Author Topic: The Airbnb Trap  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Tornado1935
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 36
The Airbnb Trap
« on: August 04, 2021, 06:29:20 PM »
The Airbnb Trap

Plot. Millie Bobby Brown thinks she has scored herself a nice cabin in the middle of the Georgia woods thanks to Airbnb, but she ends up in the diapering clutches of Harriet Green.

Story Three of the Regression and Diapering series.

This is a work of fiction.

Note. MBB is currently seventeen years old but I’ve decided to take a little creative liberty and up her age to eighteen for this story.

Somewhere in the State of Georgia.

It was quite the drive down the winding trail, but Millie Bobby Brown finally made it to the luxurious-looking cabin. She brought her Jeep Rubicon to a stop and decided to go in and take a look around before bringing in her luggage.
As promised in the email left by the owner, the key to the house was right under the welcome mat. Mille lifted the mat to pick it then unlocked the door and stepped inside.
She went into the living room and was stopped cold by the sight in the middle of the room. Before her was a crib, a changing matt on the floor surrounded by a pack of diapers, a pack of wipes, and a can of baby powder.

“What the hell is-,”

Millie's train of thought was interrupted by a strong arm that wrapped itself around her neck. Someone had rushed up from behind.

“It’s very nice to meet you, Millie Bobby Brown. I am Harriet Green and you are going to be my new baby girl for the week.”

Millie struggled to break free but it was useless. She blacked out within seconds and Harriet let her body drop to the floor.

Now for the fun part, Harriet thought to herself.

She dragged Millie onto the changing and proceeded to undress her. She grabbed Millie’s blue crop top and ripped all five buttons away then sat her up so she could slide it off her body. Since she still had her in a sitting position Harriet decided to take the opportunity to reach around and unhook her white bra and toss it away. Mille’s breasts looked very exquisite in Harriet’s eyes so she pushed her back down and proceeded to suck on them.
A few seconds later, she was satisfied and she moved her hands down to the five buttons on Millie’s red shorts and unsnapped them in rapid succession then parted the fly to check out her panties. They were a grey pair with the words Calvin Klein on the waistband.

To Harriet’s surprise, Millie’s shorts turned out to be very tight, but she kept pulling and pulling, and soon enough, they started to give way.
In the hopes of getting them off faster, Harriet forced Millie’s legs straight up into the diaper position and popped her shoes off before getting back to her shorts.
After three more tugs, the shorts were finally off and tossed into the same spot as her shirt and bra. Millie began to stir but Harriet quickly grabbed the needle containing the regression serum and quickly jammed it into Millie’s neck.

“As sexy as you look into your panties sweetie, I’m afraid they’ll have to make way for your diaper. Harriet grabbed one side of Millie’s panties and ripped them off.

“I’m definitely keeping these as a trophy,” Harriet said then threw the mangled panties to a spot behind her and grabbed a pair of wipes.
After pulling Millie’s legs apart and giving the space between them a quick but thorough wipe down, Harriet placed the diaper beneath Mille and covered her pussy and ass good with a hefty amount of baby powder.

“Only the best for mommy’s baby girl,” Harriet said teasingly.

With a gleeful look on her face, Harriet snapped the diaper into place then stood up to admire her handiwork.

“This week is going to be so much fun,” Harriet said then picked Millie up and placed her in the crib.

Fin.

carhamgrater
Re: The Airbnb Trap
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 07:13:38 PM »
Interesting story in which I hope Millie makes Harriet regret have a child! merit awarded from me

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 724
Re: The Airbnb Trap
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 07:05:48 PM »
Well, looks like Millie is in for a rude awakening.  Interesting plot to have her in.