"There's my babygirl," he whispers softly.

Suddenly her hand cracks across his lower jaw, defiance blazing in her eyes. His head remains unmoved, but she watches as his eyes darken.

"I'm not your babygirl anymore," she snaps.

"No?" he says quietly. An eyebrow arches and a smirk lights his face. "Is that why your pussy is aching for me? Soaking my fingers. I can feel your thighs on fire."
She bites her lower lip and blushes. She doesn't respond, caught between desire and caution.

"I can feel you trembling. No?" He suddenly lashes out his left hand, twisting the hair at the nape of her neck in his hand. He sticks another finger up into her, hooking his fingers into her g spot and pulls her to him. She gasps as he leans into her ear and whispers. "You may not wanna be my babygirl, but you're still my little slut, aren't you?"

She whimpers with pleasure softly, unable to resist. How does he turn me on like this? she thinks. He moves his fingers inside her, and she squeezes her eyes shut, trying to focus. He turns his hand into his hair tighter, arching her back. He leans in and places his lips by her ear. "I'll ask again. Are you my little slut?"

Her eyes open and she raises her head. He loosens his grip on her hair and allows her to stand up straight, looking up at him with her big green eyes she says softly, "Yes, daddy."

to be continued...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 03:59:11 PM by closetbbygrl »

carhamgrater
Re: His dirty little slut (part 1)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 06:24:56 PM »
Great beginning, love how you left it to the reader to age those involved! Will be reading more unless underage participants are revealed. Merit from me!

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 05:33:56 PM »
lol very very hot ... snerk ... and I will still be reading should you choose to involve an underage daughter or son :P  Or not ... your choice ... being the author and all ;D
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline closetbbygrl
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 10:54:35 PM »
pt 2
He growls deep in his throat. "Damn right you're a little slut. Your soaking my fingers."

He forces his hand up higher, his fingers sliding deeper. She lets out an involuntary moan and goes up on her tip toes. Her hips rock, longing for him to continue. In one swift movement, he takes his fingers out of his pussy and sticks them in her mouth. "Tell me how you taste." He commands.

She looks up at him, making eye contact as she sucks herself from his fingers. He can feel her twirling her tongue around his fingers. He feels his cock stiffen, imagining what that tongue will feel like later. She can see the reaction on his face. The way his eyes darken with lust. She knows she's turning him on, and she loves it.

She lets his fingers fall from her lips smiles wickedly. She says sweetly, "I'm tangy and sweet. Don't you want to try me, daddy?"

"What did you just say you little slut?" His hand clenches in her hair once more and he brings her over to the bed. He bends her over roughly. "Put your hands on your ass and present yourself to me."

She turns her face to the side, adjusting her hair to flow onto the bed. She reaches back and places her hands on either side of her ass. Fingers digging into her ass, she lifts the front of her body and arches her back, half kneeling on the bed. He walks up behind her and reaches around to grip her throat, pulling her back into a deeper arch. He unzips his pants and steps out of him. Suddenly she can feel the tip of his cock on her pussy lips. Sliding it up and down her slit, coating his head in her juices. "What did you say to me you little slut?"

"I know you want to taste me." She teased. "I'm just what you want, daddy."

*This little bitch,* he thinks. *She thinks she's in control. She's testing my patience.*

"You know what I want, huh? I want to destroy this tight little pussy of yours. I want to make you scream my name. I want you laying exhausted in the bed begging me to stop. Is that what you want?"

"Uhhhnnnn," her eyes close and she lets out a whimper, digging her nails tighter into her ass. "Yes, daddy. Please fuck me."

Suddenly he releases her neck and she feels the head of his cock leave her pussy lips. She looks around wildly, desperate for release, her ass swaying backwards trying to find him again. "Why'd you leave?" She gasps.
He reaches forward quickly, shoving the side of her face into the bed. Her hands come off her ass and her knees slide off the bed as she loses her balance. Before she sinks to her knees he reaches one hand to her hips and keeps her standing, bent over the bed.

