Author Topic: Sexy Tales #07: Immobilized For Fun  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
Sexy Tales #07: Immobilized For Fun
« on: September 21, 2022, 11:45:05 AM »
The seventh tale in the Sexy Tales series. This one will take a little longer to be updated, but I hope you like it. It's a work in progress. Felipe is the same character as the one in Pool Trophy and The Sex Doll.
-----------------------------------------------
It was a cold, spring thursday afternoon in Buckinstone Ridge. Felipe was in his room, trying to buy a drone. He found one for a very good price and decided to get it. The young Blake proceeded to checkout and waited for it to arrive.

While he waited, the young Blake saw that he could tune it for better accuracy and adding other features. One feature he found interesting was firing something, and he had a really nice idea.

Two days later, the drone arrived and Felipe started to fly it, doing a lot of maneuvers and learning for a bit. The drone had four motors, a base and a visor, from which Felipe saw what the drone was seeing and recording.

He then decided to apply the upgrades he learned and the drone became better to fly and even added autonomous voice control.

The young man saw that the drone had a kind of small tank. According to the manual, the tank was made to feed a substance shooter.

With that in mind, he went down to the rear yard and got some plants. He had learned that he could make a sticky substance with plants they had on their grounds.

He made it in the workshop, put it liquified in the drone's tank and did a test shot on the floor close to the pool. The guy saw it worked and decided to have fun with that ability, going out of the manor at night carrying the drone and got on a bus to another part of the city.
------------------
This is the first part. Hope you liked it up to now. A new character will be introduced to the series.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 01:26:39 PM by Yukito »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 654
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Sexy Tales #07: Immobilized For Fun
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 04:39:42 PM »
id Felipe just your basic modern kid, take something simple and add to it then taking it out to make sure it works the way he wants it to! Can't wait to read what the little bugger gets up to! Merit awarded from me!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 07:25:02 PM »
HAHAHA, yeah. He is quite smart. Living in a futuristic era has its merits. The drone image in the first post was generated in NightCafe Studio.

Part II
In another area of the city was Claire Baker, a young, eighteen years old girl. She had a long, black hair and brown eyes, along with full lips and 36D breasts. Was dressing a dark-blue shirt and black leggings.

She was playing a game on her computer inside her room. Her bedroom was quite large, with enough space for her to move around.

The game was fun, until the girl heard a noise over the game sound. It was coming from the door.

When the young lady looked at the bedroom door, a drone was flying there.

It was completely black with four motors and was buzzing loud. The thing's noise got louder and it started to advance on Claire.

"What the heck!", she exclaimed, rising up from her chair.

She slid under as the drone went above her and went down the stairs, going to the yard.

Her yard was large, but most of the space was occupied by a pool. She went into an storage area and hid in there.

The drone searched for her.

Claire tried to hold in due to the dust in the spot she was hiding in, but accidently let out a sneeze.

It was everything the drone needed to find the girl. It revved up its motors in a threatening manner as it heard the sneeze. The drone's microphones where quite sensitive to such noises.

The girl decided to get out of her hiding spot and slides below the drone again, going out of the storage area.

The woman went by the pool and stumbled on her feet, falling on the water and getting completely soaked.

Seeing the drone coming and blocking one of the two not fenced passages on the pool, she tried to swim to the other passage, which was about twenty feet away from the one she got through before.

The drone shot a mechanical tentacle and wrapped on her legs, tying both of them down.

Feeling the drone's hold on her legs, Claire tried to swim away from the drone. She went up to two feet away from the passageway and got pulled back to ten feet away.

She tried getting away two more times, until the drone had enough and tugged hard on her legs, pulling her out of the pool to the grass.

The drone relaxed the grip and Claire took the opportunity to run away again to the living room.

The machine then shot a slime at her.

Geez, what's going to happen, huh? Did this slime hit her or not? Stay tuned for more.
TGH, if RU ever goes down for any reason, you can find all my Sexy Tales stories in Yukito's Corner. I already have a few more Sexy Tales stories planned, just need to write them.

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 01:34:42 PM »
Part III
The slime hit Claire and stopped her dead on her tracks. She felt it wrapping her body completely.

"HELP!!!", she exclaimed, asking for help.

The girl tried struggling against the slime, but couldn't free herself, until someone showed up.

And that person was a young man by the name of Felipe. "Good job, drone! You did as I asked!", he said, "complimenting" the drone for the job of capturing the girl.

"YOU!!! You're the one behind this!", she exclaimed, looking at him.

"Yes! I'm the one who flew this drone inside your house, Claire! And I also watched its pursuit! Quite entertaining if I may say so!", he commented.

"What is this thing? Let me go!!!", she screamed.

"This is a powerful glue I created with plants I have in the manor, Claire! It's so powerful that only the drone has the means to remove it! There is no need to release you from it!", he replied to her.

"What are you gonna do with me?", asked Claire, still trying to struggle.

"We are going to have some fun, Claire!", he replied to her, while walking around.

Then, out of nowhere, he gives Claire a long kiss on the lips. "You're almost ready for the fun, sweetheart!", he said, after breaking off the kiss on the girl.

