Author Topic: Trouble Registering?  (Read 11997 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Trouble Registering?
« on: March 02, 2008, 12:32:30 PM »
Are you having troubles registering because our CAPTCHA is unreadable?  Then feel free to e-mail me directly at rory_helm at yahoo dot com and I will register you.  

Let me know what user name you would like.  I will register you and give you a temporary password with instructions on how to change it in a reply e-mail.

What is CAPTCHA and why do we have it?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:30:38 PM by Lois »
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline RopeFiend

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 236
  • only a Dean for tech help
Re: Trouble Registering?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 11:54:34 PM »
And now we have a whole NEW captcha system: reCAPTCHA.  We put that in because the spambots had busted the other one.

If you have any problem registering, you can hit the REFRESH button on the reCAPTCHA to give you a couple of new words that may be easier to read.  You can hit that as many times as you need until it gives you a couple of readable words.  I've played around with it and gotten unreadable junk 4 or 5 times in a row, but it'll eventually give you something you can enter if you hit the button I've circled in yellow below:

I've also updated the HELP - REGISTERING page in case anyone ever looks at the HELP.   ;)

Offline english_subboy
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 09:01:09 AM »
im new here too, but the site drew me as im submissive (maybe slave).. and w a desire to be used and to please... blushes and admits im hard now just even thinking of it...

kneels humbly before You all w a smile

Lust4Mommy
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 12:16:13 PM »
Had another problem - On internet explorer I couldn't align the 3 pictures vertically  (they wouldn't move) so I had to switch over to Firefox, problem solved :)

Offline wldcrd
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 06:35:36 PM »
I ran into this problem with the Captcha and it wouldn't even let me reload.  Got the same one every time.  Played it out loud so I know I was entering it correctly, but I couldn't get any further than that.  Ended up registering again with a different user name and that time it worked fine.

Offline fangedneko
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 06:39:48 PM »
This is the first site that I've seen the picture alignment captcha. Pretty clever.

Offline nitro
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 12:11:32 PM »
I am unable to PM anyone or see hidden stories,can somebody help me what I have to do??

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 01:23:05 PM »
Make the requisite number of posts and you'll be good to go. I believe 5 posts unlocks the whole of RU and it may be 10 before you can PM.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline nitro
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 04:10:24 PM »
Thank you for help

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 05:05:58 PM »
Not a problem. I hang around sites like this so much, stuff just rubs off even if I don't WANT to know it. :P

- Unknown

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 12:41:05 PM »
I am unable to PM anyone or see hidden stories,can somebody help me what I have to do??

We have no hidden stories here.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2014, 04:43:18 AM »
Is there a wait period before i can start searching the board? :emot_weird.gif:

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2014, 05:13:42 AM »
Just keep making posts and the RU will eventually open up in full.
Just try to make some useful posts, though, all right? ;-) lol

- Unknown

daisyelizabeth
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 04:02:49 PM »
Hi sorry to bother, I'm very new here, and using my
mobile, but I'm a writer. I've written but never published, and after spending some time, ahem, browsing, I decided to join up. I was just wondering - how do you post stories? Do you post them under "Polls"? And what about Options box things? Sorry hehe thanks to anyone who can/will help

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2015, 03:24:21 PM »
to post a story go to LITERATURE then pick the type of story cluster that best suggest your story such as Women Raping Men then click New Topic. Put your title in the proper area and copy and past your story. Should preview it then post it. Hope that is helpful.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!