Author Topic: Is it Wrong?  (Read 1765 times)

Offline TheInspector
  • Freshman
  • Merits 39
  • I Love RU!
Is it Wrong?
« on: October 02, 2021, 09:55:08 PM »
Is it wrong I've been having fantasies about Gabby Petito?
I take commissions. $10 per thousand words. If interested, message me so can talk the dirty details😈

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Is it Wrong?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 11:02:01 AM »
As long as that is all they are too you, just fantasies and not inspirations to do something similar. Including writing  story about them in mi opinion!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline Master Sergeant

• Sophomore
  • Merits -7
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 03:20:16 PM »
As long as that is all they are too you, just fantasies and not inspirations to do something similar. Including writing  story about them in mi opinion!

Agree, other than think using it as story fodder is fine.  Stories are ethereal things, not reality.

Offline Dawg75
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 08:51:57 AM »
You are not alone in that--- I bet many of us have.-- Fantasy is all in your mind-- and my mind has a mind of its on with a nasty streak

oh2bedesired
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 12:51:39 PM »
  I like to fantasize about what these kinds of victims went through in the last fleeting moments of their lives--both Gabby and lots of rape and murder victims.

Offline T4K3R
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 06:42:44 PM »
Whatever gets you going I guess.... personally I hate snuff fantasy, serious injury fantasy, etc, etc. Any real story like this about a woman ending up dead takes me off the mood real fast.

Offline Master Sergeant

• Sophomore
  • Merits -7
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 10:59:29 AM »
Whatever gets you going I guess.... personally I hate snuff fantasy, serious injury fantasy, etc, etc. Any real story like this about a woman ending up dead takes me off the mood real fast.

Me too.  I am a bad man and have worse fantasies and even some experiences with a WILLING female or three. BUT snuff or serious injury turns me right off.  Nasty thought, if she is dead she has escaped.

SheerHose33
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2021, 05:57:55 AM »
  I like to fantasize about what these kinds of victims went through in the last fleeting moments of their lives--both Gabby and lots of rape and murder victims.

It’s Vile stuff like this that make me and probably some other members take a step back and really consider why I’m here. This isn’t my safe fantasy place anymore….

Offline orpheal

• Freshman
  • Merits 14
  • にゃるほどう
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2021, 01:34:51 PM »
Late to the party, but...

Nasty thought, if she is dead she has escaped.

I honestly love this because in the fantasy realm, this is the real reason im not interested in snuff and grotesque injury. The experience is over! No fun!

It’s Vile stuff like this that make me and probably some other members take a step back and really consider why I’m here. This isn’t my safe fantasy place anymore….

I do not mean this in an antagonistic or combative way, everyone has their own personal thoughts and feelings and biases, but I do think it's a little strange some of the discussion that happens on this forum in regards to insulting certain niche fantasies of some of the subsections of this kink genre.  I think if I were to read a comment like the one you're replying to and it made me take a step back and really consider why I'm here, I would come to the conclusion that I am here to discuss and write about a dark sexual fantasy genre that, although I get off to as an idea, I do not want to happen in real life at all, to anyone. And therefore would assume the same for others, including other extreme kinks and fantasies that I may not have. If it makes sense that rapekink doesn't equal wanting rape in real life, why is the moral line drawn there and not inclusive of kinks and fantasies for snuff and other such hardcore genres? What makes fantasizing about rape and murder morally vile but fantasizing about just rape ok? I am earnestly asking this as I have seen this discourse brought up a few times on this forum and I am unsure where your perspective and others' in a similar vein lies.

Personally, as someone not at all interested in snuff erotica, I am very pleased that this forum allows all manner of subsections of rapekink, even if i may not always enjoy a particular brand. I just feel it is better to allow a wide breadth of freedom around fantasy because we all known what good it does to shame and repress kinks and fetishes in individuals. Someone elses' freedom to discuss their kink allows space for me to discuss mine and vice versa, and it's something I really appreciate about this community and why I wanted to join in the first place.

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 23
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2022, 02:33:25 PM »
Late to the party, but...

Nasty thought, if she is dead she has escaped.

I honestly love this because in the fantasy realm, this is the real reason im not interested in snuff and grotesque injury. The experience is over! No fun!

I do not mean this in an antagonistic or combative way, everyone has their own personal thoughts and feelings and biases, but I do think it's a little strange some of the discussion that happens on this forum in regards to insulting certain niche fantasies of some of the subsections of this kink genre.  I think if I were to read a comment like the one you're replying to and it made me take a step back and really consider why I'm here, I would come to the conclusion that I am here to discuss and write about a dark sexual fantasy genre that, although I get off to as an idea, I do not want to happen in real life at all, to anyone. And therefore would assume the same for others, including other extreme kinks and fantasies that I may not have. If it makes sense that rapekink doesn't equal wanting rape in real life, why is the moral line drawn there and not inclusive of kinks and fantasies for snuff and other such hardcore genres? What makes fantasizing about rape and murder morally vile but fantasizing about just rape ok? I am earnestly asking this as I have seen this discourse brought up a few times on this forum and I am unsure where your perspective and others' in a similar vein lies.

Personally, as someone not at all interested in snuff erotica, I am very pleased that this forum allows all manner of subsections of rapekink, even if i may not always enjoy a particular brand. I just feel it is better to allow a wide breadth of freedom around fantasy because we all known what good it does to shame and repress kinks and fetishes in individuals. Someone elses' freedom to discuss their kink allows space for me to discuss mine and vice versa, and it's something I really appreciate about this community and why I wanted to join in the first place.

It seems to me that the issue is the gap between "I wonder what a fictional person would feel in this hypothetical situation" and "I wonder what this very real person felt in the last moments of their life."  On the one hand, I get that fantasy in and of itself isn't easy to control and in cases like this, the victim is still such a complete stranger that it still can feel like a story disconnected from your reality. I can also see how someone can find it unsettling to know that people are fantasizing about real events.  All of that said, I don't see a problem with any fantasy so long as you aren't harming other people.

Offline godofthunder
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2022, 02:42:41 PM »

Me too.  I am a bad man and have worse fantasies and even some experiences with a WILLING female or three. BUT snuff or serious injury turns me right off.  Nasty thought, if she is dead she has escaped.

+1 to that. I like them being used over and over again, but without being killed/seriously mutilated.

But it is just me... Everyone to its own fantasy... As long it is only fantasy...