She really was almost ready, her clothes were almost completely dissolved by the glue.

He gave her a few more kisses.

Claire hated being kissed like that and tried to protest, but was silenced by the young Blake's lips on hers.

After some minutes, her clothing was completely gone, and Felipe decided to advance on his plan.

After the girl's clothes were gone, Felipe decided to start the fun with Claire. "Drone, melt the glue!", he ordered to the drone.

The machine then used a device it had and melted the glue away, freeing Claire.

The girl took the opportunity and tried to run.

As soon as she approached the living room door, she was jumped on by Felipe, who took her down on the ground.

He pulled her by her leg, back to near the couch. Then pulled her arms on her back in a boxtie style. "Drone, stick her arms!", he ordered, before
the drone shot glue on one wrist.

Felipe put the wrists together and the drone finished shooting glue around the girl's arms. "Down on the ground, now!", he ordered her and Claire lied down.

He spread her legs. "Drone, stick them! I don't want her closing them!", he ordered again and the drone fired glue on her feet, sticking them to the floor.

"Oh, no. Is he going to...", the thought came to her mind, as she saw the position her legs were in. "NO!!! PLEASE!!! STOP!!!", the girl screamed.

Next part coming soon.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 654
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 02:13:16 PM »
Ah Claire, didn't you read the name of the site this story is on- of course he's going to do what you think! Love the way she tried to escape the drone instead of just striking out at it! Merit to come when the site allows me to give one!

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 02:25:08 PM »
Ah Claire, didn't you read the name of the site this story is on- of course he's going to do what you think! Love the way she tried to escape the drone instead of just striking out at it! Merit to come when the site allows me to give one!
Yeah, lol. This story was made out of a segment of Sexy Tales #5, and she ran like this in the other story, but was way shorter.

PART IV
Then, the young Blake got undressed, lied on the girl and started thrusting his dick into her.

"You're way too hot to be single, Claire! Any men in Buckinstone would pay a lot for you!", he remarked, getting the girl angry at him.

"LET ME...", she started, before being interrupted by Felipe's hand pressing her mouth. "HMMMMPH!!!", she moaned, after being handgagged.

"Be quiet, Claire! Sex slaves should not talk! They should only have a dick in them and be quiet!", the young man replied to her moans, calling her a sex slave.

"HMMMPH!!!", she moaned again into Felipe's hand pressing her mouth.

"You know? I have another idea! Drone, release her legs!", he said, before the drone released the girl's legs.

He then forced her up and pushed the girl on the couch. And started thrusting into her again.

Went in and out, several times. "You're a good sex slave!", he teased.

Claire, annoyed with the guy's provocation, started to struggle, trying to rise up.

"Behave, sex slave! Sex slaves should be quiet during sex!", he barked, pushing the girl down and tightly handgagging her again.

"Hmmmph...", she moaned, quietly, while the young man fondled her breasts.

"By the way, you have some nice boobs!", he commented, teasing her even more and still thrusting.

"Well, enough dick! Get up!", he barked, forcing her to get up from the couch and marching the girl upstairs and into her office. And his drone following them.

Arriving at the office, he pushed her against the wall. "Drone, stick her there!", he ordered, and the drone did so, gluing Claire to the wall..

With Claire stuck on the wall, Felipe went to her gaming accessory drawer and picked up a controller with a long cable. He also saw her gaming chair there and had an idea.

"Drone, release her!", he ordered, before the girl was released from the wall.

He pushed Claire onto the gaming chair and wrapped the controller's cable around the girl and the chair, before tugging on it and knotting the cable, tying the girl to the chair.

He retrieved another controller and did the same to her legs, tying them to the chair.

After that, he got a roll of pipe tape she kept around and wrapped the tape around the young lady's head, gagging her another time and then pushed the chair into her bedroom.

"Hmmmmph!", she moaned into the tape, as she felt the chair moving.

In the bedroom, he went to her wardrobe and fished one of her panties.

"Damn, I forgot the drone recording this! I have the whole footage!", he said, teasing the girl even more. "Thank you for this good time and the souvenir!", he finished, leaving the bedroom and the house with the drone in tow.
THE END

Decided to try another kind of ending for the story. Hope you liked it. Thank you for reading.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 654
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 03:40:50 PM »
Damn you would have thought Felipe would have had the drone filming all his adventures with Claire. Nothing wrong with the rapists getting away to rape another day. You can even continue Felipe's adventures in future stories by having him return to Claire.  Thank you for writing this!

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 03:52:06 PM »
Damn you would have thought Felipe would have had the drone filming all his adventures with Claire. Nothing wrong with the rapists getting away to rape another day. You can even continue Felipe's adventures in future stories by having him return to Claire.  Thank you for writing this!
Hahaha. Thank you man. I have to think how to follow up with this one. Hit me up via PM either here or at Yukito's Corner if you have any ideas. I'm having fun writing these tales and am writing Sexy Tales #8 right now.
The drone filming thing was a last minute thing. And I like creating new catchphrases they can say during the stories, like the sex slave one here. I basically love having my rapists teasing the victims. It's one of the best things for me to write teasing scenes.
Anyway, thank you for reading, man.