Author Topic: The found DVD's (extreme torture and rape) - added part 3  (Read 21168 times)

Offline colweb

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
The found DVD's (extreme torture and rape) - added part 3
« on: February 16, 2017, 12:40:48 PM »
The following never happened and should never happen. In other words, it is fiction. Sprouted from my twisted (some say even diseased) mind. The stories describe extreme torture. If you continue to read it and have nightmares because of it, sorry, but I did warn you.
And if you have difficulty seeing the difference between fiction and reality, don’t read this story but go to see a doctor.
As English isn’t my native language, it will probably contain errors in grammar. A spelling checker is just that, checking spelling. And I don’t know of a really good grammar checker.
I might also have descripted action in a way native English speakers wouldn’t do.  But feel free to correct me. That way I can learn and improve my skills in English.

THE FOUND DVD’S – PART 1

I'm a cleaner. No... not the type of cleaner you might think of. I clean houses of those who died. After relatives have taken whatever they want there is often a lot of stuff nobody knows what to do with.
And that is when they call me. I make sure the house is empty within a few days and everything that can be sold is put on display in our shop. The rest goes to the garbage.
A few months ago we were busy emptying a pretty big house when I stumbled on a box with DVD's. In the box there where about 10 DVD's, some with interesting labels. Like "hard preggo torture", "childfuck" and "destruction of a sluts face".

I instantly decided to take those DVD's home with me and was really wondering about what I would find on them. But as it goes, after putting them in my own car, work was calling again and I was so damn busy that I forgot about the DVD's. Until two days ago. On my way home I had to make an abrupt correction to avoid a collision when I heard something in the trunk. Ah.. those DVD's.

Later that evening I did put the first one in the computer, "destruction of a sluts face". It turned out to be a 3 hour movie in very good quality. It started showing a very beautiful girl, probably not older then 18, lying in a genealogical chair. Tidily bound. Her head was lying in some U shape frame with a strap going over her forehead. Her arms where tied under the chair and her legs where in stirrups, tied by the knees and ankles. Finally a leather band was tied around her belly, so damn tight that she seems to have difficulty breathing.
The camera went in very close-up from her left feet to her cunt, then to her right feet. After that, back to her cunt and traveling up over her belly to her very lovely tits. Finally it went up further showing her very frightening looking face. Now I could see why her mouth was open so extremely wide. Jammed between her molars where 2 what looked like thin metal pipes.

All this time the only sound was some grunting sounds made by the girl. But now while the camera was still focused on her face, a man started to speak "Welcome perverts. As you can see, we have a lovely new victim. She is 16 and still a virgin. And you will probably agree that her face looks like that of an angel. The rest of this sluts body isn't so spectacular, but that face.... man, can't wait to start destroying it"

Wow... I pressed the pause button. Destroying it?? What kind of movie is this? As I like rape and torture movies, my dick had become rock hard. But this looked very real.

Freeing my dick I press play again. The camera was raised and was now probably hanging 3 feet above her face. The hand of a man appeared, stroking her face for a few seconds before slapping her on both cheeks very hard. The girl screamed but couldn’t do anything about it. The man kept slapping her on her left cheek only. He did slap her really hard for maybe a minute. By now her left cheek was bright red and the girl was crying. “Hopefully she has a headache now, but if she doesn’t, she will have it before I’m finished”.  With two fingers of his left hand he opened  her left eye as far as it would go and started to press and rub his thumb of his right hand hard  in that eye.

High pitched screams could be heard now. “Don’t you love the sound of that music?” He stopped the rubbing action, letting one of his fingers snap multiple times hard into her left eye. I wondered if she would be able to see or would be permanently blind because of his actions. Pretty sure it did hurt her a lot.

He now placed a clamp her left eye. One of those that eye doctors use to keep the patients eye open. He made sure to do it in such a way that it would hurt her the most. By opening the clamp to its max you could now see parts of her eye that normally wouldn’t be visible.

“We will let her eye dry out a bit. In case you perverts don’t know, as soon as her eye is dry it will hurt like hell. And if we wait long enough, her vision will get blurred and distorted. Probably even causing permanent damage.” Leaving her eye, the man was now pushing a thin but extreme long and very flexible dildo in her open mouth. Soon enough it went all the way into her throat making her gag and retch. She could still breathe because the dildo was thin enough to let air pass.  “10 inches in, dear perverts. Think we almost have a new record”. Now he did pull it out to ram it back in full force, fucking her throat hard with it.

After ramming it in about 20 times he found it was time to use an even longer and slightly thinker one. This dildo wasn’t smooth, but had hard plastic nobs on the outside. Wasting no time he rammed the thing in her throat. “This slut can handle a lot, 12 inches. It will make her throat a bit raw but that’s just what we like”. He kept fucking her with this monster and to add to her misery, held her nose so she couldn’t get any air the moment this monster went deep. He deliberately held the dildo very long deep inside before pulling back. And every time it was deep, he rotated the damn thing to cause more damage.

And it was clear that damage was done. You could see the blood on the dildo the moments it was almost pulled out completely.  But it would get much worse.

Pulling the dildo completely out, he now pushed a clear plastic tube deep in her throat. Turned out that one end was connected to a spray can. Pretty soon a reddish liquid could be seen in the plastic tube. He didn’t explain what it was. But her reaction made clear that it wasn’t a pleasant experience. She started to cough and trash for as far as her bindings would allow. “It will burn a bit and causes a lot of itching”, chuckled the man. That was clearly an understatement.  He didn’t use much of the stuff and when he pulled the tube out she was retching and coughing.

Now the dildo went in again, hard and deep. He kept her nose shut while fucking her throat as hard has he could. Every time this monster went deep a sloshing sound could be heard.  “Think we did a lot of damage,  what to do next?” He held the dildo deep in her throat for almost a minute before speaking again. “Yep, that’s a good idea”. Apparently people where watching this live over an internet connection and did suggestions on how to torture this girl.

