Author Topic: Night of the Ooze!  (Read 1440 times)

Offline RuinGirls4Fun

• Freshman
  • Merits 17
  • Howdy, I write sometimes.
Night of the Ooze!
« on: July 29, 2021, 05:37:41 PM »
Hello everyone, this is the first chapter of a story I intend to be working on for a little while. It's a little different from some of my other writing in the past so I'd love some feedback on it. I want to give a special thanks to users: "RapeU" and "carhamgrater" for helping me with some creative elements on this story. Outside of that, I hope you all enjoy "Night of the Ooze!" and be on the lookout for future installments.

Disclaimer: All characters in this story, as well as the events that take place, are completely fictional. The author does not condone any behavior or view points contained in the following writing. This is a purely fictitious work.

Tags: non con, rough, horror, BD, ScFi

PROLOGUE/ CHAPTER I

We begin our story in a somewhat unexpected place; considering the scale of our tale. The sleepy town of Springvale isn’t much to look at from the outside; boasting a population of just 1,529 with the closest airport being nearly 50 miles away. Springvale seems to be a downright bore and certainly not the focus for a tale such as this. But there’s just a couple more things about Springvale that betray its inauspicious elevator pitch. Firstly; of its small population, Springvale has a shockingly lopsided percentage of women to men (nearly a 90-10 split!) But even more important than the percentages, are the women themselves! Perhaps it’s something in the water in Springvale, or maybe some unquantifiable feature in the geography, but all of the women are absolutely gorgeous. Walking around Springvale it can be easy to forget that you’re stuck in a one-horse town smack dab in Middle America rather than walking the grounds of the playboy mansion. And as enticing as that might be, the most important thing about Springvale is a tiny laboratory in the center its sparse downtown, run by none other than the beautiful Dr. Taylor Jacobs.

Dr. Jacobs had been working on her current project for well over a year, pushing aside all of her other work and responsibilities to do so. But what the half-witted scientist could never quite put her finger on; was why in the world she’d endeavored to make a sentient ooze monster in the first place? But as she stared down the barrel of her microscope at the green glob beneath the lens, she knew she was making good progress. She believed that her ooze was already sentient, but with its miniscule size it was impossible for her to tell so Dr. Jacobs grabbed a box of an experimental, organic rising agent for her most ill-advised move yet. She shoved the microscope to the side with the rising agent in hand; Taylor stopped for a moment to think whether or not she was about to make a very poor decision, before half-heartedly shrugging her shoulders and dumping the entire box out onto the microscopic green blob.

Dr. Jacobs stepped back as her eyes widened; first with amazement, and then with shock at the ooze began to instantaneously grow right before her eyes. It quickly overtook the table as the ooze spilled out onto the floor. In less than a minute the ooze had already grown to the size of a cow as it continued to expand. Dr. Jacobs began to wonder if it would ever stop as it continued to grow larger and larger. Dr. Jacobs looked on in frozen disbelief as the ooze finally stopped growing at easily more than 1000 times its original size. The ooze pulsated and moved around, despite it having no recognizable features beyond its green translucent makeup; Dr. Jacobs felt as though it was taking in its surroundings. This would be her only opportunity for a good first impression! Taylor cleared her throat before speaking; “H-Hello, I’m Dr. Taylor Jacobs and I- well, I made you.” Taylor greeted the ooze, excitedly extended her hand out for a handshake with her creation.

A tentacle of ooze stuck out from the large, gooey mass towards Taylor; perhaps it was reaching out to accept her handshake or perhaps… The ooze’s tentacle suddenly flicked towards Dr. Jacobs, curling around her ankle and yanking her down to the tiled floor of her lab. “Ooof!” She cried out as she hit the floor, feeling the damp wetness of the ooze around her ankle, tightly constricting her. Instantly the ooze began dragging her across the floor of the lab back towards itself, as more tentacles sprung from the ooze wildly twitching and flailing. As Taylor clutched onto anything in an attempt to prevent herself from being dragged into the ooze, she thought back to some of her earliest work on the ooze and wondered why she’d thought it would be a good idea to instill an insatiable lust in her creation, she could’ve just bought a vibrator for Christ’s Sake!

