Author Topic: RULE: Links to other sites  (Read 8016 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
RULE: Links to other sites
« on: May 02, 2008, 02:26:23 PM »
If you wish to promote your website please post the link and a description here:

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=124.0

Using PM's to SPAM our members with your links is not permitted on RU.

If you wish something higher profile, advertising and rates can be negotiated.  PM me for more information.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline RopeFiend

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 236
  • only a Dean for tech help
Re: RULE: Links to other sites
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 04:49:05 PM »
You are soooo bad!
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?

Offline ScarletLetters_SP

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • Accepting Writing Commission
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 02:58:53 AM »
Accepting Writing Commission

Offline emilysuffercunt

• Sophomore
  • Merits 7
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 01:28:42 PM »
Good to know, is it not alright to post a link in our profile or in a private message after someone has requested the link? I don't want to spam anyone (I hate spam) just trying to learn the rules.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 12:35:23 AM »
Good to know, is it not alright to post a link in our profile or in a private message after someone has requested the link? I don't want to spam anyone (I hate spam) just trying to learn the rules.

If someone asks, no problem.  But please, don't spam members.

Offline coolguy
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2023, 06:44:40 PM »
Fair enough