Author Topic: Stirpitus Flammilarum, a gothic fiction, hist.  (Read 2950 times)

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
  • Delicate! Now take it off!
Stirpitus Flammilarum, a gothic fiction, hist.
« on: September 18, 2021, 05:20:57 PM »
This is a work of fiction.
Don´t read if you are under 18.
This Text includes rassism and ressentiments as were usually in that period
In no way its the opinion of its Author! Rape and other crime the author refuse absolute!

All characters  were majeur according to the era

The action takes place around a true incident so not every horror will be of my fiction!
The fact it´s posted in the RU should be warning enough! You should count on everything. Just don´t read further if you can´t stand it. First part should introduce charakters and is maybe a appetizer.

The original was written by me in a way old german language of the 19th century,
translated by myself and deepl and run over a grammar program.
There may be some kinky wording left. Hope you´ll enjoy.
A comment would be very appreceated.

Stirpitus Flammilarum

Rude curses and imprecations of a carter echoed from the facades up to the windows of my chamber. They were ending my sleep at an ungodly early hour.
Yawning heartily, my jaw cracking, I glanced out curiously:
On this morning of November 21, 1803, the city of Mainz was shrouded in a veil of dense fog.
It mixed with the depressed smoke from the chimneys to form a corrosive acid between the fortress walls!
Shadows of dark figures flitted like ghosts around the puddles on the cobblestones through the narrow streets. Tiredly shivering, I slipped into my pants...

The living quarters are on the second floor, above the trade office of our townhouse.
My way to the dining room leads around the balustrade around the staircase.
Here there was an unusual silence which was only chopped into uniform parts by the heartbeat of the mighty grandfather clock downstairs in the foyer.
It determined the daily routine in the house for our clerks and errand boys who hurried about there on ordinary days. Their absence reminded me once again that today would not be a regular day...
I was comparing the pointer position of the traditional twelve-piece dial against that of my silver pocket watch when the heavy portal door to the alley opened a crack.
Astonished, frowning, I watched a dark figure stealthily slip into our house, close the door quietly behind him, and hurry suspiciously across the foyer in the dim light!
"Hey! You there!"
The gaunt creature startled. Between black, shiny rain-wet Redingote and wide-brimmed hat, a pale face was barely discernible as it fled headlong through the door to the basement!
Without thinking much, I pursued the dubious intruder, run the steps two at a time. Having reached the bottom, I tore open the door, panting breathlessly:
With the sparse light of the foyer behind me, I peered into a sinister maw.
Whoever was down here had been swallowed by the darkness!

As an enlightened spirit of my time, I did not believe in supernatural phenomena. Instead, the thought thieves may take advantage of fathers absence, who had traveled down the Rhine on business, and the particular circumstances of this day.
Probably the rascal was waiting for me around the next corner.
The last time I was down here was years ago, during the sieges of 1795 when we have to held out the bombardment. The medieval vaults full of boxes, chests, and furniture were an almost unmanageable labyrinth even with a light.
Good audibly, I strode back up to the landing and pulled the cellar door shut in front of me. On the spot, I feigned quieter footsteps as if I were moving away.
Then I leaned against the wall with bated breath and listened with a pounding heart.
The distant ticking of the grandfather clock seemed like the footsteps of a golem.
Damn! One could not see a hand in front of one's eyes!
I expected at any moment the foul breath of a dirty robber sneaking up to me through the blackness! Nothing of the sort happened. Instead, deep from the vaults, I heard a low clattering! It seems the rascal felt his way through our movables!
Perhaps he'll discover the servants' staircase and make off?
Cold sweat ran down my back as I crept like a blind man along the wall down the staircase again...

Peering around the corner, I discovered the steady glow of a dimmed tallow lamp far behind the phalanx of mighty masonry pillars! Zounds! This bold rascal is probably prepared for everything!? Immediately I heard the low cracking of a chest.
Just you wait!
On silent soles, I crept in the direction of the light. Instead of foul robber's breath, I sniffed a hind of...cedarwood? Cautiously, I peered around the artfully supporting arches of our house's burnt-brick buttress:
There, a pitiful figure with shaggy hair, merely in a shirt, like a penitent, kneeling in front of a clothes chest. The sight took away some of my fear. On the contrary!
My emotional state changed rapidly when she lifted one of my old pants into the glow of the lamp for inspection:
The light revealed beguiling outlines of female forms through the linen of her shirt.
Not enough, it lifted the fabric on her sweet buttocks and allowed a view of the shadowy outline of her vulva through the two-finger wide gap between her thighs!
The sight gave my loins a sting that turned me from victim to hunter in the blink of an eye!
Down here, hardly anyone would hear her screams...

"What's going on!!!"
Squealing in fright, the sweetheart leaped to her feet! She wheels around, the petite shadowy figure backed away from me only to bump backward against the chest and fall in it with her butt in front!
Slim calves in knee-length stockings waved helplessly through the air before my nose
when I courageously moved to her body. Between immaculate white thighs, she sterns the hem of her shirt with both hands in her bare lap to cover the sweet cleft of pleasure from my greedy gaze.
"Uhmm...heavens! Vel..."
Only now did I tear myself away from the beguiling sight and look up into her blotchy blushing face:
"Jule!!!?"
Damn and sewn up! I almost fell all over her!
I defied the tantalizing thrill of intoxicating myself with the female body and distanced myself from my younger sister in fright as if she were a leper!
"Damn it, Juliane! What the heck..."
She peeled herself out of her trap and frantically hopped into my old mustard-colored pantaloons. She gave me distracted looks while I became intoxicated with the revealing sights. It hardly got better as the fabric plumped around her cute butt and slender calves.
That probably kept me from the shocking discovery for a while:
 "Heavens! Where...what did you do with your hair?!"
"Sold it...to...the wigmaker!"
Confessed the young rebel curtly, gasping for breath from the horror of each word and busily unfolding my old blue frock coat from school days.
What a fool!
The pitiful remnant of her beautiful curls might just reach her narrow shoulders. Just like it was supposedly fashionable in Paris now. Probably unnecessary to ask if she was allowed to do that.

With narrow eyes, she answered my horrified look at her flat chest:
"I laced them tightly!"
Are men's eyes so transparent I thought and stuttered caught:
"Ährr...do... doesn't that hurt?"
Jule sat down on the edge of the chest with a groan, slipped on my old tailcoat, and cooed bitterly in amusement:
"No worse than a corset, huh!"
I found it beyond unseemly yet at the same time titillating to discuss female anatomy with Juliane. Perhaps that's why I blubbered so brusquely:
"Why this masquerade?! Do you want to sneak to the executions like that? Father forbade you!"
Defiantly, my younger sister snorted as she looked down at herself:
"Father forbade Juliane...but not Julius!"
"Tohh! No one's buying the disguise, sis! Your two ear holes alone give you away!"
"You think?"
She mumbled insecurely, casting a glance with her delightfully big eyes into a hand mirror! Just the way she turned her pretty head looking at it:
"Your whole demeanor is way too girly!... And...Father will find out! Then you'll give him another reason to forbid you to read your beloved Gothic novels by Novalis or that Tieck! You know he doesn't think much of women who want to be smart."
She had an unseemly amount of that anyway. Prepairing a plait she fumbles a faded high hat from behind the chest, obviously placed there intentional, and argued to that with wide eyes:
"Says the one who read to me from Rousseau, Voltaire, Goethe, or Schiller to distract me from the cannonades when we had to hold out during the sieges down here, huh?!... Oh, please, Velten!... I have to go there!... Do you want to be responsible for seeing me later stupidly exposed to all the exaggerations they make about it?"

Fortunately, we lived within the walls.
Juliane was right; who was not there makes no picture of the chaos!
Outside the gates, onlookers waited in long lines for passes. Streams of people came from far away, even on overcrowded barges down the Main, to enjoy the bizarre spectacle.
Shoulder to shoulder, peasants and noblemen pushed their way through the damaged city where the sieges had left traces. Folks streaming past the stalls of traveling merchants crowding into the squares and around the enormous Cathedral of St. Martin.
Among the people, bawling tray merchants offered calendars, needles, pincushions, wound plasters, and much more in their displays.
Boys and maids with baskets full of sausages or pretzels were literally surrounded. Deafening noise resounded from the crowded inns!
In front of them were unknown whores, some of them very pretty, to whom their pimps tried to bring solvent suitors.
With time I overcame my skepticism: In the crowd, no one found time and leisure to take a closer look at the handsome young man at my side.

While Julius, alias Juliane tried to get hold of a few pretzels because she had cheated me out of my breakfast, the performance of a Bänkelsinger* (Recitative of texts dramatical content) caught my attention.

Her attractive figure captivated me! Or was it her sweet Swabian emphasis? Making her even more exotic.
The young woman wore a blueprint chemise dress with a high waist under a delightful bosom. Cut according to the latest fashion, it ended over slender ankles stuck in revealing cross-band shoes. Despite the cool autumn temperature, she let her colorful shawl hang over the crooks of her arms around her slim back, allowing a glimpse of her cleavage, neckline wide enough to inspire male fantasies.
The appetizing sight of her stung my loins and made me realize what I had been missing for the last few weeks.
Envied, I sighed the rose gold pendant the allowed slumbering on her bosom!
Her partner had her very closely in the eye while he changed the drawings on the easel to match her texts.
With him, she was in good hands!
A large Oriental with whom one better no quarrel began. He probably came from far away, perhaps a Muselman* (Old German term for Muslim) and wore a turban just as it had become fashionable among the ladies since Bonaparte's Egyptian campaign.
His business was obviously going well if one took the heavy, golden earrings and numerous rings on his fingers as well as the healthy complexion of his partner as proof!
Jule had to give me a few jolts before I became aware of her and grabbed the offered pretzel.
Women apparently have a sense for such things because she eyed me with a pitying smile while chewed on hers.

