Author Topic: Girl Cop in the Woods  (Read 14800 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Girl Cop in the Woods
« on: September 04, 2008, 02:28:02 PM »
Girl Cop in the Woods
by SoftGameHunter
Ch 1. Should’ve Had Backup.
(M/f, bondage, nc, rape, humil)

Annie saw the smoke coming out of the woods as she patrolled along the mountain road. She grumbled to herself. There was always some yahoo out violating the no burn alert. There’d been three days of rain, but the forest service still had a burn ban in effect, rain or no rain. She was about to call in when she paused. Several times she or one of the other officers called in upon seeing smoke, and always the scene was clear by the time they got there. The fire was still smoldering, obviously recently put out. Someone had a police scanner with them when they were doing their camp cooking.

She pulled the patrol car well off the road and headed in. She was going to catch that negligent camper red handed and give him the fine of his life at the very least. It was hard to see the smoke from inside the forest, but she knew the whole area well. She eventually found what she was looking for. There was a man there, a backpacker by his looks. There was no tent, just him and a small fire and a small cooking rack resting over two stones with a frying pan sizzling. A hand held police scanner was sitting on the branch of a tree beside the ivory handled hatchet stuck in the wood, occasionally squawking.

“Hold it right there, mister!” she said as she stepped out. The man jumped when he heard her.

“What the fuck?”

“I knew we’d catch you. Didn’t you know there’s a burn ban in effect?”

“What? Uh, no, actually. I didn’t.”

“Yeah, right. I’m writing you a citation. That’s a thousand dollar fine, pal. Maybe next time you’ll be a bit more careful.”

“Oh, jeez.”

“You have some ID?”

“Yeah, yeah.” He reached into his wallet while he walked over to her, only tripping on the leaves at the last second, and lurching forward into her. She stepped back, but he grabbed her around her waist and pulled her to the ground. It took her a second to realize he was attacking her. She screamed and pulled out her nightstick, but he grabbed hold of it. They both struggled for it. Annie tried to apply her training, but it was her first real fight since joining the force.

He ended up on top of her, pushing the stick to her throat. She managed to roll and push him off. Then he slammed the stick into her belly, making her double over in pain and loss of air. He smashed it against her head, making her see spots. He flipped her onto her stomach. She felt him pull her arms behind her and handcuff her. She was helpless and at his mercy.

“Well, not so tough now, are you?” he asked as he rolled her onto her back so she was lying on her cuffed hands.

“Release me!” she said. “Don’t do this. Not over a fine.”

“Yeah, right. Listen, toots, I’m going to have fun with you whether you enjoy it or not. Now just go along with it and you won’t get hurt. It’s just going to be one of those Summer of Ravishment things you read about.”

“I don’t want to be part of the Summer of Ravishment!”

“Tough,” he said. He dragged her to a nearby tree and sat her up against it. He found the keys to the handcuffs. “Now don’t try anything, or you’ll be punished,” he told her before grabbing both hands and unlocking her.

Annie fought like a wildcat. The man had to try several times to get hold of her right arm and pull her back to the tree before he finally got her arms wrapped around the trunk and handcuffed again. Now she was stuck in place.

Now that she was secured, he seemed to relax. He quickly removed her gun, radio, and all other gear. Annie sat quietly, seething and terrified, trying not to provoke him. But when he went for her shirt it was too much.

“No! Get your hands off me!” she screamed, kicking at him and hit his stomach with her foot. He fell back, groaning but out of reach. Annie could only sit there in growing fear as he got up.

He went to his pack and pulled out some rope. Annie tried to kick at him as he approached her, but he came from the side and sat down on her legs. She could do nothing except twist around as he tied a piece of rope to each ankle. They were long pieces, and he tossed the free ends in front of her. Then he got off and grabbed one free end.

Annie tried kicking and pulling with her left leg, but he kept it wrapped around his arm as he pulled her leg out to the side and wrapped it around a tree several times before tying it off. He did the same with her other leg, spreading them out and tying them in place. Now Annie could move neither her arms nor her legs.

He began unbuttoning her shirt again. She screamed and twisted in her bonds, but it was a useless gesture. He opened up her shirt, revealing her bra and her slimmish waistline. “Nope, not good enough,” he said as he got up.