He took the dildo out and took another spray can. “Pepper spray”. Pushing the nozzle in one of her nose holes he sprayed a huge amount in her nose. Her other nose hole got the same treatment.  The consequences were pretty severe. Her whole body was shaking, sweat broke out and she was coughing more intense then I held for possible.

In the next scene the camera was tilted a bit. That way you could still see that her face was wet from sweating but now you could also see a machine that was placed just behind her. It looked like one of those a dentist has. “Time to drill a few holes”.

He placed the tip of the dentist drill on one of her lower right molars and very slowly started to drill in the teeth. At first she didn’t feel much of it but that changed when he hit the nerve. He repeated the process on one of her lower left molars. The cooling water and debris where not sucked out of her mouth. He forced her to swallow it by pinching her nose shut. In both holes a needle with a wire attached to it where forced in.

Despite the damage to her throat she managed to produce the loudest scream so far. “Power…  “. It looked like her whole body went rigid. With probably a hand held camera he now showed her whole body and the controller used to apply the electric shocks. Slowly turning a dial he increased the flow of electricity. Soon the sound of liquid dropping on the floor could be heard. “The stupid bitch is pissing”. Immediately he turned the camera so we could all see her piss. “Need to punish her for wetting the floor”. The dial went up again. I must say that I found it very erotic to see her whole body shake and to hear those high pitched screams.
As the nerve endings died because of the high current flowing into it, he took the needles out and drilled six more holes. Moving the needles from hole to hole he continued to shock her. By now he had his dick out and was stroking his huge erection.

The camera view changed back to the fixed one above her head. Turning the power off for a moment, just before he came, he pressed is dick into her left eye and let go. “Damn, I always need to piss after I cum”. Hanging his slowly softening dick in her mouth he started to piss. And of course, he did shut her nose so she had no other choose than to swallow.
The piss did enter the holes in her molars but that pain was nothing compared to the electric shocks she had felt earlier.

He now placed a clamp in her right eye and after opening that one extremely wide placed what looked like ski goggles over her eyes. Because that thing was completely transparent, you still had a very good look at her eyes. In the middle of this thing was a tube. On the inside this tube split into two tubes and the way it was made, those tubes pointed to her wide open eyes.

Straps from the goggles went to the headrest and were drawn very tight. And then the real hell started. Behind her he attached the tube to a cylinder. “Tear-gas. And she is unable to close her eyes so I expect it to cause a lot of pain, swelling and tears. It might cause permanent damage, in other words, she might end up blind”. He slowly started to turn a nob on the cylinder letting the tear-gas out and into the tube.

Her reaction was instant. Trashing in her bounds as much as she could and screaming like hell. But her face didn’t move an inch. She couldn’t move her face because of the U shape thing with the tight belt over her forehead.

By now I had cum four times already. And my dick was harder than it has ever been. I simply couldn’t believe was I saw, but couldn’t stop watching. Pepper spray in her nose, tear-gas in her eyes. No girl does that willingly, no matter how much you offer to pay her. This was real torture.

And he wasn’t done yet. While the tear gas was destroying her eyes, he started to push needles in the side of her nose. Pretty thick long needles. With pliers he grabbed her tongue and pulled it out of her mouth as far as it would go. Several needles went in her tongue and because they were so long, she couldn’t pull her tongue back into her mouth. On both sides of her nose he had pushed 30 needles in and 6 in her tongue.

But even worse was to come. Between her front teeth he started to push needles in her gums.  By now her eyes would probably be destroyed as the tear gas was flowing for more than 15 minutes. He had however no intention to stop the torture of her eyes. Instead, he had the hand held camera again and positioned himself between her legs. In one hard move he rammed his dick in her cunt and fucked her as hard as he could. Slowly pulling back and then ramming his dick in.

The camera went up to show her face again and then show what he had in his right hand. A short but very mean looking whip. A whoosh could be heard followed by the sound of the whip hitting her right cheek. A bright red mark appeared almost instantly. She didn’t even scream very loud, but with the damage done to her throat and the amount of screaming she had done so far, she probably didn’t have the energy any more to scream.While he continued to fuck her he kept hitting her with this whip. Not only her right cheek but also on her nose. I didn’t count how many times he hit her, but it he to be a lot. Her right cheek was covered in ugly deep red welts and he had hit her nose so hard that some of the needles had come out. But he still wasn’t pleased with his work. First the camera showed that he had shot his load in her cunt. Then it showed that he had a wooden stick in his right hand. “Time to break some bones”. The stick made a sickening sound when it made contact with the right side of her jaw. He repeated that action a few times before hitting her on the top of her nose. Ten times the stick came down and the result was evident. Blood flowed from her, now broken, nose.

The next scene was from the overhead camera again. He had cleaned her face as there were no traces of blood and the needles and goggles where gone. Her mouth was still wide open and the eye clamps were still in her eyes. “We can confirm that the tear gas has caused permanent damage. She is blind in both eyes. Her nose is broken in two places but unfortunately her jaw isn’t broken yet.” My goodness… Whoever he was, he was really going to destroy her face.

While he was saying that, his thumb of his left hand was pressing hard on her broken nose, just to inflict more pain. From behind her head, probably secured to the headrest, he brought nose hooks forward and inserted the prongs in both holes. The line was shortened and as a result pulled her nose up towards her forehead. I had seen those types of nose hooks in Japanese SM movies but had never seen a nose pulled up so much as he did now.

Tears flowed out of her eyes but she hardly made a sound. Completely unexpected his right fist slammed into her right jaw. Again and again. A cracking sound could be heard and now I could see that he had used a knuckle-duster. No wonder her jaw broke. One of the metal rods that had kept her mouth open had come loose and he used plier to get it out of her mouth. Still, it wasn’t enough. Now without the knuckle-duster he hit her hard on her ears. Several very hard blows, first on her right ear then her left. “That will leave her deaf for a while, or maybe forever”. Now holding the hand held camera again he let it go from her face down to her cunt. “Well, that ends today’s session. Transfer your money to the usual address and stay tuned for more”.

