Author Topic: Looking for a host for a Story Corner  (Read 215 times)

Offline Yukito

• Junior
  • Merits 8
    • Yukito's Corner
Looking for a host for a Story Corner
« on: December 31, 2021, 01:06:01 AM »
Hey.
So, my problem is as follows:
I'm currently looking at a easy website maker(no, I don't want to mess with DW or HTML) and host, as I'm planning to have a new story corner to host my stories if this site ever goes down again(I only have them here and in a MSK[Manuskript] project).
Been split between:
Google Sites: I know they aren't the best regarding maintaining content(and have very bad policies), but their website maker is easy to use.
uCoz: Have used it before, but rule 4.7.1 of the User Agreement gets me kinda worried due to my stories here(my thread is in the signature). Also, uCoz's member management feature(which is kinda complex) is a feature I would want.
So, do you guys know any other host that offers a website maker for free? Or maybe just free hosting?
I don't want any blogs(if there is another way to use Wordpress rather than as a blog, I would like to know) due to bad organization in them.
PS: About Member Management, Google Sites also allows that, but it's very shallow.
Thanks, hope to hear from you guys.

Offline Yukito

• Junior
  • Merits 8
    • Yukito's Corner
Re: Looking for a host for a Story Corner
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 12:56:55 PM »
So, the site is open and you can read basically everything in there. Only links marked with * need being approved to read, as it is an adult section.
Link is http://yukitoscorner.ucoz.co.uk
If there is a link you cannot access, tell me here. But, adult sections are restricted to approved users. Other than that, the whole site is open.

Offline Yukito

• Junior
  • Merits 8
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 03:21:03 PM »
Guestbook added to the website. Guestbook rules explained in Site Info. Link in the signature.

Offline Yukito

• Junior
  • Merits 8
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 09:23:15 PM »
Blog added to the site, along with the first post requesting reviews on a story. Link to the story is also given in the post.