Author Topic: Illustrated stories  (Read 422 times)

Offline naina.nivi
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • I Love RU!
Illustrated stories
« on: October 28, 2023, 06:00:55 AM »
Hii..i want to read illustrated or animated stories but when i click on any of those , in place of images i see a black box that says the image you are looking for does not exist or is no longer available.
What does this mean? I was unable to find  even a single story with illustrations😭😭😭😭
Can someone help me? Is this image something because i am new user or because restrictions from my browser or what? I wannaaa read some animated stuff..that lets me feel everything through word in depth and also lets me visualize in between to help with my imagination

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
Re: Illustrated stories
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 02:49:00 PM »
Hii..i want to read illustrated or animated stories but when i click on any of those , in place of images i see a black box that says the image you are looking for does not exist or is no longer available.
What does this mean? I was unable to find  even a single story with illustrations😭😭😭😭
Can someone help me? Is this image something because i am new user or because restrictions from my browser or what? I wannaaa read some animated stuff..that lets me feel everything through word in depth and also lets me visualize in between to help with my imagination
That means either the image or the account related to it was deleted.

Offline HistBuff

• Junior
  • Merits 27
  • My fantasies are not shown in the movies.
Re: Illustrated stories
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2023, 08:12:49 PM »
The very first stories I wrote here, back in 2019, used illustrations showing the female characters clothed, then nude. I often showed the rapists as well.

Most readers here feel it detracts from the written words or interfere with the images they form in their mind. I've now taken the habit of showing only clothed pictures of my main characters at the very beginning, and new characters at the beginning or end of a chapter.

Here's one survivor... It's about a French journalist in 1999 who gets gang-raped by Serbian troops in Kosovo. I've worked the story around the pictures. I used B & W pics with a grainy texture to give it a feel of images taken using a cheap device back then.
https://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=48944.0

This isn't first person point of view, but this is a realistic setting with a Séverine caught by Serbian soldiers deep in the middle of a war-torn country, in a setting that did occur and in the context of a rape crisis that was all too real, making Séverine's ordeal plausible. Maybe you'll be able to visualize and imagine those horny soldiers gang-raping you right next to your stopped car and your kayoed cameraman who wasn't able to defend you?

My Mongolian Bandits story https://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=52211.0 doesn't have naked pics, but there are chapters where a female character relates what the Mongols do to her in the first person. I see from your profile that June is about your age, while Nadejda is a bit younger; both of them have at least one chapter in the first person. June has her own gang-rape fantasies (about Mina getting assaulted by Tziganies in Transylvania). The chapters you're most likely to enjoy are on page 2... June's Diary and Nadejda's Diary. Glad if I can be of some help!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 08:35:17 PM by HistBuff »
My works can also be found on AO3 https://archiveofourown.org/users/HistBuff7