Moments later she could feel the tentacles of the ooze all over her body as they began to tear away her lab coat and white pencil skirt. Dr. Jacobs shrieked in horror as the uncomfortable feeling of the gooey tentacles of the ooze brushed and groped at her tight body. Taylor latched onto the leg of a table as she felt her lab coat and shirt ripped away from her body, leaving her exposed on the floor in white lace panties and a distressed button up top that was sure to join a similar fate as the rest of her outfit. As the ooze continued to pull on Dr. Jacobs, syringes and glass bottles of different chemicals fell from the table that was being dragged along with the blonde scientist. Many of the bottles shattered the instant they hit the floor as she began to lose her grip on the leg of the table. Dr. Jacobs desperately held on as her top was torn away and she felt the distressing sensation of one of the now familiar tentacles of the ooze slide in underneath her panties. “LET ME GO! I CREATED YOU!” Taylor ordered, right before the tentacle of the ooze began rubbing against her bare snatch. In a moment of weakness she lost her grip on the leg of the table, quickly being yanked across the floor towards the giant ooze.

In an uncharacteristic moment of quick-thinking; Dr. Jacobs grabbed one of the unbroken chemical bottles marked “K2O3Si” and hurled it towards the ooze just as she could feel the creature invading her nether regions as it continued to grope and squeeze her tight body. The glass bottle instantly shattered on the creature as the chemical liquid inside splashed out. Instantaneously; the ooze retracted its tentacles and released an earsplitting shriek of pain. Dr. Jacobs let out a sigh of relief as the ooze retreated across the room, before shockingly sliding right under the small crack under the door towards the reception area. All of the excitement seemed to be too much for the dim-witted doctor as she faded out of consciousness right on the floor of her laboratory, almost completely nude with only her tattered white panties conserving any of her dignity.

While Dr. Jacobs slumbered in her lab, her veracious creation slithered out from under her laboratory door, looking for new, less feisty prey. And it wouldn’t have to look too far as right outside of Dr. Jacobs’ lab; Molly Andrews sat at the front desk, twirling the cord of her phone around her finger. “Uh huh, what are you gonna do to me next stud?” The 22 year old asked into the phone. The ooze slinked around the desk, still shaking off the unexpected chemical attack from its creator. “Oh yeah,” Molly continued into the phone as her free hand traveled down into her skirt, “Are you gonna spank me for being such a naughty girl?” Molly began to quietly moan her herself as her digits stimulated her body. As Molly began to get herself wet, the ooze suddenly perked up, as if Molly excitement beckoned to it. “Unnnh, don’t stop,” Molly moaned into the receiver as the ooze glided under the desk to the base of the young secretary’s chair. As Molly was lost in her own ecstasy, she didn’t even notice the unsettling feeling of the ooze beginning to slide up her long, pale legs. Moments later Molly’s fingers were joined by the tiny tentacles of the ooze as they starting poking and prodding her quivering pussy. “Oh fuck…” Molly moaned into the phone.

But suddenly, Molly’s eyes jerked open as she realized something was very wrong. “What the fuck?” She said to herself as she dropped the wired phone and pushed her chair back, looking down between her legs. Molly’s eyes widened in terror as she looked down at the giant green ooze beneath her desk, some of its small tentacles already comfortable beneath her skirt and inside of her body. Molly opened her mouth to scream as she yanked her sopping wet hand out of her skirt, but before any sound could come out the ooze sprang up at her; filling her open mouth as it began to freely pump in and out of her snatch. “GGGGRRRKKKKLLLLL!” Molly cried as the disgusting green goo invaded her esophagus. More tentacles sprung forth from the creature as Molly’s tight black skirt busted open from the vigorous pumping of the ooze, the tentacles latched onto Molly’s thin blue top and shredded it in an instant, exposing her large chest. “Molly? Hello Molly are you still there?” A voice called from the phone. As the ooze began profoundly violating the young secretary, she pushed her hands into it, trying to push it away from her. But the brunette’s hands only sunk into the mass of the ooze, constricting her movements like impossibly thick molasses.

“GGGGKKKK-UUUKKKK!” Molly screamed as the ooze slid further down her throat, testing the limits of the young woman's gag reflex while simultaneously raping her unprotected snatch. In spite of her extreme revulsion to the disgusting creature that was having its way with her, Molly could feel herself edging closer and closer to an orgasm as the ooze instantly sucked up her wetness. “MMmmmmmKkkkkk!” Molly’s cries of protest slowly turned to moans of repressed pleasure as the gooey creature filled her orifices. More tentacles enveloped the young women’s tits, squeezing and tugging on her soft flesh as the ooze forced itself further and further inside of her. Molly’s eyes began to roll back in her head as her body couldn’t take it anymore. Moments later, she was betrayed by her own biology as the ooze dragged her to a shaking orgasm, the green monster instantly absorbing every ounce of Molly’s cum. The only saving grace for the brunette was that perhaps the creature would leave her be after raping her dry, but alas; the ooze seemed to grow even larger after forcing the young woman to orgasm. Molly’s eyes widened yet again as the creature grew, slowly enveloping her entire body as she felt the continued presence of the tentacles within her. Yet another slender tentacle sprung from the ooze, tightly coiling around the brunette secretary’s neck as it began slowly pulling her into the ooze!