“What do you mean, not good enough?” she asked. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a camping knife. “No, wait. Please. No!”

But he grabbed her shirt instead and began cutting it from the collar down one sleeve until it fell open on her left side. He did the same on the other side and pulled the ruined garment away.

“No, please. Don’t,” she sobbed as he cut away her bra and tossed it aside with her shirt. He completely ignored her.

“Might have avoid this if you hadn’t kicked me,” he said after unbuckling her pants as he began cutting them. It took some work, but he managed to cut down both legs and pull them away. He paused to remove her boots and socks. Now she had only her panties on, and she knew she’d lose them sooner or later. It turned out to be sooner. He quickly and easily sliced through them and pulled them away.

“There, that’s better,” he said. “I always say women who get too big for their britches should be allowed to wear any.”

“You’re going to jail, you know that?” Annie spat.

“No, I don’t think so. Not many rapes lead to jail time these days.”

“I’m a police officer of the law goddammit!”

“I don’t really give a shit. You gave me grief, now I’m giving you grief. You tried to steal a thousand dollars from me. I’d say you owe me a thousand bucks in services. And lady, you’re pretty hot but you’re no thousand dollar a pop high class call-girl.”

Annie nearly roared in rage, pulling at her cuffs and bonds. This was impossible. She didn’t want it. She didn’t want to be part of the perverted rape craze that was claiming so many victims. Not that she had much choice. Or any choice.

The man calmly sat back down and attended to the bacon he was cooking. He didn’t even look at Annie while he took it off the fire and ate it. He set the pan aside and stood up. Then he walked off, back towards the road. “Hey! Don’t you leave me here!” Annie shouted at him.

“Oh, shut up already,” he replied, sounding bored. He was soon out of sight. Annie groaned in rage and humiliation. How could she have let a suspect overpower her?  She would never live it down. And if he raped her? She shuddered to think about it.

He returned twenty minutes later. “Good. Now that your car won’t attract attention we can start having some fun.”

“No!” she yelled as he knelt down in front of her naked, helpless body. “Aghh! Don’t you dare you asshole!” He was touching her breasts, gripping them and rubbing her nipples. She tried to turn away, but she had very little room to move. And when he started fingering her pussy, she was utterly helpless to prevent it. She just sat there, fuming and shaking in shame.

“Huh huh. What’s this?” he asked, pulling his finger out of her and looking closely. She knew what it was. Her wetness. Totally involuntary, completely unwanted. But still. Her face was, she was sure, beet red at the revelation. “Weh-ell, aren’t you the horny little girl cop. Can’t wait for a big bad rapist to come along and stick it in you.”

“I don’t want you to stick anything in me! Got it? Don’t you dare touch my body!” He just shook his head. He grabbed one of her nipples and began turning it.

“Tittie twister time,” he said. Annie gaped at him, shocked that he would manhandle her body in such a demeaning manner. The pain in her nipple grew, but it was nothing like the emotional shock of having her breasts treated as mere toys. They were part of her body, not playthings! But despite her attempts to pull away, he didn’t seem to notice the difference. He slowly rotated her little nub. Annie’s breasts were rather large. Her hours in the gym to maintain her athletic physique hadn’t shrunk them one bit. It meant, of course, that he had plenty of soft leeway to twist her nipple nearly a full rotation. She just groaned under the assault. He finally let go. “Okay, that was worth a dollar. Just nine hundred ninety nine to go.”

Though she was sputtering in rage, Annie was powerless to stop him. First he got undressed himself, revealing a largish cock that was already rising up for her. Then, limb by limb, he began repositioning Annie. First he lifted her legs up, tying them to other tree branches rather than just around the trunks. She hung awkwardly as he did so, her shoulders straining under the stress. Her legs were spread even wider than before. Putting ropes on her wrists first, he uncuffed her hands and re-tied them. Instead of having her hands behind her back and wrapped around the tree trunk, they were over her head, around the trunk, with the rope looped over a branch behind her. His estimates of the lengths of rope he needed were spot-on. She hung entirely off the ground, her legs splayed out wide, and her crotch hanging open at his standing crotch height. He could rape her just by stepping forward and helping himself to her charms. Her head rested against the tree so she would watch everything without having to tire her neck muscles.

