Poll

What happens  next

He fucks both in bandage together hard
1 (11.1%)
Katya  and Anna  beg Roger  to keep them at his home
1 (11.1%)
Roger fucks mother in her bed
1 (11.1%)
Andrew returns and uses sister and Anna as sex slaves while Roger uses Irina in her bed
1 (11.1%)
Roger has all three on patio on as slaves
0 (0%)
Roger sells them
1 (11.1%)
Roger returns first weekend each month reads diary to maintain his respect or punishment to remain in apt
0 (0%)
Each girl must beg Andrew to fuck them every 6 hours and keep detailed dairy of event
0 (0%)
0ption 5, 7 and 8 are one rule
1 (11.1%)
New girls introduced who came to visit
1 (11.1%)
Friends come over and taught to respect his rules of service
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: September 30, 2021, 02:27:33 PM

Author Topic: WOMEN FEAR ROGERS WRATH  (Read 3175 times)

Offline bombers1962

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
WOMEN FEAR ROGERS WRATH
« on: September 21, 2021, 10:49:40 AM »
Irina was 46 a year old blond with 36C breast and a voluptuous body. She and her daughter 25 year old Katya were into sexual encounters together.

They had been talking online with Tim about them. Both woman were willing to do all to please him. They liked being his slave. Their adventures were many as they planned on a new life.

The latest story happened after a 22 year old friend Anna had come over. She liked being part of it and had actually joined in when Irina’s son, 18 year old Andrew, took her to bed. The women were all kneeling beside the table talking about a man who frightened them.

This large man stood over 6 foot 5 with a scar on his face. Roger was known in the building to be hard on the women he choose. Two years before he raped Irina in the wash room when she had bumped into him knocking his clean clothes to the floor. She yelled and was disrespectful. Roger had grabbed her around the throat after she threw a hair brush at him. He stripped her naked and then hung her up to a hook in the ceiling.

He beat her ass 10 times with the brush and then put his 30cm cock to her. Irina cried and pleaded for mercy from his hard use. Roger used her pussy and ass. Three women heard him disciplining her and left. They feared him and didn’t want to join her for interrupting him.

When Roger was finished Irina hung scared, crying and apologizing to him. He picked up the brush from the dryer. 15 more times he used it on her ass leaving an impression on her right cheek. After each smack Roger told Irina that she would be returning  here for his use. After being released from the hook Irina sunk to the floor and promised to be good.

Each week she would come and kneel down naked in slave position in the wash room on Tuesday at 1pm. Precisely at 2 Roger came in locked the door spending afternoon seeing she remained respectful using her body. For two months she did this faithfully. She started sending Katya instead and nothing happened. Katya was crying as Andrew caressed her face. She had more to tell
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 01:19:13 PM by bombers1962 »

Offline bombers1962

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
Re: WOMEN FEAR ROGERS WRATH
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 02:37:32 PM »
KATYA FEELS HIS WRATH

Katya looked up to her brother Andrew and now began. She told of her meeting two weeks ago with Roger. She was just coming from wash room. She had her Monte Carlo black t-shirt and blue jeans.

Just as she exits the wash room right in the stairwell she bumped into Roger spilling both of their contents on to floor. She got right in his face yelling at him. Katya said I made a big mistake throwing my brush at him. This made him mad. He grabbed me by my hair picking up the brush and pushed me against wall under stairs. Three times he brought the brush to my ass with all his force. After each stroke he told me Roger demands respect. I was crying and begging forgiveness. He told me the next time I did show proper respect to him it would be my naked ass to feel his wrath. He promised to teach me with this. I felt his thick cock rub against me.

I heard my name shouted and he turned me around and said remember what I said pushing me into the open hallway. I quickly picked up the clothes and put them in his basket while rubbing my behind. As Andrew came around corner Roger smiled. I handed him basket and said “sorry Roger I will do better next time.”

Roger picked it up and left. Andrew smirked. Katya asked “Who did you text. Please tell me it was not him.”

Irina heard the doorbell. Andrew ordered them to remain kneeling naked beside the table with their heads down in submission. A large man with a lightening scaron his right cheek came in and sat at the table. Irina and Katya did not recognize him at first. When he stood in front of Katya she gasped. As he ran his hand down over Irina he commented on the mark his work left. Irina shivered and asked what he was doing here.

Roger laughed and said I am here to train new bitches respect. He made Irina sit in his lap and tell her rape as fingers her.   Both Anna and Katya sat beside his chair. He looked down to his left at Katya and said it seems you got off easy.

