Author Topic: Marian The Librarian  (Read 5035 times)

Offline DaProf
  • Junior
  • Merits 373
Marian The Librarian
« on: May 26, 2023, 06:10:03 AM »
It had been 6 months since we ‘invested’ in Kylie James. It has been great investment. We were approaching a run rate of a million a month, growing revenues at nearly 20% a month and Kylie was an internet sensation, a stoned, well managed, well controlled sensation.  She’d also become the Valley’s favorite party favor and deal closer. Geek boys loved to fuck gorgeous subservient women. We were paying her a $100k a month, less expenses for her well managed heroin addiction. She’d settled in, broken, submissive, willing to do and fuck anybody we told her to fuck, but we needed new talent.

We were out in the Central Valley checking on an ag investment. It was a good team, but a ways away. We pulled into a grocery store after dark to grab munchies and drinks when I spotted her. I saw her get out of Ford Focus. There was something about her. Light brown hair in a tight bun. Mid to late 20’s. Black skirt below the knees. Long sleeved white blouse buttoned up nearly all the way. Wire rim glasses. Her face was striking. High cheek bones, full lips, but next to makeup or lipstick. She was tall, looked to be thin no telling the rack size. She walked like she hoped to be ignored to blend into the background. She was Marian The Librarian and for some reason I wanted her, I wanted to own her.

I pointed her out to Raj. He looked at me like I was crazy. ‘You serious?’  “Oh yea, yes indeed. I want that.’ There was a spot between the Focus and the store. I pulled and parked. ‘You go in and follow her. I’ll get things ready. It’s a simple snatch. Look there isn’t even security cameras in this lot’. He shrugged, ‘your call, but I’m taking no risks for this one’. He hopped out of the Escalade and followed her at a distance. I dug into the medicine bag and found one of Kylie’s syringes. Perfect, enough to make her pliable without knocking her fully out. We’d find a secluded place , play with her then take her back home.

As she wandered into the store she sighed. Another day gone, nothing new, nothing interesting. She’ distractedly shopped for food for her and her mother. I need to get the fuck out of here. I’m withering away in this bumfuck town. I hate it. God I hate. She checked out grabbed her couple of bags and headed to her car. She walked past a big black SUV, noticed a guy walking between the cars as she walked past she felt an arm around her neck and a needle stick. She started to scream, but his hand covered her mouth. She felt fuzzy,  her vision blurred. He tossed her in the SUV and climbed in behind her. He pushed her down between the seats. She heard another door the engine start and felt movement. She felt panicked, but detached from it. She looked up out the window and saw lights go by. The reached down and felt her tits and whistled. “Damn, you’re going to love these”. He pulled her up not the seat face done and ran his hands under her skirt. She tried to scream, but only a sort of moan, gurgle escaped her. “Nice firm ass” She felt a finger enetrate her anus, she started, it hurt in a distant sort of way. “Tight, I’d guess she’s an anal virgin” She heard a laugh.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 06:25:32 AM by DaProf »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 723
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Marian The Librarian
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 02:31:01 PM »
Another great start to what should be an amazing story. Librarians are know for being a little sexually frustrated! Can't wait to see how this one turns out!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 11:19:31 PM »
Love the beginning… and don’t mind them being thin at all.  ;D
A new plaything for the guys , Entertainment for the public, and „friend" for dear Kylie.
Motivation-Merit from me for The Librarian!  >:D
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline DaProf
  • Junior
  • Merits 373
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 12:24:20 AM »
She felt him unzip her skirt and pull it off. “Granny panties” He laughed and pulled them down past her knees. What are they going to do to me? His fingers probed my pussy, rubbing my clit. It felt good. They wanted me. It had been months since I’d been touched. His fingers penetrated me, slowly working in and out. I moaned. I quivered at his touch.  He chuckled. “You want it don’t you?” I shook my head “No, please, no” I mumbled into the seat, but I knew I did. I heard a zipper. He grabbed my hips. He spread my legs and shifted me down off the seat ass in the air.  I felt the head of his cock push against the lips of my pussy. I could feel my juices flowing.“I bet you’re a horny bitch. You’re going to love this. I bet you haven’t been fucked in months, longer” I shook my head. He pushed into me. I let out a little squeal, as I felt him drive into me. He grabbed my hips and began finding a rhythm. “Damn, she’s tight but lubing up quickly. You definitely want a piece of this” He lightly slapped my ass.

