Author Topic: Preppy Aid Workers In Burkina Faso (interracial, humiliation, oral, some anal)  (Read 21186 times)

Sphinx7
Warning! You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please leave now. We don't advocate rape or non-consensual sex. This is only a work of literary fiction, and if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Persons who commit rape are despised everywhere. But these fantasies are permitted, so long as real people are not hurt, in the interest of furthering artistic and educational discussion.

All characters featured in this story are at least 18 years old; the words "teenage", "teen girl" and "preppy/college girl" all refer to girls aged 18 or 19 only.

*********************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 1 --- The Preppy Couple

Anita was all excited as she got off the plane in Ouagadougou Airport, proudly walking hand in hand with Chad, her super-cute boyfriend she had been so madly in love with for the last couple of months. Personality, she said, is always more important than looks, yet she had dumped her average-looking caring boyfriend of three years for super-hot Chad.

"He's so cute! So handsome!" the cloud-happy teenager kept repeating to her jealous friends.

Spending two months as humanitarian workers in Burkina Faso had been Chad's idea.

The volunteering organization had told them Burkina Faso was a perfectly safe African country. Chad inquired no further, and the happy-go-lucky couple of 18-year-old preppies had packed their suitcases and boarded the flight from Philadelphia to Paris in business class, where they had spent a week in glamorous style, and lastly from Paris to Ouagadougou, wherefrom they joined with a few other aid workers and were driven to the village where they would both be doing aid work for the less-fortunate... and taking nice pictures that would make them look awesome in their Facebook and Instagram accounts.

Indeed, Chad couldn't wait to make selfies of himself amid all these poor kids. A friend of his had done such a trip the previous year and it had garnered so many likes and positive responses, most of them from attractive girls, and Chad had envied him, although his own Instagram account was a heartthrob for thousands of girls who were all jealous of "lucky Anita".

Chad could be abusive to Anita. When they had sex, it was his way or the highway, but Anita was so much under his charm spell that she submitted to all his kinks; after all, he was so loving and gorgeous! Chad had learned how to manipulate girls from his father, who had recently remarried with a girl only five years older than Anita.

"What a fucking shithole of a place!" Chad thought when they were being driven to the village that would be their home for the next two months, dead in the middle of nowhere in the vast expanses of sahel. With a father rich and privileged enough to be the owner of Merion Golf Club in Pennsylvania, Chad could afford to look down on Africa from high up above. But above all else, he loved to look good and craved the praise and attention. He yet had much to learn from Life.

The only reason he had chosen Anita to become his girlfriend was her look of virginal innocence, a look that always aroused his darkest self. When they were intimate, he loved to dominate her and make her do things she was clearly not comfortable with. The debasement of a nice, innocent girl gave him an unparalleled rush of satisfaction. With Anita, he'd also had the added thrill of stealing another guy's girlfriend.

The volunteer organization had conveniently forgotten to tell the prep-school couple that Burkina Faso was no longer the safe country it was cracked up to be. As of late, rebel soldiers had been roaming the savannah in some regions, and there had been incidents of attacks on aid workers by Islamist armed men.

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 03:54:27 PM by HistBuff »

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 604
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
Re: Preppy Aid Workers In Burkina Faso (interracial, humiliation)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 05:42:13 PM »
This is such a perfect setup. I am dying for more! (I'm an easy mark for stories involving entitled 1st world young'uns in 3rd world or destabilized countries too).
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 06:11:44 PM »
Why do I want to see something metallic shoved up Chad's ass until it cums? Would serve the pretentious prick right! Looking for more when it's convenient to post! Merit from me!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Sphinx7
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2022, 03:23:51 AM »
This is such a perfect setup. I am dying for more! (I'm an easy mark for stories involving entitled 1st world young'uns in 3rd world or destabilized countries too).

Canada is sadly now on a slope to become a destabilized country.

Thanks for the comments, Kitty!  8)

Sphinx7
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 03:24:30 AM »
Why do I want to see something metallic shoved up Chad's ass until it cums? Would serve the pretentious prick right! Looking for more when it's convenient to post! Merit from me!

Thanks for the feedback To-Get-Her!