Annie’s mind spun at the degradation of it all. She wanted to strangle the man with her bare hands. Here she was, a so-far respected member of the High Peaks law enforcement bureau, strung up for rape by some transient hiker. And there wasn’t a damn thing she could do to stop him or to make her pussy stop watering.

But he didn’t rape her right away. Rather, he began slapping her cunt lightly. Annie endured the latest humiliation with an attempt at grace, but he continued slapping her harder, using both hands, and making a rhythm out of it. He even began humming a bit. After a couple minutes he began adding her large, hanging tits to the drum solo. Annie could only look down, seeing her own body being slapped in time to music that only the man could hear. It wasn’t even particularly painful, which made it all the more humiliating. She retained the lucidity to think about every single humiliating act the man did to her. How could she ever explain this to anyone? How could she ever file a rape report where she told the investigator that her rapist slapped her twat and tits to the rhythm of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida?

He stopped. “Something’s wrong here,” he said. “Tell you what, officer Annie, if you can tell me what it is, I’ll credit you one hundred dollars and I won’t fix it. But you only get two guesses.”

“Fuck you!” she spat. Her face was red and her eyes puffy from trying not to cry.

“Nope. One guess remaining.”

Annie paused in her rage. She didn’t want to validate his actions, but it was clear that he was going to do what he wanted anyway. If she could reduce his planned actions by guessing… “You don’t have a condom?” she asked.

He laughed at that. “No, but at least you’re trying. No, the problem is you’ve got too much pussy hair. I’ve got to get rid of it.”

“What? No!” she cried. He went to his backpack and pulled out a razor. He took his canteen and splashed some water on her crotch. He didn’t appear to want to use any shaving cream. Annie couldn’t stop him nor could she not watch as he slid the blade down over her cunt, slicing away her hairs. It was rough, and he didn’t even splash more water on her as he went along. He slid the blade roughly over her most tender of flesh. She winced a few times as the soft skin nicked. Still, it took him little time to shave her snatch smooth and bald. He put the razor away and returned with a bottle.

“I usually save this for a special occasion,” he said, splashing the after-shave onto her cunt. Annie jerked and screamed as the alcohol soaked into the tiny nicks on her shiny new twat. He put the bottle away. “Nothing more special than making love to officer Annie,” he said. Then he began slapping her again. His hands made a much sharper sound striking her bare skin. He even slapped her harder. Annie could only hang there, her shameful shock at her mistreatment allowing her no dignity. And when her own wetness contributed to the slap-fest with audible splashing it was too much. She began to cry.

He stopped slapping her. He cock was standing up at attention. Now he stepped one step forward and casually slid his prick into her sopping wet snatch. She felt him part her and could do nothing. Physically it felt good, but it was the last thing she wanted. He began thrusting and Annie went wild at the sensation. She was crying, gasping, cursing and struggling all at once. “You fucking asshole!” she sobbed. “You goddamn fucking pervert!” He just played with her tits while continuing to rape her. His slides were calm and controlled. Annie’s response was wild and sporadic. Her breathing grew rough and ragged as she realized to her immeasurable shame and horror that she was going to cum. She was going to be forced to cum for her rapist. She couldn’t even hide it, telegraphing her growing rapture with little cries. She finally felt her insides rupture, and her cunt spasms exploded in a monster orgasm. She cried out. The man just picked up his pace, ramming her much harder and faster. The added sensation just added to her cumming, and was painful to experience. It lasted more than forty seconds that way before she felt his cum flooding her insides. He gave one final thrust and held it there, emptying into her. A bit later he pulled out entirely, leaving Annie quivering in the aftershocks of her degrading, unwanted, but overpowering orgasm. He walked around to her head and leaned down to kiss her lips. “That’s good for seventy four bucks, babe. Well done.”

It was too much. She burst into tears again, her whole body shaking from the emotional trauma. “I hate you. I hate you,” she sobbed again and again. The man ignored her as he packed up his gear in the overstuffed pack.

“Well, it’s getting late and I’ve got a lot of ground I want to cover today,” he said.

“You’re not leaving me here like this! Are you?”

“No, of course not. Fact is, officer Annie, you’re coming with me.”