I held a generous obolus at the ready as the beauty walked through the audience, collecting rewards after her performance. Men especially gave gladly and took the opportunity to bend over her cleavage.
Demonstratively, I gave a whole Kronentaler (Silverpeace) into the hat!
She made a well-behaved curtsy and turned to my sister, impressed:
"Well, and you?!... You're a snazzy young lad!"
Jingling the coins in her hat insistently until Jule pulled a dime out of her tailcoat pocket.
Her frown betrayed the beauty's irritation at the slender fingers with which the coin was placed in the hat.
Juliane fixed spellbound the fancy amulet on her beguiling bosom:

At first glance, it looked like a small bottle of cut crystal.  It had to be a flacon because inside it floated a strange creature in a rose-gold liquid. The longer I stared at it, I had the impression it was moving! Was it a small scorpion? A tiny lurch? How might it live? Or does it simply react in a kind of acid?  The crystal seemed to have neither a lid nor air holes...

"A pre...ährr...a pretty piece of jewelry you have there, Mademoiselle!...May one ask where such a one is to be bought?"
Almost Jule forgot disguising her treacherous soprano!
Startled, the belle's hand went to the jewel to check if it was still there or to prevent it from being torn from her neck? At the same time, she cast a fearful glance over her shoulder to her partner, who was sorting the pictures for the following performance there at the easel before she gave a gasping answer. In a few short words, she whispered reverently, for our ears only:
"That!?...No gentlemen...THAT cannot be bought..."
She bent closer. Her bosom smelled beguilingly of eau de cologne.  Were there tears glistening in her eyelashes?
Fuh! This lovely strumpet made me queer!
"...THIS...is a Stirpitus Flammilarum!...It can make its wearer covetous and MUCH more!...Unfortunately priceless...oh gentlemen, I would love to give it away!"

"Pardon!...do you mind?"
As Jule ran her fingers under the flacon to lift it for viewing, the creature inside started romping like a dervish!
The red-gold liquid bubbled like champagne! Marvelous! Like a miniature snow globe.
Completely under its spell, my astonished sister forgot to disguise her voice as she murmured:
"So precious?!... How expensive might it be?"
The pretty strumpet pushed Jule distantly away from her. She cast another fearful glance at her partner and then stared in horror at the foaming Stirpitus thing!
Probably she had to hurry up for the following lecture. Is that why she began to cry?
"Go now, you fellows!...it...money can't buy it for it doesn't cost a centime, adieu!"
On a whim, on that memorable day and to cheer up the beauty, I dared to joke and held her by the slender shoulder!
Touching her hit me like a bolt of lightning! Heavens! It took all self-control not to pull the beautiful maiden to the ground and fall all over her!
"Wait!.. Maybe...I...I'd give my sister instead! She's not worth half a cent sometimes!"
I whispered kindly and winked cheekily at Jule.
At that moment, out of nowhere, the imposing Muselman suddenly stood beside us and fixed young Julius at my side:
"Deal!"
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 05:09:37 PM by spunkjunk »
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Stirpitus Flammilarum, a gothic fiction, hist.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 06:29:36 PM »
Love the beginning. You caught me clean off guard with a female dressed as a male! Talk about going far to hid- selling her hair to a wigmaker was pure genius! Can't believe that he is willing to give Jules to someone just over an infatuation! been told you Germans were heartless by DAMN! Merit awarded from me! Really eager to red more when it's ready!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 12:33:54 PM »
Love the beginning. You caught me clean off guard with a female dressed as a male! Talk about going far to hid- selling her hair to a wigmaker was pure genius! Can't believe that he is willing to give Jules to someone just over an infatuation! been told you Germans were heartless by DAMN! Merit awarded from me! Really eager to red more when it's ready!

Thank you for your feedback To-Get-Her.
This is my first try of a real Story in the english department.
History offers many surprises. I would be happy you stay with the bar till happens what all longing for :emot_weird.gif:
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 12:37:44 PM »
The dodgy Turk captivated my sister with a piercing gaze from almost onyx black iris!
Like a snake its victim.
 Probably he had seen through her masquerade long ago.
With a finger snap, he awakened his paralyzed partner!
The face of the beautiful Swabian reflected stunned irritation while she loosened the silver clasp of the leather collar in her slender neck and submissively placed the piece of jewelry in his hand.
The strumpet gasped in amazement as she was dismissed with a wave!
 Instantly gathering the hem of her dress, she fled into the crowd as if the Incarnate was after her...

Her dazzling master from the East pressed the pendant wordlessly into my hand.
He's certainly not a man to meddle with!
I was never a roughneck, and therefore I was not ashamed to pull my neck out of the self-knotted noose by an opulent sacrifice:
Humming disillusioned, I pulled out the silver pocket watch, a gift from my godfather, and pressed it into the gloomy journeyman's hand. I used its irritation around, my Julius at the collar seized, likewise my salvation in the escape to look!
Only in the protection of a medieval archway at the wood market, I shook the trance out of her.
Like a sleepwalker, she looked around in irritation and stammered with ashen cheeks:
"Where are we?... Why...I thought... hadn't you given me away?"
The top hat had slipped down her neck, revealing the delicate brow she´s furrowing in unhappiness. Her hurt look did a stab in my heart.
Juliane was the only one of four siblings left to me, and no one in this world was closer to me.
"Nonsense, Jule! Forgive me...a stupid joke! The strumpet has turned my brain head!"
"Uhum...you can't sell me at all... it's not like I'm a slave to Saint Dominique! Would you rather trade with humans, Velten?"
The reference to protests from the wealthy French colonies proved she wasn't just reading the ad section of the newspaper, I thought and handed her the pendant she liked so much.
She backed away in horror!
"You stole it!?"
"I wish I had!... While you were so freely revealing your nature to the charlatan, I put my pocket watch in his hand!"
She frowned at the vial dangling from my fist.
"All shriveled up..."
Now that she said it! The creature...whatever...trundled lifelessly like a piece of cast lead.
"Shame on you, brother! If your godfather finds out... I guess he sold you a pup! Probably in the bottle before was 4711 of which she has dumped plenty into her décolleté..."
Always pragmatically, my sis!
While I bashfully let the charmless thing slide into my vest pocket, we looked into each other's eyes and could finally laugh liberated...

My father's concern for the salvation of his daughter seemed not to be shared by others.
Indeed half the 30,000 or so onlookers for the execution of Schinderhannes and his gang belonged to the fair sex!
On this 30th Brumaire XII, the new French rule has moved the place of execution to the desert of the destroyed Favorite pleasure palace outside the Neutor.

While we drifted there in the stream of people, I curiously peered over the area.
The center was the specially built hut on the roof of which the gloomy shadow of the guillotine steadfastly defied the fog. So many people were already crowding around it that the first ones had to be carried away!
Beside a larger hut not far, 20 coffins had been piled up.

While I considered where we should turn, suddenly a strong hand seized me at the shoulder! For a moment, my heart stopped.
Fortunately, the guy was not wearing a turban!
During my student days, I had spent many a boozy night with Adam Lehnert!
Behind his broad shoulders, the crowd parted and washed around the three of us like an island.
Most delightedly, his mighty baritone growled:
"Velten Arnold! Old swashbuckler! Since when are you back in the country?"
"Since a few days...greetings, Adam!"
The tall fellow eyed with interest the fellow at my side whom I had taken by the hand in the throng!
"Ährr...may I introduce...my cousin...Julius!"

My "cousin" eyed the son of a horse dealer from the nearby Village of Zahlbach, impressed! No wonder:
The womenfolk appreciate guys to whom they have to look up properly! He wore his black, wavy hair alla Brutus. Instead of a beard, side whiskers adorned his cheeks. He usually tilted his head when he spoke and looked at you with sparkling eyes through his thick black brows, as he was doing now with young Julius!
Obviously, it did not miss its effect.
It apparently did not detract from his imposing appearance in her eyes that his tanned skin had numerous pockmarks from a long-ago illness. His clothes were not extravagant, but the midnight blue tail coat and the beige pantaloons in the black top boots suited him excellently.
Unlike Jule, this meeting made me uncomfortable...Every time I met Adam, I remembered that I owed him a favor!

"Did you come all this way for the executions, young Julius?!"
"Aye, mister!"
Countered Jule in a disguised voice.
"You can't see much from here, though!... If you want, I'll bring you up close!"
The faded top hat was a touch too far and bobbed as she nodded enthusiastically.
As a patron, he took us around the shoulders and escorted us to the alley the gendarmes kept clear. I was amazed when Adam convinced one of them to let us pass.
Young Julius' eyes popped out as he led us unmolested right to the front of the hut!
The executioner and his assistants looked down from the balustrade as we looked up in trepidation at the monstrous killing machine...
Just at that moment, it struck twelve o'clock! Murderous cheers broke out among the masses.
They came down the alley:
Ahead rode two Huissiers in black dresses with black staffs. They were followed by a detachment of gendarmes ... with a brigadier at the head. Then came a strong separation of infantry, preceded by eight tambours with a tambour major. Then came the five ladder wagons with the criminals. On the first wagon sat five, Schinderhannes in a red shirt on top.
For distinction, they had put a white cap on him. Seven of them were dressed in red shirts, the sign of the murderer ... On the second wagon sat four Protestants like the first five, with a clergyman. Then came the Catholics: on two wagons, four and on the last three with their clergymen.
They were all in plain shirts, except those mentioned, and with bare heads. It was a most depressing sight to the man of feeling to see these twenty sacrifices of justice dragging along. Almost on all of the convulsively contorted faces, there was already dead; from some shone despair ...

