Author Topic: Witness To A Rape  (Read 2910 times)

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 722
Witness To A Rape
« on: November 11, 2021, 07:28:04 PM »
As always, this is a work of fiction. Real rape is a crime, and should be.

One more year and she would be out of school and on her own.   Amy had never been among the in crowd at school, rather she tended to be a loner with very few friends.  Another boring evening sent her out for a walk.  The sun was sinking low as she came upon the abandoned plant.   The once booming industry that shipped coal out of their little berg and kept it alive was now just a ghost of the past.

She peered through the rusted out doors of the old shipping warehouse seeing nothing but debris and a few pieces of discarded equipment strung around.  Cautiously moving inside, she slipped into the darkening shadows of the metal building.  Sitting down on a concrete slab she slipped her hand into the side pocket of her jacket and withdrew the half warm can of beer that she lifted from the fridge at home.

Half way through the beer she heard the sound of an approaching vehicle.  It pulled up directly in front, the lights illuminating the darkened place.  Amy moved quickly out of the light, falling to her hands and knees behind an old book shelf.

Through the opening she could see four males get out the car. They all had dark hoodies and masks over their faces. Her heart raced at what they could be up to.  She watched inquisitively as the trunk of the car was open. She put a hand over her mouth when she saw them lift a female from the trunk.  She was carried crudely in their arms, her mouth covered with duct tape.

As they carried her into the building, Amy watched the captive girl squirm and scream through her gag.  She was dressed in a sleeveless pull over top and pair of faded jeans.  From what she could see, the girl looked to be in her late teens or early twenties.

They led their bound victim to the center of the room, about a hundred feet or so from Amy, who was practically on the floor, looking from under a bottom shelf.  Her heart raced a mile a minute as she watched the men surround the frightened victim, then one stood in front of the girl brandishing a large knife.

The girl’s shirt was ripped from the bottom up and peeled from her body.  Her white bra suffered the same fate.  Amy watched spell bound as the men fondled the now naked tits of the girl. Amy could see her tears shining in the streaming light of the headlights.

She then watched as the girls jeans were unfastened and roughly snaked down her legs, leaving the sobbing victim in just a pair of panties.

“My god, they are going to rape her,” Amy thought to herself.   She realized the utter helplessness of not only the victim, but her own self.  If she tried to run, they would catch her and maybe rape her too. She couldn’t fight them, and she had left her cell phone at home; something she rarely done.

All Amy could do was watch, and that troubled her. Why was she watching? There was something raw and primal about observing it like this, but she could not look away.  Now she watched as the poor girl’s panties were violently ripped from her body.

The girl was shapely with athletic legs, nice tits, and a well shaped ass.  The four men man handled the naked victim, flinging her to the ground with little regard for the grimy dirt she would be lying on. Two held her hands down, pinning them by their knees, while the other two spread the girl’s legs wide.  Amy could see the unshaven pussy that one of the men was rubbing feverishly while the girl bawled and screamed into her gag.
Then Amy watched one of the men at her feet rise and drop his pants. His cock was huge and she watched him stroke it to hardness.  He lowered himself between her legs and she heard the girl moan painfully as he drove the monster cock into her unwilling vagina.

His pale, bare ass, humped wildly as he savagely pummeled his victim in raw, animal-like lust.  Amy wandered how it must feel to have one that big inside her. Would the guy cum in the girl, risking her getting pregnant, or would he pull out?

As depraved as it was, Amy felt the warm moisture growing inside her own panties as she watched the unknown girl being violated. How could she possible find this arousing?

The rapist humped faster and faster until Amy heard him growl in a deep voice. His body stiffened and she knew he had came inside her.  The man stood up, his cock dripping the last beads of his spent semen, and his shaft glistening with the sexual juices.

He pulled up his pants and traded places with the other man holding her legs. He dropped his pants, and sported an equally large cock, which quickly sprang to life.

Amy bit her lips nervously as she watched him shove his dick into the victim’s already raped cunt.  The girl screamed violently; her voice muffled in the duct tape over her mouth.  Ignoring the victim’s pain, the man pumped her in deep, violent thrusts.

Amy tried to imagine what the girl was feeling.  The hard, painful thrusts, the cold ground on her bare backside. The cold, unforgiving nature of her rapists.  If only she could do something, but what? Her troubled mind was again drawn to the feeling of the spreading dampness in the crotch of her own panties. She felt horrible, but she wanted to masturbate so badly.

Finally, the second male stiffened and groaned, indicating he too had emptied his load into the poor girl.  Sloppy seconds as the guy’s referred to it.   Amy watched intently as he stood up, her eyes glued to his still throbbing cock. 

Through the begging sobs of the naked girl, Amy watched the two men step aside, and one of the men that had been holding down her arms, came and dropped his pants.  He was normal sized, but it was thick with meaty veins running down the sides.  As the two that had just raped her helped hold the crying girl down, the third jammed his cock into her ravaged hole and began raping her anew.

How much could the girl take? Amy asked herself as she watched the man mercilessly pound his victim.  The girl’s tits jiggled like jelly as the man savagely pounded her and Amy thought how amazing it looked, before regretting her own thoughts.  A girl was being raped and she was watching it like it was a twisted movie or something.  She hated herself, yet could not deny being entranced by what she observed.  Pure, raw lust filled her as she slipped a few fingers down the front of her own jeans and began rubbing her dripping sex.

When the fourth man drove his throbbing cock into the girl, Amy was fingering herself rapidly, trying to be quiet in the wake of her own erupting orgasm.

Finally, it was over.  The four men slowly retreated towards the door. The girl lay sprawled naked and abused, and quite out of it.   Amy waited until she heard the car pull away and then slowly rose, composed herself and crept towards the passed out victim.
She was a pretty girl. Blonde hair, sculptured face, and an enviable body.  Amy shot a quick glance to the girl’s crotch. Dried blood, semen, and other juices coated the girl’s opening.  Amy felt more horrible than ever at having watched, even aroused, and done nothing to help.

Now she could. She could rush home, phone an anonymous tip in and get the girl some help. She could not identify the rapists, except their lower bodies, but she could help.  Amy headed for the door on a quest to redeem herself.

Outside the door, she was grabbed from behind and put into a choke hold. The four men had stopped a little up the road and walked back as one had a funny feeling someone else was in there.

“Bitch saw the whole thing,” one of the snorted. All four were still in masks and hoodies.

“Guess we will have to do worse to her,” Another growled. “Can’t have any loose ends.”

“Please. I swear. I won’t tell. I am just going to get help for her. I can’t identify you anyway,”Amy stuttered fearfully.

“Damn right you can’t, dumb slut.” A voice raged.

“Please, don’t hurt me. I will do anything, just please don’t rape me too,”Amy pleaded.

The four men talked among themselves and then one spoke up. While another rifled through her jeans and pulled out her billfold.  The man read her name and address to the others, and Amy nearly fainted.

“Anything?” “Well, here is the deal slut. You meet us here tomorrow evening, same time, but you bring us another victim.  Lure her here. How you do it, and who you bring is up to you.  You will help us undress her and then watch as we rape her.  Do that and you will be off the hook. Fail, and we will do far worse to you, and we now know where you live.”

“Ok...I will,”Amy stammered. “What about her?” Amy asked, pointing at the victim still passed out.

“Oh, she will wake up and stumble home later on, a little sore, but she will be survive. Forget her. You just concentrate on our little deal," The man growled as he beckoned to two others. They pinned Amy’s hands behind her back and she watched as he shirt was ripped open, and her bra sliced into.

“A little something to remind you of our bargain,” One said as he took the knife and carved a small circle into her right breast.   Amy dabbed the blood off as she watched them walk away and then heard the car rumble to life.

She was in deep shit, and her mind ran a mile a minute as she walked home.  Who could she get?  She had to find them a victim to save her own skin from being gang raped.

The next afternoon.

Amy had racked her brain all night and day, but a second victim just did not present itself, then out of nowhere, she spied Maddy, a geeky girl who was always taking nature pictures.  Her large rimmed glassed made her the brunt of many a joke.

“Maddy, wait up,” Amy called as she raced towards the unsuspecting victim.

“You like spooky old places?” Amy quizzed.

“Yea. I like to take pictures of old houses and stuff,” Maddy remarked.

Amy laid it on thick about the spooky old building and convinced Maddy to meet her there just before sunset.

Amy hid in the bushes as Maddy arrived, and watched her slowly inch her way inside.

While Maddy began taking pictures, four figures emerged from the darkened shadows.  They grabbed Maddy and pulled her to the middle of the room, blindfolding her and stuffing her mouth with a thick rag.

One of the men motioned for Amy to join them. Amy knew what she had to do.  As the girl’s pants were pulled down, Amy reached up and pulled her panties off. 

Amy had went from a voyeur, to an accomplice in one night. She felt sick at her stomach as she she looked at the girl’s bald pussy, knowing it was about to be raped. As the men ravished the helpless girl, Amy went outside and threw up, repulsed at her own actions.

From that night on, Amy rarely went anywhere.  Maddy recovered, but never knew of Amy’s involvement.  For Amy, she relived the rapes over and over in her troubled nightmares.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 04:43:43 AM by darklord »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 686
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Witness To A Rape
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 08:42:54 PM »
What a story was almost positive that she was going to be visited in her home by one of the guys (Maybe all four to keep her totally under control) Nice scenario into turning her into an accomplice to the gang!  Could see this one being spun off where Amy becomes the rapist! merit awarded from me for the story!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 722
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 08:48:55 PM »
Thanks much, TGH. Something different :)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 11:48:18 AM »
I thought she might go help herself to the first girl, but this is a more likely outcome.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.