She couldn’t believe it. But believe it she did as he expertly lowered her to the ground, never giving her a chance to move freely. He had her hands cuffed behind her back once more. He packed up her clothes. Worst of all was that when everything was ready he hoisted the heavy backpack onto her shoulders, strapped it in place, and made her carry it as they began walking. He had a rope tied around her neck that he used to guide her as they walked along. The forest ground was more or less soft from the fallen leaves and other coverings, but her bare feet were unaccustomed to it, especially with the added weight of her captor’s pack. But he seemed in no hurry to rush her. Though she was soon dripping with sweat, they made a modest but steady pace deeper and deeper into the mountains.

They did finally stop for a late lunch, though he gave her only half a sandwich. He bent her over a log and raped her doggie style after eating. Annie grew hot and bothered, but he was much quicker this time and finished with a grunt before she was able to cum. It was worth fifty bucks, he told her. As he strapped the backpack onto her once more she was horrified to find that she’d wanted to cum. She told herself it was only because if she had to suffer, she could at least get some kind of pleasure. She developed chills when she realized as they began walking that she’d essentially paraphrased the old line, “If rape is inevitable, you may as well lie back and enjoy it,” and she had meant it. If he noticed, he gave no indication.

It was a thoroughly demoralized Annie that trekked through the woods, naked, hauling a heavy pack for her rapist. As a law officer she knew how many rapes had been going on across the country for some time. She could be reasonably sure of two things. She would not be harmed, and she would be humiliatingly mistreated for hours, days, or longer. Three things. He probably would never be caught, and she would have to live with what he did to her with no hope of payback. Ever.

It was a thoroughly tired Annie that finally was allowed to sit down an rest when they stopped for the evening. It was still light out, but past six. Annie had some idea of where they were. They’d been hiking more or less down the mountains, but were currently quite far from any towns or roads. Her chances of rescue were remote. She had no chance to help herself out either. The man secured her by looping a rope around her neck and tying it to a tree branch. She could stand, but with her hands cuffed behind her back she had no way of releasing herself. She was effectively tethered there while he set up the camp. Tethered and forced to await what he would surely do to her.

He didn’t speak to her the whole time he set up his tiny tent and began a cooking fire. “Damn it, you’re not supposed to have an open fire!” she finally blurted out. He shook his head and smiled.

“That’s what you break your silence for? To repeat the same old silliness? Do you want to try to give me another large fine?”

Annie paused. She forced herself to shake her head. “No,” she replied. She didn’t want another thousand dollars added to her own “debt” to him.

“Oh, good. I’m glad you see reason. For that, I’ll knock fifty off your total. You owe me eight hundred now.” She nearly opened her mouth to correct his math, but thought better of it and remained silent.

He cooked a supper of hamburgers, finishing off his supply. She was relieved that he made one for her, as she was nearly starving. He made her eat it standing where she was, away from the fire, still tethered. She continued standing there as he pulled out the police scanner. Finally! She could hear what was happening in the search to find her. Unfortunately, he sat down some distance away from her and turned it on very low. She couldn’t hear a thing.

“Hey!” she called to him. “I need to use the bathroom.”

“Go in the woods,” he told her.

“Well can you let me off here?”

“Officer Annie, you’re in the woods now. If you need to piss, do it.” She stood there, mortified. She couldn’t even squat down as she’d managed to do, outside of his sight, during lunch. She didn’t know if she could in front of him, though he was sitting some ways away. But she was learning that she’d have to do a lot of degrading things if she wanted to get through her ordeal. She lifted one legs as well as she could and tried not to dribble too much urine down the side of her other legs. It was not entirely successful.

She stood there for quite a while longer, wondering when he would do anything. He was just listening to the radio. But he was so far away, so perhaps he didn’t hear the sound of hikers nearby that she heard. Yes, there were definitely footsteps. And faint voices. She didn’t hesitate a moment longer. She screamed for all she was worth. “Help me!” she shrieked, putting all her strength into her voice. “Help me please! Help me! Please!”

The man was up like a shot, dropping the radio and running to her. He quickly and roughly clamped his hand over her mouth. She tried to scream through it until he pinched her nose shut as well. At once her air ran out. She jerked and struggled, but couldn’t open an airway to her lungs. They burned. But the voices – there were at least two of them – were rushing towards her now. They were close. Very close.