At the hut under the scaffold, a door opened!
A young fellow behind a leather apron stuck his head out curiously and caught sight of Adam:
"The Lehnert!"
"Greetings Pittschafter!...My young friend here is interested in medicine!"
Lied Adam brazenly, patting Julius comradely on the shoulder.
"Go ahead, go ahead!"
The young medical student hurriedly waved us into the den!
Inside, it was soon brighter than outside. Numerous tallow lamps heated the humid air. Their smoky soot billowing under the ceiling boards and scratched in our throats.
 A second student named Grösser stood by a small table. Adam made us known as the train reached the scaffold. Grösser raised his finger to his lips. Everyone listened...
Student Pittschaft peered through a crack in the boards.
"The Schinderhannes..."
He whispered as footsteps of bare feet were heard on the stairs to the guillotine
A few of the boards overhead bent under the eager boots of the executioner's slaves.
The cheering crowd gradually fell silent. There was an eerie silence as the verdicts were read.
I shuddered when I heard above us the firm tenor of the notorious robber addressing the people:
"I die willingly, I deserve death, but of these...at least ten die innocently."

Then everything happened very quickly!
You could hear him breathing heavily as he was tied belly-down on the stretcher and pushed under the ax. A dull rumble shook the whole building as it hurtled into the depths!
The severed head fell through a hole in the floor, straight into the leather sack hanging in front of us! While outside, the crowd intoned a rapturously horrified chorus, some blood pulsed out of the corpus into the sack...
Everyone down here was gasping in horror in their own way! Student Grösser reached through a slit in the bag and pulled out the bloody head of Schinderhannes!
 He showed him around to us! Momentary nausea quite distracted me from my concern for Juliane's salvation.
Pittschaft and Grösser were to conduct studies for the Medical Private Society.
As a first experiment, Grösser held the head while Pittschaft screamed at the skull!
"Hello!!!... Do you hear me, Johannes!!!... Hello!!!?
The dead head showed no movement with all its effort, not even when Pittschaft pinched its cheek and pulled its ears! The glassy eyes had to be opened to try reactions to light or drops.
Meanwhile, the torso of the robber was thrown through a flap in the ceiling! As the lifeless body without a head, gurgling from the hole in its throat, thudded muffled beside me, I fought vomiting...

Upstairs, the next delinquent was led to the killing machine to the cheers of the people.
The ferrous smell of fresh blood swelled the steaming den.
This time Pittschaft held the head while Grösser performed the same experiments! Drops of blood ran down their aprons and dripped from holes in the leather hose that caught the heads. Under it stood a bucket!
Already an executioner's servant pushed open the door. When he saw how close we were standing, he turned to Adam with a basket full of tin cups:
"You there! Make way or fill the cups full of blood and pass them out!"
As Adam stepped aside, my tested heart faltered for the third time that gruesome day:
Behind him, Juliane squatted in front of the wicker basket, holding the head of Schinderhannes in her slender fingers. Her large eyes marveled at the traces of a nefarious life in the stubbly, ashen, blood-splattered face.
God! Let it be a deception!
Her look, her mouth...for the moment, it looked like she was about to kiss him!
Adam's dismayed look told me he was thinking the same thing...

"Make it quick! People drink the blood of the executed for falling sickness!"
Adam hesitated.
It was my sister who almost lovingly placed Hannes` head in the wicker basket before dipping the first cup into the blood in the bucket! I shuddered in a cold sweat of disgust at this horror!
 Of her fingers dripped blood!
Just at that moment, the next skull tumbled into the bag under the booming impact of the blade! Jule held her mouth in fright, squealing treacherously as she jumped back. Adam frowned at young Julius, with the blood of the Schinderhannes smeared around his pointed nose...
She was about to hand the cup to the executioner with a trembling hand when she thought better of it: he reached into the void as she pulled it back:
 "What about a share!"
Tohh!!! Adam gasped, impressed, and puffed me in the ribs! I felt so nauseous!
"Old Swede!...your...cousin...has a fucking huckster's soul!"
Behind us, this time, Grösser was screaming at the new head. More blood splashed along the leather hose and dripped into the bucket...
"For all I care! But do it now! Before it clots!"
So my disguised sister was soon sweating profusely as she ladled cup after cup while nearly colliding with the trundling heads in the bag!
Grösser made himself a joke and frightened her, vice versa Julius, with the gruesomely disfigured grimace of Black Jonas, one of the most notorious of these murder-burners, who had just been planed from the hull above us.
They piled up one after the other, sliding around next to me! Unwashed, dirty from dungeon confinement, some urinated in fear...An apocalyptic stench took our breath away.  Blood soaked the floor. Julius alias Juliane balanced on slippery planks while she fed the executioner cup after cup. Her hands were washed in blood as if she had gutted a turkey.
On her mustard-colored pantaloons were splashes of the spilled elixir of life in all shades from red to black! Either she lacked the time or was not bothered by all the horror!
Some of the 20 moribund above us pleaded for mercy, screamed, and begged before the cutting edge whizzed into his neck. The crowd went wild!
With fermenting guts, I pleaded in the sweat of my brow for an end of this hell! Through a gap between the ceiling boards, I saw the blood-soaked knife steaming in the fog...

a contemporary  presentation of this spectaculum

to be continued
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:19:57 PM by spunkjunk »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 05:04:51 PM »
Such a haunting telling. Your words make me feel that I am right there with them at the executions. I could feel the thud of the axe as it cunt the spinal cord and bones! A simple merit seem a poor exchange for such words!

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2021, 02:50:21 PM »
In front of the dazzling lanterns, her waving body threw sharp contours on the translucent linen shirt. Captivated by the image of the female frame, I followed how it bent seductively forced by galvanic currents!
Illuminated like a ballerina in the opera house, she rode the blood-smeared body of the black Jonas on the menacingly swaying dissecting table!
 In her bright spread lap, the thigh-tendons stretched to the limit.
Copper wires connected his torso to humming apparatuses full of seething acid that chased deceptive life through his body.
His ashen skin, covered with death spots, steamed. Twitching sinews tore at the powerful muscles of his limbs. Just snatched from hell, the murder-burners torso sent himself with uncontrollably flailing arms to rip the shirt from the body of his tender horsewoman!
One could take it as proof that male sexual instinct does not sit in the head.
Watching feverish, I longed for his success.
His barky terror-dick swaying heavily on the bending torso driven by electric jolts rammed into her tender lap with a dull sound like hoof stamping.
Groaning, deprived of her breath, the maiden needed both hands to clamp to the chest of her enraged Minotaur to avoid being thrown off by him.
The supple lips of her rudely attacked vulva kissed their way to the penile seam of the sticky, dirty privates, licking fresh vitality into his thick testicles!
Like puppets, they bounced at their spermatic cords blindly in his wrinkled sack, seeking to fire their rotting seed into the virgin's pure uterus.
Pity! Had he been hanged, his monstrosity would be stiff enough to penetrate her.
 He would be welcome!
Her consuming desire for the juice of his loins was evident.
Sweet-smelling, viscous nectar flowed from her imploding Vagina, trapping the fluttering fuckstick in a web of silvery threads.
Along this web, crackling lightning bolts shimmied.

I stood paralyzed amidst the witnesses of this demonic act.
Shame and lust stung likewise in my loins and caused tickling shivers!
Around me, glittering eyes stared from horny flushed grimaces and reminded me urgently of my responsibility for Juliane's reputation.
You good-for-nothing! Out of nowhere, my enraged father appeared and dragged me under the steaming knife of the guillotine...
You owe me! Adam assisted him and strapped me with my back to the stretcher!
In a soundless scream, I tried to free my leaden limbs with all my strength, which seemed to be caught in a tough clue.
I DIE WILLINGLY, the cry of Schinderhannes echoed through the fog from which the dripping guillotine came rumbling down on me!
At the last moment, a supernatural force snatched me from the stretcher and threw me dully onto the blood-soaked boards...

My nightmare ended with the impact!
In a strange mixture of relief and regret, I waited to see if my stagnant heart would find its beat.
Sweat-soaked, skull throbbing, I found myself gasping on the floorboards.
Sitting up dizzily, I leaned against the bed frame and propped my aching head. Sweat dripped onto my shirt, stretched like a tent over my throbbing hardon. My dick pulsed in the aftermath of the arousing collage of memory and fiction my troubled mind had randomly woven.
I hardly dared to breathe. The slightest stimulus might cause the seething lust in my loins to bubble over.
I poured water into the washbowl with trembling arm and dipped the glowing face into the cold wet!

During the absence of my father, I had procuration.
After instructing our clerks downstairs in the Kontor, I found the women of our household chatting familiarly in the lounge.
Juliane sat on the floor in front of the armchair, washing our mother's feet for her upcoming bloodletting.
This posture showed off her adorable figure in that stretched white and gray striped muslin dress with interwoven silver threads. Her loose, only shoulder-length hair seemed to my mother not worth trouble.
But she would have no peace if she knew what her daughter had looked at yesterday!
The 20 executions were only the first act of the drama...