The movie ended. Wow. I couldn’t believe I had watched the complete 3 hours already. It seemed like the time had flown away. Time to get some clean clothes on as I had cum a few times and even so, my dick was still rock hard. Tomorrow I would try one of the untilled DVD’s.

--- more to follow ---

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:41:52 PM by Lois »
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. YES is the answer.

Offline colweb

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
The found DVD's (extreme torture and rape) - part 2
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 02:37:25 AM »
THE FOUND DVD’S – PART 2

It was a few days later when I finally decided to put another, this time an untitled DVD, into the player. My head had to get clear enough after seeing the first DVD. My mind was still a bit confused and many times images of that girl popped up in my head.

But now I pressed play and wondered what it would be. This time it started with a title, “Your wishes, carried out on our 26 year old lesbian bitch”.

The first scene showed a woman who was tied in a very unpleasant way.  She was on her knees between two metal poles. Under her knees there were lots of small sharp stones and her knees were pulled very wide apart with a belt going from just above her knees to the poles. Her feet were not resting on the floor. Her ankles rested on a metal bar and that kept her feet from the floor. Around her toes a rope was tied and pulled to the floor so that her feet were bent back as far as possible.

Her arms were tied extremely cruel. Around her upper arm a belt was drawn so tied that her arm touched each other. Oh, her arms were behind her back and a second belt was tied around her wrist. Finally a rope went from the wrist belt up to the ceiling, pulling her arm so far up that I wondered if her shoulders were dislocated or not.

Finally, her head was bent backward, putting a lot of strain on her neck. A rope was twisted in her hair and tied to a horizontal pole just above her shoulder blades.  And she was of course naked.

“Dear perverts, yesterday we published photos of this slut and ask you to send your suggestions. We did receive a lot of interesting proposals, but we can’t do them all. We don’t have a horse and we don’t do amputations.  But we did make a list of things we could do:

1. Use a bullwhip all over her body, face included
 2. Break bones in arms, legs, feet, hands
 3. Blind her with chemicals or by dripping candle wax in her eyes
 4. Huge enema with chemicals and then hit her swollen belly hard
 5. Destroy her cunt and cervix by inserting extreme big dildos
 6. Stretch her arm and legs so her hips and shoulders dislocate
 7. Deform her tits using clamps and very tied bindings.
 8. Burn her with fire, cigarettes or boiling water
 9. Force her to drink huge amounts of piss and eat huge amounts of shit
10. Because she is a lesbian, gang rape in all holes and then cum in her face
11. Stretch her cunt lips and tits by hanging huge weights on them
12. Use her as a pincushion, putting needles everywhere in her body
13. Inject irritating chemical in her tits
14. Use a cattle prod in her cunt and shock the hell out of her everywhere else

We had a lot more suggestions, but decided to limit it to these 14. The computer here will generate a random number and if it comes with one that we already did we just take the first one following the list. Hope you will enjoy it”.

My goodness. If they were really going to do all that, how would she survive that?

The man was now walking around her, looking her over. He stopped one moment when he was behind her and gave her a very hard punch in the middle of her back. She hardly moved but she did scream. Still standing behind her, he now used both hands to hit her hard in her face.

A bleep could be heard. “Aha, the computer came with the first number. Let’s see, number 4”. He walked away for a moment to come back with a butt plug in one hand and the end of a number of transparent rubber hoses in the other.
I couldn’t see where those hoses went to and to what they were connected.  Without spilling time, he showed the butt plug in close up and then started to press that thing into her asshole. The plug could be pumped up and in the middle a hollow tube was visible. It took him some time to get the plug in but the moment it was in, he immediately started to inflate the damn thing so it wouldn’t come out again.

“I have 3 hoses here, one for cold water, one for hot water and one for our special mix of irritants. We start with the cold water”.  After saying that, he connected one hose to the tube in the plug and walked away.

It was obvious that a second person was in the room, as a hand held camera kept focusing on the butt plug. Soon the water could be seen. The camera now showed her from the side. The water must be flowing in very fast as her belly starting to swell already. Within a few minutes she looked 9 month pregnant.  He had turned off the flow of water and was now standing in front of her. “The water temperature is just above 0 degrees Celsius. And she not only has water in her guts now, but a lot of air as well. You see, before the water went in, all the air that was in the tube went in first”.

He made a fist of his right hand, pulled back and slammed his fist as hard as he could into her swollen belly. It made a sloshing sound and she screamed really loud now. He hit her maybe 10 times in her belly as hard as he could before walking around her and disconnecting the hose.

Through that hollow tube a lot of brown water flowed out and her belly shrunk a bit. But she couldn’t expel all the liquid this way. I hadn’t noticed it before but now saw that there was a drain in the floor. Without deflating the butt plug he yanked it out so she could expel all that cold water. “Done”. That was the camera man who had a good view on her belly. Immediately he inserted the now deflated but plug and pumped it up again. Connected another hose and went away again for a minute of 2. Her belly swelled even more this time.

“Hot water, just over 70 degrees. Will burn her insides”. He positioned himself in front of her again but now he had a battering ram in his hands. Looked like one of those things the police use to ram in doors. “Let’s see if we can make her puke”. The ram made contact with her swollen belly just above her belly button. The impact was enormous; her belly was pressed in pretty far. He repeated the action at least 10 times. And what he had tried to achieve happened, she puked.  Hot water mixed with the content of her stomach flowed out of her mouth. Retching and shaking all over she clearly had difficulty breathing. But he didn’t stop yet, he did hit her belly a few more times.

The process of taking the plug out, let her expel the water and putting the plug back in wasn’t shown, instead the third hose was now connected and her belly looked pretty flat again.