I struggled against him, but my legs had no strength. He plunged in deep and ground himself against me. He held me there rotating his cock in me. I let out a gasp as my arousal climbed. He picked up the pace with long fast strokes. I could hear him grunting as he ravaged me. God it felt good. He knew what he was doing. My rapist had skills. I could feel I was on the verge of cuming. I heard myself moaning. I began to push back and clench on him. He leaned over “Yup, I knew you were going to want it the minute I saw you walk. You desperately needed a good fuck. Well honey, you’re going to get lots of them, a whole fucking ton of them”  As he said he rammed his cock deep into me. I screamed and lost it. Ecstasy washed over me. I felt his cock throbbing as I orgasmed on my rapists cock. He suddenly flooded my insides with warmth. My orgasm receded and I collapsed, crying. He pulled out leaving the last couple of drops on my ass.

What had I done? What was I doing? I felt his cum running down my legs. “She’s a good fuck. She’s got real potential. Hey doesn’t Tim have a cabin around here?” Yes, indeed, he does. It’s the perfect place to play with our new toy” “ I’ll text him for the security code and address” . “Trust me the boys are going to love her. It’s only Wednesday, but I say we make it long, long weekend for our toy” I shivered. What were the going to do to me? He reached down patted my ass, and then pressed two fingers in to my ass. “Next hole to be used”.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 03:55:32 AM by DaProf »

Offline DaProf
  • Junior
  • Merits 373
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 04:11:52 AM »
I drifted in and out. At one point he laid  me on the seat. He unbuttoned my blouse. Undid my hair and bra. He whistled as he looked at my tits. “Man, those are beautiful. Firm, not too big, just the right size.” He began to play with them. My nipples became rock hard. I could feel myself becoming aroused again. He pulled my legs across his lap. “Finger yourself!” He commanded. I shook my head. He reached down and pinched my clit and held on. Oh God it hurt. “Do it!” I reached down between my legs and began stroking myself. He pulled out his phone and started videoing me. “No, no pictures, please.” He just laughed. I stopped and covered myself with my hands. “No” He reached under me and quickly shoved three fingers deep in my ass. I screamed as pain washed over me. “Shut up, obey or there will be pain, lots of pain” I felt tears roll down my cheeks. “Please just let me go, please” He shoved another finger up my as and began pushing his hand in further. Pain exploded from my ass. “Obey me damn it!”. I slowly removed my hands and began stroking myself. He pulled his hand out and wiped my shit on my stomach. He sat back and began to video me again. “Spread those legs wide. Use your other hand to play with your tits” I obeyed. I began to feel hot again. I could feel he cum in my pussy. I was quickly bringing myself to orgasm. I clenched my cheeks arched my back and came loudly again.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2023, 04:26:22 PM »
It seems to me the new toy is going to drain them …. And having fun doing so!
I like that, its only good for the Boys to get reminded that one woman, willing or not, can physically handle much more men than one man can handle women. Psychologically that might be different, of course. But of course most women are clever enough to know that 10 women raping one man will not have much satisfaction, will they? !  :angel:

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 723
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2023, 07:46:55 PM »
i bet he was surprised by how desperate she seemed as he fuck her. But how long before her sensibility comes back to her and she starts to offer resistance to them? Love how she attempted to offer verbal resistance to them while secretly loving everything he did to her outside of the anal fisting! Merit awarded from me!

Offline DaProf
  • Junior
  • Merits 373
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2023, 04:25:08 PM »
The SUV slowed and tge stopped. “My turn” “She’s a good fuck. I haven’t had her blow me yet. You might want to see what she’s got” “Please just let me go, please” “ Oh honey, that’s not going to happen”. He climbed out and the other one climbed in back. “ Damn, you’re right those are great tits, and I love the glasses. The librarian look is sexy” The SUV began moving. “Okay cunt, get over here and blow me” He grabbed my hair and pulled my face over to his crotch. “Stop It! Leave me alone!” He jerked my head back hard. “Fucking blow me cunt  or I will hurt you. Your job is to do whatever the funk we tell you to” As he said it he twisted my left nipple really hard. I whimpered, but I was feeling scared and aroused, something about the dominance. He pushed my head back down on his crotch. I obeyed. I reached up and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and released a decent sized hard cock. I’d given two blow jobs in my life, one of them involuntarily.

I opened my mouth and began to suck on the head of his cock. “That’s it lick it, suck it bitch.” He put his hand on the back of my head and forced all 6” down my throat. I gagged. I pulled back, but he pushed it down again. “Relax your throat cunt” He pushed my head down until his pubes were in my face. I started to panic. I tried to hit him. He laughed “She’s sucks at sucking. She’ll need training.” I felt cold steel at my throat. “Fuck it, turnaround ass in the air” He pulled me up by my hair. I felt the knife at my throat. “Do it cunt”. I turned around my ass up. I felt a cold gel rubbed on my asshole. Fingers probed it. I screamed from pain. “That’s just a finger. Wait until you feel my dick. You ever done anal bitch” “ No please, I’ve never done it. Please just fuck my pussy. Just fuck me” Laughter, as he removed his finger and pressed his cock against my hole.I felt pressure build until I felt his cock push inside my ass. Pain, burning, more pressure as he pushed deeper into me. He pulled my hips back thrusted and bottomed out in my. “Oh God take it out it hurts, please take it out”

