Author Topic: Is it Wrong?  (Read 124 times)

Offline TheInspector
  • Freshman
  • Merits 15
  • I Love RU!
Is it Wrong?
« on: October 02, 2021, 09:55:08 PM »
Is it wrong I've been having fantasies about Gabby Petito?

Offline To-Get-Her

• Graduate
  • Merits 32
  • So true
Re: Is it Wrong?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 11:02:01 AM »
As long as that is all they are too you, just fantasies and not inspirations to do something similar. Including writing  story about them in mi opinion!
Please No merits, comments or communications! Only certain people are allowed

Offline Master Sergeant

• Freshman
  • Merits -3
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 03:20:16 PM »
As long as that is all they are too you, just fantasies and not inspirations to do something similar. Including writing  story about them in mi opinion!

Agree, other than think using it as story fodder is fine.  Stories are ethereal things, not reality.

Offline Dawg75
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 08:51:57 AM »
You are not alone in that--- I bet many of us have.-- Fantasy is all in your mind-- and my mind has a mind of its on with a nasty streak

oh2bedesired
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 12:51:39 PM »
  I like to fantasize about what these kinds of victims went through in the last fleeting moments of their lives--both Gabby and lots of rape and murder victims.

Offline T4K3R
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 06:42:44 PM »
Whatever gets you going I guess.... personally I hate snuff fantasy, serious injury fantasy, etc, etc. Any real story like this about a woman ending up dead takes me off the mood real fast.

Offline Master Sergeant

• Freshman
  • Merits -3
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 10:59:29 AM »
Whatever gets you going I guess.... personally I hate snuff fantasy, serious injury fantasy, etc, etc. Any real story like this about a woman ending up dead takes me off the mood real fast.

Me too.  I am a bad man and have worse fantasies and even some experiences with a WILLING female or three. BUT snuff or serious injury turns me right off.  Nasty thought, if she is dead she has escaped.

SheerHose33
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 05:57:55 AM »
  I like to fantasize about what these kinds of victims went through in the last fleeting moments of their lives--both Gabby and lots of rape and murder victims.

It’s Vile stuff like this that make me and probably some other members take a step back and really consider why I’m here. This isn’t my safe fantasy place anymore….