The camera showed a reddish fluid in the tube that of course went into her bowels. Her belly began to expand again and she was screaming so long and damn loud that her voice skipped. “Peppers, tabasco sauce and some nasty itching chemicals, heated to about 60 degrees”. This time the flow stopped when she looked maybe 10 months pregnant. Or should I say, pregnant of twins. Unbelievable how much her belly was swollen. He didn’t use is his fist or that ram, but a two meter long iron pipe. She got 10 vicious blows in that swollen belly before he stopped. But he didn’t release the butt plug.

He had left the hose connected to the plug so she couldn’t expel any liquid and went to the computer for another number. “Number 12”. He returned to her holding a big box. “I have 1000 needles here, small ones and very thick long ones”. He took a number of small ones out of the box and started to push them around her nipples. Very slowly to make it hurt more.

They didn't show all the action as in the next scene, needles could be seen everywhere,  in her arms, legs, back, soles of her feet and maybe a few 100 in her tits. All of those weren’t extremely long. But now he showed a very long one and then pushed it in the center of her right nipple. He repeated that with her left nipple. “These are long enough to scrape some bone”. Taking the part that was still sticking out in his hands he moved the needles as much as he could. She screaked and screamed. “Only a few more needles left, where to put them?”.

The answer came quickly. The camera went up and this was the first time I had a good view of her face. She looked beautiful. He didn’t seem to care about her beauty, pressing a long needle in her left cheek, all the way through so that the tip ended up in her mouth. Five more went into that cheek before six went into her right.

The next number was 1. Whipping her whole body with a bullwhip. Her belly still swollen and her body full of needles, but he didn’t seem to care. His only concern was to make sure she would suffer as much as possible.

The bullwhip looked mean and was very long. Flexing it a few times it made a whooshing sound followed by a sharp cracking sound. His first stroke went high up, aiming for her face.  Whoosh, the last thinner part of the whip landed hard in her face, just below her eyes, drawing a ugly red streak over both cheeks and her nose. After an initial loud scream death silence. “Damn, the bitch is unconscious. Pity that those bitches can’t handle much these days.” But with the use of smelling salts we was soon back with the living. “Better give her some stimulants to keep her awake”.

It was the camera man who gave her an injection, first one in her right arm and then after some non-understandable whispering with the torturer, also one in her left arm.

Now the whipping started again. His second blow was again aimed at her face. Unfortunately for her, the tip of the whip landed in her open left eye. This time she didn’t go unconscious. The camera zoomed in on her eye and you could clearly see the amount of damage done. Bright red, bleeding even and the skin around it was discoloring and swelling.  “Seems we can skip number 3” he chuckled. Two more vicious blows landed in her face before he started to do the front of her body.

Aiming for that enormous swollen belly the whip landed perfectly over her belly button, coiling around and the tip smashed hard in her back. It left a deep red mark in her belly. The next few struck her needle loaded tits, smashing so hard into them that her tits flattered against her chest. Some of the needles disappeared; they went all the way into her tits. The skin turned red fist but soon leaving bleeding deep welts that slowly changed color to black and blue. Then he hit her belly again.

He now changed position so he could hit her back, arms and legs. A dozen blows landed on her back, followed by a few on her arm and legs. Finally he struck the soles of her feet a few times, some of the needles there flew out, but some disappeared into her feet. “Only one spot left”.

He was standing on the left side of her and aimed for her most tender spot, her cunt. Would be difficult to hit that, but with her legs spread so wide as it was, maybe not so difficult. He showed that he was really a master with that whip as his first blow hit his target spot on. The tip landed precisely in the middle of her cunt, between her cunt lips and the last part of the whip probably went deep inside her cunt.

Without those two injections she had been given she would be unconscious again. But now she was sweating and shaking all over and only a high pitched scream could be heard.
“Next number…. 9. We did collect her shit and piss yesterday and all of our shit and piss as well, so we have a few liters of piss and more than enough shit”. He went away and came back with what looked like two enema bags each with a transparent tube connected to it. Two tables where placed on either side of her so he and the camera man stood high enough. He did hang the bags above her head and very roughly rammed the tubes in her nose holes. “Each bag hold 1 liter of nice cold piss that she will get through her nose. As you probably don’t know, while this is going in she will not be able the breathe in without getting the piss into her lungs”.

While he said that he opened the valves and the piss started filling the tubes. “Oh, totally forgot her swollen belly. With the extra amount of fluid it will be hard for her to get any air in”. Lifting his left feet from the table, he kicked her hard in her belly.

They didn’t want to kill her, so he went off from the table, removed the butt plug and allowed her to expel the chemical liquid. At first nothing happened, but after a few more kick in her belly she farted and the shit and chemicals shoot out her.
In the meantime, the piss flow from the bags continued and she couldn’t breathe in , just as he had explained. Fortunately for her, the flow went pretty fast and just after a minute both bags where empty. By pushing his fingers in the sides of her jaw he forced her mouth open so he could place a funnel in. The camera man held the funnel in place while he poured piss into it. She refused to swallow and only after he pinched her nose she started to swallow. Keeping her nose closed with one hand he continued to poor piss into the funnel.

But soon she reached the point where you simply can’t swallow no more. If you are full no matter what you try, your body won’t accept more. He knew that so he changed the setup. Taking the funnel out and pushing a long tube into her mouth all the way to her stomach. The funnel was now connected to that tube and more piss was poured in. “Five liters so far, we will stop at six”.

The camera showed her belly and you could see it was swelling again. But not only that, you could even clearly see the cramps she was now experiencing.