After the events under the scaffold, the two medical students Pittschaft and Grösser, had taken young Julius to their hearts.
In any case, the two jockeyed to wash the blood of Schinderhannes from "his" face.
Finally, Grösser gently held her chin while Pittschaft dabbed the war paint from her cheeks and nose.
Through their intercession, we then got into the mysterious hut next to the scaffold. The wildest rumors had been circulating in Mainz for days!
After the strangest devices and machines had been brought in for weeks, a genuinely Faustian laboratory awaited us.

Voltaic columns, Leiden bottles, copper, zinc, and an electrifying machine were ready!
Numerous lanterns flooded the hut with light!
So that the members of the medical private society to Mainz, among others a city physicist, several doctors, and obstetricians, a surgeon, druggists, and pharmacists under the aegis of professor Molitor no still so tiny detail of the planned experiments at the corpses escaped.
Alerted, I couldn't confront my sister in front of the assembled staff.
Wisely, she kept close to Grösser or Pittschaft.
In contrast to my horrified pallor, Juliane's face bloomed with curiosity and the thrill of the outrageous.
As the stocky carcass of Black Jonah was hefted onto the dissection table by a couple of assistants, Professor Molitor took a close look at young Julius:
"...then make himself useful, young man. Take the shirt off the murder burner!"
"Errr...!"

This was certainly nothing for an innocent damsel!
With wide eyes, she studied the male genitals. Too bad I would never know what was going on in her head.
As for me, the unwashed male tails with sticky testicles appear very unappetizing.
While she washed the dirty butt of black Jonas so that the city physicist could explain to her how she could insert a copper probe into the rectum of the robber, she got excited spots.
When his body subsequently came to life through the galvanic currents, the God-fearing girl squealed in fright.
Horrified covering her mouth, she bounced back as he belly-down, burbling out his open throat, started jumping, driven by the infernal apparatuses.
A miracle that nobody saw through her masquerade!
The professor himself taught her at the naked body of the Schinderhannes. He let her feel the caved-in breast of the robber chief while he diagnosed a consumption based on the pressed in condition and a fist-size cavity in it which would have led within two years anyway to death!
Only after one brought the robbers' heads under electric jolts to the teeth grinding and before our eyes a star operation had accomplished I could persuade her to go home. It just costs the promise to visit the exhibition of the chain prisoners on the marketplace with her today...

Of course, I did not mention this to our mother when I picked her up.
Jule carefully put the bowl and towels aside and smoothed her dress. She took me by the hand and pulled me behind her into the cellar.
As my mother's right hand, she knew every corner of our house far better than I did.
So we stood in the light of the lantern again in front of the said box of old clothes!

"Males got it easier!"
I gawked in surprise at her back as she slipped out of the chemise dress and silk underdress before my eyes!
Tohh!
Except for a tight bodice flattening her breasts and knee-high stockings, she wore   nothing 
 on her body!
Her sweet peach butt trembled seductively as she threw on a fresh linen chemise. The fabric sank like a curtain over the teasing dimples on her slender back.
During my bachelor voyage, she had blossomed into a lovely woman!
"Errr!...Can you even breathe in that?"
 Jule looked over her shoulder and smiled, flattered by my looks.
"Bad!...But...acceptable if I could go to medical school for it!"
"You're not serious?!"
I asked, aghast at the rebel who mutated back into the boy Julius before my eyes.
After buttoning up her frock coat, she took my hands in her cool fingers.
Her touch shot tickling bolts of lightning through my body, precisely into the wrong regions, where they probably nurtured following forbidden dreams.
She blinked pleadingly into my eyes:
"YOU!...Velten...You could support me!"
"Naa!... How do you imagine that? Are you going to run away? You have no idea how rough it is in the fraternities! Do you want to carouse with them, fencing and sing revolutionary songs? Impossible pretend for such a long time, Jule! Even if you did, what are you going to do with it?"
"I could emigrate to Philadelphia!?"
She indeed hadn't hatched that plan overnight! What else might be going on in that pretty head of hers?
"Forget it!... Father will receive a stroke!"

Most strangers had left the city already yesterday before the gates got closed.
Here and there, figures staggered through the alleys after a night of drinking, which we chose so as not to encounter acquaintances or neighbors.
At the market, we disappeared into the crowd.
Here the condemned criminals sat displayed on a scaffolding of boards.
Their arms were forged behind their backs to a long chain. Above each hung a paper with name, residence, crime, and punishment wrote on.
In front of the scaffold was a box on which stood an armchair.
On it sat the sick father of the Schinderhannes. A less more than a 50-year-old sick man who, to all appearances, would not live a month longer.
While I studied his notice in which he was sentenced to 22 years of chain imprisonment for receiving stolen goods and various extortions, my sis pitied his relatives.
On the edge of the box sat his wife, mother of the Schinderhannes, on the other her daughter, a clean and well-built girl of Juliane's age.
Both were just sitting there to keep the old man company.
The girl showed remarkable equanimity. The woman would leave from time to time, sometimes bringing her husband something to eat, sometimes a drink of wine.
She also accepted alms.
I felt sorry for the girl. With all her outward equanimity, she indeed felt the bleakness of her situation. In front of the boy Julius, who studied her with fascination, blushing, she looked down.

The other 12 condemned behind them on the framework seemed in the overwhelming number to be satisfied with having escaped the guillotine. Only Peter Weber above, at the first seat, railed the whole time loudly:
"I am not a rogue! I have not stolen anything from anyone! They are unjust judges! They steal from the nation every day..."
The gendarmes threatened him, his own companions expelled him from reviling, but he shouted until he was tired.
Sometimes he drew physiognomies of a deterrent nature.
Beside him, I noticed a man of crowded, robust stature. He presented an image of dull despair, all the time just sitting there silently, not even moving his lips. Inside, he was certainly preoccupied with the horror of his fate. 24 years in chains in a French port is an eternity in hell!
On the other hand, the 19-year-old Petri at his side, son of Black Peter, was joking, perhaps hoping he might somehow escape during his 14 years of imprisonment...

"Look! There´s Adam Lehnert!"
While she was already waving over the crowd at him, my sister tugged at my sleeve.
For a good reason, I was not eager to see him again.
Juliane obviously had a soft spot for the impressive son of a horse trader!
Yet for the daughter of a citoyen notable, he was at least as far-fetched as a medical degree.
I suspect even because of this, she slipped into male clothes.
She eager bites her lips while he blazed his trail to us...

Wide-eyed, she blinked up to him as he friendly padded young Julius' shoulder.
I was irritated by his wink and the confidential shoulder bump he gave me.
"You never mentioned your fabulous cousin...Did you both sleep well?... Hn hn hn...How about it, are you itching for another interesting experiment?!"
"Eye, Mister!"
Jule was beaming with excitement! I had no desire and put on the brakes:
"No! Yesterday was enough for me!"
"Then Julius can come with me."
What was the guy thinking?
"Out of the question at all!"
My younger sister used her freedom shamelessly:
"You Chicken!... Just think what you can learn from this, cousin!"
We would see...

Like yesterday, Adam pushed us purposefully through the crowd, this time towards the wooden harbor.
On our way, he met two cronies, Zahlbacher of his neighborhood, who joined us.
Between them, we arrived at the staircase of a cellar tavern in the old town.
The "bottomless barrel" I never visited, not even in my wildest student days.
My hesitation caused our little group to stumble as we followed Adam down the scuffed steps and staggered through the medieval low arched door!
Stinging pipe smoke billowed beneath the specky black vaulted ceiling.
Jule pressed against me in fright, almost knocking over a spittoon for chewing tobacco!

In the vault, huge barrels stood upright all-around against ancient walls of natural stone.
Open in front, they were used as a small separé where guests could squat in a semicircle around a tiny table.
A toothless old man sat on a three-legged stool beside the counter, playing the zither.
Adam headed for an empty keg.
While he pulled the stunned Julius to his side, I got seated in the back between his cronies.
Already the barmaid hurriedly put a light in the barrel for us and disappeared busily after Adam had ordered Cologne beer for us.
I looked after her over the flickering candle on our table.
Her battered appearance and her assaulted bodice spoke to a rough crowd:
Black Forest rafters, dockworkers, and day laborers clustered in the densely packed barrels.
At the single long table in the center of the cellar, peasants, craftsmen, merchants, and Jews from the nearby regions crowded together.

Among the very few women, one, in particular, stood out: The beautiful Swabia not only attracted my attention!
Girls like her obviously fell with absolute certainty to the wrong person.
She sat with her back to us in one of the barrels on the lap of the Dietl!
Her stretched dress displayed her adorable forms down to an especially sweet keister!
The Dietl was a known crook baron who smuggled English colonial goods along the Rhine.
"Cheers!"
I grabbed one of the jugs that were shoved sloshing on our table. For the masquerade, Jule joined in! I had never seen her drinking beer!
She got pretty rosy cheeks from it.
Because she didn't notice, Adam smirked and wiped the foam from her upper lip.
Due to this confidential gesture, Julius finally found his speech and wanted to know what we were doing here.