The pain began to diminish as I stretched to accommodate him. He took long firm slow strokes in and out of my ass. As he found he rhythm, I began to feel aroused. I began to moan, and whimper as he continued his anal rape. “That’s it cunt, match the rhythm, push back” “No, no no, get out of me”  He slapped my ass hard.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 723
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2023, 06:15:15 PM »
Loving how you have Marion verbally resisting but physically doing exactly what they want of her. it's almost like an inner slut is getting a chance to come out! Can't wait to read when multiple guys use her all at once! Merit to come from me!

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2023, 01:03:33 AM »
Merit for TGH, because he just wrote what I thought!!  :angel:
And a Merit for the PROF for his Description of a in her Core submissive women, who even acknowledges „ a decent sized cock " when getting forced to blow it.
This librarian proves to have real potential for a dominant male, or rather many dominant males and some females, either submissive as her or dominant bitches.
Love to read more !
 ;D :emot_hot.gif: :sign_a+:

Offline DaProf
  • Junior
  • Merits 373
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2023, 05:11:18 AM »
The longer he fucked her up the ass the more she became aroused. She felt her nipples rubbing against the carpet in the SUV. She felt every stroke of his cock. She could feel herself getting wetter. Her moans grew louder. He pushed in to the hilt, bent over her an whispered in her ear ‘I can tell you’re loving this. You like anal. It’s been a while since we had a toy that got off on anal”. She shook her head. She felt tears of humiliation run down her cheeks, but she also desperately wanted to reach between her legs and begin rubbing her clit. He kept leaning in to her. He removed one hand on her hip and as if he read her mind reached between her legs and began expertly massaging her clit. He kept his cock buried deep as he continued to rub her. Two fingered penetrated her and he moved his thumb on to her clit. She kept out a loud moan, as she began to climb towards orgasm. “Please stop, just stop. Use my ass if you have to but don’t humiliate me. Leave me alone” She heard herself begging between moan. He laughed and up the pressure in both hokes. She felt the SUV begin to slow as she began to come. The orgasm was fierce. She heard herself scream “Yes, yes, harder, faster”. She felt his cock throb and flood her with seaman. She felt his sweat drip on her back. She heard him groan loudly. She heard an audible plop as he pulled his dick out. She felt drops of cum and a final spurt on her ass. She collapsed face down on the floor, whimpering, crying. She knew she’d loved it. She realized she needed this. She knew she could never go back. The SUV pulled into a huge garage with several cars. He whispered in her ear “The Boys are going to love you. A willing but slur is rare. Usually we have to train them, but not you. Get up and get out”. He got out of the car and she climbed out behind him. She felt cum running down her ass and thighs. She tried to cover herself with her hand. They just laughed.

He wrapped an arm around her and guided through a door into a hallway and finally into a huge great room. There were 5 guys and beautiful blonde dressed like a school girl. She was on her knees loudly sucking on a big cock. “Boys let me introduce you Marian the Librarian. She needs training, but she’s a natural butt slut. She’s a great fuck, and she’s willing” Cheers, she say cameras running. “No let me go, please you’ve had me let me go.” “Oh honey, you’re far far from done, in fact if I read you right you may never leave of your own volition.” “Kylie come greet Marian”.  The blonde stopped sucking cock rose and walked over to her. In a beautiful Southern drawl I heard “Welcome Marian, we are going to have sooo much fun together.” She wrapped an arm around her pulled me and kissed me, running her tongue inside her mouth.

She reached down between my legs and began fondling me.  I tried to pull back, but  felt something hit my ass. It stung, really stung. “Go with it Marian. Don’t fight it or more will follow.” Kiley was rapidly bringing me to arousal. She moved her mouth down to my left tit and began sucking. She slid down my belly to my mound and began tonguing me. In no time I heard my self moaning. I grabbed her head pushed her face into me. Her tongue was everywhere. I ground my pussy against her face and screamed as I orgasmed. She  turned her face up to me “My turn” She grabbed my hips and pulled me to the floor. I went willing. She laid me on my back and climbed on top of my face.

Her Pusey was wet and inches from my nose. She grabbed my hair pulled my face up as she dropped her hips. “No please, I don’t do women” She laughed “You do know. Get to it bitch” She twisted a nipple, I screamed as she forced her pussy onto my face. I obeyed. I thrust my tongue deep into her. I reached up grabbed her ass and pushed a finger into her. She moan and began grinding into my face. She smelled of liliacs. I was getting hot again.she reached back and began diddling me. I kept thrusting my tongue in and out of her, she moaned loudly “Deeper, nibble on my clit” I obeyed. I felt her begin to quiver,  I followed suit. Suddenly an orgasm burst over me as Kylie’s juices flowed over my face.She grabbed my head forced my nose into her. She screamed and orgasmed. 