Sphinx7
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2022, 05:08:28 AM »

CHAPTER 2 --- Making New Friends

Chad thought he was good in French because he was a straight A student in his college class at Phillips Exeter Academy, but he soon found out that he was barely able to understand native conversations, and couldn't speak much beyond saying "hi" and asking where is the bathroom. The said bathroom displayed a level of rusticity the young preppy boy from Pennsylvania couldn't have ever fathomed before landing in Burkina Faso.

Anita, on the other hand, was quickly picking up the language. Her French was showing amazing improvement, and she went from advanced learner to almost fluent within the first three weeks of their stay. She was always ready to give a hand and the kids loved her.

Her skyrocketing French skills was mostly due to her immediate friendship with Sandrine, a Belgian volunteer from Brussels who had arrived shortly before them. They had great chemistry; after only three days, someone would have thought they were longtime friends.

Chad eyed Sandrine a lot whenever Anita wasn't looking, for the Belgian 19-year-old girl was a spicy-looking blonde with long hair, a rich complexion highlighted by the whiteness of her usual tank-top, and most of all, really lovable-looking perky breasts that blended with the type of slender beauty French-speaking women were so well known for; imitated but never equalled!

Sandrine had taken an immediate dislike for the rich dad's boy; she viewed him as a selfish prick. "In your dreams!" she thought whenever she caught him looking. She actually felt more attracted to Anita; she was bisexual with a slight leaning on the lesbian side.

Anita was getting sleep deprived and more and more tired, as Chad was expecting her to give him sex or at least serve his cock at nightime; he reluctantly gave her a break for a couple of days when she was having her period. Chad had made arrangements so they would be lodging together in their own room. If he was going to spend three months in some African shithole, there better be some good fucking to have!

One night, Chad got angry at her because she just wanted to go to sleep after a long day of work under a scorching heat. He made her feel bad about herself for "letting him down" and also threatened leaving her. The naive girl was so much infatuated that she had ended up complying; she had got on her knees and taken Chad's prick in her mouth, but she was so tired that her ministrations weren't up to par; Chad scolded her for doing a sloppy job.

Then, although he knew Anita hated this above all else, he had forcefully grabbed her delicate head and used her face and mouth as a cum dump, face-raping her with savage abandon until he had powerfully shot his load and filled her mouth, before calling her a cheap whore and ordering her to swallow his rancid jizz.

While his semen was still hot in Anita's mouth, Chad had gone to sleep without any goodnight kiss, let alone any thought about pleasuring HER. Anita was shocked with disbelief. Chad had grown more and more demanding over the last few weeks, but now he was outright abusive!

As she cried and felt like a worthless slut, Anita fell asleep with the realization that looks aren't everything in a guy. She was beginning to miss her ex, who was so gentle and considerate. Perhaps she should get in touch with Martin again once she'd be back; they were so young! 18... almost still childs; he would understand that it's OK to make mistakes.

The next morning, Mick found her silently crying in the common breakroom. She had got up early and the two of them were alone; the cook was in the next room starting to prepare breakfast. Mick was a teacher, a guide and head of security all rolled into one. He always wore camouflage fatigues, a matching ballcap and military boots. He was the proverbial tall and stocky blonde guy with a bearded face that indicated strength and manliness. The man, in his mid thirties, looked like some Irish soldier lost in Africa.

Indeed, he had spent years as a mercenary soldier and knew a lot of people in the far countryside and neighbouring Mali. He spoke perfect French and had working knowledge of the most frequently spoken local languages in Northern Burkina Faso, such as Mossi and Peul. His Middle Eastern tour of duty had exposed him to Arabic as well.

He laid a fatherly hand on her shoulder. Anita welcomed the comfort; she had immediately trusted Mick from the start. She felt she could confide in him to an extent; she told him how abusive Chad was becoming while keeping the details for herself. Mick was twice her age and quickly added two and two. She asked if it were possible to change rooms; she would love to share Sandrine's room along with the two older female aid workers.

"I don't think they'll be any problem, sweet girl! Anyway, your boyfriend acted like a fucking prick and this will teach him some manners. I'll speak to Mathilda, and I'd be damned if this won't be fixed before tonight! And sorry to hear this; a nice girl like you deserves much better. Now, let's have an early cup of coffee and tell me how's life in New Hampshire; you live there don't you? ..."

Things were quickly arranged. Turned out the head nurse, Mathilda, wasn't surprised by the request. None of the female staff liked Chad; they knew the type. They actually kept an eye on him to make sure he wouldn't take advantage of some local girl.

That very same day, a new aid worker arrived at the village. Sara Mitsuhirato was the daughter of a filthy rich business executive in Tokyo. She was a true bombshell --- hair dyed to an attractive shiny bronze, an exotic movie-star face, perky-round breasts that rode high and were snuggly contained inside a tight-fit tank-top, and Japanese eyes that looked at the world around her like she owned the place.

The common feature she shared with Chad was her poor spoken French. But the 22-year-old bombshell spoke flawless English, thanks to three years at the London School of Economics. Like Chad, she was mostly there to look good on her heavily followed Instagram account and to add another nice line on her résumé. If she added some thrilling adventure on top of this, all the better!

Chad's jaw dropped when he saw Sara.

After dinner, Mick waited outside for Chad. As soon as the teenage boy walked out, he laid a heavy hand on his shoulder...

"ALL RIGHT, SON! IT'S TIME FOR US TO HAVE A LITTLE TALK!"

Chad looked at the older, taller and much stronger man in surprised alarm. "Good!" thought Mick. He already had him in control.

"Let's go to my place and have a nice cold beer or two! I have a little plan to share with you, and I can wager a grand that you'll love this!"

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 03:48:21 PM by HistBuff »

Offline JustJess_33

• Undergrad
  • Merits 565
  • Writing your fantasy!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2022, 02:03:06 PM »
Great start so far. Really feeling the characters here. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2022, 03:07:01 PM »
First- Unless I'm mistaken the young lady in the picture of Sandrine is Kimberly Walsh of Girls Aloud fame!

Second- Chad is really proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a prick deserving punishment!

Third- Have a feeling that Mick is no better the Chad

Really interested to read where this is going to go! Merit to be awarded from me!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2022, 08:37:39 PM »
You're giving us a great line-up of characters, HistBuff.  Chad, the self-important, misogynistic, egotistic rich prick; Anita, the naive, innocent girl caught in an abusive relationship; Sandrine, the hot bi-sexual chick; and Sarah, also self-important, and well, just a babe! Let's not forget Mick, the worldly, tough, fatherly figure who doesn't take Chad's shit!

Gonna be great to see the interactions and reactions of this bunch when the rebels come calling.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Sphinx7
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2022, 03:34:21 AM »
Great start so far. Really feeling the characters here. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Thanks MagicalMarie!
I'm pleasantly surprised at how much character development I've got going in only two relatively short chapters.

Sphinx7
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 03:40:37 AM »
First- Unless I'm mistaken the young lady in the picture of Sandrine is Kimberly Walsh of Girls Aloud fame!

Second- Chad is really proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a prick deserving punishment!

Third- Have a feeling that Mick is no better the Chad

Really interested to read where this is going to go! Merit to be awarded from me!

1. I think this singer/actress would be delighted to see her cast in such a story! I always use pics of celebrities or royalty-free generic pics for my characters. This is both safe and fun!
2. Chad is one of the least likeable boyfriends I ever created in any story! He's cartoonish at this point; now, let's see if he learns life lessons later on!
3. Mick knows how to make a girl feel safe near him, but there may be more than meets the eyes!

Thanks To-Get-Her!

Sphinx7
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2022, 04:04:52 AM »
You're giving us a great line-up of characters, HistBuff.  Chad, the self-important, misogynistic, egotistic rich prick; Anita, the naive, innocent girl caught in an abusive relationship; Sandrine, the hot bi-sexual chick; and Sarah, also self-important, and well, just a babe! Let's not forget Mick, the worldly, tough, fatherly figure who doesn't take Chad's shit!

Gonna be great to see the interactions and reactions of this bunch when the rebels come calling.

Thanks vile8r!
I've got all the characters I need now! Any more than this and it runs the risk of becoming overcrowded. At least, I'd wait until a few chapters down the road to give the readers a surprise treat!  >:D

Sphinx7
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2022, 06:28:12 AM »

CHAPTER 3 --- A Little Safari Adventure

Four days later, on a fine African sunny morning, Mick was driving his trusty Jeep Wrangler on a bumpy road amid a breathtaking Sahel landscape. The roomy 4-door vehicle had enough space for Mick's four passengers -- Sara sat on the front passenger seat, looking at the wonderful landscape and taking many pictures like any self-respecting Japanese tourist.

Mick kept driving beside her and made a point in never looking down at Sara's silky-smooth legs, which were amply revealed in their rich exotic complexion by her desert-tan safari shorts, which she wore with her usual black tank-top. He also noticed the small pricey hiking boots; no doubt, these cute little feet encased there would be lovely to lick and take a sniff at... later! Mick was a disciplined gentleman.

Behind him sat Sandrine with Anita; the Belgian hot bisexual girl was constantly fidgeting with her long golden hair while speaking with pretty Anita, whose nubile looks of innocence had completely seduced her. Sandrine was on this trip solely to spend time with Anita.

Chad was biding his time, sitting in the far back with the luggage. He had followed Mick's instructions to the letter; it had been very hard to do for this teen boy who was used to getting anything he wanted effortlessly, but this was well worth the effort; he couldn't wait for what was to come in the evening and subsequent night!

He watched the Burkinabé beige landscape pass by his gaze with indifference, unphased by nature's savage beauty. He sipped water from his canteen now and then, thinking back of when Mick had shared a beer with him... and his plan. He was filled with excitement, as he was about to do something he had never done before!

Mick had laid out his plan. He had noticed Chad looking at Sara with lust on the very day the Japanese rich girl arrived. After chatting a few minutes with the self-important girl, Mick had learned valuable information. Sara loved speaking of herself. She was an avid golf player, and Mick had noticed the strong interest in Sara's exotic-lovable face when he mentioned to her that Chad was the son of the mega-rich businessman who owned the mythical Merion Golf Club in Pennsylvania, one of the most exclusive golf clubs in the world!

Thus, Sara had taken immediate interest in Chad, who was actually at the low end of her looks requirement. She had dated incredibly gorgeous fashion models, and "pretty boys" like Chad constantly hit on her with just the same success rate as a 60-year-old bus driver hitting on a 20-year-old college student. Sara was all willing to allow Chad to seduce her, because being Chad's girlfriend meant rounds of golf at Merion!

Sara was already picturing herself playing there and making a selfie of herself standing on the 18th-hole fairway, right next to the famous plaque commemorating Ben Hogan's legendary iron-1 shot to the green from 200+ yards, which he masterfully pulled off back in 1950. With pics of herself playing at Merion, her Instagram account would be propelled up to the next level!

And if Chad turned out to be great in the bedroom, then all the better! But this wasn't her main motive. For amazing sex, she had a stud of a lover waiting for her in London -- one of UK's top soccer players. She also had a fling with Michael Chang, the tennis legend from the 90s and he was perhaps getting older, but truly AMAZING in bed! Only thinking of him made Sara wet!

Mick had been very clear with Chad. He firmly told him to be really nice with Anita! Not to make a scene when she moved out and changed rooms to go sleep next to Sandrine's bed. On his own end of the bargain, Mick had no problem getting Anita on board with the idea of a nice safari-type tour in Burkina Faso's amazing countryside, in a perfectly safe area. They were headed for a reputable camping site, where they'd find other Western tourists.

Sandrine was the surprise/bonus element in Mick's plan. It took Sandrine only two nights to talk Anita into experiencing female-on-female pleasure. The two older female staff slept in the same room, but there was a thin wall for privacy. So the two girls were basically left to themselves, provided they avoided making too much noise.

The first night, Anita had cried and confided to Sandrine that Chad was a selfish lover who never thought of pleasuring her; it was always HIM first, second and last! This had opened the door for Sandrine. The next night, she had easily persuaded Anita to let her touch and kiss her. Anita had never really considered doing "stuff" with other girls, but she simply never gave much thought to this aspect of her sexuality. She had assumed she was heterosexual, but when she had Sandrine's lovely face close to hers, she had found herself curious to experiment something new.

Sandrine's kiss had been very sweet and tender! Before long, the two girls had been titillating each other's tongue and their kissing had grown wilder and more passionate.

Anita had felt Sandrine wouldn't be as selfish as Chad, and rightly so! Sandrine had softly gone under Anita's sleeping camisole and caressed her nubile breasts, before softly tucking the camisole all the way up, uncovering Anita's coveted boobs! Anita couldn't believe how good Sandrine's tongue felt on her hardening nipples! No one had ever caressed her so softly, gently and skillfully! She couldn't even had done it as well to herself!

Then Sandrine had gone down on her and Anita got her very first properly done cunnilingus. Sandrine's cunnilingual skills blew Anita's ex out of the water! She had to bite into her pillow to avoid groaning out at the top of her voice when she climaxed hard, picturing herself alone in the middle of the forest, and found out by a pair of fat 60-something hunters wearing dirty black-and-red plaid shirts, who used her with surprisingly long and hard dicks, their screams of bliss echoing under the green forest canopy as they each filled her up with massive loads of their geezer cum!

At the end of this, Sandrine had left Anita utterly panting and registering her life-changing experience. It had been so good! Of course, Anita pleasured Sandrine back. Sandrine gave her new pupil useful tips as to how to go about it. A little training goes a long way! It ended with Sandrine trying to keep her moaning low and climaxing less from skill than the knowledge that it was from Anita's tongue she was getting this!

Chad had seen how weirdly close Anita and Sandrine had become, but Mick was watching him, making sure he was following his instructions! Chad laid low, perhaps for the first time in his life. He even apologized to Anita for his conduct the last night they had slept together.

Anita was positively astonished by this change in Chad, who was suddenly becoming hard at work with what needed to be done in the village. Was Chad moving on? Already? Anita felt a pang of worry in her heart. Perhaps she had been a little too harsh on him! Chad took off his shirt as he helped digging a well. Anita watched Chad's physique and this quickly aroused her!

Sara saw Chad's physique and was unphased. She had seen much better! She nonetheless approached Chad and had a lengthy chat with him, smiling at him all the time, getting touchy on his arms and shoulders and making sure he noticed her high-riding breast shapes from her tight-fit tank-top. Anita looked at the two of them and became fuming-jealous! The fucking bitch! She wanted to steal her Chad!

But then, Sandrine's kisses soothed her. Anita felt so much confusion running amok in her young mind. "Eighteen years old... almost still a child!" she thought as Sandrine performed another divine cunnilingus, soon making her lose her sense of time and place; bringing her mind back to the Washington State forest with the old dirty hunters using her like a cheap whore, driving their shafts deep inside her tight girliness and making her feel their unflinching manliness! Sandrine was only a year her senior, but to Anita, it felt like she was a decade older! Anita was clearly the pupil, and Sandrine the teacher!

Such was the state of things when they embarked on the Jeep Wrangler safari trip. Chad had zero problems convincing Sara to come along. Mick's original plan had been to make Sara sit on the front passenger seat, and Chad with Anita in the back seat, where Chad would be well-behaved so Anita would start to forgive him.

Sandrine proved to be the wild card. But it ended up easing up the tension when Anita learned that Sara was coming! She had started making a scene! There was no way she was letting Sara go on this trip! But Mick softly spoke to her. Making sure his words were out of Sara's earshot, he said Sara would be with him all the time. Indeed, Anita saw Sara taking her seat next to Mick and calmed down.

Mick simply told Sara she would have a commanding view to take pictures of the landscape from the front passenger seat. Sara had readily jumped up and into the offered seat. Easy-peasy lemon-squeezy!

Sandrine had proven to be a further convincing element; Anita was soon her usual cheerful self. Being close to Sandrine felt so strangely good!

There they went! Sara with Mick up front, Sandrine leaning close to Anita and cuddling her in the backseat, and Chad biding his time and reclining on a luggage bag, watching the yellowish countryside go by with boredom.

Mick's intentions for their first camping night, as he had unfolded them to Chad, was nothing less than spiking the drinks to make the girls compliant to what he had in mind. He knew Chad's type; he was sure the bored out rich lad would find thrill and excitement in this! So low-risk after all!

Once the girls would be out of commission, Chad would punish Anita all he wanted for leaving him to sleep alone! But not before Mick himself had taken his turn inside the nubile girl and filled her up with his seed! Chad could have Sara first! Sandrine would be a nice bonus for later.

"What an awesome trip this was going to be!" thought Chad.

He would be sure to take many compromising pictures of Anita, so he could later blackmail her into complete obedience to all his kinks and whims. After this, she would be his personal sex slave! And Sara... Yeah! What an incredible fuck she was going to be! After this, he would be dating Sara, inviting her over to play golf in Merion, and keeping Anita as his second-string fuck.

Mick would drug Sara and Anita just enough to make them compliant and willing to drink more alcohol; he wanted to rape Anita with her being awake so he could look into her eyes. Sara would let Chad fuck her anyway. Sandrine would be drugged hard enough to sleep through the night.

Chad knew he was going to adore watching Mick fuck Sandrine senseless as an added bonus, for he hated the lesbian bitch! Then he'd have her from behind, perhaps raping her in the ass!

However, Mick did not tell his entire plan to Chad. Far from it.

In mid-afternoon, they stopped by a gorgeous landscape for a quick bite and a bathroom break in a place that Mick meticulously checked for safety first. You didn't want to get bitten by a savanna forest cobra when relieving your bladder or bowels.

Sara was overjoyed! She took pictures upon pictures of the landscape, and selfies upon selfies! Under Anita's fuming gaze, she took a nice selfie of herself with Chad wrapping his arm around her shoulders. Chad was a gentleman, biding his time.

As he pretended to contemplate the far horizon and commented on the landscape's amazing beauty, Mick looked at his watch. It was 3:30 PM. Then he saw a metallic flash. The flash quickly repeated itself three times. This was the signal. His buddies were watching them with binoculars.

Sandrine saw the flashes too. This made her uneasy. A deep voice from within told her something was off. But then, Anita turned at her and gave her a killer smile! Ohhh... She was so beautiful! Sandrine loved the innocence in this youngster! She very much enjoyed being the dominating teacher, and Anita was such a perfect pupil! Sandrine couldn't wait to have her in her arms again tonight!

She would make sure they spend the night together in their own hut (the camping site was fitted with straw huts). As far as she was concerned, Mick and Chad could have a threesome with Sara, double-team on her and make her their plaything the whole night through; this would teach the entitled bitch some manners!

Fifteen minutes later, all plans for everybody except Mick were changed.

Mick suddenly turned to the right into a narrow, winding trail. He said he was taking them to a place where the sight was simply out of this world. This wouldn't be long at all. Then they'd be at the camping site within the next hour.

He stopped the Jeep at a remote clearing, next to a majestic baobab, standing tall on a dark trunk even wider than the Jeep's full length!

"Why are we stopping here? There's not much of a sight here..." said Sara, looking all around her with surprise, yet with her usual own-the-place confidence.

Mick stepped out of the ivory-white Jeep. He was holding the 9 mm pistol he had meticulously hidden, pointing it at his surprise-frozen passengers!

"ALL RIGHT! EVERYBODY OUT! NOW!" he barked, his benevolent facade gone and replaced with a stern face with lights of anticipated pleasure glistening in his eyes, his face suddenly gone malevolent with a touch of sinister amusement. He had them!

"WHAT?!" said Sara.

Watching Sara's own-the-place confident expression instantly morphing into terror was priceless for Mick! This rich slut was going to have it for all her money's worth!

"OUT! I SAID OUT!!! DON'T MAKE ME SHOOT YOU! THIS IS A HOSTAGE TAKING! MOVE! YOU TOO RICH BOY! MOVE YOUR SORRY ASS! NOW!!!" Mick was now using his mercenary Sergean't voice.

The terrified youths stepped out of the Jeep. Anita looked at Mick with utter disbelief! She had been trusting him like a big brother! Oddly enough, Annie Lennox's Sex Crime:1984 tune rang in her mind -- she loved Eurythmics (https://youtu.be/MDQ7dq7a8T4); this reminded her home, the far-away home she had left behind in New Hampshire, in the Land of the Free. Unreachable.

As they stepped out with their hands up in the air, they heard approaching vehicles. Soon, three beat-up pick-ups materialized into sight. These pick-ups were filled with black African men wearing some sort of rusty-yellowish khaki fatigues; all armed to the teeth; all having a midnight-black face with eyes looking at the girls like vultures closing in around a piece of meat.

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 03:48:57 PM by HistBuff »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
Is it wrong for me to think that The negroes are going to double cross Mick and keep the girls from themselves! Looking forward to reading where this goes from this point on! Merit awarded from me!

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 604
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
I like that you included the link to your song. That was a unique touch. Now your painstaking buildup is about to pay off. You've been building up the anticipation. Can't wait to see what comes next. Merit from me (naturally).
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine