Author Topic: Julia  (Read 437 times)

Offline Iwant2WatchHer
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
Julia
« on: August 14, 2021, 01:44:30 PM »
I ran steeple chase in college years ago. Not going to pretend I was a top tier athlete, I wasn't. I sucked at it but enjoyed it. I still run half and full marathons and the occasional ultra trail marathon. So I have a soft spot for track and field athletes and love to admire their bodies and think of them in sexual ways or what they can be doing or has been done to them.

I have had a thing for this Ukrainian high jumper since 2015. She was an Olympic qualifier for the 2016 Olympics and still competes competitively. I have had numerous thoughts and fantasies about her over the years ranging from me being with her eating her pussy worshiping her body and making love to her all the way to watching her used hard rough no limits by a coach, former coach, trainer, or guy/s from a competing country. So many thoughts of things and ways she could get it.

I tried to attach a photo of her but couldn't get it to work (my first attachment attempt). It was linked from her Instagram account so maybe that was why.

Offline Iwant2WatchHer
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
Re: Julia
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 01:46:10 PM »
sorry this was suppose to be a reply to Olympics category

an admin can delete it