“Son of a whore!” the man snarled and took off in the other direction. He didn’t stop for anything in the camp. Annie was left standing, naked, humiliated, and alone, but with rescue in sight. Ten seconds after he was out of sight, her two rescuers burst into view. They were both men, and they quickly gawked at her naked, tied body.

“Thank you!” she cried. “A man was here! He kidnapped me! I’m a law officer. Please, just get me down from here.”

“Yeah, of course,” one of them said. He took out a pocketknife and began sawing at the rope above her neck. The other man went to the pack and gear the man had left behind. He peered through it all intently, and picked up the ivory handled hatchet.

“Hey Tom, look familiar?” he asked, holding it up for the man who’d just freed her to sit down.

“No shit,” her rescuer, Tom, replied. He looked around and then shouted. “Hey Jake! Jake! Get your ass back here! It’s Tom and Rick!”

“What?” Annie said, dimly. Had she heard correctly? She was suddenly aware again of how naked she was, aside from the handcuffs she still wore. She started to stand up, but Tom put his firm hand on her shoulder. A moment later her captor, Jake, re-appeared.

“Jesus Fucking H. Christ!” he said, visibly relieved. “You bastards scared the shit out of me!”

“Who’s the babe?” Rick asked, motioning to Annie. Jake strode rapidly over to her and grabbed the remaining rope around her neck, yanking her to her feet and mauling her left tit with his free hand. She cringed and cried out.

“This is officer Annie,” he snarled. “She’s our toy for the evening. Aren’t you, bitch?”

“Fuck you!” she screamed, trying again to pull away. He just squeezed harder, digging his nails into her tender tit flesh. She felt to her knees in pain. He kept squeezing and twisting. “Yes!” she finally sobbed. “Yes, I’m your toy. Please, stop hurting me. Please oh please!”

“Well guys, you heard the lady,” Jake said. They circled around her, and the fun began.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
Re: Girl Cop in the Woods
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 02:28:36 PM »
Ch 2. Night by the Campfire
(M+/f, bondage,  serious,  nc, rape)

Annie practically didn’t know what hit her. They grabbed her and hurled her to the ground. There were more hands on her body than she could count. It wasn’t subtle. It was a pure gang-rape.

She slid in the dirt as they manhandled her into position. She cried out as the first cock pushed into her snatch. There was no lube, and the pain was terrible. She couldn’t even tell who it was since they were standing over her, grabbing and poking and clawing. Only at the last moment did she feel the cock poking at her anus. She was on her side, half lying on a fallen tree. The rough bark scratched her skin. But when the cock reached her ass, she forgot everything else. Deep horror filled her.

Annie was an anal virgin. She’d hoped to always stay one. She never knew if the cock in her ass was lubed or not. She only felt the tearing away of her poor sphincter, and her scream sent the birds of the forest flying away. Tears gushed from her eyes as she tried frantically to pull away. Her hands were still tied, and the rope around her neck kept her from pulling away too hard.

Then there was the cock in her face, poking at her nose and mouth. “Open up, bitch!” She sobbed and clenched her jaw shut. It was too much. But suddenly she could no longer breathe at all. The rope was pulled hard on her neck. For ten seconds she tried and failed to gasp for air. Then the pressure was gone. She took the cock fully into her mouth. “Work that tongue, bitch. I know you know how.” She did know how, and she did as she was told. The pain was subsiding, but the shame and the overall sensation were unbelievable. She’d never in her life comprehended a triple fuck. But now all three of her holes were filled. Filled with cocks, sliding in and out at different paces. Filling her always.

It went on and on. The pain in her ass lessened, and was not much worse than in her cunt. Her body felt speared from so many attackers.  “Oh yeah!” one of them said. The cock in her ass stopped, held deeply inside of her. At that moment she suddenly tasted the hot, salty goo spurt out from the cock in her mouth, filling her mouth and throat. Fingers pinched her nose shut.

“Drink up, whore.” She swallowed. She had swallowed cum before. She still wanted to gag. She felt the third cock unloading its jism into her belly down at her cunt. All were still inside her. And then, as if on cue, all three men pulled back from her. She was suddenly empty and unsupported. Her body fell from the log to the ground. She was still bound. She lay shaking on the dirty surface below her. Her ass felt like it was still gaping open. Twice already her pussy had been raped. And her attacker’s cum taste still filled her mouth. It was a feeling of violation like no other.

