Author Topic: Stalked and Caught in the Hayweaver Forest  (Read 2148 times)

Offline orpheal

• Freshman
  • Merits 14
  • にゃるほどう
Stalked and Caught in the Hayweaver Forest
« on: November 10, 2021, 05:36:42 AM »
//AN: Forgive me if this isn't the correct sub-section to post? This would be technically "fantasy genre" but I thought the "supernatural" category was as close as I could get. Let me know if it's wrong and I'll re-submit.

Wrote this story somewhere around a year, a year and a half ago, but it has never seen the light of day. It depicts an young elf stalked and raped in a forest by a tiefling (similar to a demon visually). Do not read if this setup doesn't work for you. All acts depicted here are for fantasy exclusively. All characters featured in this story are at least 18 years old.
//

It was a brown day in the Hayweaver Forest. The autumnal landscape of reds and yellows flecked against the dry canopy of bark and crisp leaves. I had been enjoying the sight of another year transforming as I made my way home from Centraal Hayweaver, the market town where I had been sent by my father to deliver an order letter. Some kind of new dwarven goat's milker, who knows, I hadn't been paying much attention to the task. It was mostly the desire for the stroll and eventual bustle of the market that had made me keen to pick up the task. Sleeping in past midday, I headed out in the late afternoon and now coming home, the sun was setting.

At the moment, I regretted dearly not leaving earlier.

After delivering the order, I hung around the market. Acquiring a drink, viewing the general goods. Soon into my endeavors I realized I had a shadow of some kind. Certain groups think for whatever reason all elves are high blood, so I wondered if this stalker thought me a golden well to be scooped from. Being on my own, and with farmer's gowns, I ordered the cheapest cider and spent not a coin on aesthetic trinkets. I hoped this would make the impression that I had nothing to offer in this regard, and soon the figure I had caught out of the corner of my eye had faded back into the crowd.

Now it was back, and there was no crowd to fade into.

I stepped off the path, hoping to lose whoever it was in the scattered oaks. It was in my blood to have light footfalls and I believed I had the upper hand. As I looked back the figure stepped off the path as well, although too far away to tell what kind of person it was. I faced forward again and skipped around trees and bush. My heart had started to accelerate, but I knew to stay calm. Probably just an average money grubber. Probably used to the bustle of streetlife, but the woods were my domain.

I looked back again and saw no figure or movement. This slowed my march, perhaps they had realized there was no use following an elf's trail. I couldn't help but let out a triumphant huff and faced forward again. Easy, no question. Hopping around a large tree, I looked up for the quickest way onto the path again, only to come to a glaring halt.

There. They were right there.

Right in front of me, not a stone's throw away stood the black cloaked figure. In this little leafy grove, surrounded by trees, it was like we had both stepped into a tiny arena.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, and staggered back. The figure didn't move. I could see now they were much taller than I, no elf for sure.

"M-May I help you?" I stammered. Perhaps this would best be dealt with formally anyway. I could show them I had no monetary value and we'd be on our way. This was a small hope, as something in my stomach flipped.

The figure took a step forward and spoke, "Have you gotten lost, little nymph?"

I blinked, surprised. The voice was mid-toned, not unmanly. There was a smile embedded in it, as though there was a joke to be told, and although I could not fully grasp why, it made my knees start to shake.

"Oh no, um…" I shifted, my hands wringing together. Realizing how tall the figure was, if I ran now he would surely catch me. "I was just... Just heading home actually."

"Is that so?" The figure was coming nearer, I could hear my breath catching.

"Y-Yes. Um, I don't have any money to lend and I really don't… I don't want to cause any trouble." Why did my voice sound so weak?

The figure approached and my legs finally broke, I took a step back but felt the roots of the tree behind me. I had trapped myself easy.

"Is that so?" He was upon me then, close. Only a foot away. My eyes rested at his shoulders and I looked up to see the deep violet of his face. Tiny horns protruded from his forehead and curved around the lip of his hood.

A tiefling.

I could feel my muscles quaking. My mouth opened slightly but no sound came out. In its absence, I carefully nodded up at him.