In the next scene the camera was showing her face again. The tube was gone, she had a mouth spreader in and he had rubber gloves on. In one hand he was holding a bowl full of shit, in the other a small spoon. He loaded the spoon with a huge amount of shit and pressed it hard against one of her nose holes, pushing the shit in. With one of his fingers he pushed the shit in even deeper. Several times shit was pushed into her nose this way, completely filling it and making it impossible for her to breathe through her nose.  The next load of shit went into her mouth. If she didn’t want to suffocate she had to swallow. Al retching and choking, she did swallow. Only to found her mouth filled with more shit. After swallowing four mouthfuls the bowl was almost empty.

Now he scooped up the reaming shit, put the bowl down and used one hand to keep her right (and only good one) wide open. He pressed the shit loaded spoon hard into her eye, rubbing it a few times and then using his other hand to rub the shit in really good.

The camera stayed focused on her face for about 30 seconds before the screen went blank. Shit, was the movie already over? No, not yet. Still a close up of her face, but she was in another position.

The shit and needles were gone. She was tied in the same type of gynecological chair I had seen in the first DVD. Head between an U shape with a tight belt over her forehead. In her mouth she had an O ring. Legs spread very wide and ankles in stirrups. Her arms were tied under the chair.

“Number 10. And we have 10 man here who are more than willing to do the job”. He was the first to take his place between her legs and without any foreplay, rammed his dick into her dry cunt. Fortunately it didn’t change into a vanilla fuck movie. They only showed each of the 10 dicks entering, a few seconds of the actual fucking and then that they did pull out. None of them came in her cunt; they all shoot their load into a bowl. By the time the 10th man had fucked her, the first man was ready for another round. All the while a clock was shown in the lower left corner of the movie.

It showed that the fucking had taken more than 3 hours. And by now there was a pretty huge amount of cum in the bowl. The position of the headrest was adjusted, bend back as far as possible, putting a huge strain on her neck again. The chair was also lowered just enough that the first man could easily ram his dick through the O ring deep into her mouth. “Oh, my… she tries to push my dick out with her tongue. Feels good”. But then he started to throat fuck her in earnest. They didn’t show the full 12 minutes he was throat fucking her, but they did show the moment he came. Just before shooting his load he pulled out just far enough to shoot most his load through the ring into her mouth. Some however landed on her face and into her nose.

All 10 man throat fucked her and to encourage her to use her tongue, some of them used a hard leather whip on her cunt. After the last man came, the headrest was put back up and now the bowl with cum was slowly poured empty all over her face.

When finally done, her face looked like one of those Japanese girls faces after a bukkake session. There wasn’t a part of her face that wasn’t covered in cum.

“Next number is 6. But we will do 6 and 13 together because it’s more fun that way”. He showed two clamps that had many sharp spikes on the inside and the spring in those things made it difficult even to open the clamps. He rolled her left nipple between two fingers to make it hard and stiff before letting one of the clamps snap on it. She screamed again of course and cried as well.

Her right nipple underwent the same treatment. The spikes did penetrate the skin as some blood could now be seen. From above two ropes appeared that he attached to the clamps. And then the ropes were pulled up, stretching her tits so extreme that they soon looked like two cones. In fact, the ropes were pulled up so far that her back stood in an arc.

He left for a moment to come back with two syringes that were already filled with something. “Drain cleaner also known as sulphuric acid. Will not only give a burning feeling, but it will generate heat and dissolve fat. Very good stuff to inject in her tits”. After saying that he immediately injected the stuff in her left tit, quickly followed by her right.

The needles on those syringes were long so it was injected deep. But the effect could be seen the moment he pulled the needles out. It looked like smoke came out of the puncture holes. And man, she was trashing as much as her bindings allowed and screaming harder than with any previous torture.

He wasn’t disturbed at all by her suffering and began to wind fishing line around the base of her tits. So very tied that it dug deep into the flesh and you couldn’t even see the rope anymore. He looped a huge amount of line around each tit. It didn’t take long before her tits started to discolor. First red then deep blue.

He know took a whip made of long strands of wire. Because her tits were pulled up so extremely high, he could easily hit hard on the underside of her tits. The wire left deep bleeding welts. And because he kept hitting her, those welts grow bigger and redder. I wondered if it would leave permanent marks.

The image was slowly getting darker. Eventually totally it became totally dark and a white text appeared, “Stay tuned for the rest of the sessions with this miserable slut”. Then the movie ended.

If I counted correctly there were six more items on the list. Hopefully one of the other DVD’s would show the “rest of the sessions”.

--- more to follow ---

Offline colweb

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
The found DVD's (extreme torture and rape) - part 3
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 03:27:18 AM »
THE FOUND DVD’S – PART 3

This part contains snuff

I had put another untitled DVD in the player and pressed play. After seeing the torture of the 26 year old lesbian yesterday I couldn’t wait any longer. It started with a full frontal view of a very pregnant woman.

She was hanging from her arms. They were spread wide above her head and she was raised from the floor. Her legs were almost doing the splits. Ropes went from her ankles to the ceiling, keeping her legs spread and from the floor.

Under her cunt an enormous dildo was mounted on the floor. That thing was really huge. It didn’t make contact with her cunt yet and I couldn’t image how it would be like if they really were going to put that monster in her cunt.

Without anybody saying anything, she was slowly lowered. But I noticed that the ropes around her ankles weren’t lowered, effectively splitting her legs even more. The tip of that monster dildo now pressed hard against the opening of her cunt, trying to get in. She was completely unable to prevent the inevitable. Suddenly the dildo went in, stretching her cunt to its maximum. Maybe even stretching it beyond her maximum.

They kept lowering her till that monster was almost completely in her cunt. During that action a popping sound could be heard and her whole body shook like mad. She couldn’t scream as she had some sort of gag in her mouth.

“Welcome perverts. As you can see, we are playing today with our 22 year old preggo slut. One of her hips dislocated just a moment ago, but we did insert a penis gag in her mouth so we will not be disturbed by her screams. But you might have noticed that she is crying”.