Right then, a couple of dubious fellows rumbled into the tavern with a loud hurrah!
As curious as us, the zither player interrupted his lecture.
Apparently, the newcomers were expected by the audience at the table. In any case, they greeted each other.
One of the rough fellows dragged the sister of the Schinderhannes roughly by her delicate elbow next to him!
"Hola, folks! Look what we caught!"
Among the cheering mob, a paunchy merchant heaved his massive figure from the bank, waddling his stiff limps toward the rascal, panting:
"Bravo, Sly!!...Bravo! Who would have thought it!!!"
 For a bag of coins, the old Bückler's daughter changed hands! Her captor weighed his wages contentedly as he thrust her into the arms of the sweating merchant!
The latter inspected his purchase with unabashed greed, sniffing with his broad flat nose on her before turning with satisfaction to his cronies at the table:
"Bravo!... See folks?!... That's what I swore to the scoundrel at the scaffold! Now that Schinderhannes is burning in hell, she has no one to avenge her!..."
His listeners gave him loud applause and rumbled with their mugs on the table, beer splashing all around!
The merchant shook the horrified girl:
"...Listen, wench!... Your brother has bullied and plucked us long enough! Such as us it has some in the country have still open accounts with the Schinderhannes or your father! For this, I will lead you around all over the Hunsrück! Anyone who feels like it shall use you for a few pennies until you follow your whole clan to hell, Bücklerin!"
Spurred on by the cheers of his drinking buddies, the stocky merchant dug his stubby
fingers in her plain chemise dress neckline and brutally ripped the fabric down over her slender shoulders!
Her sweet breasts bounced out into the open!
 Instantly the scrubbed tender skin turned rosy, them tiny nipples shriveled dark and pointy! Cute trembling, they courted undivided attention as the cracking collar below bound her delicate arms to the narrow waist! Tightly strapped, the young Bücklerin gasped for air! Wherever the girl looked, her horrified eyes gazed into red horny grimaces that feasted on the sight of her perfect white breasts!

I held my breath as my outraged sister jumped up!
Adam just got a hold of her frock coat and dragged her back into the barrel!
With the momentum he had given her, she staggered against the bench and plopped on his lap!
There she squinted aghast at his warning index finger in front of her cute nose:
"Don't be so hasty, Madmoiselle Arnold!!... Unless YOU are desperate to take her place!"

-to be continued-

Authors note:
Until entering the cellar tavern, the characters of the narrator, Velten Arnold, his sister Juliane Arnold as well as Adam Lehnert were the only fiction in the story.
The events described actually took place and were taken from numerous publications of eyewitness accounts.
In relation the public execution of the Schinderhannes and his gang corresponded to the Woodstock Festival!
The city of Mainz itself had just 25,000 inhabitants at that time.
The controversial experiments with the corpses led to moral as well as professional disputes that dragged on far into the beginning of the 19th century.
Possibly Mary Shelly heard about it when she traveled along the Rhine at the beginning of the 19th century and was inspired by it to her novella "Frankenstein"...

« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 03:05:09 PM by spunkjunk »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2021, 04:03:06 PM »
Can't say that I'm surprised that young Julius is impressed with her new discovery. She certainly did think through her new life. Wonder why she hasn't tried to talk with her brother more about her decision? Love the scene in the underground bar, really though our young mistress was going to give herself away. Merit from me for another well written chapter!

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2021, 08:19:24 AM »
... She certainly did think through her new life. Wonder why she hasn't tried to talk with her brother more about her decision?...

My esteemed Reader,
thank you and, if permited, merit back for your detailed feedback giving me a hint if my construct is followable :]. About that:
Women that era weren´t much left to decide!
By the way "our mistress" is a child of Revolution.  This seed was also set in female heads...
You think she´ll get the chance to talk furthermore to him in the whirlpool of events? Than I hope you stay tuned :]

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2021, 02:58:08 PM »
"Errr!... How...how could he know... How dare he take liberties?!"
Juliane blinked at Adam, wide-eyed with surprise. In reflex, she held her hand on the slipping hat:
The unfamiliar...his unseemly proximity made her blush and brace the available arm against his chest to free herself from the embrace that trapped her on his lap. She probably had no idea the delight her jerking buttocks gave.
Adam sniffed her neck pleasurable along the furious throbbing artery before murmuring at her:
"I was curious why the daughter of a respectable merchant would sell her hair!"
You would have thought that word would get around.
However, Adam's statement was probably only half true. In fact, he had set a trap for me. Last year, even before my trip, we had made our sisters palatable to each other during a merry drinking session. Soon Adam had introduced me to his, but I never thought he would...
Jule squealed upon his arms as he lifted her.
Carried out of the barrel, she forgot her indignation at the fate of the poor Bücklerin.
The clueless one!

"Here is not the due company for a fine damsel! I take you with me...we both have a soft spot for experiments!"
Adam grabbed young Julius by the collar and dragged shoved her to the arched gantry. I had to intervene urgently! These impressive, pockmarked son of a horse trader was not befitting her social status! It would dishonor, ruin her...
Without much lamentation, I rammed my elbows into his inattentive cronies' bellies before I took a courageous dive over the table!
Beer mugs went clinking to the floor, hot wax splashed. Nearby guests hooted enthusiastically in anticipation of a brawl.
One of Adam's helpers got a hold of my ankle.
Dangling belly-down from the edge of the table, I shouted menacingly after them:
"Beware you, Jule!  Adam! She's not that cheap strumpet like your sister!"
Don't know they've heard me at all over the general din in this shady robber den where even drowned Juliane's anxious protests.

His cronies reeled me in like a net full of fish. Clothes cracked, dragged belly-down across the tabletop, I gazed, panting, into barmaids neckline, sliding on knees while she jittery collecting the broken jugs. Oddly enough, I felt sorry for her scratched breasts instead of me as I was flung onto the bench to take a good beating.
"Pardon!?"
Along with my surprised minions, I squinted at the wiry stature of Slasher
"...Mind if I have a seat?"
The smell of his damp, musty clothes, worn for days, filled the barrel as he slipped in. The barmaid backed away, afraid as he grabbed her wrist, instructing her. The guy was surprisingly nimble!
"New beer and a jug of brandy!..."
Facing me:
 "...Adam said the fine toff foot the bill of this barrel!"
His hat he tossed on the table, and there were two feathers stuck to the felty piece.
"You're amazed, huh?!... Was Hannes' his!... He doesn't need it anymore! HAHAHA!!...
Took it off his sister!"
Slasher widened his colorful bandana and comfortably stretched his legs under the table as he nodded his chin in her direction.

The helpless, bare-chested Miss strapped in her own dress struggled for breath as the fat merchant paraded her around the table to his drinking buddies. The weather-tanned stubby fingers offered a stark contrast on her prominent collarbones.
Her new master poked a thumbnail into the narrow of her back so that she would bend her sweet tits to her sneering audience while receiving congratulations on the execution of her hated brother.
Cold sweat shimmered in her fresh face around her freckled nose. Loosened strands of her dark hair stuck daringly in it.
Damn! The village beauty from the Hunsrück struck my loins a lustful itch! With that, I wasn't alone:
the merchant's comrade in first place pulled the surprised Miss onto his lap, where he took all liberties with her.
The girl stiffened and wrinkled her little nose in torment while his Gropers wormed under her dress, searching for her sweet little gate. Like a leech, he sucked all over her bare skin with brittle lips, biting her ear or letting glistening saliva drip from her pointed teats...
So he could still enjoy her scent on his fingers after she was passed to his neighbor.
Of the more than two dozen peasants, Jews, and merchants at the table, each was probably eager to get to know her better...

"With HER, there is no need for pity, do not be deceived by her! Maria is a beast, blackmails and more nimble in stealing than her brother!"
Slasher snarled, awaking the Zahlbach lads and me from dumb amazement.
Still, the Marias horrified expressions reminded me abruptly of my sister!
"I'll give you a Louis d'Or if you get me out of here!"
Should have known; Adam has a lot of acquaintance. The crook brusquely waved away:
"Just got here, and I'm thirsty as hell!... Mmmh! Good girl!"
He licked his brittle lips as the barmaid slid a handful of sloshing beer mugs and a jug of brandy onto our table. A stack of small tin cups was stuck in the cleavage between her breasts...
"What are you waiting for! Tip her..."
One disliked contradicting his unpleasantly brutal mug. Mainly since a long dagger hung from his belt and rattled against the bench.
The plucked maid bent obediently over the table so that I could push the dime between her buxom breasts, all the while Slasher's wiry hand cradled them.
"Cheers!..To the donor!"
The mockery was hard to miss as the crook lifted his cup of brandy toward me.
It seemed that everything was conspiring against me...

Indeed! Out of the shadow next to our barrel, a whore detached herself. The half-exposed teat of her small, pointed breasts, dangling in the neckline of her loose bodice, left no doubt about her business.
Apparently, she had been well visited yesterday. Dark circles under her eyes and efforts were still in her face! So one could hardly estimate her age, maybe early 20's.
She wore a skirt and bodice like simple people in the villages. A bonnet gave the conclusion that she was married. She fumbles on her blonde French braid hung in front down till her waist with long thin Fingers.
Slasher seemed to know her:
"Hola! Welcome, Baroness*! Get your skinny ass over here!...Congratulations Monsieurs! In the whole department, you won't find a mare better to mount!.... Slash through, sweetie! The fine toff is your suitor!"
Obediently she gathered her skirt and showed us plenty of her skinny legs as she climbed over the baffled Zahlbacher. Her bare feet were dirty. Squeezing between us, she kept her cool hand on the back of my neck and the other open in front of me:
"Pardon Monsieur..."
 Her welsch* accent identified her origin.  (*hist. Ger. colloquial for French).
After my Karolin* (a silver coin, note) had wandered into her bodice, she loosened its strings and offered herself freely!
 "Get lost!... I don't want to pick up a bug!"
Even though she might have looked healthy under the simple makeup. The worry about Frenchman's disease (Syphilis) or lice kept me away from such women on principle! Even more so from those in lowly taverns like this one! I satisfied my lust by costly gifts to clean girls, such as Adam's sister.
The snubbed woman shrugged her shoulders indifferently just as I squinted at the dagger point flashing in the restored candlelight in front of my nose!
"Is this a cavaliers speech?!... Are you take out to insult my strumpet?"
"Errr...Not at all, sorry!"
"All right then!..."