His right hand smacks across her ass and she lets out a cry of surprise. He watches as her ass reddens in front of him, becoming warm to the touch.

"You don't ever tell me what I want." He said, smacking her other cheek. "I will take what I want, when I want it. Do you understand? You are mine and I will do with you as I please." *smack*

"Ah!" She calls out as his spankings become harder. Or maybe it's just the sensitivity of her skin. "Yes, daddy. I understand. I'm yours."

"God you are a little slut." He says. "I can see your pussy getting even wetter. You're aching for me, aren't you?" *smack*

to be continued...

Offline closetbbygrl
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 11:39:24 PM »
pt 3
She squeals. Her ass is becoming a nice shiny red. “Y-yes daddy.”

“Tell me what you want,” he says. He smirks. He knows dirty talk isn’t her strong suit.

“I... I want to... feel you inside me. I want... you to stretch my tight little pussy and bury yourself inside me. Please, daddy. Fuck me. I’m your little slut.”

“Good girl.” He says. “Stay bent over.” He stands admiring her from behind. He leans forward, slowly tracing his hands all the way from her shoulders to her hips, feeling the curves of her breasts beneath her. He hikes her hips higher, pressing on her back to keep her pressed to the bed, her ass popped up in the air, standing on straight legs. He kneels swiftly until he is level with her slit. He suddenly grabs both hips and pulls her back to him, burying his tongue in her. He starts eating her out, bringing his tongue down to circle on her clit. *God she really does taste fucking delicious* he thinks. *Tangy and sweet.* He continues sucking and licking her clit, making her knees buckle with each flick of his tongue. He starts going deeper with his tongue, pulling her hips back into him. He can feel her trembling, feel her pussy starting to spasm.

“Daddy...” Her voice comes out in a whisper, her eyes are rolled back fluttering. “Daddy... I’m going to come... Please daddy, can I come?”

It’s like music to his ears. Just what he was waiting for. He stops and rises up immediately, stroking his cock and walking around to the side of her. She lets out soft whimpers, still near the edge, longing for relief. “No, you little slut. You will not come. Do you understand?”

“Uhhhhnnnn...” She moans displeased, desperate.

He reaches down and grabs her hair at the base of her neck, pulling hair he snaps her back into a standing position and brings his other hand to her throat. He applies a small pressure to her neck. “Say it.”

Amber’s eyes squeeze tight and she begins taking deep breaths. Her chest heaving, trying to calm her racing heart. “Yes daddy. I understand. I will not come.”

“Kneel,” he says. She kneels slowly. Her legs quivering from being so close to her orgasm.

Before she can bow her head to him, he directs her head to his cock and slams into her mouth, his dick slamming the back of her throat, and she gags.

“God fucking damnit. You little slut. Making me wait so damn long to feel your mouth on my cock.”

Offline closetbbygrl
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 09:42:54 PM »
He holds the back of her head with both hands, feeling her throat spasm on his shaft as she gags again. He releases her hair, leaving one hand on the back of her neck and she pulls back gasping for air. He doesn’t have to “encourage” her again. She looks up into his eyes and takes the head of his penis into her mouth. She swirls her tongue around the tip, watching his mouth forms a hard line as he tries to maintain his composure. Her heart leaps, knowing she can be in control for a few moments. She takes him all the way into her mouth, gagging again as he deep throats again, but she doesn’t stop. Sucking, and swirling her tongue she moves up and down on his 9in cock.

He smirks. “Look at the little slut you are,” he says watching her. His hand starts putting pressure on the back on her neck, making her suck faster. Finally, he cant stand anymore and grabs both sides of her head, pumping in and out of her mouth. He makes one final thrust, holding her head again and deep throating. “You better swallow every drop, slut.” he grunts as he comes and continues to shove his dick deep into her mouth. She gags again, but obeys, swallowing. He can see tears in her eyes as she struggles against his seize.

