Author Topic: Looking for a lesbian incest torture story  (Read 989 times)

Offline Erinmom
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
Looking for a lesbian incest torture story
« on: August 04, 2022, 09:11:55 AM »
Hello,

I hope this is the right section to post my request: I am desperately looking for a story, where a young girl wakes up in a basement and its her own mom, who put her down there. The girl  first thinks, she got kidnapped and when her mom comes downstairs, she is so happy and thinks, she will rescue her, but its the start of a hell for the girl, as her moms behavior changed extremely. The story incldudes  severe torture, toilet and snuff. I tried to google this story for what seems like hours but couldnt find it anymore. Maybe somebody can help me.

Offline Polaris

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • I Love RU!
Re: Looking for a lesbian incest torture story
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 08:44:39 AM »
I can understand why you wish to find it so badly. The story sounds exquisite! Something that I would surely love to read as well!

Any idea of possible story sites you may have frequented when you first read it? ASSTR? Gurochan? Archiveofourown?

Do you remember what year/month you first read it?

I'll try to help you find it as best I can.

Offline Erinmom
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 08:27:34 AM »
Hello, I am so glad you understand my need to find this story again Polaris. I looked everywhere for it (also at the suggested sites).
Btw I love your stories too.
If you want we can talk over PM or at a messenger (and create our own depraved story).

Offline Hotfire
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2022, 07:52:53 PM »
This sounds fucking hot.

Any news?