Author Topic: Schedule a chat.  (Read 17024 times)

Offline LezRapist

• Graduate
  • Merits 43
Re: Schedule a chat.
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2017, 04:19:06 PM »
Would be nice if you could see how many people are in chat BEFORE signing on to the chatroom. 

And anyway, I try and use chat when I'm on, though sometimes people flicker in and out before I get around to saying Hello. 

gscmar64
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2017, 08:05:17 PM »
Would be nice if you could see how many people are in chat BEFORE signing on to the chatroom.

I'll go one better is it possible to see who is in the chat room, this way the person will know if they even want to go into the chatroom!

Offline Eljorn

• Dean
  • Senior
  • Merits 43
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2017, 02:04:07 PM »

I'll go one better is it possible to see who is in the chat room, this way the person will know if they even want to go into the chatroom!

Unfortunately, there is no connection between the ravishu chat on rizon and our site.   That's why you need to register your nickname in the chat even though you have an account here.
==
Eljorn

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2017, 08:40:56 AM »
If I'm in there, type a hello.  I might be working in a different window and this will cause a "beep" so I will know someone is there.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline The_Pieman
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2019, 01:35:05 AM »
Happy to chat