“Do you think you should not receive the ten your mom got months ago?” he asked lifting her head. Katya shook her head no frightened of what he was planning. She knew that he was going to follow thru on threats from stairwell.

He scowled at her. He raised his voice “Now Katya are you being disrespectful or do you want a chance at redemption.”

Roger ordered her mom and Anna out to patio deck. He zip tied Anna standing to the corner facing away from inside. Irina he tied so she was facing down the hallway. He wanted her to watch him go to her bedroom and hear Katya yield to him.

He pointed at Katya  and with authorityvoice said, “Go to your bedroom. Get get on the bed on all fours.  Ass up head down with your hair brush by your face. When I come in if you are not like this I will fuck your mom and friend on deck for all to see. You will receive 22 hits with brush and not 7 and still be used hard as slave.”

She quickly went to bedroom and crawled onto her queen bed putting the brush by her head. When she looked up Roger stood in the doorway naked. His 30 cm cock erect and was holding handcuffs.  He told her to put her hands above her head as he snapped them on securing Katya to head board. He picked up the brush rubbing against her ass and administered the first blow. He said I am going to make you fear not to obey me and teach you to respect other men wishes. Katya yelled as two more fell in quick succession one on each cheek. She cried out and felt another two. Her mom could hear her pleas begging him to stop. He gave two more as he climbed on bed spreading her legs apart. She heard Katya scream "No not that" as Roger put his cock to her ass. She begged and pleaded him to stop it hurt. Roger did not care he enjoyed this part. The first taking of a girl especially her first anal. Katya had to keep her ass up and felt every inch as she was sodomized and hears her submit to obey him as master..

When done Roger went to the deck it was time to play. He had given Katya specific instructions and knew  for rest of day she would obey him as he rubbed her clit.

As he made his way out to deck he saw Irina crying.He lifted her head and wiped away the tears. “What is matter mama bear? Do you think Roger was to hard on your cub? She now belongs to me too. Soon she will know how it feels pointing at Anna. Will you not like that?” Anna shook looking at as his thick cock.

“I am going to enjoy this weekend using my new toys”
Roger picked up his phone and texted Katya. It read did you do what I told you to do. She sent back this photo which he showed them.

Excellent now go back to bedroom. Kneel as slave and when in position beg me to come fuck your pussy as my obedient sex slave. Three minutes later they heard her say it over and over. Roger looked at Anna and told her to join Katya releasing her from railing give her a swat on ass sending her on the way.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 10:02:53 AM by bombers1962 »

Offline bombers1962

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 01:57:18 PM »
KATYA AND ANNA PUNISHED

Anna quickly went to the bedroom and knelt beside Katya. The only thing heard was them begging Roger to come fuck their pussies as his slaves. Roger came to their door and smiled. He liked what he saw with both girls kneeling in slave position facing the bed heads down in submission. He took a couple of steps till he was directly behind them. He ran his hands down over both simultaneously. Both girls cried and shook in fear. They begged him not to be punished.

Roger moved to the bed. He asked Anna if she was going to be good or be punished. Anna raised her head and said, “Master, I am scared of you. I promise to do my best to please you. Please master take this body and teach it service.”

Roger tapped the bed and Anna got on it. Roger spread her legs and began fingerings her. He looked at her and said, “I am going to put this body to use. I expect it to please me and beg for service when near me.”

Anna felt three fingers in her. They were hitting all the right spots. She reached out and kissed him fully on the lips as she begged service. Roger broke off the kiss and told her to get on her hands and knees on bed. Anna quickly obeyed as he lifted Katya’s head. He asked if she was ready to have her pussy used now tapping the bed beside Anna. He blindfolded her and locked them together with handcuffs. Anna’s left wrist to Katya’s right one.

Roger took his thick cock and with one thrust buried fully inside her. Katya yelped then thanked him. Roger told her she was welcome. He was going to enjoy teaching her to fear not pleasing him. For the next hour both girls repeated what Katya said. He left them like this and walking to the door after swatting their ass said, “I will be back. Your pussies need more use I expect you both to beg for it after two hours of no use.”

“Yes master, your new slaves understand an obey. We do not want to be punished by being branded or pierced,” whimpering as defeated girls.

Roger smiled and went out to see Irina leaving the girls to await his decision. He made Irina clean his cock before having her make grill cheese sandwiches with ham and chips. After he took Irina to bed reminding her what a good use she was for him in wash room. Two hours later they heard Katya yelled out “ Nooooo Andrew I’m your sister please don’t make me this. Oh my god I am yours.”

