Author Topic: I feel that this place is just what I've been yearning for.  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Polaris

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • I Love RU!
I feel that this place is just what I've been yearning for.
« on: September 08, 2021, 10:00:26 PM »
Hello everyone. I'd like to kick things off by saying that I wish I had known about this forum ages ago. I am a (more or less) retired writer of no-limits erotic stories who used to go by the name 'Polaris'.

More so than just rape, the fetish that has been at the absolute core of my sexual fantasies for nearly three decades now has been evil women and girls. No female character can be too wicked minded, cruelly motivated, brutally violent or indiscriminately murderous for me, and it is always my wish they strive to be at their insurmountable "worsts" in those regards.

I'd like to add that this does indeed include female accomplices, and in my time lurking here, have I adored the many wonderful writings of amandablonde! I also greatly enjoyed Smutwritergal's "A new hole" while it lasted, and found KimberlyCat's "Kimberly's Awakening" to be the best story that I have read in a long long time!

The flip side of all of this is that I am (and always have been) completely apathetic when it comes to the actions of evil men, and even have the preference that any male partner to a sadistic female be slightly more innocent than her. But even with this outlier of interest that I possess, I am thrilled that such a community of dark fiction writers exists, particularly since ASSTR and so many of my other haunts over the decades have dried up, and very much look forward to what will yet be shared!

Tony V.
Re: I feel that this place is just what I've been yearning for.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 10:10:43 PM »
Welcome to "The U!!" Suzuka!!

You'll  be very happy here. We have some top notch writers of all types here, and I'm sure you'll discover the exact types you're looking for......

Tony V.                 :police:

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 01:07:28 AM »
I think many of us share the sentiment that this is what we'd been yearning for when we found it. I know I did. Welcome!
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

carhamgrater
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 10:19:49 AM »
Welcome, see you have already found thing to make you come in. Just know that you probably will be in the same position when a newbie says "I Joined due to the writing of SUZUKA!" main thing enjoy your time here!

Offline Polaris

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 05:21:49 PM »
Thanks for the welcome!

Edit: (Gave it some thought and decided to switch back to my past name.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 02:36:57 AM by P_o_l_a_r_i_s »

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 483
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2021, 01:25:36 PM »
Welcome to the U, Polaris.  Good to have you on board.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Offline raist79
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 06:01:58 PM »
hi, are you the true Polaris ? the owner of The Dark Realm Of Polaris?

Offline Polaris

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 06:05:42 PM »
Hi raist79. Yep, that's me.

Offline raist79
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 04:42:27 PM »
Wow!!! You are one of my favorite Autor!!! i hope you will write more stories!!!!

Offline Polaris

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2021, 04:54:41 PM »
I can't make any promises, but RU might be just the place to help restore my creative spark, so we'll see what happens.  ::):

Offline Son of Lilith

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I love mischievous girls!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2021, 08:31:24 PM »
I can't make any promises, but RU might be just the place to help restore my creative spark, so we'll see what happens.  ::):

The stories and phantasies once available in your Dark Realm were an exciting, extraordinary experience and inspiration for me over a long period of time. Those fictional stories pushed further some limitations in my head... and some of the stories or single scenes just turned my brain into mash...

Therefore, I'm delighted about the fact that you made your way back to the community, and I hope you feel at ease with your decision.

What I loved (I was addicted!) about your own stories or the ones you had published on your Dark Realm's page: stories of mean, cruel, devilish girls, driven by their wild sexual lust and wicked discovering spirit, doing harm to other, usually weaker girls! It's kind of a rare setting throughout written erotic fiction... There are some really great stories out there in the net, but unfortunately, they aren't a dime a dozen.

Your presence or "comeback" at RU is reason enough for me, finally, not only to write for myself but also to publish violent erotic fiction of my taste (and hopefully the taste of others).

By the way: in my opinion. it is a strong and powerful gesture that you decided to stick to your "old" name and author's pseudonym "Polaris". Kudos. Otherwise, Polaris would have been gone forever... it's too early for that!
Innana, a goddess, and therefore possesing eternal life, told Lilith desperately: "I want to live!" And Lilith answered: "If you want to live, you likewise have to die!" ("The Lilith Revolution", book by Werner J. Neuner)

Offline Polaris

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2021, 07:55:22 AM »
Wow, thank you very much for the kind words, Son of Lilith! I very much agree with you on the rarity of such themes in stories, and am happy to hear that mine have been an inspiration for you.  ::):

I look forward to checking out your future writings!

Offline Son of Lilith

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I love mischievous girls!
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2021, 04:41:06 PM »
The imagination of cruel, mischievous, evil girls had always a special influence on me. Since I was very, very young.

Right now, I'm working on some stories, and I still get new ideas...

And I might have some older writings. Therefore I have to look for my old harddrives...

What about you? Will you publish your old stories? Or are you eager to write new ones?
Innana, a goddess, and therefore possesing eternal life, told Lilith desperately: "I want to live!" And Lilith answered: "If you want to live, you likewise have to die!" ("The Lilith Revolution", book by Werner J. Neuner)

Offline Polaris

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2021, 05:03:36 AM »
Yes, I do plan to upload some of my old works. I've just been busier the past few weeks and would like to do another proofread on them before then.

As for new stories, an idea that branches off from the "My Dark Fantasy" summary I posted in EXTREME Stories is roughly halfway done. Unfortunately the urge to write does still come and go with me, and at the moment it is absent, so I just have to wait for it to return.

Again, I look forward to reading your own works once you are able to share them with us!

Offline Powermatters

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • sadist+sadist=us, sadist+sl=me
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2021, 06:22:03 PM »
OMG, the best of the best is here !

The finest author, IMO.

Hope we'll have the entire Latoya story uploaded (even if it's in german, google translate is here for that kind of things)