Author Topic: Short Shorts  (Read 4275 times)

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
Short Shorts
« on: May 23, 2022, 08:18:27 PM »
The following is a work of fiction. While not stated, all characters are over the age of 18.

A short story about a girl named short shorts.

“Damn, look at this. Short shorts is back,” Damon yelled as he stared out the window of the garage.  He was soon joined by his two buddies, Eric, and Jacob. The three stared bug eyed at the sensual and erotic sight.

Short shorts, as they liked to call her, was a hot young female that came by their garage every day with her skate board. Today was even more spectacular. She was wearing a pair of white shorts that gave a tantalizing view of her assets.

“Damn cock tease is all that little slut is,” Jacob growled as he wiped the fog from his breath off the window. “Comes by here every day showing off that body.”

“Maybe she needs some cock,” Eric chimed in. “Maybe she is advertising.”

“I got a thick one I would love to give her,” Damon snorted as they watched her ass sway as she walked.

“Come on, I am going out and talk to her,” Eric blurted out as she started for the door. The other two followed quickly.  They blocked the sidewalk just as she came up to them.

“You got a name? Eric inquired. “We see you pass by here every day, and I got to tell you, we sure like what we see.”

“Yea, I got a name, but I'm not giving it to you three. You like what you see do you?” she continued in a sarcastic tone. “Well, I am glad. Think of me when you jack off later, now get the hell out of my way,” she snorted, as she tried to shove her way through the three.

“Trouble with you is you don't have any manners. I think we should teach you some,” Jacob snorted. No sooner had he spoken than the girl gave him a quick knee to his balls, sending him to his knees in agonizing pain.

“What the hell did you do that for?” Eric yelled. “We just came out to talk to you.”

“Talking is over, Damon thundered. “Grab her. Let's get in the garage before someone sees.”

Jacob slowly rose to his feet, his face flushed in anger.  The three grabbed the girl and man handled her from the sidewalk into the garage, locking the door behind them. They pried the skateboard from her hand and sent it sailing across the floor.

Damon held his hand over her mouth, muffling her screams as the three walked her towards a pool table. Bending her over it, they began to roughly rip her clothes from her body.

Eric stretched her hands out in front of her and pinned them down while Jacob flipped the hook on the back of bra-like top and peeled it off, letting his hands roam underneath her body to cup a feel of her pert C-cup tits.

Jacob reached in front of her shorts and snapped them open, pulling them down her shapely legs. Beneath the shorts was a pair of white thongs riding the crack of her ass.  After Jacob forced the struggling female to step out of her shorts, he quickly peeled the thongs off, and began rubbing the golden globes of her incredible ass. He parted the cheeks, exposing the light brown nub of her anus, then parted the lips of her vagina to reveal the flawless pink flesh that beckoned them inside.

“You like teasing cocks, you are going to get it good,” Jacob fumed as she stood behind her and dropped his pants and underwear to his ankles and began stroking his thick rod to hardness.

Damon grabbed some zip ties and locked her wrists in place in front of her.  Dropping his pants, he grabbed the girl's hair and jerked her head up, putting her mouth on the tip of his cock.

“Suck it whore. Suck it good!' he thundered as the girl groaned from Jacob slamming his manhood into her cunt sans lube.

She had no choice but to comply as Damon's cock filled and stretched her mouth painfully wide.

As Jacob hammered her from behind, he used his hands to spread her glorious butt cheeks and then used his thumb to tease and torment her puckered nub.

Damon's firm grip on her hair made it easy to face fuck her, all the while ignoring her painful moans.

The duo pounded her unmercifully until both erupted. Jacob filled her insides with a hot jet of cum, while Damon sent a blast of thick cum careening down her throat.

When they pulled out of the abused female's pussy and mouth, they rolled her over onto her back. With her legs spread wide open they held her for Eric. He took his place between the sobbing girl's legs and drove his throbbing dick deep into her fresh fucked sex.

The pool table creaked and wobbled as Eric sunk his dick deep into her with every thrust. His balls could be heard slapping against her as he did.