Ralph kissed her and said it seems Andrew came home and found them. I think he took my advice and showed them who is master in house when I am not here.

Offline bombers1962

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 12:09:45 PM »
WOMEN FEAR ROGER’S WRATH PART FOUR

THE DIARIES, HIS WRATH GIVEN FOR DISOBEDIENCE

It had been a week since Roger had come over. Anna had been disobedient to Andrew that first night. She had not followed the rules given. All the girls were under orders to beg Andrew to take them every six hours and record it in her diary. Anna and Katya had both written in their new dairy of him coming home first time and taking their bodies. Katya had shown hers to Roger explaining how he fucked her in position he left them on bed. She tried to resist him but she couldn’t and given her body to him. Two hours after his first use she walked into his bedroom and got into bed with her brother. With tears in her eye she climbed on top of him putting his cock inside her. She begged and promised to serve him well leaning down so Andrew could suck her nipples. Andrew told her to say all she did out loud so any could hear. Katya obeyed him. She told of his use of her and how she came. She even wrote how she liked it and the way Roger took her rough without warning.

Katya wrote about Sunday afternoon. How Anna had been punished by Roger for not writing in her diary. Roger had fucked her hard over the arm of the couch. He then dragged her out the door up to his apartment. When he returned Anna had on a short red dress called a wistov. It had been just over thirty minutes later. She was bawling her brand new dress been shortened to just below her butt. It was opened in the middle with a slit along her breasts showing their roundness. The piece taken now a tie accenting her figure at her right hip as she stood on the coffee table. Irina was told to undue it. When she did it fell away. Anna had new piercings. She had two silver barbells on her nipples. Her belly button was pierced with a green gem. Her labia had two gold rings in each lip. Her tongue also had been pierced. Her body showed the marking of her whipping. Roger motioned her to turn. She turned to her left on the table facing Irina and Katya. On her right hip was a brand of the flower solten from Trog inside the cursive k. She looked at Roger in total fear. Roger made Irina and Katya touch it as Anna and said I am slave.
He told them that they too would feel his wrath. He looked at Irina and said tomorrow I will pierce both your nipple, tongue and maybe your nose or clit. He told Anna to go to Andrew’s room and apologize. Anna leapt from the table and rushed to his room saying you will have full details in morning. He will find me pleasing. Ten minutes later he heard her yell out begging Andrew for more. She was found to be quite pleasing when she came out two hours later she was a docile submissive slave ready to do all he wanted.

Meanwhile Roger went into Irina closet. He found the opened black coat she had on in her office. On the floor was Katya’s black and white polka dot dress. He threw the clothes at them and ordered them to put on. Roger then took them upstairs to his apartment.

Just inside the door he put both against the wall. Roger took out his army knife and shortened their clothes to upper thighs. Along the side he cut two holes one by each of Katya’s breasts. He slit the top of her dress to reveal her cleavage. He cut the spaghetti straps in back and had her tie it behind her neck. On the right side he cut it all the way up. He took belt from Irina’s coat and told Katya to go to mirror and tie it off showing her body. He took the three inches of Katya dress left and told her mom to make use of it. She quickly wrapped it around her as a belt. Roger cut holes along her sides to reveal the fullness of her breasts. She knew with a tug Roger could expose her which he did.

When Katya returned to him he tugged and her dress opened falling to floor. He walked Katya to the anvil by bedroom door. He locked her left hip. Roger laid out his equipment with two brazier started to glow beside it on the table. He told Katya to stick out her tongue. He made Irina pickup the forceps and lock it on her tongue. Roger grabbed the gauge and pierced her tongue. He quickly put in the silver barbell as she cried in shock. He released the forceps and was satisfied with results. He then took the needle gauge and pierced her nipples. The one on her left said slave Katya and right was use me. Katya garbled out why. He said because she belonged to him as he brought the iron to her. Katya screamed as it seared into her left hip. He branded her with the same brand as her friend. After applying salve to katya, he branded Irina.