Sharp teeth grinning, yellow eyes glaring into mine. "Well, I don't want any trouble either. So maybe, to save us both some trouble, you can answer a few simple questions for me."

My brow furrowed, "Like what?"

"For starters, how old are you?"

Surprised by this question, I straightened myself to him. "I am 35 years old."

He let out a breath that I realized to be some kind of laugh, "35? My, my, you're but a child by elven standards."

"That is not true." The indignance was clear in my voice and it gave me a taste of courage, "I'm of full maturity by all standards. Now, I will ask you to step away and leave me be, I have to be going." I waited for him to move, but his looming presence did not shift. The sun hung low behind him, casting a golden light across the burnt forest floor.

"Hm, no, unfortunately I don't think our trouble has been saved yet. There's still a few questions unanswered. You're a very young elf travelling on your own to the Hayweaver Centraal market. You must not live very far?"

I shook my head.

"Who do you live with?"
"My father, mother… And brother."

"Older or younger?"

"Older."

"Your name?"

"Why do you want to know?" The sun had dipped a slice into the earth. I looked back up at him, fidgeting.

"Your name? It's a simple question." He closed what little distance was between us and I tilted to look right up at him.

"Linn. Now please, can I go?" I bit my lip, maybe I should have lied. I just couldn't think fast enough.

"Hm, yes. You may go, but first I need you to do one thing for me."

I didn't move.

"Take your shirt off."

Crack. A sound inside my head as everything came to a screeching stop. My insides froze all at once except my stomach which plummeted to the floor. I blinked at him, hoping I had dreamed his request.

He leered onto me, "Take your shirt off, Linn. I just want to see a full wood elf in the woods. No trouble needed."

His words didn't really matter. There was something about him that was so imposing, so intimidating, I had no thought as to what he was capable of but I could feel it surely. My shaking fingers came up to my neck and pulled at the lace twine of my tunic.

"Then you'll let me go home?" My voice was small. I wanted it to be true, that this would surely be his only request.

He nooded.

The green fabric fell away and he moved back a half step to look me over. I clasped my hands together, unable to meet his eyes.

"There. Can I go now?"

"Put your hands down, let me see."

Teeth chattering inside my mouth as I clenched my fists and lowered my arms. He tittered and raised a hand, brushing it along my right side. I flinched as his sharp fingers made their way up my skin.

"I saw you in the market, you know," His hand glanced over my nipple and stopped there, rubbing lightly. A thudding in my chest rattled my ribs as my heart pounded. "I thought, a cute little elf all on their own. Their physique looks so supple, I simply must see fully for myself."

My body tensed and I bit my lip as he pinched that spot between his fingers.

"U-Um, p-please, sir. I d-didn't… I don't want… I must get home."

"Mm," He leaned in and brought his other hand up, running over my chest. With both hands on me, I felt engulfed.

"Ah-" I let out a breath and began to move back. Moving with me, he placed one palm on my shoulder and pushed me, pinning me to the tree. The other hand reached down and grabbed the part in between my legs roughly. I yelped and grasped the hand on my shoulder. "Wh-What are you doing? S-Stop!"

The hand in between my legs rubbed viciously, bring me up to my tip toes. It was a strange sensation, although I had felt yearning of the loins, I hadn't acted on it yet in my life. And panic inside me welled up alongside the ache of my body as he jabbed at my flesh through my trousers.

"Unfortunately," The tiefling said, "I can't resist you now that you've walked me to a secluded zone and shown me your body."

The hand on my shoulder rose up to clamp around my neck and he pushed me harder into the tree. The air knocked from me, I let go of his arm and lowered my struggle. My throat jutted against his palm with the pants I let out with every push of his lower hand against me. I couldn't beat him.

"Pl-Please-" I gasped, "Please don't-don't-don't kill me…"

"Hm," He lowered his head onto my chest and suckled at my skin. I could feel his sharp teeth graze against me with a slight sting. Then he rose up, face to my face as his lower hand dug its fingers in. Beyond my control, my trousers had become wet against his force. "Alright, I won't kill you." He thumbed the lip of my waistline and pulled his hand in, suddenly feeling the moist flesh down there. "I'm going to fuck you, though."

What?

