ADMINISTRATION > Enrollment

Hallo zusammen

(1/1)

Vivien:
Hello, I'm new here. My name is Vivian and I am 19 years old and bisexual. I am a submissive and love dominant women. I like reading lesbian stories. Things can also get a little rougher. So BDSM and also harder.

Anyone who has questions is welcome to ask.

I come from Germany

:emot_kiss.gif:

holaladies6969:
Welcome to RU! I hope you enjoy your time here. Lots of great people and content here.

Vivien:
Thanks so much. for the kind words.  :emot_kiss.gif:

HistBuff7:
Hello Vivien! Welcome to RU!

Do you also have fantasies involving men?

My favorite fantasies are mostly male-on-female gang-rapes where a great many men overrun a place. The male defenders can't stop them!

The attackers win! And they rape the enemy's women. I especially love writing the way they undress the women, the sounds of tearing fabric, the screams or the way girls just shut down under too many things at once, the men's lust, etc. Very often, I have rich, privileged white women raped by lower-class men who "set things right". I give lots of attention to details and love showing the women in their splendour from head to toe. They may start out getting urgently raped while still clothed, but they always end up nude sooner or later.

My most recent story is the very first story where I use the word seƱorita. It is set in 1836. Mexican soldiers rape Yankee women in Fort Alamo.

What's your favorite fantasies? You'll find lots of different stories in the German section as well. Lots of talented German writers here.

Have a great day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version