Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 15105 times)

carhamgrater
Re: Dr. Dawn's Revenge
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2020, 06:18:19 AM »
Nice! Really wondering has Stephanie passed out yet? I know you'll get back to her in time but the suspense is driving me nuts! Merit awarded!

Tony V.
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2020, 04:28:57 PM »
Dr. Dawn's vise like Pussy held Me fast inside her as I kept stroking her. My fingers had trapped Dr. Dawn's erect throbbing nipples in MY vise like grip, and with every deep herd stroke, I twisted and pulled her nipples. Dr. Dawn jolted and writhed as the Pain hits her. The sharp bolts of Agony were crowding out the wave of Pleasure My pile driving Cock had given her. Dr. Dawn feels Me start to soften, and as her smooth walls grip onto Me, Milks Me dry.

When I DO soften, I withdraw from the moaning, hurting Beauty, and go to the suffering Stephanie Edwards. I turn the Sybian OFF, then untie her nipples from the wall. Stephanie gasps deep breaths as the Painful pulling is relieved. Wordlessly, I turn, and Stephanie asks, "Tony........Tony.......Please.......take.......th is.......Dildo......out .......of.......my.......ASS!!"

I come to the muscular woman, and run My hands down her sweat soaked chest, down her Abs, and wrap the fishing line tied to her Clitoris around My hand. The Lime Green line almost glowed against My dark tan skin. Stephanie gasped and her breath caught as I slowly increase the pulling on the line.

"Just because you couldn't control yourself then, doesn't mean you deserve ANY mercy NOW!!"

Tears start to run down Stephanie's face as she feels her Pierced Clitoris start to stretch as I keep the pulling up..........

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2020, 11:30:31 PM »
Damn Tony! You are STONE- cold!  LOL! Been thoroughly enjoying all of this story!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Tony V.
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2020, 10:32:57 PM »
Thank You, Vile!! I always appreciate your readership your comments!!

Stephanie was shaking her head and groaning as the line tied to her Clitoris tightened. The muscular woman's voice was becoming a high pitched whine as the line pulls. I use My free hand to grab the lines on Stephanie's nipples, and as I start to pull them, and as Stephanie's back arches, I hiss, "You're in NO position to negotiate OR make any demands!!"

As the lines pull Dr. Dawn cheers like a fan watching the Super Bowl, "That's RIGHT Tony!! Make that BITCH HURT!!"

I release the lines, and as Stephanie's moan of relief fills the air, I walk to the diminutive Doctor. I grip Dr. Dawn's Blonde hair and listen as her neck pops as I jerk her head back, "Listen you tiny TWAT!! I'm going to tell you the SAME thing I told muscle girl over there." I grip an erect nipple and slowly start to twist it, "This ceud between you two is OVER!!" I hissed as Dr. Dawn's face winced up, "Do you HEAR Me??!!" I begin to mash the nipple between My fingers and Dr. Dawn begins to jolt like she was being Electrocuted, "I ever hear of either of you two doing anything TO each other AGAIN, and I WILL make this look like your FUCKING HONEYMOON!!"

I release Dr. Dawn's nipple and move to Stephanie. I untie her hands, and help her off the Sybian. I bring the muscular woman to the middle of the room, and tie her clipped together wrists over her head. I go pick the Whip up, and stand between the two women.

"BOTH of you will be Whipped until I am HARD again. Then you BOTH get FUCKED. When I'm finished, Stephanie comes home with Me."

I swing My Arm, and Dr. Dawn screams as the multiple strands strike her belly......

carhamgrater
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2020, 07:44:44 AM »
Something tells me you might have the ultimate solution to stop the feud- marry both of them! Which brings to mind the question if you chose to marry only one who the (Un)lucky Lady?  Merit from me!

dawnamber
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2020, 09:02:30 PM »
I'm still stuck on a clit being tied :emot_thedrool.gif:

Tony V.
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2020, 08:30:09 AM »
Dr. Dawn gives off a long moan as the strands Lash her belly. I make certain to alter where the Lash strikes, and also make sure to give the diminutive Doctor a chance to recover briefly before Lashing her delicious body again.

After ten Lashes, I draw My knife, and cut some of the length off the lines on Stephanie's nipples. The muscular woman moans as I tie the lengths to the line on her Clitoris, then to Stephanie's horror, I tie the newly lengthened line to a ring in the floor. I hear Stephanie's high pitched wail as I tie the length tightly, stretching her Pierced Clitoris.

"You started this MESS." I say as I watch Stephanie writhe for any slack, "Now YOU will feel the Price of your uncontrollable Lust." I step behind the bound woman, and swing My arm.......

Tony V.
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2020, 12:58:25 PM »
As the Lash strikes Stephanie's back, the muscular woman tries to writhe as the agony explodes in her Brain. As Stephanie grits her teeth, her already stretched Clitoris gets pulled harder. Now Stephanie has to remain almost completely still as the Lash kisses her flesh, or risk really hurting herself.

