Author Topic: Hi everyone! - Or: Is Lilith part of your life?  (Read 48 times)

Offline Son of Lilith

• Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
  • I love mischievous girls!
Hi everyone! - Or: Is Lilith part of your life?
« on: October 13, 2021, 09:47:42 PM »
What do you know about Lilith? How does Lilith influence your life?

For me, Lilith is a strong female power, a VERY strong female power, and I like the imagination* that the essence of Lilith is dark and maybe devilish. 

However, in fact, I perceive Lilith as independent, sturdy, grounded (earthed), libidinous, sensual, sometimes open-hearted, sometimes cold-hearted, vital, natural, straightforward, clear, sometimes insidious, self-confident (most of the time), fearless, witchy, seductive / alluring / enticing, ... . And she's not submissive / servile.

I'm really fascinated by these personal aspects and love to see them in women...

It is stated that Lilith was the first wife for Adam, but she didn't subject / bow herself to the man. For that reason, Eve was created and given to Adam as his (herself subordinating) wife.

For me, Lilith has a strong connection with life and sexuality (the latter as part of evolution and procreation), but she has also flipside which stands for death and destruction.

I feel strongly attracted - not only to the dark side of the moon - but also to the dark sides within the female. This caused a good deal of inner conflicts, the feeling of a rift inside myself - up to date. Outside of my anonymous presence in the internet, I always hid and still hide my deep fascination for cruel and mischievous, even deadly girls and young females, who don't give a shit about societal conventions and rules. I love the idea of "Girls just want to have fun", that they take what they want care- and recklessly. In my fantasy, they are young, easygoing, jaunty, maybe tomboyish, wild, rampant, lawless, fearless, sassy, insolent, gleeful, and they are libidinous, pervy and sexually dominant, seductive and abusive. I love mischievous girls!

I don't mind to label my fetishes and my sexual fantasies as "deviant" or a "paraphilia". They had been a compelling fuel throughout my life... and were always (and still are!) connected with feelings of shame and guilt.

I allow myself to transgress boundaries in my fantasy which I respect in "real" life.

Oh, almost forgot... I my teenage years, I fantasized about being captured, mistreated, humiliated and raped by a gang of sexy girls in our school (there were so many of them!). And very early, I developed a strong fascination and devotion for girls loving girls, i.e. lesbianism. I always - always! - preferred to see sex scenes between females only, without needing a guy. (Sorry, guys!)
Girls giving men the cold shoulder is very erotic to me. Probably because I like the idea of girls who are (and feel) self-sufficent, self-sufficent also regarding their own sex, girls who are self-confident and independent. In other words, females who do not necessarily have a necessity for the masculine.

According to my birth-horoscope, Lilith occupies a very prominent position in my life (it's true!). Are you a son / a dauther of Lilith too?

(*As I said, Lilith being "dark and devilish" is first and foremost part of my preferred imagination. Please consider that the attributions, Lilith [and others] has been given over the milleniums, might rather contain and reveal some truth about those who attribute instead of the labeled-ones...)

Take care, everyone!
Innana, a goddess, and therefore possesing eternal life, told Lilith desperately: "I want to live!" And Lilith answered: "If you want to live, you likewise have to die!" ("The Lilith Revolution", book by Werner J. Neuner)

Offline EnabranTain

• Senior
  • Merits 51
Re: Hi everyone! - Or: Is Lilith part of your life?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 01:18:41 AM »
Here is a place where you can revel in your desires and fantasies without fear of judgment. Welcome to RU!
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

Offline To-Get-Her

• Graduate
  • Merits 32
  • So true
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 10:29:42 AM »
Welcome to our little corner of the web. Help us understand you better by posting and writing what makes you stand out. No one here will judge , we all have a reason for being here! Most of all enjoy your time around us!
Please No merits, comments or communications! Only certain people are allowed

Offline Son of Lilith

• Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 12:01:57 PM »
Thank you, EnabranTain and To-Get-Her, for your warm welcome.
Innana, a goddess, and therefore possesing eternal life, told Lilith desperately: "I want to live!" And Lilith answered: "If you want to live, you likewise have to die!" ("The Lilith Revolution", book by Werner J. Neuner)

Offline darklord

• Graduate
  • Merits 114
« Reply #4 on: Today at 07:38:50 AM »
Well, welcome to our world.  Lilith was also the name of a Hebrew demon, a screech owl I believe. The demon of screeching.  Anyway, look forward to your posts.

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 79
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:59:10 PM »
Welcome to the dark corridors of our humble university! Learn and share your knowledge freely :)

Lilith was also the name of a Hebrew demon, a screech owl I believe. The demon of screeching.

One and the same. Lilith is the subject of a lot of occultism and fantasy.

Offline Son of Lilith

• Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:02:56 PM »
Innana, a goddess, and therefore possesing eternal life, told Lilith desperately: "I want to live!"
And Lilith answered: "If you want to live, you likewise have to die!"
   [From the book "The Lilith Revolution" by Werner J. Neuner]

Thank you, darklord and Grumpy, for welcoming me.

I just found out: "Son of Lilith" is the title of a song from the band "Coroner", album "Mental Vortex" (1991). It sounds nice, if you like metal. - It's a coincidence. Actually, I first chose the name "Lilith's Son", but I failed to enroll at RU with an apostrophe in my name. However, I think it's not a big deal (the song is from 1991). Besides, Lilith has countless sons and daughters...