Author Topic: BDSM Curious  (Read 3051 times)

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Re: BDSM Curious
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2019, 10:52:30 PM »
OMG I AM LOVING THIS MORE AND MORE, may have to invest in some kink appropriate clothing!!!

May be crossing the bounds of appropriateness here, but will we get to see you in said apparel?
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 11:05:58 AM »
OMG I AM LOVING THIS MORE AND MORE, may have to invest in some kink appropriate clothing!!!

May be crossing the bounds of appropriateness here, but will we get to see you in said apparel?

No promises but its a possibility
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2019, 04:23:03 PM »

No promises but its a possibility
Which, the crossing boundaries or the seeing you in BDSM-appropriate apparel? :P
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

dawnamber
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 07:20:17 PM »
I'm glad you enjoyed dear. And, even more glad or proud of you for taking the chance when it was offered. No matter how good you look, if you had turned that initial offering down, it might not ever have come back . They would have you pegged as an observer only. And, while I cannot say one way or the other, I'd be surprised if you entered what we call "subspace". You were headed there. If you orgasmed from the pain, and kept going down that path, where every detail became an energy inside you..yes you would have. Subspace is actually a kinda scary place if someone doesn't guide you back, though it sounds like your friend helped some.

I cannot tell a lie..my Ex, my Mistress, was the single most scary person I've ever met. I sat here giggling as I read your reaction to that one there. Guys are bigger, usually. And stronger..but a girl knows exactly what to do to hurt another girl. Both in good ways, and bad

Pretty please tell us more as it occurs. I miss that life and can live it vicariously .

A merit for you

And a smooch and hug
Dawn

Offline subgirl

• Graduate
  • Merits 387
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2019, 07:38:08 PM »
have fun but be careful.
nerd milf of 3

Scarloc99
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2019, 08:07:28 AM »
Usually Munches are a great way to get into your local scene, I have hosted several over the years and generally they are non kink social meets in a vanilla venue (usually a Pub in the UK) usually where food is served (hence the name).

Play does not take place and in fact all the munches I have run have had strict rules about dress code (nothing overtly kink) and behaviour (no tying up and spanking your sub because they mis behaved).

yes kink conversations happen, people seek advice, give tips, talk about past and future events and maybe discuss sex. But I have also been sat at a table where 3 people have been talking Crochet, 2 discussing Marvel and the last couple talking about the latest art house film that has just come out.

It is also a great way to keep an eye on and warn newbies off anyone that may be a bit unsafe, or the usual dom's that every local scene have that like to prey on the newbies.

My advice to anyone dipping into the scene for the first time is always go to a munch first, you can meet people in a safe, friendly, comfortable and more importantly not to alien setting before diving in and going to parties, dungeons fetish clubs etc.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2019, 04:55:21 PM »
Just a little update. I still casually participate in some BDSM stuff, I've kinda got a person now, she's deciding if she wants to take me on full time as her sub. I am taking this entire experience carefully though. So far people have been nice and negotiating scenes has been easy and fun but Ive also bitten off a bit more than I could chew once or twice, so eh. Still not sure if its something I wanna make into a full time lifestyle ya kno.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Jed
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2019, 05:13:16 AM »
Just a little update. I still casually participate in some BDSM stuff, I've kinda got a person now, she's deciding if she wants to take me on full time as her sub. I am taking this entire experience carefully though. So far people have been nice and negotiating scenes has been easy and fun but Ive also bitten off a bit more than I could chew once or twice, so eh. Still not sure if its something I wanna make into a full time lifestyle ya kno.

I’m rarely envious of a woman, but I do have some cuffs you would look great wearing.  And don’t worry about biting off more than you can chew, I have several gags to keep you from doing that.

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2019, 05:14:17 AM »
Should you both decide to go through with it, please keep us up to date. We want to know your progress into this new life.

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• Junior
  • Merits 22
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2022, 11:25:01 AM »
I haven't really done any dom/sub stuff, so I may be way off course (Kitten, help me out here, please), but if I were to guess, it sounds like you went off into somewhere called "subspace". Basically, you just shut out everything else and concentrate on the scene and your place in it. (Again, possibly way off course here, so I may be wrong.)

Me? Only took me like 3 years to find this lol. And yes it definitely sounded like subspace to me, though that does not sound like a munch. Sounds more like an open dungeon night.  Munches I've been to have always been at a public, vanilla space, like a restaurant or a beach. Anywhere else, and like someone else said, don't go alone.
I am glad you had fun, however, and it sounds like you were safe, if a bit out of your comfort zone.
It is very good to see that you were given time after to process. Sometimes, in the midst of a scene, in subspace, it can be very difficult to pull yourself out to tell your partner that something wasn't okay. Also gives you time as a newbie to process the experience as a whole, when you don't have the influence of subspace or the adrenaline high that can come along with a scene (especially one with impact play).
And, don't feel bad that you cried with your scene partner. Crying is a perfectly natural form of emotional release :)
~Itteh Bitteh Ebil Kitteh~