Well, she was not only crying, she was sweating, shaking and desperately trying to raise herself from that monster dildo. “We did measure the depth of her cunt and I can tell you that the dildo is now deep enough to press hard against her cervix. But it isn’t fully in yet. And the thickness of the dildo causes her cunt to expand just a bit more than what it would do if that baby comes out”.

Now she was lowered again till so couldn’t be lowered any further. She was sitting on her ass with the complete dildo buried in her cunt. Presumably also in her cervix. I was right about that, “The tip of the dildo penetrated her cervix but not deep enough to harm her baby yet. Our doctor told us she is nine months pregnant of a boy. We will make sure it is born dead. Before today’s session the doc gave her a few injections to prevent her from giving birth. Not that she will be able to push her baby out now”. He laughs when he said that. Wow, these guys are really cruel sadist.

He appeared in the view now, holding a baton in one of his hands. “This baton has a metal core and only a thin layer of rubber to protect the metal”. I doubt the metal needed protection but anyway…

He let the baton land as hard as he could on her right knee. Not once but five times. Every time the baton made contact a cracking sound could be heard and now her right leg was bend in a very strange form. Feet and ankle still held high by the rope, her leg made a strange curve due to her now broken knee. Her left knee went through the same agony. He needed to hit it six times to break it so that her left leg made the same strange curve.

But he was not finished with the baton yet. Now the top and side of her right feet felt the full impact of several blows. Breaking bones for sure. They must have given her stimulants as she didn’t go unconsciousness. He also broke several bones in her left feet. Hitting it much longer and to me it seemed much harder than her right feet.

She was now raised and the because the dildo was mounted to the floor, that monster came out of her cunt. “Time to destroy that ugly cunt. And we have some very nice tools to do it”. As soon as she was hanging high enough he removed the dildo. Now I could see that it was simply screwed to a bolt that was coming out of the floor. Another almost as monstrous as the previous one was screwed on.

And then she was lowered again. That thing went just as deep as the previous one. As they showed a close up, I could now see that a tube and electric wire were connected to that thing.

“Inside of this one there are a few 100 metal spikes that will come out when I press this button. And we can of course send electricity through them as well. But that is not all. We can also pump liquid out of the tip of the dildo and we have chosen some heavy itching stuff”.

The camera gave a close up of her face and you could clearly see the agony in her face. And the fear, sweat and tears. Just as the other two I had seen been tortured, this girl had a beautiful face. Then, she seems to stiffen and cry even harder. He had pressed the button.

“Decisions, always difficult. What to do first. The itching stuff or the electricity? Better to do the itching stuff so the current will be felt even better”. He could probably control it with the device that he held in his hand as soon a yellow liquid flowed through the tube. The flow stopped as soon as the stuff was coming out of her cunt. The effect was instant, she twisted her body but that didn’t last long. The spikes in her cunt prevented much twisting and she just had to endure the itching.

Her head flew back and her whole body stiffened again. The camera showed that the man was smiling and that he had one finger on yet another button. Electricity flowed through her body now. He kept that button pressed for at least ten seconds. “Let’s try a higher setting”. This time she couldn’t remain still. Her whole body shook and twisted and she even managed to lift herself causing extra pain. Blood was now flowing out of her cunt. “Up up and away”. Still holding the button pressed he upped the current to an even higher setting.

You could see a lot of movement in her swollen belly. Her baby must have felt the electricity as well and didn’t seem very pleased. It was maybe 30 seconds before he released the button but her body didn’t relax. It took a few minutes before the movement in her belly stopped (or at least, couldn’t be clearly seen anymore) and before her muscles relaxed. He pressed the button again.

It was clear that it did hurt her enormously but that the setting wasn’t high enough to kill her baby. After a long time he released the button, waited till her muscles relaxed and then pressed the button again. He repeated that a few times.

Now she was lifted again. But the spikes weren’t retracted into the dildo, so they scraped the cunt walls to shreds. When she was high enough you could see pieces of flesh on the spikes and her cunt was bleeding. He quickly removed the dildo and rammed a metal cylinder in her cunt with an electric wire connected to it. “We don’t want her to bleed to death so we will cauterize her cunt walls by heating this up”.

It soon made a sizzling sound and smoke could even be seen. That must be really hot. “Well, the bleeding stopped, but now my tool is pasted to her walls. We just have to let it cool down”.

Another man appeared who gave her a few injections in both legs, close to her cunt. “Stimulant and stuff to make her go into labor. However, it will take a few hours and a few more injections probably”.

The next scene showed her still hanging by her arms, the cylinder was removed from her cunt and a mirror was placed beneath her. In the mirror you could clearly see dilation had started. The view changed to show what would be used to continue her torture. A thick huge block of wood hung from the ceiling and another rope at one end let to a pulley system. That way the block could be pulled back and up. At first it wasn’t quite clear to me what they wanted to do with it, but then they showed her and the block from the side. As soon as the raised block would be released it would slam into her belly.

“This, while tapping on the block, gives a much harder punch than what I can do with my fist. Time to kill the baby”. A winch started to pull the block away from her and the moment it was almost out of sight, it was released. With an enormous speed the block felt down and slammed into her belly, not only hurting her and the baby, but also pushing all of her air out.

As she still had that penis gag in, she hardly could breathe now. The block was raised again but released the moment he saw that she was breathing again. By now she also had powerful and no doubt painful contractions. The other man, the one who had given her the injections was also present. While watching her they both had their very stiff dicks out and where slowly masturbating. The block had landed four times in her belly when the second man waved his hand to stop the torture. Blood was flowing out of her cunt and covered the mirror.

The second man, presumably the doctor, uses a stethoscope on her belly and pushing a few fingers in her cunt. “Maximum dilation and her baby is most likely dead”.

The movie didn’t show the actual birth but instead, the movie ended here.

It took some time to get calm again. I hardly could believe what I had just seen. And I still had 7 more DVD’s to view.