After he had put both on new wistovs. Both promised to have more to show him by end of week. For the first time since coming on Thursday he took them in public. He attached a black leather collar to Irina and a blue one to Katya.  He attached leashes and had them walk thru park to the theater

Offline bombers1962

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 12:17:45 PM »
PART FIVE THEATER AND RENT PAYMENT

After he had put both on new wistovs. Both promised to have more to show him by end of week. For the first time since coming on Thursday he took them in public. Neither woman had anything underneath have been forbidden to wear them. He took them to movie theater. At the theater he undid their clothes. He told Katya to find him two girls. Meanwhile in front a mother 42 and her 18 year old daughter could not resist when Irina asked if they wanted Roger evaluate them. Both got up and made their way kneeling in front of him. Roger told them to strip. They did. Roger told them they were going to give blowjobs together and then he was going to fuck them as slaves while movie played. After movie was finished they would leave naked leaving everything behind and begin their new life. They reached out and said yes master sucking his cock. Katya brought over four girls. Roger had them suck Katya and Irina as he fondled them. Both mom and daughter rode him watching the movie.

Katya and Irina were sent home with the four girls. They were told to display them in his home. One girl was tied to railing on bed. Her best friend spread eagles on bed. Both were fitted with ball gags. The third girl, a blond was bent over his kitchen table. Her sister, Katya best friend Julia, was put on the anvil.

When Roger came home with the mother and daughter totally naked and submissive to his will. He smiled and enjoyed each girl. After branding Julia he had no problems with any of them. Each begged often to please him.

Katya and her mom returned home and waited. At home Andrew told them they were to be naked at all times. The same rules still applied and all three found themselves serving him fully with great pleasure. They knew Roger would be over tomorrow morning. They each made three wistovs being granted permission to model them for Andrew. At 9 am they knelt waiting with the ones in front of them in their wistovs. It being the first weekend of month Roger entered with the six women from theater. He was ready to claim his rent from his new charges, them.

Saturday  his friends would watch the soccer matches. Sunday they could american football 🏈 . All would have 9 play things to use and teach service. The rent was going to be fun to collect

Offline bombers1962

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 11:27:22 AM »
TRAINING OF NEW SLAVES PART 6

Training begins with a knock on door. In doorway Roger and Donald, 36 years old best friend, see Katya, Anna, Alla and Irina hanging from ceiling hooks with handcuffs naked in front of patio door. Their feet barely touch the ground. He cocongratulates Andrew as places ball gags in their mouths. Six other hook are in ceiling in living room and kitchen. Donald brings in coffle the six women from the theater

Roger takes the 42 year old mother, Natalie, with brown hair wavy blond locks and smoking looks to first hook by bedroom door of Irina. He lifts the cuffs to the chain hanging from the hooks. He removed her dress putting in a purple ball gag to her mouth.

Her 18 year old daughter, Stacy, is crying as he hangs her by bedroom door. He untied the white one piece swimsuit from her neck and pulled it off her body. He placed the spreader bar just like the others to a four foot width at her ankles exposing her sex for easy access.

Andrew tosses a bag to Donald and he attaches 2 gator clips to each breast of mother and daughter. Andrew does same with his mother, sister and Anna and Alla.

By bathroom door Diana and Julia hang. They are Katya’s two best friends. Roger attaches 2 gator clips to each breast and uses the spreader bars on them.

The last two girls are Kristin 23, Alla’s sister and Tanya 26 her roommate.

Donald and Roger quickly put in ball gags and nipple clamps to each. They also attach 4 foot spreader bars to their ankles opening their sexes. The girl cry out in muffled sobs. Donald, Roger follow Andrew into his room. They walk out carrying slave whips. 10 lashes from each man are done over their bodies. Afterwards, the three men treat the women’s bodies to hard and merciless use. The girls whimpering and moaning as their bodies are assaulted and forced to yield to the men. Just as the sun sets Kristin, Alla and Anna are taken to backyard by Donald

The three women are forced to kneel and put in dog collars with spikes. Stakes driven into ground with short chains lock them helpless to resist. Katya and Irina are also put in dog collars and locked to stakes same way.

A sign is posted saying teach us to respect men wishes. Three young teenagers boys are first to see it as the setting sun brings the cold to them. Irina scares them off yelling. However, their 18 year old brother is not frightened. He moves to Irina and begin fondling her large breasts and pussy. She moans and cusses at him as he brings her warmth. Meanwhile four older men are coming thru gate. They make their way first to katya fondling her. They move to alla, Anna and finally Kristen.

The four men take turns putting their viagra induced cocks to each girl comparing her body to one another after five strokes each.

One of the men is a 60 year old truck driver. He likes Anna and takes her. The other 2 are 73 year old brothers who like the thought of impregnated sisters. The three men fuck their chosen girl as they wish twice. The girls are helpless and cry as the men ask if they like have their fertile bodies filled with their cum. The girls wail in shame as the men fill them a third time. They know they are now pregnant sluts and slaves.