To the Zahlbacher on her other side, her small breasts seemed appetizing enough!
While he courageously reached into her bodice, the noise in the smoke-filled taproom rose an octave higher!
Meanwhile, Maria Bückler had been passed around the table via various laps.
The pitiable young woman had a suffocatingly bluish face and swung queer in the grasp of her oppressor. Numerous bite marks and hickeys adorned the bare skin on her neck and breasts. Her lips and rosy-grazed breasts glistened with saliva.
In the meantime, the old trembler had been invited to the table.
A robust, red-faced farmer with a graying beard, wearing a white shirt with a fashionably pointed collar and a black vest on which two rows of silver buttons testified some prosperity, ordered a jaunty German Ländler from him. He enormous hands lifted the delicate Bücklerin up off his lap and threw her face down on the table in front of him like a sack of seed!
Everybody hooted as the spottily abused, pendulous breasts were squashed flat under her torso before she also hit with her forehead! Under the tangled veil of her loosened hair, lips formed an O silent scream of breathless agony.
The burly countryman tore in two the plain chemise dress at her back from the hem to below the piled tangle around her narrow waist with a single jerk!
As the curtain in the theater, the fabric parted and flowed from her gently curving hips.
Tohh! Whistles and other sounds of general enthusiasm confirmed my judgment: she got really a subtle body.
The farmer's arteries swelled precariously at the neck as he bent his massive frame to lift her legs onto the table! The high, desperate gasps of the brutally harassed girl almost enraged his astonished audience.
From our barrel, we could only watch as this lifted the brightly, sweet mounds of her flawless buttocks as its mighty paws encircled her ankles to push her knees further onto the table. Like a frog, she crouched croaking on the sticky slab.
In fact, she had dimples on the hips of her sagging back, much like Juliane...

Everyone on the other side of the table was treated to the sight of her gaping holes in her luridly splayed womb! Some curious people jumped out of barrels and joined for a closer look behind the bench. Quickly there was crowding.
Truly an overwhelming sight! Like in front of Madonna, the countryman sank to his knees at the table's edge and dug his sweating red visage voluptuously munching between her trembling buttocks.
On this side, all we saw was the curly mop of his joltingly sucking smacking head during his spirited attempt to rob her sweet Manna!
My stomach churned in a strange mixture of fascination. Never before had I witnessed such unchristian machination which, according to my impression, was not commonplace even for the regular audience of this gloomy tavern! A throbbing hard erection stretched my pants shamefully!
It was almost impossible to overlook her forced Orgasm as the heartily licked beauty pushed her excited quivering torso into his face!
In this posture, she got relatively even less air. Her cute nose poked through the veil of tousled hair over her pretty face. Her horny moans barely had enough breath to blow them away. In helpless shame, she grinds the baled fists of her constricted arms.
Her tormentor, meanwhile, straightening his massive stature, with a glittering beard and blazing gaze on her frothy beckoning paradise, frantically fingered his hard-on from his fly...

Captivated by this spectacle, I was startled when I felt the whores hand upon that stretched bulge of my pants! What did her big dark eyes see in me? I felt myself blush with shame when I thought of the drooling peeping Tom I gave off here. Whether I pleased her?
I refused her kiss...though her mouth was quite pretty when she smiled melancholically about the rejection. Instead, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek on the ear.

Fuh! This pussy was persistent! Maybe she hoped for better business as she pressed her tiny firm tits against me. Her warm breath on my shoulder made me shudder more, or her whisper:
"If you give me the Louis d'Or, I'll get you out of here..."
Tohh! She had good ears, apparently!
How? Asked my furrowed brow. She nuzzled my ear again:
"Pretend you want me...kiss me..."
The woman slid over my tautly stretched lap and rubbed herself against it vulgarly. I gave her a loveless kiss with closed lips. What were her eyes looking for in mine?
Her hand gently pushed my head to her bosom. There I nestled played lust...
Finally, she jumped loudly, squealing from my lap, and climbed out of the barrel. Standing in front of it, she stretched out her arm and beckoned me to follow her!
To my relief, my guards were far too spellbound by the sufferings of the young Maria! Sweat glistened on their drunken visages.
Without averting their eyes from the spectacle, they kept raising their mugs.  A lecherous miasma floated like the pipe smoke in the tavern. The Bücklerin was in for a long night...
Slasher shared my opinion. Weary from copious amounts of brandy, he slurred:
"You would do well to secure your hides, Baroness! Hkkk...THIS ONE takes away all your suitors today! Chchchhh..."
The skinny whore took me by the hand and pulled me behind her deeper into the vault.
Her long bony fingers were cold.
Looking over my shoulder, I saw the farmer's thick cock farting as it punched into the Bücklerin!
Her tightly stretched wreath shoved white cuntfoam into the kraut around his veiny penis shaft. Sweat pattered on her sweet quivering ass. The set man was panting like a bull...

The whore pulled me into a low, medieval vaulted passage, much like the cellar in our house.
A drunken soldier came towards us. He had probably visited the board shack that served as a privy. The stench of feces made me gag as we passed.
The barmaid was changing the shitty bucket under the privy! She wiped it with the same grubby cloth on her apron that she used to wipe the tables...
Further back, the air became much better.
Between stacks of beer barrels, the strumpet stopped and held out her hand.
I could not see an exit!?
"First, the money, sir!"
"What do you think? I don't have that much on me!... You can pick it up tomorrow at our counting-house!"
She blinked up at me indignantly:
"What world is he living in?...I...I can't wait!... I have to escape myself! At best, I can expect a beating if I help him get out of here..."
The strumpet let her words sink in. The bitch was used to waiting for men to find a solution.
"Damn it, I have to save my sister! What do I care about the concerns of a cheap whore!?"
The bitter melancholy in her dark eyes was hard to resist...
"Then you must come with me!"

Around some corners, we came to a staircase into a backyard. I could have found the exit myself. To be fair, I had to admit, without the strumpet, my guards would not have let me go. They thought me fucking
between barrels!
In pitch darkness, the cold November air bit into my lungs. Our breath created glittering clouds.
"That way!"
The whore wrapped her arms around her thin body as she plodded barefoot through an archway to the wooden market! She wore neither jacket nor shawl.
 Lanterns were still burning in the square. A measure of the prefecture for the order in the city. LoL!
I bumped into her bony form as she stopped abruptly:
"Where to?"
I fished for my pocket watch in vain! How long had Adam and Juliane been gone?
What was closer to Adam's plan than the ruins of the ancient Roman aqueducts?
An enchanted place the general public avoided. Especially at night. A place for conspiracies and trysts...
"To the ruins..."
Her bare soles pattered behind me on the slippery cobblestones.
When I stopped angrily, eyes rolling, she nearly bumped into me this time.
The thin thing was shaking all over! Following my intuition, I put my jacket around her shoulders.
Those eyes! Full of melancholy...
As I continued on my way, she was pacing next to me. Ever since Slasher had called the whore who had come down to us, the question had been on my mind:
"How did you get your nickname anyway?"
"What nickname?"
"Baroness!"
"Slasher likes to taunt me..."
Stunned, I paused and looked at the quivering wretch. She was shaking all over. There was that melancholy smirk again...
"Hurry up!...your sister, sir!"
"Why are you helping me?"
"Certainly not!... You owe me a Louis d'Or!"

Without light, a search in ruins was quite hopeless.
I called several times Juliane! Her name echoed between the ancient arches.
I was terribly cold. The tower clocks were already striking one o'clock!
Mainz has stacking rights.
Mainly wood that comes down the Rhine in rafts carried by the meltwater from the Black Forest. Perhaps Adam had dragged my sister between the stacks at the timber port?
After a few steps, I noticed the silence.
Cursing softly, I looked around.
Damn! She was slowing me down!  The whore was having a hard time following me barefoot on the chunks of Roman brick in the weeds among the ruins...Damn!
"Baroness!?"
In my dark frock coat, she was hard to spot when I found her in front of an overgrown fragment that lay like a rock in the weeds.
There she crouched huddled under my jacket in whose tent she blew her breath.
"The Baroness is dead..."
She murmured under the fabric.
"We have to get to the port!"
"I'm tired..."
Grumbling angrily, I dragged her up.
"They say here are the ghosts of the executed..."
She murmured.
"You believe in ghosts?"
"I am one..."
Her cold bony body didn't weigh much. So I carried her in my arms to make better progress. Her head rolled on my shoulder...I barely felt warm breath as she spoke in choppy sentences every now and then:
"Shortly after my 12th birthday, the revolution came to our village...it is beautifully situated!.. Near Nancy in Lorraine...Thieves and looters followed at its heels... They raided our property and made it their own...My father was allowed to watch....as they raped Maman and me for days...until even the dogs could take no more...upon thousand times...I wished...they´d murdered me too...”

The fear that Juliane could meet such a fate drove me forward hurriedly. At this moment, the clouds broke, fortunately. From an icy starry sky, the moon shone on the broad stream in front of us.
Ahead lay the dark stacks at the wooden harbor.
There were not many left. Not until spring would new ones come.  The French navy had a tremendous appetite for them...

"You should move to get warm..."
As I was about to put her down, her head slipped lifelessly from my shoulder...