His eyes were watching me as he slid his clawed fingers inside. The hand around my neck squeezed and my arms flailed fruitlessly. He was pumping with his hand and I yelped with every insert. A small trail of spit dribbled from my mouth down my chin and my eyes stung with tears. I didn't understand. Fuck me? Why? Why here? Why in this awful way? I wanted to disappear but I could not fight, only succumb to the sensations. He seemed to know this, as there was no resistance from my lower half.

Inside me, his fingers rubbed my walls feverishly. The feeling shot straight to my head and caused my body to spasm, I clenched my legs around his hand. It felt like when I'd do it at home to myself, but his fingers could reach so much farther. Dig so much deeper. It was better, and for that, it was worse.

An audible squishing rang throughout the forest around us. It swirled with my breathy pants as the tiefling held me as easily as a doll. The sun dipped lower, twilight beginning.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard and you're going to make it so easy. You're gonna love every second of it, just as much as you're loving this."

Head spinning as tiny stars floated into my vision. From my top to bottom, an intensity was building and it pressurized every part of me, I felt it leaking out…

No, that was…

"Hm?" His eyebrows raised and he looked down as my bladder released onto his hand, running down my legs.

"Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-" Words escaped me but my voice made itself known rhythmically. It was so shameful, I hadn't done anything like that uncontrolled since I was a child.

He pulled his hand out from me and let go of my neck. All at once, my body couldn't hold itself. I went toppling down to land on my hands and knees, coughing. Trousers around my ankles, thighs slick with urine and an astounding amount of juice he had pushed out from inside me.

I felt a hand rest on my back, in between my shoulder blades, and push down. I didn't fight, lowering my face into the forest floor. A cry escaped me.

"Oh, what a mess you are. What a dirty, dirty mess." He pushed my bum up, the air cool against my exposed wetness. Keeping one hand on my back, the other trailed along the slit he had just been toying with. "I'm going to fuck your dirty, messy, little body until it breaks and the whole forest hears you moan."

My gasps were loud in my ears as he plunged again inside me, this time with a ferocity that shook my whole body back and forward. 

"Hah-hah-hah-hah-" I tried to form words but it came out sputtered, "Hah-hah-huah-wah-wuh-why-why-why-are-y-you-Ah!" He pushed three fingers into me and held them there, digging inside again with pulses.

"Hm? What's that?" His voice was very close, over me. "I can't quite hear you, you must speak up."

"N-Nuh-Nuh-Nuh-" The rocking of my body made me feel so weak, like a soft pudding being shook back and forward. What he was doing to me was paralyzing. Electric shocks after shocks through my muscles that rendered them useless. Rendered it impossible to fight back even as I felt him remove his fingers.

The hand on my back slid, gripping my hair and tugging at my scalp. As I winced in pain, he pulled me up backwards and twisted my rag doll body around to face him. My limbs sticky with sweat as the light around us shifted into a purple haze. The sun's body was lost on the horizon.

The tiefling kneeled on his knees and from between his legs a massive thing sprouted. Darker violet than his own skin and twitching strangely. He pushed my face against it, my gasping mouth making an easy tunnel for the endeavor. This large shaft of flesh plunged past my lips and over my tongue as he brought my head closer to him. I coughed and he pulled me up by my hair, bringing all except its tip out of my mouth. Then back in. Then out, then in. Over and over. My snot spilling onto his skin while spit dribbled down my neck. It was a strange thing to taste, salty with grime and a bit sour. Eyes stinging with tears as I gagged. It felt like I would choke if he continued and I began to cry, my pleads of "stop" barely audible while my mouth was so full.

He pulled me off of it and peered down at me. A gaunt face that looked almost unable to contain his teeth. They poked through his lips when he smiled.

"You've had enough of this?" He asked and I nodded, my face smeared with so much moisture that clung to the throbbing thing of his in front of me as well.

"P-Pwease…" I couldn't bare any more than that, and my voice, so tired, managed to butcher the word.

"Ah, you poor thing. I've just ravaged you." He let go of my hair with a slight toss and I fell back into the leaves. A desperate energy pulsed inside me, I rolled onto my stomach and inched forward, away from him. It made no sense, I had no chance of escape, but I obeyed the impulse to try and run. Pleading to the Gods for no more of this, no more.