She continued shaking and gagging. They tied the rope around her neck to the log and let her be for a while. She was facing away from them, but realized they were sitting and eating, laughing and chatting among themselves. She wanted to roll over at last, but she didn’t dare move. She didn’t want them to notice her. She would have crawled away had she been free to move. But she wasn’t and she knew it. As the light faded, she almost hoped they would forget her for the night. It would be a bad night, but she couldn’t stand the thought of being touched again. Not for anything.

“Alright, slut, break time’s over,” Jake told her as he walked over. He grabbed hold of her and turned her over so she faced them again. “Gonna be a good girl, officer Annie?” he asked her. “Because we can always encourage you if you need it.”

“No, I’ll do what you want,” she said. Her voice was weak and hollow sounding. Not her own at all. She was tired and beaten down. And now they were going to rape her again. He untied her hands and pulled her to her feet. Closer to the campfire they stood her up and tied the rope around her neck to a tree branch. She had plenty of room to move about. But as they sat down, she couldn’t make a run for it. Not without stopping to untie herself first.

“Okay, we’ve discussed it,” Jake told her. “Your performance earlier doesn’t count towards what you owe me. That was punishment. You still owe eight twenty five. And for not correcting my mistake earlier, you now owe nine twenty five.” Another tear rolled down Annie’s cheek. “Now, dance.”

“Dance?” she asked. She began awkwardly hopping from one foot to the other. “There’s no music.” Tom turned on the radio and found a music station. It gave her something to focus on. In fact, she concentrated all her effort onto the music. She tried not to think about the men humiliating her by making her dance like a whore in front of them. But they were specific in their demands. She had to put her hands where they told her, squat as they told her, gyrate when they told her to, bounce, thrust, and twist as they told her to. She had some vague notion of how to do erotic dances and simply tried to do them.

The show lasted easily for more than an hour. Annie was so tired when it ended finally that she nearly dropped onto the ground when they allowed her to. She was at her wits end. They even made her spread her pussy lips for a while while she wiggled and licked her lips lustily. There wasn’t a part of her body that she hadn’t displayed to them.

She had no strength to resist then when they bent her over a fallen log and began fucking her again. They came one after the other this time, two in her cunt and one painfully in her ass. She halfheartedly tried to struggle, but had come to realize she was powerless to stop any of it. Officer of the law or not, she was a rape victim that night. Nothing more.

It was dark finally, but the men seemed in no hurry to sleep. Gathering together enough rope, they moved to their next stage. Hanging her from the trees. Upside down. Spread eagle. They used exposed roots to tie the ropes holding her hands. Her legs were splayed wide apart, all her weight on her bound ankles. Struggling and pulling with her arms just added to that weight. She felt vaguely nauseous as the world turned upside down and her blood rushed to her head. It was an exhausting nightmare.

“Oh no, please,” she sobbed as she saw them pulling thin branches from nearby saplings and pulling the leaves off them. Tom was the first to swish it through the air in a practice stroke. She tried to struggle, but her body was stuck. She could go nowhere. “Please don’t hit me!” she wept. “Please.”

“Relax, officer Annie,” Jake told her. “It’ll reduce your debt. You want that, don’t you?” She could only cry more. He stepped up and slashed the branch across her hanging, inverted tits. “Don’t you?” he repeated louder as she jerked and shrieked.

“Yes.” She just answered as she was supposed to. Once she calmed down, she realized that the pain was not as bad as she’d expected. But now as they circled around her, she cringed and whimpered without control. Every time she saw one of them move his hand she flinched. It was awful. And they had yet, except for Jake’s one time, to hit her. That changed soon enough though. Without warning one of the slender branches passed not through the air, but onto her buttocks. She cried out, tensing up. Another one hit her back. Then her legs. Her belly. Her tits again. Her right arm. Her foot. Rick was the one that finally freaked her out. Standing right in front of her, he even touched it to her cunt first, sliding it around her open gash. She whined and her whole body went rigid with terror. He deliberately raised the branch up and brought it down on her slit.

She screamed loud and long, though once again the pain wasn’t what she’d expected. As they continued striking her, she realized, to her very, very slight relief, that the branches were fairly soft and not very damaging. Even so, she wept and flinched with every single strike on her sensitive, naked skin. And it just went on and on. The guys talked about football, golf, the upcoming elections, bootie, and barbeque. Anything except what they were doing to her. And eventually she stopped caring.