---more to follow ---

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: The found DVD's (extreme torture and rape) - added part 2
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 09:51:57 AM »
wow ... very brutal. :o  I like your imagination ... thank you  ;D
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Hometown Hero

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
Re: The found DVD's (extreme torture and rape) - added part 2
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 08:35:11 PM »
Excellent stories.  Please continue with the rest of the DVDs in that wonderfully deplorable box.  >:D

Offline colweb

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
The found DVD's (extreme torture and rape) - added part 4
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 03:32:34 AM »
THE FOUND DVD’S – PART 4

After seeing the extreme violent torture of the pregnant woman yesterday I didn’t have a good feeling when I put the next DVD in the player. But my dick was harder then I ever had. Curiosity had the better of me and without really thinking about it I pressed play.

This movie started showing another young woman. She lay on her stomach on a rubber-wrapped bar. The narrow part of the bar was between her tits and her belly rested on a wider part. Her arms were stretched alongside her head. Legs were held wide using straps from her ankles to rings in the floor. Another rope was tied in her hair and went straight up to the ceiling.

She looked very young and her back and ass showed perfectly smooth skin. I had no doubt that it would change quickly. The camera changed position and now I could see that she had a O ring in. Under her head was some sort of machine. A pole with a dildo on it went from that machine and the tip of the dildo was just inside her mouth. It was immediately clear that they had done some very painful things already. To prevent her to move her head, two rings where put through her nose and ropes from those rings went to the floor. That way preventing her to pull her head up or move it sideways.
Two transparent tubes went into her nose and the other end of those tubes went to a box on the floor. For now it looked like the tubes were empty and I had no idea what they intended to do with that box.

She was laying perfectly still and the camera man now showed the reason why. It appeared that  her belly was lying on very sharp spikes. As no blood could be seen, they were probably not long enough to penetrate the skin but sharp enough to cause pain.

The camera went between her wide spread legs, showing us a perfect view of her cunt.
A speculum was pushed in her cunt and opened extremely wide. You could see inside all the way to her cervix. Another tube could also been seen. It went into her piss hole.

“Dear perverts, we have a young good looking slut here to play with. She is 14 years old and must be a slut as she isn’t a virgin. So young and probably had many dicks in that fuckhole of hers. We will of course punish her for being a slut”.

The man went to the machine that was under her head and pressed a button. Slowly the dildo went deeper into her mouth, so deep in fact that she started to gag. Now he pressed another button. The dildo came back out to stop just before completely leaving her mouth. “Now that we have set the stroke lets start with 30 strokes per minute”. He was engaged in some settings and then the dildo went in fast, stayed deep in for 2 seconds before coming back out. In other words, that thing was effectively fucking her mouth and every time it went deep, she was gagging.

“After every four minutes the dildo will cum in her mouth. Shooting a huge load of a thick viscous substance into her throat. It is spoiled sour yogurt mixed with crushed chili peppers. And to make sure she will swallow, the base of the dildo will expand, closing the gap in the ring so nothing can come out. But if she manage to spill any we will shock her face with a cattle prod”.

“Look at that smooth back of her”. While saying that he let his hands roam over her back, stroking it and now and then he squeezed the skin.
A whoosh could be heard and then the end of a bullwhip landed between her shoulder blades. Immediately a deep red welt appeared. The pain of the blow caused her to jerk her head up causing the skin around the rings in her nose to bleed. He didn’t give her much time to adapt to the pain as the next blow came quickly and landed almost at the same spot on her back. The next few blows where aimed a little lower. Every blow resulted in deep red marks.

By now the first load of sour yogurt went in her throat. Causing her to retch and heave. But somehow she managed to swallow the stuff as nothing came out of her mouth the moment the dildo resumed it’s fucking motion.

He looked a bit disappointed. Seems to me that he really wanted her to fail so he could shock her. He had changed the bullwhip for a long flexible cane. With it he hit her hard in her lower back. After hitting her two more times he changed back to the bullwhip. The bullwhip clearly caused more pain and damage than the cane.

Not all of the second load of yogurt went in. A pretty huge amount fell out of her mouth. He dropped the bullwhip and grabbed a cattle prod. Standing between her outstretched arms he pressed the tips of the prod on her nose and pulled the trigger. The current caused all of her muscles to contract. When he removed the prod, her whole body was shaking.
“Better swallow the next load bitch or I will shock you even longer and with a higher setting”.

Her armpits were his next target. With a wooden stick he hit her several times in both armpits. And because of the way her arm were stretched alongside her head, her armpits were easily accessible. After the blows he showed the label of a can and then rubbed her armpits with it. The label showed it was itching powder. She felt the effect instantly but couldn’t do anything about it. All she could do was just endure it. All the time trying hard not to move.

Her back was red and covered in deep welts from just below her neck all the way down to the point where her ass begins. Many of the welts where really deep and bleeding even. The bullwhip had landed more then 50 times on her back and would probably leave permanent marks. He had gone for a moment to come back with a plastic bag with something white in it. “Salt, perfect to stop the bleeding. Might sting a bit but that only adds to the fun”. Dumping the contents of the bag on her back he rubbed it into all the wounds. Despite the fact that every movement caused extra pain in her face and belly she wasn’t able to stay still. ‘Sting a bit’,  he had said, but looking at the way she reacted that was clearly an understatement.

Four minutes had past again and the dildo had shoot the third load of sour yogurt into her throat. She didn’t manage to swallow all of it. So he took the cattle prod again and pressed it in her face. The prongs of the prod rested alongside of her nose, close to her eyes. This time he kept his finger on the button for very long time. Her whole body went rigid again and she was now also sweating like hell.

Now he changed the setting on the dildo machine. “Sixty strokes per minute, a little deeper and no more cum”. She was constantly making gagging noised. No idea how much deeper that dildo went in but to me it didn’t look like a little but more like a lot deeper.

In the meantime he had taken a chair and positioned himself between her wide spread legs. While slapping her ass with his bare hands a few times he announced what he intended to do next.

He started with pushing a very long thick rope with many small nails sticking out into her shithole. With the help of a thin wooden stick he managed to push all 30 feet of rope into her guts. She probably couldn’t push it out but anyway, he finished it by ramming a but plug in and pumping the thing up. He checked if it couldn’t come out by pulling on the plug and not even the slightest movement could be seen. But just to make sure he pumped it up even more.

“We drained her bladder before this session so now it’s time to fill her bladder. We will of course not pump her piss back in but (a long pause) use vinegar as it will cause nice cramps”. A huge syringe filled with the stuff was now connected to the tube from her pis-hole. “A healthy bladder can hold about half a liter of piss so we will push 600 ml in. We want to put some strain on her bladder. Oh, this tube can’t come out as halfway it is pumped up. I might have overdone it, stretching her urethra a bit more then needed but who cares.”

Soon the syringe with vinegar was empty and to prevent any coming out through the tube he placed a clamp on it before removing the syringe.

No idea if it caused cramps but as soon as the camera showed the inside of her cunt again, you could see the cunt walls contracting and relaxing. And now a needle came into the view. He  plunged it an inch into the muscle next to her cervix. “This stuff isn’t a pain killer but will relax the muscles enough that her cervix will open just wide enough to put an electrode in.”

And indeed, soon after the injection he could ram a metal sound deep into her now slightly opened cervix. He started to fuck her cervix in earnest now. Pulling the sound almost completely out before ramming it hard back in. And while doing so, he twisted it to make the opening bigger. A much thicker sound was next. Pushed several inches into her now pretty wide open cervix. He connected the other end of this sound to the speculum so it wouldn’t be possible to come out. Using his fingers he rubbed her tiny clit for a few moment before pressing a needle with a wire attached to it in the center of her clit.

Now the electric shocks started. Probably a low setting first as it didn’t look very painful yet. All what you could see was that her cunt was contracting. The camera zoomed out and now I still had a good view of her cunt but could also see the control he held in his hand. The control had one dial, now at one and a button. He turned the dial to six and pressed the button. For more then 30 seconds electric shocks went into her cervix and clit. She couldn’t lay still anymore and the contractions in her cunt were really spectacular.

And that dildo was still ramming into her throat. The dial now showed 10 and this time he shocked her even longer. Her body shook so violently that it seemed like she suffered from a stroke. He went to her head to turn that throat fucking machine off. Leaving the dildo completely out of her mouth. She looked exhausted and she was breathing irregularly.

He gave her injections in both arms and it was clear that he had no intention to untie her.
“It’s now a few hours later. We have given her a few more stimulants to keep her awake and now that she could rest a bit it’s time to continue”.

A plug was placed in the O ring. See seems to have difficulty breathing. “This plug will allow her to expel air but not to inhale. So she can’t breathe through her mouth. In the box here we placed burning tobacco and we expect to see the smoke from it going into the nose tubes pretty soon. As she has never smoked in her life this will be an interesting experience for her.”

Because the only way she could breathe was through the two tubes she quickly got smoke in. It made her eyes water. But hey, she was crying all the time, so maybe she just cried a bit more. She started to cough. Smoke was now coming out of the plug in the O ring. The camera focused a few more seconds on her face while he took his place between her legs again.

Holding the control and dialing it up to 20 he pressed the button again. Sending very powerful electric shocks directly into her cervix and clit. You could hear her coughing and see her body shaking again. The contractions in her cunt were really unbelievable.

Very slowly he pulled the sound out of her and removed the needle from her clit. Without closing the speculum he just pulled so hard that it came out as well. Her cunt didn’t even close completely.

A fucking machine was now placed behind her. But instead of a dildo he toilet brush was attached to that thing. He placed it so that the bristles just touched the lips of her cunt. Then he turned it on. With incredible speed the brush went into her cunt, no doubt so deep that it rammed hard into her cervix. As soon as it was deep inside, it started to turn. First 90 degrees to the left then 90 degrees to the right. Then slowly coming out to go in with huge force. Every time the brush came out you could see that the white bristles had turned red.

The movie now showed a split screen, on one side the cunt torture, on the other side a close up of her face. By now the tobacco was burned completely but she was still coughing. He must have put a new amount of tobacco in that box because I could see smoke again in the tubes. “I did put some plastic in the box that is now smoldering and producing smoke. Hope she likes the change.”

Wow, tobacco smoke is bad but this was even worse. Inhaling the smoke from burned plastic couldn’t that damage her lungs? But maybe that was his intention.

He was now standing by her hands. Around her wrist was tape that kept both wrist locked together. Taking her hands into his own he wrapped them around his very stiff dick and stated to make fucking motions. Basically using her hands to jack him off. It didn’t take long before he shoot a huge load in her hands.

They had put a camera on the floor as the next scene showed her tiny tits shoot from under her. It not only showed her tits but also the nettles that he was stroking her tits with. At first not much change was visible but after a few minutes tiny blisters appeared. He kept stroking her tits with the nettles, now and then changing them for a fresh bunch. The blisters became larger and the skin turned red. He couldn’t reach between her tits as the bar she was laying on was in the way. But every other part of her tits was covered in blisters by the time he finished this torture.

“Well, perverts. We end today’s session here. Stay tuned, transfer your money and we promise to come with even more action”.

--- more to follow ---

Offline spitandshovelover

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: The found DVD's (extreme torture and rape) - added part 3
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 02:58:02 PM »
Excellent content! More please!

Offline therock316
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 03:36:42 PM »
Awesome Story. Please continue!!

Offline hardman
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2024, 04:09:18 AM »
These tortures are great.I enjoy the electrical current to the cervix

Offline DouglasR
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2024, 04:50:07 AM »
Wow, you have quite the imagination. Wonder where it will take us next.