Author Topic: Bondage 101, lesson 1, how to tie knots  (Read 180496 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Re: Bondage 101, lesson 1, how to tie knots
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2009, 04:08:28 PM »
So long as the guy doesnt have a heart condition. 
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline roses
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2009, 10:56:36 AM »
Heart condition?  :o

Offline Purplef8
  • Junior
  • Merits 14
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2009, 02:30:46 PM »
LOL the stun gun!!!

Those are all great suggestions. I will get a helper at least one time for sure but I would rather do it alone most of the time.
He wants to feel COMPLETELY helpless to stop me and that's why he always fights as hard as he can. We are almost the same size, he is only slightly taller than me and maybe 20 pounds heavier. Quite the fighter though!!  He is WAY stronger but I am sneaky and determined and I dont give up, so I always win.  ;D  I dont know if I need to add it, but he does want to be restrained. He wants that A LOT. But he wants it to happen despite his best efforts to stop it. There is no way he would ever just let me tie him up so I could do whatever I want to him or whatever I force him to do.

Yes it was SportSheets that failed me more than once. For about $100 it looked like a good set and was certainly the best thing available in the store. I do use real handcuffs (which he hates and they leave marks which is not good) and I do have a good pair of leather cuffs as well. Heehee I love the duct tape suggestion. Hmm, you know that might work on his wrists just to get him secured initially. I could easily hide some duct tape. He's not THAT hairy so it could work.  ;D

I have to practice some knots I guess! If I could tie one up with one hand while holding him by the balls and shoving him up against the wall with my body, well that could work VERY WELL!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the helpful hints, I need to tie him up EXTRA tight for what I have planned next time.  He will be fighting me as hard as he can, harder than ever.  Well he would never punch me or kick me and break any of my bones but still he will fight it hard.

Offline The Rt Hon. The Lord Ox

• Undergrad
  • Merits 144
  • Go ahead and struggle, it only makes me harder.
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2009, 12:15:27 AM »
Wow! Cool!
Thanks!
Go ahead and struggle, it only makes me harder.

Offline mishaxx
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2009, 08:01:04 PM »
Super handy, thank you!

Offline winter235
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2009, 03:50:03 PM »
This thread is extremely helpful. Thanks to all you that have done some excellent research... I intend to try out some of these knots. >:D

Offline BlueEyes

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2010, 12:32:49 PM »
oh the boy friend deeds this. he always looks so astonished when i wiggle right out of his knots when hes done with me. thats cause when i was a kid and even sometimes as an adult me and my friend played a game where we would tie each other up in our best knots and see who could get out the fasted. i was known to be the best at it. one time a couple years ago my friend tied my hands to the belt loops on my jeans and i couldnt get out without taking my pants off  ;D
Ravishment Translator:
Pleas dont! Stop! Come on pleas dont do this. Get off of me!
Translation:
Pleas dont stop! Cum on me pleas. Do it. Get off on me!

Offline seeder21
  • Junior
  • Merits 9
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2010, 10:49:30 AM »
What MORE could I add after reading ALL that has been said! DAMN I am in NEED of a few good female, maybe some male too, "subjects!!! :emot_thedrool.gif:

Offline zokah

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 92
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2010, 01:32:31 AM »
A great guide and just what I needed thanks RF
If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Offline RopeFiend

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 236
  • only a Dean for tech help
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2010, 03:10:21 AM »
There's a new pair of books out on Shibari (the Japanese bondage art form.)  I don't have them *yet*, but rest assured that I'll review them for our rope perverts sometime in the future.  I recognize the first two reviewers and trust their word... well, except for Philip's review of Jay Wiseman's 'Erotic Bondage Handbook'.  ::)

http://www.completeshibari.com/

The first volume is titled 'Land', and covers many of the popular ties.  The second volume is titled 'Sky', and covers suspension bondage, a first for the "do it yourself bondage books" arena!  The teasers at the site above look enticing.

The price for both including shipping to the USA is $54.00 Canadian, which is    54.1116 USD via PayPal.

He's also selling 'The Better Built Bondage Book', which I'd read mixed reviews for.  Here's the info link for it: http://www.tbbbb.com

Offline RopeFiend

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 236
  • only a Dean for tech help
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2010, 10:39:54 PM »
While looking for other reviews of the Complete Shibari books, I stumbled back across the Convolvulus & Esinem Bondage Forum again.  Looks like 'Harper' did a solid review of the two books, and based on reading some of his other reviews that I agree with or approve of, I'd say his words are worth a look if you're curious about the books.

http://www.forumbondage.com/bforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27

They have a pretty good forum for Rope Perverts.  ;D

voodochild
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2010, 10:07:12 AM »
I agree you only ned to know afew basic knots cloves and hich knots git me by perty often i hav a realy fun knot i call leash and choker it starts with a cloves for the choker and ends with chain knots to make the leash its very fun it leves verous ancoring and atchment points for cuffs ropes shacels

Offline Bifunlady
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2010, 02:51:18 PM »
Very good thread.

Offline Ronaldinho
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2011, 02:30:09 AM »
Thanks for the lesson