And eventually they stopped hitting her as well. They lowered her to the ground. Her hands were still tied to various roots. She was on her back, but sort of curled up partially on her side, sobbing lightly. She could never, she realized, put this rape behind her. How could she ever get past it?

She only noticed the men again when she heard pounding of metal on woods. She turned to see them driving stakes into the ground. It looked bad for her. And indeed it was. Once the stakes were ready, they untied her again, only to re-tie her one final time. She was spread-eagled, face up lying on the ground. Her crotch was on a slight mound, pushing her cunt upward. And the men got undressed again. She could only lie there, as helpless and vulnerable as she could be, while one after the other of them raped her cunt. Her body was wracked with sad, hopeless sobs. When all of them were done, they gave her a long drink of water and then retired for the night. It was a warm night, and the fire was still burning nearby. Annie grew stiff and sore. She stared up into the night sky, hurting, shamed, weak. It was an impossible ordeal that she desperately wanted to end. But for now, she could only lie there, naked, in a single, unmoving position. Sleep eventually came, but a pitiful and useless sleep it was.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 02:29:08 PM »
Ch. 3 The Freedom Trail
(M+/f, bondage,  nc, rape, humiliation)

She awoke to the smell of bacon cooking, but it took her tired, addled mind a moment to realize that what actually woke her was the man’s cock thrusting into her sore pussy. She cried out, but was still bound tightly. The one over her, Tom was his name, was laughing at her sudden distress. Then the sun was blotted out as another form loomed over her face and a second cock went into her mouth. She couldn’t even see whose it was, but his smelly ball sack was lying on her nose. She began to sob.

“Cheer up, officer Annie,” Jake said from over by the fire. “You’re down to four hundred fifty now, and these guys will bring it down to an even three hundred. You’ve practically done it all, and in under a day. You may be free by this afternoon. You should be proud.” His mocking tone only made her cry more. She knew he was just another low-life rapist, and his words should mean nothing, but she was too well-raped to keep her emotions in check. So she cried. The two men finished with her in due time, dumping their cum in her snatch and all over her face respectively.

The men ate their breakfast while Annie remained staked to the ground. She didn’t even think about food, though her stomach was rumbling. She just wanted them to tire of her and let her go. Then two  men ate quickly and left, paying her no further attention. Jake finished his coffee and walked over to her.

“Okay, you little bitch, let’s get some straight talk in, okay? I don’t want to haul your worthless ass around with me all day long, and you don’t want to be here. But you will, most certainly, pay off your debt to me. So we’re going to speed some things up this morning. How much does your uniform cost?”

“Uh, about one fifty,” she whimpered.

“Well it’s damaged, so I’ll give you fifty to give it up for good. Now you’re at two fifty.” He pulled the shredded remains of her uniform from the pack and tossed them onto the fire. She watched in dismay as her only hope at clothing went up in smoke. Her boots, too, went in. While she was lost in despair, Jake undressed and mounted her, driving his cock into her battered cunt. She only let out a slight whimper this time. He thrust at her for about ten minutes before shooting his load into her belly.

“One fifty,” he said as he got up and began getting ready. When he finally pulled Annie up and handcuffed her she knew her freedom would have to wait longer. He put the pack on her again and they set off.

They were still going roughly downhill. Annie tried to force her brain to think of where she was. But she was so weak, hungry, and rape-shocked that she could barely concentrate on anything other than shame and walking. He led her along for hours until lunch time came. He stopped, tied her to a tree, and cooked up some more sausage and bacon. She was desperately relieved that he allowed her two links for her own lunch. He did rape her again.

They walked along in silence for another couple hours until he let her stop and take the pack off. “See, this isn’t even fun anymore,” he told her.

“It was never fun,” she said, her voice low and monotone.

“Sure it was. I saw you cumming and juicing up on me several times. You have an intense, sexual experience you can remember for the rest of your otherwise boring life. But now it’s got to end.”

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked, her fear growing. He said nothing as he fastened ropes to four trees. He was going to leave her spread eagled on the ground. She felt a pit of extreme terror grow in her belly. How long would it take for her to be found? Would she be rescued at all?