* Note: Baroness in German language means the female child of a Baron and Baronin
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 10:33:58 AM by spunkjunk »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 03:41:16 PM »
Love the way you are weaving intrigue between the paragraphs. Many times I have expected him to strike out at the strumpets around him to try to get away to find his sister. Also expected him to be held down so one or more could take advantage of him.  I swear we the reader really need to know what his sister is experiencing while he's searching for her! Merit from me for the answers!

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 10:49:18 AM »
Love the way you are weaving intrigue between the paragraphs. Many times I have expected him to strike out at the strumpets around him to try to get away to find his sister. Also expected him to be held down so one or more could take advantage of him.  I swear we the reader really need to know what his sister is experiencing while he's searching for her! Merit from me for the answers!

Thank you To-Get-Her for you taking actively part.
I really really would like to please you (and maybe me, cause think we both have a soft spot for `our Mistress´) but...
..it´s the Story of this fine toff, son of wealthys, brother of her. Don´t know if the unlucky fellow is man enough to ever get her back. Or will become.
Look what he´d done to the angel I send him...
Maybe we will see who had to be rescued by whom and if! We will remeber it´s a gothic

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2021, 02:08:10 PM »
 I don't know how I found my way into the foyer of our townhouse at Thiermarkt.
Numb and weary, I ran my hand around my neck, tingling with cold, and supported my throbbing, exuberant skull, in which bizarre scenes around Maria Bückler haunted me.
The eternally familiar heartbeat of our big grandfather clock brought me so far to my senses that I remembered Juliane!
Groaning, I pulled myself up to search with aching limbs coat, scarf, and a short rapier from the cabinet. Not that I was particularly good with it.
As I surveyed the foyer, I discovered in the light of the three-armed chandelier that stood ready for my late return home the old tall hat that Jule had organized for herself!
It lay thrown on the marble next to the stairs...

Wax dripped over my trembling hands as I staggered up the stairs!
Driven by worst fears and a glimmer of hope, I fell freezing, stumbling, without knocking into my sister's room, I rarely attended since we grew up.
The particular scent of her boudoir was exotic to my nostrils.
Found her in the weak light of my chandelier behind the curtain poured on the foot of her bed. Juliane started up startled!

The old linen shirt from out of the cloth chest  hung ruined around her delicate figure!
She hardly bothered to cover her nakedness.  When she recognized me, the shock disappeared from her features.  Her face shone, wet with tears, like the heads of her porcelain dolls in the candlelight!
"JULE!!..Thank Heaven!"
She backed away as I sank down in front of her bed to take her hand.
"OUCH!"
In an occupied hoarse voice, I snarl the pain that went through me as I knelt on the small ornate cross that usually hung above her nightstand. Doubly confused, I finally wanted to put my hand on her arm. Maybe I needed to make sure she wasn't a mirage.
It stung me when she refused a touch with an apparent gesture! Her strange distancing hurt me and at the same time fueled excessive anger:
 "That scoundrel! What has he done to you?!"
Upset, I held up the candelabra and peered for further signs of violation.

Except for a few bruises around her wrists, Jule seemed outwardly unharmed.
But in her eyes roared a distraught storm quite contrary to her grueling silence!
"He'll pay for that!"
A thirst for revenge drove me to my feet. I was halfway to the door when I sensed her tired out soprano:
"Please... don't raise up dust, Vel!"
 I wonder if it raised much dust to just let a horse trader's son be beaten half to death before turning him over to the authorities?
"Did he..."
"No one saw us....No one ever has to know!... Think of Mother's constitution."
In less urgent cases, I envied her political answers.

Her guilty conscience suited her! I should never have given in when she defied Father's order.
The troubled rebel needed time to reveal herself.
My tension gave way to a nauseating, leaden weariness as I took off my clammy tail coat to let the warmth of the bedpans under the baldachin touch my rattling limbs. Exhausted, I sank down beside her on the edge of the bed and picked up the cross.
With a harsh snarl, she wrenched it from my fingers and clutched it with white knuckles!
Tohh!
Mildly alarmed by this strange behavior, I sought answers in her room. Her clothes lay scattered on the floor from the door to the bed. Pantaloons, stockings, buckled shoes, tail coat, and...
"Where did that tight camisole go?"
I winced as she gasped:
"Took Adam..."
"Tohh!"

Clenching my fists, I pondered how smugly my former drinking buddy must now be snuggled on his bed against her delicate bodice!
To sweet memories inhaling her scent while...all night! What a victory!
Wait! My teeth gnashed with rage! That drove me upset to my feet.
Juliane's silence added to it! Finally, she broke it:
"Velten..."
Jule propped herself up on her elbows and clutched the cross with both fists:
"...Adam is not a bad person...I..."
"Oh no?!... He set a trap for us! Left me there to burn in the courtyard of hell while he did who knows to you that you don't want to fucking talk about!... But Adam is not a bad person!... Tohh!"
Tears dripped from her chin onto her slender hands...

"There's something!...um...I don't know who else  I could confide in, Vel?"
"Whatever is bothering you, sis!"
I sat up straight and stared into space so her scantily covered body wouldn't confuse me as much as she confessed:
"This Lehnert is a strong guy, suitable for carrying a womans...ideas ! Maybe it has nothing to do with him either...um...ever since we were at those executions, I've been tormented by frightening thoughts..."
"Well! Father warned you!... I had nightmares about it too; they were gruesome, repulsive images!"
"They´re maybe in common with my thoughts..."
"What thoughts do you have, Jule?"
Her cheeks flamed blotchily as she confessed with an internalized look to the cross in her hand:
"Bizarre thoughts of...um...lust...martial lust...err...selfishness...!"
Her confession left me speechless...at first.

An unpleasant situation. Jule's trust honored me, but unlike her, I felt self-conscious to discuss this piquant topic with a woman. Until my return a few days ago, we had not seen each other for almost a year. Had I changed as much as she had?
My enlightened mind worked rationally: Jule had fallen in love with the horse dealer's son.
I don't know what triggers something like that in women, but...the handsome teen next to me was deep in adolescence! A confusing age.
"Hm! I think something like that happens! Nature sometimes stirs with power! Maybe you should talk to Maman about it?"
Somewhat relieved at the solution, I got up to finally bring this cruel night to a close!
 Jule squealed indignantly, almost nastily, and sobbed:
"Certainly NOT with Mom! And it is definitely NOT natural! Velten!... It's malicious!...I...I..."
My beloved sister broke down quivering and confessed sobbing bitterly:
"I'm afraid!.... Afraid...err...that I might be a witch!"

"Tohh!.. Nonsense! There are no witches!"
"What about the Gödli?!"
In fact! Just about 20 years ago, in 1782, in Switzerland canton of St. Gallen, a woman had been convicted of witchcraft and executed by the sword...
"Hm...there were protests from all the sciences!
Jule...especially YOU! What makes you suddenly think you're a witch?"
"Because...I put it on her!"
"To whom!? What?... Jule!"
"The Bücklerin!...Remember us standing in front of the chain-prisoners yesterday noon at the market by the shame scaffold?
 She was there too! A pretty wench!
All those criminal visages were feasting on her...
I got a strange heat when I imagined they would get their hands on her! She looked it at me...And then Adam shows up too!... I had longed for it...Can you imagine my horror now when all this arrived?!"
"Two simple coincidences! You are totally confused!
Father was right to forbid you to visit the executions! Just think what you've done to these corpses...This is not for sensitive wenches, just as little as studying medicine!"
My explanation relieved me. I stood up to close the subject.
"Wait...! Vel!.. I'm scared!... What if...if more of my...thoughts...come true?"
I wonder what those might be? Maybe she didn't tell me everything either!?
Juliane nervously slid off the bed and scurried on bare soles to her make-up desk.
The shirt just covered her buttocks; slender legs shone brightly in the candlelight!
 After she found what she was looking for in a box, she came to me and handed me a sewing needle with a pleading look! 
Frowning in irritation, I took it from her fingers:

"What should I do with this?... Tohh!"
You may gauge my amazement as the foolish thing, arms crossed, smoothly pulled the shirt over her head!
My heart faltered as my sister threw herself belly-down on the sheet stark naked!
She was completely desperate, and I?
A bachelor does not have it every day, the enchanting landscape of taut, feminine spine in an exciting play of light and shadow on flawless, silky shimmering skin in the candlelight!
My brazen penis swelled enthusiastically and throbbed as if it wanted to burst its rock-hard sheath.
Horny pain gnawed hungrily in my loins and set the hairs on the sweating back of my neck!
"Tohh!...Jule! What the heck...?!"
"Please, Vel!... I can't do this myself!  Help me!  I need you to check me for witch marks!"
Damned! Spoke and, with raised arms, pulled the shimmering hair from her slender neck!
I gawked as if mesmerized at the heaving, bulging boob beneath her torso...

At the moment perplexed, I put back my doubts, dry swallowing. Who would blame me for wanting her sensations?  Silent, I took it as a small reward for all my discomfort...
There was only one small birthmark on the slope of her right shoulder blade. Still, the man in me took his time!
She responded to my longing gasps with goosebumps.
Barely a hand's breadth above her back, my nose sniffed the clean scent of lavender soap while my eyes grazed on velvety skin! They feasted on the cute chain of strung vertebrae entwined with gently rippling muscles in the valley between her prominent shoulder blades. The sweet chain of hills stretched through a bed in the middle of the narrow waist, only to dive between adorable dimples on the hips into the ravine between beguilingly delicious buttocks!
During this optical walk, I shuddered from drops of pleasure that tickled agonizingly slowly through my bursting glans and soon wet cold-soaked the fabric in my pants.
Lustful sweat lay like dew on forehead and neck.
The overwhelmingly alluring scent of sweet cunt honey hung over her peach butt sheer stunned my mind! Curiously I peered into the shadows between her white thighs for the clamped lips of the muddy silver glistening vulva. This hot mind-twister...