He pulls out of her mouth and continuing to stroke himself. *She is a goddamn goddess* he thinks, circling her. His eyes travel from her face, lips glistening with saliva and cum. Down to her perfect tits. 34C. Pink nipples, small and pointy. He reaches out, roughly grabbing and squeezing her right breast. “You know you have some fantastic tits.” He says. She blushes and looks down smiling, pleased. He pinches her nipple and pulls. Her head snaps to attention, and she straightens higher in her kneeling position. “Good girl. Did you think we were done?”

carhamgrater
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2020, 08:57:49 PM »
Fully caught up with this owe you two merits still! Love how the ambiguity of her age is still in full effect. Loving the slow burn he's showing her. Makes for a damn hot read in my mind! Second merit award to you from me!

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2020, 10:14:10 PM »
Cool  8)
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline closetbbygrl
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
Re: His dirty little slut
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 03:12:44 PM »
pt 4
He continues pinching, pulling, playing. She whimpers with pleasure and shifts on her knees. “What’s the matter, little slut? Uncomfortable? A fire between your legs?”

She looks down blushing, “Y-yes daddy.”

He stops his assault on her breasts and circles her. She was perfect. Kneeling on the floor, chest heaving, pussy drenched, cheeks flushed. “Look at what a little slut you are. I can smell your dripping pussy from here.” She shifts again, her hips swaying with anticipation. “Do you want to come? Like the little slut you are for daddy?”

“Yes daddy. Please.” Her voice shakes, longing for release.

“Then get on the bed and show me.” He commands standing directly in front of her.

A small smile finds her lips; her chance to tease him a little. She simply unfolds her legs beneath her and rises slowly, raising her eyes and keeping eye contact. As she stands, she lets her breasts just barely brush along his cock, followed by her stomach. She stands so near to him, his hardon rests on her lower stomach, barely skimming along her soft skin.

He can’t help it. He drops his head, and closes his eyes to compose himself. That was a trick he wasn’t expecting from her. He would make her regret that tease later. *I can’t wait to destroy that tight little pussy of hers.* He suddenly lashes out his hand, grabbing her by the throat, and pulls her to him, making her stand on her tiptoes. *God, she’s so small.* He thinks again. 5’4”. Maybe 130 lbs. A size that could have no defense a man like him. 6’1” and devoted to the gym life to keep himself in shape.

Despite the serious expression on his face, she smirks triumphantly. She drops her head further, and looks up, casting an innocent expression. “Yes daddy? Is something wrong?”

He growls. She is going to pay for this behavior later. “I said. Get on the bed. And show me. Do not test my patience.”

She blushes again, visibly excited at the idea of what his punishment might be. She climbs onto the bed drops into a doggystyle position. Her long legs holding that delicious ass in the air. She lets her back fall into a deep arch, resting her head and chest on the bed. It’s his favorite position, and she knows it. She turns her head to the side to watch him where she left him, a couple steps from the bed. She reaches her right hand up and between her legs. She takes her 1st and 3rd finger to spread her pussy lips and her middle finger comes down to begin circling her clit. As soon as her finger touches her clit her whole body spasms. *Fuck.* She thinks. “Daddy, I’m not going to make it very long.”

“You will take as long as I fucking tell you, little slut, do you understand?”

carhamgrater
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 08:12:29 PM »
Love it thought there for a minute that she was going to tease daddy to a point that he was going to toss her over and take her hard and fast!  Merit on the way from me when the site allows

Offline closetbbygrl
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2020, 10:33:30 PM »
“Yes, daddy.” She whimpers. Her middle finger slows. She takes deep breaths, trying to pull herself back from the edge. “Daddy. Please. I want to come... I... I can’t hold it much longer... Please...” Her entire body is trembling, begging for release. But she doesn’t stop. He can see her hips swaying in the air, practically looking for a cock to bury itself inside her.

“Stop.” He says. Her hand instantly stops and she moves it from her clit to the bed, immediatly grasping the sheets. He kneels behind her, taking his dick and just using the head to part her lower lips. She gasps loudly and involuntarily her hips move toward him, trying to take him deeper.

