Author Topic: The Cell (mostly lesbian)  (Read 1839 times)

Offline PervyLexxi
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 245
The Cell (mostly lesbian)
« on: November 05, 2022, 03:29:03 PM »
Debra was thrown back into the cell, naked, her body bruised. There were rings of red bite marks over her breasts, her nipples, on the inside of her thighs. She felt the pain, and the pressure deep inside her very core. There was a heat. She couldn't help it. She did not want to be heated when they caressed her, leering and growling, did not want to cum when they penetrated her again and again. She wiped away the tears with the back of her fist, and the tips of her fingers. She crawled into the one bed she shared with Susan.

How long had they been here, kept here since the abduction? Susan was naked, as usual. They had kept her restrained, on her back, her wrists cuffed to the iron railing of the headboard. Sometimes the kept one or the other chained, other times they were both allowed to move about in the cell unchained. The bed was narrow, not wide enough for them to be side by side. Debra presses her body against Susan, shifting. The warmth of Susan's body, the softness of her curves, was a comfort, a thousand times preferable to what happened to her whenever she was taken out.

Susan seemed to be sleeping, exhausted from her own ordeal "There were three of them this time, the fat one, the old one, and the laughing man" Debra spoke softly in a mere whisper into Susan's ear. She combed her fingers gently through Susan's hair, fine like spun gold. She was so pretty, so delicate and vulnerable. She nuzzled her nose to the side of Susan's neck. The thought of those three made her body tense. She hated herself for it, but the memory of how they plowed their nastiness into her, made her cunt clench, as if to reject their cocks. She cummed for them. So shamed. She cried. She cummed like the slut they told her she was, screaming and shuddering under their assaults on her body. Her cunt was leaking now, just thinking about. She suddenly realized she was telling all of it to Susan, murmuring in her ear, blow by blow, as if she needed to get it off her chest, that she would be cleansed just a little by telling Susan.

"I cummed so hard" Debra found herself sliding her body over Susan's, breathing hard, her lips sliding lightly along Susan's neck, feeling the beating pulse there. Those men were so hard, and Susan was so soft, so nice. Susan shifted under her "please...." Susan murmured "please!" Susan was suddenly arching her body, tugging her arms. She let out a little cry when she found, once again, her wrists were chained above her head, the cuffs rattling above her when she pulled, and yanked. "please!" Susan cried out.

"What did they do to you this time?" Debra panted breathlessly when she felt Susan's body arching up, pressing up against hers "did they rape you again? was it gang rape" Debra took in a lungful of air, her own body suddenly shaking when those words left her lips. Susan flung her head from side to side, then threw her head back, her body shaking, her arms yanking hard at the cuffs "please! no!"

Susan was incoherent, the poor thing! Debra slipped her arms under Susan, between the bed and Susan's shoulder blades, to curl her fingers on Suan's upper arm from underneath, to cling tightly to her when Susan suddenly arched up with force, to keep herself from being thrown out of the bed. She felt the press of Susan's body, lifting, pressing to hers. Then came the wild bucking, Susan twisting and bucking under her.  Debra clung to Susan, their bodies matched together, as one, storm tossed, breasts mashed to breasts, nipples to nipples, hips to hips, Susan's body flinging upward, her head rolling from side to side, her arms yanking as if she was being fucked. Was that what happened when they rammed their cocks into you, when they fucked you so hard? A flashback? Debra panted. They did that to me too. She pressed her body back down against Susan's, rubbing, sliding, as if she was fucking Susan. Debra shuddered. The heat! She was suddenly leaking, wetness stained the inside of her thighs. if she had a cock she would be fucking Susan this minute.

Debra pushed a thigh between Susan's thighs, and pressed her pussy against the top of Susan's thighs. Nostrils flaring, she rubbed herself, riding Susan's thighs. Debra yelled. A burst of stars as she came, triggered not just by the rubbing but because she knew from Susan's sudden movement that Susan was cumming under her.

Debra was pulling gulps of air into her lungs. she closed her lips hard, on Susan's, kissing her, forcing her tongue into Susan's mouth.  Susan was twisting her head away, gasping as well. Susan was shivering. Debra pressed down hard on Susan's body then moved her head down, down to her neck. "OH GOD!" Susan cried out, fully awake now. "OH GODDAMN YOU!" Susan screamed when Debra gripped a breast and took a nipple into her lips, bitting down, a hand mauling the other breast. She sucked Susan's flesh like she was hungry, famished, starving. Susan bucked like a wounded animal. Debra, moved her head down lower, laying a carpet of kisses all over Susan's writhing form. "NO!" Susan jerked her body. Debra pushed her head between Susan's legs. She was roiling wet, still hot with the seeds of her multiple rapists leaking out. Susan heaved her hips upward, then tried to twist to one side, her thighs clamping down on Debra's head when Debra plowed her tongue into Susan's heated hole. The little clit was peeking out, a tight bead, red and glistening. Debra closed her teeth on the root of that button. She bit down. Susan gave a while shudder, gushed her juice and cummed "GODDAWN YOU!" she screamed out again. Debra thrusted her fingers roughly into the base of Susan's cunt....

Susan arched her body, upward, upward, higher, straining, and then, a wild explosion of an orgasm with Debra's fingers sloshing in and out of her cunt.

They clung to each other tightly afterwards, naked body pressed together, gentle kisses pecked at flushed skin "they have turned us into sluts now" Debra whispered. "No" Susan shook her head "never, never, never"

Susan cried when Debra was yanked away from her by the fat man, and the nasty old man sat down on the mattress by her side, grinning, one hand on his cock, the other slowly, slowly running up her body. Next to her, Debra was twisting and moaning under the fat man.

"NO!...NO!" Susan cried out again.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 02:16:33 PM by PervyLexxi »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 566
  • But would you really want her?
Re: The Cell (mostly lesbian)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 05:08:23 PM »
What a scenario PervyLexxi, you actually had me wishing I could find the pair to rescue them. Really wondered what was worse for Susan, the guys taking her or Debra trying to comfort her, would love to read the pre-story about the abduction. merit awarded from me for a great story!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 08:50:12 AM »
Why, I absolutely agree with TGH, what a Story, and written in a pace like riding in a wild bronco!!! Excellent, Merit to come in a minute… And please continue, prequel, sequel, whatever !!!!  :emot_thedrool.gif: :emot_wow.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline PervyLexxi
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 245
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 01:57:41 PM »
Thank you!

Well, I am looking for either Debra or Susan to help me develop the story.
Mail me if anyone is interested.

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 652
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2022, 09:48:50 PM »
Damn good! I repeat, damn good!