He eventually went tense, groaned loudly, and filled her with another hot blast of pent up cum. When the rapes were over they pulled her from the table and she dropped to the floor weeping.

Jacob spotted her skate board and picked it up.

“You like to ride this thing so much, get up and ride it. Show us how good you are.”

She shook her head in refusal, so the three forcible lifted her from the floor and made her straddle it.

“Go on bitch. Take a few laps around the garage here, or we will have seconds on you,”  Jacob snarled.

The girl, naked, hurt, and ashamed, laid one foot on the board and used her other foot to begin going. The three men laughed in glee as the poor naked girl was forced to do laps around the garage for their amusement.

On her last lap, Jacob grabbed her, sending the board careening into the wall.

“All three of us came, but I am not sure this slut came once,” he sneered.

“No shit?” Eric replied.”We will just have to remedy that. Our reputation is at stake here.”

The three worked quickly to tie the victim's arms above her head, hooking the ropes around a large hook used to pull automotive engines out.

Damn had a vibrator hidden in the shop that he found in his sister's bedroom.  It was one that was made to stimulate both the vagina and the anus.

They turned it on and held against the hanging girl's naked body. It did not take long before the first orgasm rolled over her.  A muffled, and humiliating moan escaped her mouth, but they were not done.

She hung there, her body trembling and the tears flowing down her cheeks as the three forced several orgasms on her.  Her legs were trembling when the loosened the ropes and she fell to an exhausted heap onto the floor.  The insides of her thighs were damp and glistened with her juices.

Jacob grabbed her hair and yanked her to her feet. Snorting into her ear, he let her know what would happen to her if she told anyone. The three watched the abused girl slowly dress and limp out the door. It was dark outside now and she slowly disappeared into it.

EPILOGUE

The three sat in back of the police cruiser as the red lights flashed. The angry face of the police chief stared at them through the glass. Turned out that short shorts was the police chief's daughter. 

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 802
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Short Shorts
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 08:51:32 PM »
Now that is an ending that I would right, rapists getting arrested for their deeds! Love the scenario, nothing like taking advantage of someone who doesn't seem to care about others. Merit to come from me!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Sphinx7
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 09:20:46 PM »
Bravo for this short story!
I greatly enjoyed the concise sentences, the well-chosen words and the story-telling efficiency! Having rapists arrested is a rarity, given the prevalence of stories where the bad guys win. And a very good use of the pool table. I take it that they pinned her right on the edge of the table so Damon could access her mouth; at any rate, spit-roasting is a fitting punishment for such a bad-mannered cocktease!

In some post-apocalyptic scenarios, you can have an army of degenerates sacking the entire town and forcing the police chief to watch her daughter getting gang-raped along with all her college classmates! Merit due and given!

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 10:22:38 PM »
Thanks much for the kind replies. Histbuff, I do like that apocalyptic scenario :)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1143
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 11:39:51 PM »
Well, seems like Jacob and Eric should have done a little more homework about whose daughter they're gonna slam it to!

Nice little tale, darklord. Loved when they were stripping her naked.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

dawnamber
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 05:18:01 AM »
Loved it. And the shorts. Though they aren't too short. A Merit and 22 million ball licks

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 12:27:19 PM »
Thanks, vile and Dawn. Appreciate all of you.

Offline JustJess_33

• Undergrad
  • Merits 619
  • Writing your fantasy!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 06:12:19 AM »
Rough ready and forced orgasm, can’t get much hotter for a quickie.
Excellent as always Darklord, merit from me. X

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2022, 10:01:53 AM »
Thanks Jess :)

Offline headlesswriting1

• Sophomore
  • Merits 31
  • It's just fiction. Let's get crazy!
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2022, 02:39:34 PM »
That was great! Thanks.

Offline bluejay
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Nothing here yet!
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2022, 12:38:55 AM »
I have been lurking on this site for a while and I have loved your stories darklord. Great work!

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2022, 03:43:31 PM »
Thanks much, bluejay.  Really appreciate you.