“Yes, daddy please.” She begs. Her voice is strained, breaking on the end of her words. She’s desperate. Exactly as he wanted her.

“Please what, slut?”

“P-please. Please fuck me.” Her words coming out between sporadic breaths.

He closes his eyes again and his breath comes out through his nostrils. It was taking everything he had not to take her fast and hard. But this was a lesson. He had to have patience.

“You want me to fuck you?” His breath comes out in a low whisper. She can hear the desire raging in his voice.

She smiles inspite of herself. She starts moving her ass up and down, mirroring his movements, trying harder to make him slip deeper inside. She feigns an innocent voice once more and chooses her words, “Yes daddy. Please fuck me. I want to feel you inside me.”

The change in her voice brings sudden clarity to him. He realizes she’s toying with him. Trying to tease him. Trying to gain control.

He reaches down quickly and finds her clit. He takes it in a soft pinch and her entire body bucks. “Ah! Daddy! Not there! I’ll come!” He shift his fingers slightly and watches her body convulse again.

“I want to hear you beg like the little slut you are.” He continues his torment and watches as she struggles to compose herself, each shift of his fingers causing her breath to catch in her throat.

“Daddy... please... you told me not to come... please... I can’t... hold it...” She whispers.

He takes his hand from between her legs and places it on her ass, still pink from his swats earlier. His fingers dig into her ass and she calls out. Finally, he reaches down, hand twisting in the hair at the base of her neck, and pulls her head back, pulling her into as deep an arch as possible. A rough yell escapes her lips, but not from pain. She’s not teasing anymore.

“P-please daddy. Fuck me. I’ve been waiting for you. Please.”

The head of his dick stills as he stops running it up and down. He applies a small amount pressure, parting her pussy lips further.

“You want me to fuck you?” His voice is softer this time, focused.

“Yes, daddy, very much. Please.”

He’s coated in her juices. He can wait no longer.

carhamgrater
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2020, 08:37:45 PM »
I wonder who's going to cum first her or daddy?  by now I can't believe that just the tip of his cock into her will release her pent up orgasm! Merit is on the way when the site allows!

Offline closetbbygrl
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2020, 09:15:26 PM »
Thank you for the support! It's my first time writing a story! More to come! ;)

Offline closetbbygrl
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2020, 11:04:50 PM »
“Whose are you?” He asks.

“Yours daddy. All yours. Please. Please fuck me. I want all of you inside me. Please.”

“There’s my babygirl.” He says, and slams into her, burying himself deep in one thrust. His breath comes out in a sigh as she screams out.

He holds his position, buried in her. His lips inches from her ear, neck still pulled back with her hair in his fingers. “God damnit baby, you’re so fuckin tight.” He lays still, relishing the feeling of her soft folds with an iron grip on his dick.

Her breath comes out in short spurts. “Daddy... You’re bigger than I remember... It’s been so long... It hurts...” Her eyes are shut tight, feeling him completely fill her.

His hand moves from her hair to her throat, arm wrapped around her chest. He takes his other hand and scoops up under her hips to hold her against him. “You are mine.” He says into her ear.

He pulls out and slams into her again. He pauses again, breathing out heavily, caught in the heavenly feeling of her pussy.

“Yes, daddy. Yours.” She whispers. And it’s all he needs to hear.

He begins to pound in and out of her, her screaming with pleasure for each thrust.

“Please, daddy. Can I come?” she manages to squeal.

“Yes, babygirl. Come for me.” He tightens his grip on her throat, still mercilessly slamming into her, their bodies smacking together. She can’t hold back any longer and lets her orgasm rip through her. Wave upon wave of pleasure hit. Her eyes roll back and her mouth drops open, screaming out his name as she climaxes.

carhamgrater
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2020, 05:23:08 AM »
Love how short you made her suffering once inside, perfect to coincide with reality. Merit earned!