Katya is being ravished by her 75 year old neighbor Eric, Donald’s father. He is known to make girls pregnant and cries when he says it. His cock is still hard inside her as he starts 2nd assault. She cannot resist his touch and cums multiple times. When he lifts her legs above her head Katya succumbs to him. He fills her pussy full. It flows out and Katya hangs her head and wails positive Eric has made her a mom.

He smacks her firm ass looking at her mom who is being ridden by the 18 year old boy.
“I think it is time your mom and I got better acquainted again.”

Eric pushes the boy away. Irina watches him put his thick cock to her. He pounds her hard and fast. She helplessly pleads for him to stop she doesn’t want to be a mother again. Eric doesn’t stop. He say it no longer your choice it is mine. He takes her nipple into his mouth as she arches her back. Her hips rising to match him. Eric smiles and says, “You are going to be a mother again shooting his potent seed into her.” His cum fills her as he sucks her neck leaving two hickeys. Irina moans and looks into his eyes. She stammered out, “Thank you master.”

Katya looks at her mother and can sense her fear. Irina knows her chances are over 75 percent. If he fucks her twice more it will be 100 percent. He goes next door and brings out 2 blankets. He wraps mother and daughter taking them inside. Both know he is not finished. He takes each to different bedrooms. Soon both are heard crying out in passion. After his sessions he brings both to kitchen. He watches them both cook a chicken and rice dish. Still 100 percent naked shiwing his abuse they serve him and then must clean kitchen.

When done Eric leads them back to his bedroom. Inside is a large king bed with a poster headboard and rail telling them to get under covers. He turns out light and tell them to sleep leaving the bag with phones and iPad on dresser. They sneak to the bag removing them.

They quickly start texting with Tim. Both miss him and want to be his slaves. Katya knows that most of the others want it too. They are excited to tell Tim. Suddenly they are struck in dark with angry whip. It hurts each time if finds mark. They hear Eric and Roger yell and shout angrily, "You sluts, we caught you finally, and am gonna make sure to hear you beg your ass out of this Hell ass punishment you disobedient Bitches!” Roger turns on the light and makes them collect all gadgets for him from the bed. Eric ties them to headboard. He orders them to lie on their back. He proceeds to give 25 lashes apiece to breasts, upper thighs and pussies as they must spread legs wider apart. They whimper and cry but do not say a word. Not even when Roger and Eric rape them on bed. When finished he puts a large butt plug in both and slides a medium size egg vibrator inside their cunts. He says if I hear a word you will be sorry turning out the lights.

He turns eggs on low from his app on phone. He hears them stifle a cry. He takes the tablet Katya had opening the conversation he see that both have been talking to Tim. He sees a few pictures some nude. He turns up her egg. When he see Irina’s phone there are deeper conversations and more. She has been telling all that occurred. She also has sent lots of photos many of them nudes. She needs to be punished and confess. He turns up eggs to high soon both cry out. He turns on light striking them ten times. He lifts Katya head and asks what is this showing the texts. Katya pleads for mercy. She didn’t know he had forbidden it. He shows them pictures he printed and asks did I say it was OK. They shake heads no. Eric decides he will let them talk once more with Tim.

He takes the iPad turning it on. He pushes it to Katya. She begins by telling him about being caught. The whipping punishment on bed of their breasts and privates tied to head board. His climbing on bed and his vicious rapes of each of them after whipping.

He let’s Irina show him picture in bathtub after he cleaned her up.

He tells her to say what is happening with Katya. Irina tells him that Eric has fucked Katya as she lie on her side and now he was fucking her ass doggiestyle. Suddenly she goes Tim. “Eric is going to punish me now. He makes me get on all fours oh my god he put his cock to my ass. He thrust it all way in. He says I cannot stop talking you. He tells me to beg for hard fuck. It hurts so much Tim. I tell him that I deserve this. He pulls it out and now Eric is going to make me pregnant forgive me.”