Like a shadow he was over me and I curled into the leaves, "W-Why are you doing this to me?" I whimpered.

One hand came around my neck, then up over my mouth.

"I already told you," His voice was smooth, "I saw you in the market and I had to see more."

He raised my bum up again, it rubbed against his torso as he loomed on top of me. My breath heaved out my nostrils against the top of his palm covering my mouth.

"I just love fucking little things like you. So soft. So delicate." I could feel his other hand press against the skin near my wet spot, pushing a cheek up. "You looked so pristine, all alone. So naive. So easy to control." Then the tip of that thing I had in my mouth. It slid over me down there. Shock ran through me and I squirmed against him but he gripped me tighter, hugging my whole form. No where to go, to move was just to move against him. "Getting to fuck a thing like you, that's probably never even felt anything like this, getting to break you in this way…" The twitching piece pressed against me, slowly entering. "Yeah, I just love it."

I screamed against his hand, tensing at the object being inserted. It slid inside, stretching my skin as it went, causing me to quake. I screamed again, trying to resist but only my toes and fingers could wriggle as he hugged my limbs tight.

"Yes, yes, that's the sound of you breaking. You've pissed yourself and slobbered all over me, but you still think you have some kind of dignity?" He pulled out then plunged into me again, going deeper. I cried, my voice muffled into his hand. Like an animal caught, I was now being feasted upon. He began to thrust methodically, pulling the juice from inside me out onto my legs. Splashing the area, making it easier to push into me again and again. With every pump I yelped into his hand until my voice, too tired to scream, fell to a groan, shaken repeatedly in the attack.

Toothy mouth lowered to my neck and he sucked at my skin. The engulfing feeling, inside and out, was punctured by this new sensation and my groan turned to moan. My body seemed to want desperately to be dug into this way, and this was probably the worst part. The disconnect between what my body wanted, and maybe, was allowing, and what my mind was screaming. The war between what he wanted and my power to stop him was vivid, but the fight with my body not to be overcome by him was devastating. Hearing my voice burst into tiny exclamations, a noise I could only attribute in its purest form to… physical pleasure… was just awful.

He let go of me, sitting up and rolling me onto my back. I didn't want to look at him as he leered over me, becoming a shadow in the encroaching night. My chest heaved and shuddered as he drew himself into me again, and my words popped with every new thrust.

"St-St-Stop-Stop-Stop-Stop-Stuh-Stuh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-"

Inhaling deeply before bending forward, he grasped my arms tight as he leaned into my chest. "Oh, you're trying to prove that you don't want this, are you?" His pace began to quicken and my body lolled underneath him. "Because it's just been so easy to have you, and now you couldn't even try to escape if you wanted to because-" He slowed suddenly and my voice drawled out with the shift. "-Your body is just loving this, Linn."

Horrid to hear my name in this position. Horrid that I could only respond with the grunts that he forced from me.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-"

From deep within his throat, he chucked and began to push much more vigorously than before. Reaching down swiftly, he grabbed my thighs and brought my legs up around him, slamming forcefully inside me. I cried out over and over as something inside me heightened.

Reaching underneath my arms, suddenly he drew back, lifting me up and plowing me against him with a kind of violence that had the dripping juice splashing across us. Over and over he jabbed into me while holding me up on his lap. My head was rolled back on my boneless body, eyes widening as this shift made his flesh hit me differently inside. Rubbing at a spot unitched and desperate for stimulation, I screamed at the impact and he let out a moan of laughter under me. 

"Aahhh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" 

All of a sudden my muscles began to twitch. A ripple ran across my skin, bursting from my core and I yelled out into the night a cry unheard before. A release so desperate tears flooded my eyes and spilled out as I sobbed uncontrollably. He fucked my spasming body, wetness soaking his pelvis as he drove in and out of me. I couldn't have imagined anything this bad in my life. To become akin to a wriggling object used in this way, to let him control me, to be made to feel so… good.

Then he lifted me around and pushed my stomach back on the floor. Gripping my thighs he rammed into me so hard I felt myself opening up even more for him. I almost wished it hurt but the extra room just made it easier. He fucked me faster and faster, like there was some spot inside he needed to smash with his member. Like he truly did want to destroy me.

I sobbed as he whapped a hand against my bum, gripping the skin with his nails.

"Uah-Uah-Uah-Uah!"

His own breath became quick, exclamations of excitement, as if he was anticipating something coming. The thrusts so fast, so violent, a wet slapping ringing in my ears. He was crying out with every pump, the toothy glee audible in his voice. Accelerating, my body was rubbed viciously against the undergrowth, until I felt something erupt inside me. It was like being hit with a blast, filling me up from the inside. He moaned in pleasure as I hiccuped, my cries falling to whimpers in the night.

Fingers stayed gripped to me as we panted. I hated that our breath was simultaneous, like we were in it together. Coming down off the spasms, my body clenched against him in a most awful way. Feeling him slip out of me, a thick kind of goo followed, spilling forth and running down my legs as my breath caused the leaves to quiver under me.

Slowly, he turned me over. My eyelids were so heavy that everything was a blur. He lay on top of me and pressed his lips to mine, breathing harshly into my limp mouth.

"You're so beautiful," He whispered. "Oh, you're just so beautiful."

Leaning back, he looked down on me with a kind of peacefulness I couldn't understand.

"It's why I had to ruin you." His hips thrust slightly against mine, "And I really did. You're just such a ruined mess now."

"Noo…" A sob rolled from my throat.

Fingers again in between my legs.

"Oh, yes. Ruined as a person, but broken in like a trained dog."

As he pressed I twitched. A display of his power. 

In the darkness I could feel him move, standing up. The only noise was a shuffle of his robes and my continuous pants before he spoke again;

"Don't cry, Linn, you must be getting home. Your parents are surely worried sick about you by now. Such a bad, bad kid you've been for staying out so late."

And with that his footsteps drifted away, crunching through the leaves. Leaving me, stripped and damp, my breath still not caught. The slick trail he left behind in my body ran down in between my legs, pooling in the dirt. I clenched my legs and felt an ache there. It had been used so thoroughly and coated with so many different fluids, and I had done nothing to stop it. I bit my lip to hold in my voice as tears stung at my eyes, just too tired to fully cry any longer. A shame washed over me as I brought my arms around myself. Curling into a ball as everything I'd just experienced ran again through my mind. I'd have to pick myself up soon, I'd have to find a way home. I had wanted to stroll today, but the journey back would be stumbling through the night, sticky and trembling in the Hayweaver gloom. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 08:40:12 PM by orpheal »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 686
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Stalked and Caught in the Hayweaver Forest
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 12:38:11 PM »
A beautiful written story of someone falling into despair. Perfectly logical that Linn never fought back as she was overwhelmed finding herself in a situation that she envisioned before.  Would really love to read more of Linn and her demon. Wondering if he marked her for all eternity? Does she come to him when called? Another merit from me for this tale!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 06:12:47 PM »
Agreed. And bonus points for using a tiefling as the rapist.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline orpheal

• Freshman
  • Merits 14
  • にゃるほどう
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 01:12:17 PM »
A beautiful written story of someone falling into despair. Perfectly logical that Linn never fought back as she was overwhelmed finding herself in a situation that she envisioned before.  Would really love to read more of Linn and her demon. Wondering if he marked her for all eternity? Does she come to him when called? Another merit from me for this tale!

Thank you so much (and for the merit!! ahh!! so kind!!) ! ^v^ This one was actually one that I've considered continuing. Potential sequel involves Linn getting back to their family but has been marked with an insatiable draw from others (ie, no one can resist seeing Linn as a piece of rapemeat now), elven incest ensues. Linn would probably have to take cover as a societal outcast to avoid gang rape and potentially come into contact with the tiefling again and be taken in. I'm glad reading this felt like there was potential for more!

Offline orpheal

• Freshman
  • Merits 14
  • にゃるほどう
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 01:13:37 PM »
Agreed. And bonus points for using a tiefling as the rapist.

Thank you! There's just something unquestionably hot about a semi-devil sexual predator, eheh