"Enough! Damn it!!!"
Like a drowning man, I shot up dizzily, gasping for air to save myself from the beguiling mists of her moist womb!
The severe disappointment of my buzzing loins made me aggressive and furious with rage!
This rebel was decidedly given too much liberty!
As if in mockery, I.F. Arnold's book 'The Portrait with the Bloodstains' leaned against her Bible on her bedside cabinet!  Exactly the trash literature our father had forbidden her!
Upset, I pushed the sewing needle into her sweet buttock and shuddered again, horny upon the erotic muscle play I triggered!
When she squealed around, cute breasts with treacherously pointed nipples trembled tantalizingly before my eyes!  Along her beguiling sweeps, I forbade me to look deeper.
"...That the torture of regrettable Bücklerin should have sprung from your head, that I almost freeze from worry about you... AND that you want to see yourself courted by this improper individual, I don't like to think!... Shame on you, Jule! Let's hope father doesn't hear about all this when he returns!"
Full of fury, I stomped to the door!
 Become long since time to take care of more important business...
Behind me, I heard Jule muttering in shame:
"God grant..."

The following day we met little.
Juliane took care of our mother, weakening after her bloodletting yesterday.
This had at least the effect that the good-hearted woman had not noticed our nightly escapade!
Before I went down to our Comptoir, I took a hot bath to finally finish with my lousy debut.
It did me good to distract myself with business and seemed bitterly necessary. Our cash had pretty much gone to the dogs, e.g., a few bags lived a lonely existence at the bottom of the cash box in father's office!
For the third year in a row, the wine harvest was low and the quality mediocre. Last year was a disaster. Instead of missing barrels, Dad had taken a lot of money for his purchases down the Rhine.
In the late afternoon, I closed the books early to attend the merchants' meeting at Erbacher Hof.
I was very much looking forward to finally meeting some friends and acquaintances there after my return. I was about to close the heavy desk when our scribe announced Bachmann.
Father's long-time servant was marked by a strenuous journey!
The return is more than convenient, I thought until the old man reported in a fluster:
"I bring bad news, Mister Arnold! Tonight our barge has been wrecked near Loreley*! There is no trace of your father so far!" All goods got lost..."

*Loreley: One of the most mystic spots in Germany, located at the rhien between Bonn and Koblenz. The theme of lots of songs and odes.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 07:20:27 AM by spunkjunk »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 03:26:32 PM »
Damn what an erotic chapter. Can fully imagine what Jules suffered even if she wouldn't announce then to her brother Vel. I noticed that he didn't exactly reveal to her his plight after the parted.  Interesting revelation from Jules that she maybe be a witch. Can just image the images going through Vel's head as she exposed herself to him on the bed! Damn was almost positive that Vel was going to touch Jules in someway! Merit from me for this part!

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2022, 10:45:49 AM »
... I noticed that he didn't exactly reveal to her his plight after the parted....

Well...that´s the stuff what makes our daily difficulties in relationships...

Thank you To-Get-Her
I am really happy about your attentive reading as I like to work with such details in my stories as you may see.

A while i was paralyzed about the fate off this site but now like to continue as long as possible
would be pleased for your further reading
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 02:59:56 PM by spunkjunk »

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2022, 11:02:37 AM »
After the report of father's faithful servant, I found Juliane next to our Housekeeper in the foyer, both women at a loss in front of Bachmann's lonely travel bag.
I pulled my sister into the small lounge to gently confront her with the shattering news.
As her delicate figure swayed in horror, I wanted to take her in my arms.
Blanching, Jule recoiled in fright, raising her hands defensively:
"Don't touch me!"
At the same time, her eyes glistening with tears demanded precisely the opposite!
This dichotomy ignited my anger at Adam and fed my desire to grab one of the dueling pistols to bowl down this rascal!
"Are you going to travel down the Rhine? Possibly father has been dragged to shore and needs help?"
Her sober analysis was frighteningly reassuring. During my reply, I puzzled over whether I would have been more comfortable with a hysterical wench:
"I have provided Bachmann with money! As soon as he has rested, he will set out, looking for his Master. I can think of no one more loyal to this task!... Our financial situation requires my presence and..."
Was she even listening to me? She was already at the door...
"Uhum...With your permission, we will have dinner later. I want to confess, and I need the Housekeeper to chaperone me! Maman is still too weak to do that."

Of all times!
Possibly my sister was confessing her witchcraft delusions to the cleric!
"Wait, Jule!...Ährr...I was just about to explain...We´ll need money to keep our trading house, take an advantageous marriage into consideration. The last thing we need right now is a stigma!"
Juliane cast a cold glance over her shoulder:
"Is this how the future Master of the house speaks? Are you going to forbid the women of your household their God, Citizen Arnold?! Not even the 1st consul would tell his wife what to confess!...AND...You cannot dispose of me!... YOU will have to find an heiress!"
Even during her heated reproach, she made to leave the room.
The sudden responsibility for the weal and woe of a family caught me cold:
"You stay home today, Jule!... Don't make me..."
Quietly clacking, the door fell into the lock behind her.
Tohh!
I took a few minutes to collect myself before looking for our mother. She received me with surprising composure and mild rebuke:
"Shame on you, Velten! To forbid your sister to light a candle for your dear father! Of course, I allowed her to rush to church!"
I could not help but sighing respectfully at this clever rebel.
Only then did Maman embrace me comfortingly and allow my report.

"I must urgently write to the uncle; he has no small share in the loss!"
I concluded. Mother nodded bravely, dabbed her watery eyes, and released me from her arms.
"Better Ludwig is informed, even if there is still hope!"
"We want to pray that father was saved!... But...Even if... We face ruin!"
My mother slapped her hand over her mouth in horror.
I had just reached for the feather at her little desk cabinet when our kitchen maid knocked:
"Excuse me, ladies n gentlemen! Know it's late... but... There's a vagabond at the door downstairs! He'll take no refusal and demands to speak to the young Mr. Arnold!"

"A word, sir..."
The sight of the vagabond called up piquant images in my mind, and I caught myself thinking whether Slasher had also enjoyed himself that night, drunk as a skunk, in the foaming cunt of these charming Bücklerin?
Loudly and clearly, however, I expressed my displeasure at his impertinence:
"Pardon!?... I don't know him!"
The rascal could not be shaken off:   
"Pardon Mister!...Nevertheless!...The Mister will be wise enough to listen to the well-meaning warning of this lowly person?!"
With a scurrilous grin, Slasher stretched his wiry hand towards me, begging!
Under the guise of mildness, I was able to ask my question as I slipped him a few centime at our front door:
"I have urgent business!... What is it?"
The scoundrel lifted Schinderhannes` hat thankfully, looked around the alley, and bowed confidentially. He was still wearing the same clothes and smelled accordingly:
"They fished the body of an unknown woman out of the Rhine at the ship bridge this morning. She's laid out in the customs house for clarification of her identity!..."

"Do you believe in ghosts?"
"I am one..."

My blood froze in my veins, shuddering dizzily, I was forced seeking a hold on the shoulder of this repulsive individual! What I had thought were fragments of a nightmare suddenly coalesced into a memory:

"Hey!...Hey Baroness*!"
I was startled by the whites of her eyes as she dazedly squinted in response to my shaking!
I snorted in annoyance at the stupid thing that had insisted on following me into the cold November night without shoes or a coat.
One Arm wrapped around her pathetic, thin figure while I draped my tail coat around both of us with the other.
She was trembling all over!
Nestled close to her, grinding to warm her up, I felt her small, firm breasts under my ribcage while hip bones and pubic bone pressed into my lap. In her eyes was this sad melancholy as she recognized me and smiled softly! Behind her pretty, bizarre blue lips rattled amazingly healthy teeth:
"kk kk kk...A small consolation...kk kk kk...ending this bitter life...kkk.. in the arms of a gentleman...kk...ff...h h h h."
I disagreed with her, wrapping myself tighter against her and laid my cheek to her icy cheek.
My breath condensed into silver dew in the blonde hair at the edge of her bonnet.
"I'll take you back!"
"Just not that!... It hardly hurts!...kkk...Mister!...fffhhh pls I ´ll try hurry...grudge me this moment...for my farewell!......kiss me!"
Her mouth was almost as cold as her lips! The little tongue waved tenderly at mine while her little nose did one last weak breath. Her delicate body quivered as if she were merely enjoying the petite mort...

I will never forget her moonlit bluish, frostbitten face as I let her sink
like a Medusa among the drifting nettles of her long light blonde hair in the black waters of the river...

"Tohh!"
I gasped, like caught red-handed!
Schlitzer nodded at me with a pitying smirk:
"The local authorities might ask unpleasant questions if they found out WHO she is and with WHOM the whore was last seen!... Mei, mei...Ourselves would have none profit and the Baroness least of all!... Now I wonder what my silence is worth to HIM?"
I almost threw up at the thought of being in cahoots with this individual!
However, I would gladly forgo this inconvenience and make myself a conspirator:
"Err!... Not here!... There is our gate. Wait in the courtyard by the back door!"

As mentioned, I'm not that good with a rapier.
So I took one of the dueling pistols...

* Note: Baroness in german language means the female child of a baron and baronin
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 05:22:11 AM by spunkjunk »