Author Topic: Jessica_33 Has Left  (Read 506 times)

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 689
  • But would you really want her?
Jessica_33 Has Left
« on: October 16, 2021, 10:28:15 AM »
Many things have dampened her enthusiasm for this site in recent weeks that she took the only option she felt she had to keep herself mentally healthy

She was someone who accepted me here, made me very proud that I met her and communicated with her for me the site has dimmed. I'll miss her responses and encouragement. Her stories made me think about things, mentally visualizes times for me like that many authors fail to do and i for one will greatly miss that!

If by chance you happen to find yourself lurking here- just know that at least one person is sadden by your leaving, but fully respect you and your reasons for leaving!

Stay safe, sane and healthy my friend!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 724
Re: Jessica_33 Has Left
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 11:29:46 AM »
I am heart sick over this. I literally looked forward to her being on and to see her contributions. She was always one of the few to comment on my stores.  Just heart breaking.

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 12:28:10 PM »
I do hope real life matters get ironed out and things get better very soon Jessica33....   I'm saddened and shocked by friends leaving lately and I feel like our community is losing one of our most creative storytellers and giving persons here....  Your kindness and offer to be an agony aunt was something I do really cherish. Do keep safe and please come back soon.

Edit because I later saw that thread.... and I agree with what she wrote....  Hm. Wherever your path leads Girl, may light, warmth, and joy always be there with you!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 09:21:20 PM by Petite99S »
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 02:57:02 PM »
Jessica and I would check in with each other on occasion. The idea that that's not an option any more sucks. I hope that things even out and her enthusiasm for coming by occasionally isn't dampened. Either way, know you will be missed and remembered fondly, Jess!

Tony V.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 05:57:14 PM »
I too am simply devastated by our Sweet Jessica's departure. I also will miss her Stories and her comments on My feeble attempts at coming near her writing abities.

I  will Miss Jessica terribly here. She was one of the few here who accepted without judging and tried her hardest to make everyone here feel welcomed and appreciated.

Godspeed Sweet Jessica!!!

Tony V.                    :police:

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 07:44:10 AM »
A giant loss to the community! I wish her well, and hope she may feel good about returning someday.
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 01:51:36 PM »
I will really miss you Jess! You were a really good online friend, and your writing inspired me so much.  Please message me if you can.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 533
  • Delicate! Now take it off!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 06:07:21 PM »
A bitter loss.
This forum is certainly not for writers of  real, longer stories with content. :'(
She expressed her frustration about this in a comment on her story. She wrote she can't help it...
Respect Jessica, better use your creativity for a real book!
I keep my fingers crossed for you
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2021, 06:51:30 PM »
Fuck.

Jessica was a great soul to have around. I even did a commission for her. So sad she had to leave for her own wellbeing.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

HistBuff
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2021, 03:11:06 AM »
This forum is simply not the same without Jessica! She was one of the first who encouraged me when I wrote my very first stories here under my former name. When I came back as HistBuff last month, she was the first to say "welcome back"!

We both share a passion for longer, more complex stories with historical themes, as well as for Supernatural.

I wish she finds another forum where she'll be happier. If I happen myself to be on said other forum, then I'll do my best to help her with that! By reading and encouraging her!!!

She is one of the very best friends I ever had here! One of my very best friends online ever!

HistBuff

Offline Verbal13

• Junior
  • Merits 153
  • Openmind, Tolerance & Compassion helps us all
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2021, 10:14:25 PM »
I've been stunned for days, since I heard.  I have yet to post something.   Real bummer, I wonder if she knows the wave of impact she had/has.   Not my place to do anything but its had a chilling effect.
Miss ya Jess_33

Verbal
Please: taking a moment to comment with some response often makes hours of writing and editing feel worthwhile! 
So Lurk if ye must, but participate when possible, ya?

(Yes, I paraphrased Brokenwing's genius)

-Verbal13