It grew worse. He tied her spread eagled, but lifted entirely off the ground, with all four limbs splayed wide. And when he stepped up to her to fuck her, again, all he had to do was shove it in. His grinding took nearly a half hour this time, and Annie’s cunt was so raw and tender she was screaming again with each thrust. It was a desperate relief to finally have him finish. With all her obvious pain she still hoped he hadn’t notice that she’d cum twice.

He started another fire, a small one this time. And on it he placed a small tin can. She stared at it for a moment before realizing that he’d been collecting the grease from all the burgers, bacon, and sausage he’d been cooking.

“No, please!” she sobbed. “Don’t burn me!”

He didn’t answer, but walked up to her with her own cell phone. “We’re about a half mile off the road where Route Six crosses Mueller Creek. I’m going to call for a tow truck. It should arrive after thirty minutes or so. No more than an hour I would think. All you need to do is scream for them.” He stepped away from her to make the call, returning a few minutes later. He took the can of grease from the fire and touched it with the tip of his finger. “Perfect.”

“Please, what are you doing?” she begged. He took out a small camping funnel from the pack and stuck the narrow end deep in her snatch. Her eyes flew open wide as she realized his intentions. It sickened her. “No! Please, don’t! Why! Why why why?”

He ignored her disgusted pleas and poured the warm but not scalding grease into her snatch. Annie had never felt more revolted in her life. “Pig’s grease for a pig,” he said. He stopped and turned to her. “You aren’t like a Jew or a Muslim or anything, are you?”

“No,” she sobbed. He shrugged.

“Oh well.” He finished pouring and took the funnel out. He kicked dirt on the fire and packed everything back up. He approached her one final time, pulling out her own nightstick and waving it at her. Then, without any initial taunting, he jammed it right up her greasy cunt. Annie shrieked as the length of it was buried inside her, with only the handle sticking out obscenely. Finally, he produced her own gun and slid the trigger guard over the handle of the nightstick so the gun rested against her twat. She couldn’t shake either of them off.

“So long, officer Annie. And next time you think about confronting a man, try to remember your place. Bye.”

With that he walked off, leaving her alone in the woods. Her body was drained of energy and sore everywhere. She couldn’t imagine how she would ever recover from it all. She couldn’t imagine how she could live down the shame of how they were going to find her. And given how many women were being raped with impunity lately, she couldn’t escape the awful thought that when the tow truck crew found her, if they found her, they might decide to have  some fun of their own. As helpless, humiliated, and obscenely displayed as a woman could be, Annie could only wait to find out if her ordeal would really end.

Offline beth84

• Senior
  • Merits 28
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 08:57:09 PM »
wow... is it weird how much I liked this story?

oh well, I don't care, I loved reading it!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 09:51:23 PM »
wow... is it weird how much I liked this story?

oh well, I don't care, I loved reading it!
I can't say if it's weird that you liked reading the story, but I know it's not weird that I'm glad you liked it. Very glad.  :police:

Offline deepfister
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »
Nice Story. I would love being part of her entertainment. ;D

Offline sweet.and_shy

• Sophomore
  • Merits 7
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 03:09:14 PM »
great story I loved it thank you very much
whip me spank me cum on me then get the hell out

Offline meanguy
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 07:15:34 AM »
Very good story.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 08:27:33 AM »
Thanks, all. This does seem to be my most popular tale.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 03:48:20 PM »
Oh wow.  I've been around here for a while but haven't found this buried treasure.  Awesome work. 

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2016, 08:49:10 PM »
Fuck! I've been around this site for a long time and never found this one! It's damn good! Thanks for bumping it up Archon!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2016, 03:54:27 PM »
Fuck! I've been around this site for a long time and never found this one! It's damn good! Thanks for bumping it up Archon!

Ditto on that. How I missed this one I will never know, but sure glad I found it

dawnamber
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2022, 01:09:32 AM »
good Lord this was sexy hot. Merit for sure

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2022, 04:42:29 PM »
now this is proof that SoftGameHunter is indeed a "Must Red Author" on this site. A perfect tale that flows logically  and is one hell of a sexy read! Merit to you sir!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2022, 04:55:56 PM »
Wow, this story (one of my earliest) is just the gift that keeps on giving.