I began to wail. I was being raped over and over again, but I loved it. I’d never come during sex before. I was humiliated, but completely pliant. They had me. I heard applause from around the room. “She’s a great find. She’ll bring more traffic to Kylie James”. “Oh, yes she will. The things she’ll do”. I wept.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 723
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2023, 06:46:10 PM »
Is this another character who is about to let her inner slut emerge while offering only token resistance? Can just imagine what is going to happen when she's introduced to all the others. Should we drop down the puddle pads now?
Merit awarded from me!

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2023, 11:47:07 PM »
Is this another character who is about to let her inner slut emerge while offering only token resistance? Can just imagine what is going to happen when she's introduced to all the others. Should we drop down the puddle pads now?
Merit awarded from me!
No dropping of puddle pads! Lets get the bamboo canes out! Thats what makes the swellings hurt for up to 4 days whenever the Lady sits down…
As a painslut once told me ! 😳👍

Offline DaProf
  • Junior
  • Merits 373
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2023, 01:06:03 AM »
“I hear she needs to work on her blow jobs” “Absolutely, she has no idea what she’s doing” “She also loves anal. I see a little spit roasting in her future. Let’s get more cameras set up. We need the footage to put Marian’s opening videos together” followed by chuckles. She lay on the floor curled up in a ball. She couldn’t believe what was happening to her. She kept replaying images of her rapes in her mind. She wasn’t traumatized but excited. Just thinking about getting fucked up the ass got her moist. She was jolted from her reverie by a crack and searing pain on her butt. “C’mon bitch get over there and blow Jim” another crack and more pain. “Please stop it. Leave me alone. Let me go home” “A talent like you honey, never” She turned towards the voice and a lash stuck her tits sending searing pain through her. “Ok, ok, please no more. I blow him.”

She looked around and noticed several, what looked to be expensive, cameras set up. She saw a big man sitting naked in an arm chair. “Get over here and rub those beautiful tits on my rod”. I started to stand. Crack and more searing pain in my ass. “Crawl bitch. You only walk when we tell you.” I felt tears of humiliation running down my cheeks as I crawled like a dog across the floor. My humiliation was fully captured on screen. I do have to admit my ass looked great, even with a couple of stripes. As I reached Jim, he spread his legs wide. I crawled in between them. “Give him a kiss bitch”. I looked down at his semi erect substantial penis. I bent down and gently kissed the head. He pulled me head up and poured oil between my  breasts. I leaned forward, squeezed my breasts together and began to slide them around his cock. It was erotic, it felt wonderful as his cock came to life between my breasts. I looked down and saw the head rise between my tits and I bent down and kissed it. I heard him moan.

I continued to titty fuck him for several minutes. I was aroused. I could feel the juices flowing. He reached out grabbed my head and pushed he cock into my mouth. First just the head, which I ran my tongue over, but then he pushed deeper into my throat. As I reached the back of my throat I began to gag, but he pushed in further, cutting off my air. I began to panic. I started to struggle. Crack and searing pain. “Relax your throat cunt, let it in, swallow it all” He pulled my head back. I gasped for air. “Lick it bitch, use your tongue” I began to lick his cock. I tried to wrap my tongue around his shaft. He pulled my head up and shoved his cock all the way in. My nose was pressed against his pubes, but this time I relaxed and let it slide past.

I reached up and fondled his balls. He began guiding his cock in and out of my throat. I felt my arousal grow with each stroke. I felt hands pull my hips up. Oil was rubbed into my rosebud. The cock in my mouth began to throb, as another pushed into my ass. I couldn’t stop myself. I reached between my legs and began rubbing my clit. I tasted something salty, and funky in my mouth. Then it was flooded me, I tried to swallow all I could, but he pulled out and covered my face as cum dribbled down my chin. “Oh Dear God, faster harder, fuck me harder”. The cock in my ass began to throb as I felt an orgasm wash over me. He suddenly pulled his cock out of my ass and I felt a slimy wetness fall on my ass. “Damn, the bitch loves anal.” “She’s figuring out how to give head. Needs more work though” I felt a sort of pride hearing these comments. “Well I’m happy to give her some practice. Over here bitch. Get practicing.” I crawled over to skinny guy with his pants around his knees. I reached out and began stroking and licking his cock.As I put my mouth over It I felt hands on my hips. Another cock pushed its way slowly into my ass. My training was beginning.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2023, 10:30:45 AM »
The training begins … and soon she will enthusiastically be trained to pull trains ! Beside some other important skills…
When her Training is finished I might be tempted to make you an offer for her… an offer you can‘t refuse !  :angel: