Author Topic: Revolt In The North Pole  (Read 1975 times)

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 711
Revolt In The North Pole
« on: December 24, 2021, 01:57:31 PM »
The following story is a work of fiction, meant only to satisfy adult fantasy.  All characters are over the age of 18.

It was not the North Pole of Christmas imagery, where tiny elves work industrial magic for Santa on Christmas Eve.  The North Pole Sales and Services was a booming commercial business supplying toys and what nots to all the big retailers.  The current CEO and operator,  Candice Peters, had succeeded her husband and founder,  Calvin Peters when he passed away.

The brisk, break your neck pace, the employees endured was offset by the annual year end bonus. A generous portion of the profits were divided among the employees at the annual Christmas party.

Candace was all decked out for the gala event, in a form hugging red dress, that showed her figure quite generously.  This Mrs. Clause was not the frumpy, white haired old lady of the North Pole legends.  Candice was a knock out, and everyone suspected she had married Morgan for his money, (And he married her for some hot piece of ass)

With business officially sidelined, and the employees happily gathered, Candice made her grand entrance, looking like a movie star walking the red carpet at the Oscars.   She strutted to the microphone and gave a summary of the year's business.  Sales were in a slump due to Covid, shipping backlogs, and what have you.  Then, from her tantalizing lips came the atomic bomb.  There would be no bonuses this year.

An uneasy hush fell over the hard working employees.  Faces stared in disbelief, jaws dropped, and eyes bugged out.  No Bonuses! What the hell?

Candice gave a song and dance about next year being better and the promise of a bigger bonus to make up for this one.   The festive mood of the food and drinks turned sour.  Employees began to mumble among themselves.

In a corner,  six male coworkers talked among themselves, and they knew exactly what they were going to do.  Fuck this job, and fuck Candice Peters. Fuck her as in literally.

While many recovered and went ahead with the party to save some of the season's merriment, the six lads waited in the shadows and followed Candice back to her house.   Among them, one of them did errands for them, and knew the security code.  The code was entered, the door opened and the six males crept up the winding staircase towards Candice's bedroom.

She had just removed her dress and was standing in front of the mirror and in a pair of black lace underwear when a movement from the side caught her attention.  Before she could scream a hand had cupped her mouth and she was walked backwards toward the bed.  As he hands were held behind her back, she was soundly stripped naked and shoved onto the bed.

"This is the season of giving, you cold hearted bitch, and we are here to do to the giving.  We are going to give you the fucking of your life!"

Poor Candice.  She was trussed up in a pose that was not only humiliating, but one that granted free access to bother her holes.  The men had secured a bar used in bondage, and forced Candice's arms and legs straight up, then locked them in the hellish bar.   They then stuffed her mouth with a ball gag, and proceeded to get undressed themselves.

The first man up, stroked his fat cock to hardness and ran the head up and down her slit before ramming it in and sinking it deep inside her.  With the ball gag securely in place, all the bound victim could do was to moan and groan in protest as he ravished her cunt at will.

"Here comes your present," He groaned as he emptied his balls deep inside her before slowly pulling out.

The second male was a stocky black man. His ebony skin shone in the light of the bedroom. He guided his ten inch monster cock to her gaping hole and smirked as he drove it inside.

"Withholding our bonuses was evil, you crooked slut.  Your ole man would have given it no matter what the sales were,"He growled as his thick dick stretched her hole painfully wide.  His rapid pounding made her ample  tits jiggle like jelly.  Here is my bonus," he groaned as he shot his massive load deep into her before slowly pulling out.  He grinned in delight at the sight of her stretched hole oozing spent cum.

The third decided to try the puckered hole of her anus, and guided his throbbing cock towards it, struggling to shove it inside as Candice groaned in painful sobs.  Like the others, he raped he savagely, taking no pity on the greedy bitch, until he had filled her asshole with a load of hot, sticky cum.

The forth returned to her still gaping pussy and ravaged it for another round, ensuring that he too filled her with the full load of his cum.   The final two used her pussy and another shot at her ass, leaving Candice bound with her holes gaping open, raw, and oozing cum onto the bed beneath her.

The six men went out to a local bar and spent the rest of the night drinking, pondering on what they would tell the police, and how Candice would ever get free from the hellish contraption.

In a bizarre turn of events, a few of the female employees had went to the house to give Candice a piece of her mind.  finding her bound naked, her gaping holes pouring spent cum, they decided on another plan.  the hurried home, fetched some strap ons and gave Candice another round of rapes from the girls.   They upped the ante by filming the degrading rape and threatening her with worse to come if she breathed a word of it.

The new year started with the company under new management.  Candice had sold her shares and got a top tier job with an out of state company.  The new boss never missed a bonus.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 675
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Revolt In The North Pole
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 02:21:29 PM »
Just what I imagined when she say no bonuses! She must have been one hell of a boss if only six took offense at getting no bonus! Well i learned what ignoring what is only right- merit awarded from me!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
Re: Revolt In The North Pole
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 08:54:55 PM »
Perfect story for the holiday season!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!