Katya took over. She said Eric is making her cum and cry out her needs as master to her filling her pussy with his potent seed. Mom is crying in shame. Tim asks if she did it. Reluctantly Katya say yes Master Tim both of us begged Eric as his slave for forgiveness. He put me on all fours next to her. Eric comes for me now. His cock feels so good deep inside. I like it and so does mom as he alternates between us. He is driving it deep inside us and we beg and plead for more. He is making video of us riding him talking to you. “Oh God he filled my pussy again. I am probably pregnant now and his slave.”
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 05:02:03 AM by bombers1962 »

Offline bombers1962

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 12:13:06 PM »
Eric and Roger earn Respect

Katya and Irina knelt on the bed have been disciplined by Eric. He had taken both of them as they talked to Tim. Both were shocked when he shoved all the way inside. They were even more surprised to hear themselves begging for more. They admitted that they were his sluts. After filling them up he took away their gadgets. He took time to take pictures of them as good sluts. He attached their names to right nipple and on left he put fuck me often. He made them show rings in labia and tongue pierced. They were almost his the pregnancy test if positive made his property, his slaves. He locked Katya and Irina in the cage in living room.

A knock on his door meant Donald was there with delivery. In the doorway was 46 year old Natalie and her 18 year old daughter Stacy. Stacy tried to cover her nudeness. Donald swatted her ass and said you know why your here.

“Yes master, My mom and me are to be breed by your dad, Eric. Please I don’t want him. I am afraid of him. He will get me pregnant.”

Eric reached for her putting his hand in her hair forcing her to bend over patio railing. She cried and pleaded for mercy. Eric said that time was gone as he forced his cock deep inside. Stacy cried as he plowed her depths. She no longer resisted. Stacy was now a slave. He walked them to his bedroom and put them on bed. With the blindfold on it was hard to know if was there. 

A caress of his hand on their ass or a touch along their breasts got them excited. They were begging for it. Eric watched the brown nipples stand at attention. Both moaned seeking him. When Eric moved his hands to her hips Natalie knew it was time. He has promised both to fuck their ass. Natalie felt her anal ring give. For the first time in 46 year she was having her ass taken. To top it off Eric was known to be rough demanding master. She looked behind and said thank you master for training me and my daughter. We will do as you wish. Eric slapped her rump taking his cock out putting it to Stacy who squealed in delight. She had begged for it. The only thing she was reluctant to do was suck his cock after being ass fucked. Roger had granted him two weeks with this mother daughter set. He promised one more lesson to them. He told them to go door opposite the cage. When Katya opened door it was to bathroom on opposite side. In bathtub was her best friend  Diana.

Andrew stood by tub with a smirk. Diana’s nipples were rock hard and excited. Andrew reached down moving his hands lower. He told Diana to spread her legs wide on tub. Diana laid back in water and obeyed. She moaned as two fingers found her. She begged Andrew to take her. Andrew pointed at Eric. Diana knew who he was. A tear appeared in her eye. She looked at him and said, “Do I belong to you now?”

He nodded. “Then this is your master. Please join me, I need it”

Eric answered with a twinkle, “what do you need Diana?”

“I am slave master please use me,”

Eric got into tub. It had been a long time since he had gentle fuck. He wrapped her legs around him driving her down impaling her on his pole. She knew by weeks end her body would give him child. Eric enjoyed her and watched their expressions. When done his cum dripped out of her.

He ordered Katya, Diana and Stacey to bedroom. He told them to bend over end of bed and wait touching their clits. He said I expect you all ready to receive my wonderful seed because after today you will be with child.

“Yes master,” they answered going to bedroom to wait for him obedient as respectful sluts.

He started towards shower. Come Natalie and Irina I did not forget you. Both looked down in shame blushing.

If they could not be with Tim because of pandemic Eric was determined  they be taught them well their slavery by him. Natalie and Irina stepped into shower putting their hands against wall spreading their legs. Eric was Master and put them to use. He demanded their yielding bodies which he got. The possibility that they too would be pregnant.

Eric spent the night enjoying all of them going from bedroom  to bedroom.  In morning he said they could  go if test were negative.  On the table were five packages with pregnancy test and their name.

Natalie and Irina went first. They already knew before looking. They walked to him and knelt in slave position. He placed black leather collars on them locking them in place. Then said the dreaded words. Eric we will be obedient respectful slaves and have been breed successfully. For next five years we will bear your children.

Katya, Diana and Stacey were scared as they approached the table. Inside were their positive tests and new red collars. Reluctantly they reached in pulling out the collars and got on knees. One by one he locked the collar onto them repeateding what Natalie and Irina  said. They had learned their lesson hard way.

Over next five years they were taught to be obedient. They bore Eric 10 girls. Sixteen years later he came to their home in United States. For two weeks he fucked mothers and daughters. He was the first man to have daughters as he promised. The daughters were reluctant but he was hard strict teacher. They were taken as obedient slaves and when he left all were pregnant this time with boys.