Dr. Dawn lifts her head and watches her prey being Lashed. The bound Blonde was almost giddy that I was Punishing the woman whom had Kidnapped and Raped her. Now even though her own belly and thighs were burning, her tight Womanhood was almost dripping as she watches and listens to Stephanie suffering.

Stephanie groans as I move the arc of My arm, and the Lash strikes her Ass, then her Hamstrings. Stephanie jolts and screams as the Lash raises a series of welts and wheals on her skin.

I stop Lashing Stephanie's Ass, and grip the thick Dildo buried in her Ass. Stephanie shudders and trembles as I pull the Dildo slowly out, then force it back up Stephanie's tight Ass again. "NNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Stephanie groans. I reach around Stephanie's sweat soaked body, and grip the short lines on her nipples. "Nnnnnnoooooooo!!" Stephanie shreiks as I pull the lines. Stephanie shakes as I inflict more suffering on her.

Finally, My Cock begins to Harden again.

I release the lines, and step around the bound women. I reach into a pocket, and pull out a Silver Dollar. I show it to both Dawn, and Stephanie. "Heads it's Stephanie's Pussy." I look at Dr. Dawn, "Tails it's your ASS, Blondie."

I flip the coin, and we watch as the bright Silver coin twirls in the air........

carhamgrater
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2020, 03:36:04 PM »
Oh come on you know she going to say Tails!- There again this is a story so maybe she'll say heads!. Either way this is going perfectly! Merit earned

Tony V.
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2020, 05:27:40 AM »
With a sharp "TING......TING.......TTTTIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG...." the shiny Silver coin settles on the epoxied floor. I see Dr. Dawn's face brighten, as I see Stephanie's face fall, "Pussy it IS." I say as I walk behind the muscular woman, and move her heel clad feet apart. Stephanie was already dreading getting Raped as it was, now she had to keep still, or risk pulling even harder on her Clitoris.

I press My rigid Cock to Stephanie's Pussy and as she draws in a breath, I grip the lines on her Pierced nipples. As I begin to pull the lines, I THRUST!!

"AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!........OOOHHHHH..........OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH...... ...!!" Stephanie wails as I penetrate her. Because of the thick Dildo still in her Ass, Stephanie's Pussy was tighter, making My deep hard thrust even MORE Painful. Dr. Dawn looks at her Kidnapper and Rapist as she suffers, her own Womanhood becoming wet as Stephanie moans. I time My strokes with pulls on the fishing lines, sending even worse Pain into the bound woman. To make matters even more Painful, every thrust forced Stephanie to move her hips, and pull tighter on her Pierced Clitoris.

Dr. Dawn was almkst cheering as I savaged Stephanie. The muscular Lesbian her caused Dr. Dawn a lifetime of Pain and fear, and now she was being Punished. Stephanie screams as I Rape her, and Dr. Dawn was feeling her own Pussy jumping with every stroke I sank into the bound muscle woman..........

dawnamber
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2020, 10:15:01 AM »
Tony...I absolutely love your stories. Even if that Stephanie wench gets in the way

Tony V.
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2020, 05:23:36 PM »
Sorry My Sweet Sexy Dr. dawnamber......She is an integral part of the Story after all.

Stephanie knew the LAST thing she wanted was to have another Orgasm torn feom her unwilling body. The hard deep strokes kept up an intense and relentless rythmn inside her now spasming Pussy. Much worse for the bound musclar woman, her movements were tugging on her snugly bound Clitoris. Stephanie groans as she feels her Orgasm building, the rising tide of her Pleasure, however forbidden and unwanted, was now becoming a cresting wave the muscular woman couldn't fight off despite her strength and determination.

Dr. Dawn was almost giggling like a schoolgirl as Stephanie suffers. She had seen the Piercings I had put into Stephanie's nipples and Clitoris, and knew they HURT with out the Fishing Line tied to them. Now, every shudder every movement pulled Stephanie's bound Clit, and each movement brought PAIN to her ravaged body........

carhamgrater
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2020, 05:44:37 PM »
More merit earning depravity from our resident officer. Why could i see Dr. Dawn proposing marriage to you officer as you make Stephanie scream in painful orgasm?

Tony V.
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2020, 06:09:13 PM »
Well I wouldn't go that far, CMG.

Dr. dawnamber is her own person and I'm just very fortunate to be writing for her.......

Tony V.                       :police:

carhamgrater
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2020, 06:12:06 PM »
Well I wouldn't go that far, CMG.

Dr. dawnamber is her own person and I'm just very fortunate to be writing for her.......

Tony V.                       :police:

Talking in the story not real life- there she's betrothed to me! (At least in my mind! ;))