Author Topic: Is Childhood Sexuality Inherently Abusive?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Master Sergeant

• Sophomore
  • Merits -7
Is Childhood Sexuality Inherently Abusive?
« on: November 02, 2021, 05:22:51 PM »
First, the Age of Consent varies widely and is mostly culturally determined.  In my culture, USA Christian, sex with minors is illegal and probably immoral, 'probably' because the AOC varies from state to state and year to year.

Second, I'm not advocating anyone doing anything, I'm asking a question about developmental psychology.

Had a computer glitch and have been using the back up laptop where I hadn't saved UTD passwords.  Ended up prowling around on Quora and among other things read that the average of females becoming prostitutes was 14 years old.

Which is currently this year younger than the AOC in any state.  So it occurred to me that if the average that young girls choose to become prostitutes is below the AOC, does the AOC have anything to do with protecting all the little girls?  Which lead me to wonder what, if anything, would be the affect of minimally forceful sex with fathers, brothers, uncles on little girls of some age before puberty?  After all, Dr Kinsey documented orgasms by pre-pubescent females so the biological wiring to support orgasms from intercourse is built in.

BTW 17 is cited as the average age of female intercourse in the US currently.

Any thoughts or experiences?

Offline Between Angela's Legs

• Dean
  • Junior
  • Merits 15
Re: Is Childhood Sexuality Inherently Abusive?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 10:44:46 PM »
Like Sigmund Freud, I saw my mother nude as a child and, like Freud, I feel it definitely affected my sexuality as an adult. This is not necessarily bad or good in and of itself but it definitely had its effect on me. Note that although I did not see my mother nude past the age of puberty, I can definitely remember what she looked like when she was nude as a young woman, and that definitely affects me even now.

I recall my mother sometimes let me touch some parts of her body, but there were limits and some areas I could touch and some that I couldn't. I remember definitely having the sense that there was a line somewhere between her belly button and the top of her pubic hair and, if I moved my hand below that line, I was at risk of getting a spanking. To be fair, she would usually warn me and move my hand away if I was starting to get too far down there before escalating things to an actual spanking. But this was still an important early lesson for me that 'no means no' and that there are sometimes parts of a woman's body that are off limits--and exactly what parts a guy can or cannot touch is up to each woman to decide.

My mother's nude body definitely became the model for me for how a woman is supposed to look like nude. All women since then I've tended to judge by how closely they resemble my mother. The more they look like her, the more attractive I consider her to be.

For example, this was back in the 1970's, and like most women in that era, my mother went hairy between her legs. As a result of that, I've just never been into the shaving thing. The more a woman's pubic hair resembles my mother's the more I will like her at least on a purely physical sense. I also remember what my mother's tits looked like, and the more a woman's breasts look like my mother's the more I will like it.

I don't feel that any of this is wrong but it definitely had its impact on me.
"Four to five days every month before my period I would just basically be kind of a crazy person.  I would suddenly be extremely moody.  I would get into fights with people."--Angela describing her PMS