Author Topic: Welcome to our new Classifieds section!  (Read 10334 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Welcome to our new Classifieds section!
« on: September 22, 2007, 05:31:10 PM »
Welcome to our new Classifieds section.  

I have also installed a mod that will allow members to direct folks to eBay auctions.  This modification adds a bbc eBay tag to the post template. Just enter the eBay item in the post and select the eBay bbc tag. It will return the full link to the eBay auction!

You can see the e-bay tag when you are posting.  It says "eBay item".

Another thing.  This board is free for members use.  No guarantees or warranties are given to either buyers or sellers for either goods or services.  Use your own common sense when making arrangements for buying, selling, shipping, etc.  

Beware of things offered for "free" as they rarely really are, and often have viruses, spyware, trojans, etc. embedded in them.

Further, management reserves the right to remove advertisements for any reason.  Only items legal to sell and trade may be posted.  No buying, selling or trading of computer viruses!

*  Note that I may remove posts from this section from time to time, like after the seller announces the item is sold.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:38:26 AM by Lois »
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline KissyFace

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 204
Re: Welcome to our new Classifieds section!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 05:36:19 PM »
WOW!!!    That sounds like a great idea, Emily!!  Thanks!!

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 05:43:51 PM »
Well it is due to popular demand.   And I love my members!
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Raymond Pist
  • Troll
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits -10
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 02:23:56 PM »
WOW!!!    That sounds like a great idea, Emily!!  Thanks!!

Yes, it does.

--Ray
A good library contains something to offend everyone. But the only thing that should be universally offensive to all people are threats of censorship. Silencing those with whom you disagree is not an argument; it's a sign that you have lost the argument, and cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. There is no greater admission of weakness.

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 03:02:06 PM »
Great idea emily!  ;D

Offline Strapwelder

• Undergrad
  • Merits 19
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 10:23:58 AM »
What will Emily come up with next.. she's awesome!

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 03:38:57 PM »
Can we post non-adult content in this classified section? I mean, I do stories too, have my own discord and such with Patreon and I write a lot.

Thanks--- Yukito.