Back in the laboratory; Dr. Jacobs finally started to come to, still stripped down to nothing more than her white panties. The mental fog quickly began to dissipate and Dr. Jacobs sat up, trying to remember exactly what had happened to her. Suddenly it all came rushing back; her months of experiments, the giant green ooze, the insatiable lust! She jumped to her feet, her eyes darting around the room for where the ooze might behiding. Seeing nothing, Dr. Jacobs started to lower her defenses when she heard a muffled squealing combined with a sick suckling sound just outside of her laboratory. “Shit!” Taylor cursed to herself, realizing that her creation must have pivoted its attention to her young secretary. She couldn’t afford to lose another one, that would be her third secretary this month!

Taylor Jacobs sprung into action, bursting through the door and into the lobby of the building. Her heart raced at the sight of what awaited her on the other side of the door; poor Molly was now fully encompassed by the transparent, green ooze in the center of the room around from her desk. Taylor could see that the young secretary was stripped totally bare inside of the monster, every thread of her revealing work outfit shredded and discard. It also appeared as though the ooze was still violating each and every one of the brunette’s holes while she was trapped inside of the creature, constantly using her body at every moment. “Mary! Er- Molly?” Dr. Jacobs shouted out towards the creature, trying to remember the name of her newest ditsy receptionist. A wave of the ooze peaked up from the mass towards Dr. Jacobs; seemingly remembering her chemical attack from before as it rushed towards the bathroom door on the other side of the room, bursting through as the door slammed shut behind the ooze.

Taylor was horrified of another encounter with her ooze, but she knew she couldn’t just abandon the hapless secretary. She looked around desperately before prying a fire extinguisher off the wall. Dr. Jacobs raced across the room to the door of the women’s bathroom. The almost fully exposed blonde took a moment to steel herself, with one hand clutching the hose of the extinguisher and another holding the handle. She kicked open the door, “I’m coming Molly!” Dr. Jacobs called out as she rushed into the bathroom. The scientist was shocked to see no sign of the ooze within the bathroom, only seeing the slight residue of the ooze leading a trail to the last stall in the bathroom. Taylor took one more deep breath before slowly traversing across the room, she grabbed onto the handle of the stall door, exhaling before pulling the door open. Dr. Jacobs aimed the fire extinguisher into the stall but there was… nothing. She almost couldn’t believe her eyes; where was the ooze? Where was Molly, or whatever her name was? The only evidence that anything had come through the stall was a small remnant of green ooze on the seat of the toilet…

TO BE CONTINUED...

carhamgrater
Re: Night of the Ooze!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 07:37:14 PM »
Love the feeling  of "The Blob meets Frankenstein" vibe that you have obtained. Overall I can't wait to see where future chapters takes us. So many places that the scenario can take us Merit awarded from me and can say many more to come!

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 08:56:40 PM »
Woot woot! I'm normally not much into alien/tentacles/ooze but this one has already pulled me in. Can't wait to see more!

Offline RuinGirls4Fun

• Freshman
  • Merits 17
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 07:00:44 PM »
CHAPTER II

Detective Mara had lived in Springvale her whole life. She was born here, she gone to school here, and she’d graduated the academy here; top of her class! Alison Mara had risen through the ranks of the local law enforcement remarkably quickly, becoming the youngest detective in the history of the small, quaint town. But something had always been missing, Alison had grown up watching far too many cop shows as a kid and was drawn in by the profound excitement and adrenaline that had been promised; even more than the ability to do good in her hometown. But in the three years since she’d been promoted to detective, Mara had done little more than bust a couple of peeping toms and fill out seemingly endless incident reports detailing the most mundane encounters imaginable. Detective Mara’s fate however, finally seemed to be about to change in that regard.

Detective Mara pulled up to Dr. Jacobs’ laboratory in her discreet squad car, there were already a pair of cop cars parked out front of the building handling the scene. Alison stepped out of her car and pulled off her sunglasses, this was already more action than she was expecting when she downed her coffee this morning as she walked up to one of the young police officers waiting outside the labratory. “So what’s the scoop?” The raven-haired detective asked the pretty young rookie; Officer Williams. “Um, I’m really not sure ma’am…” The rookie responded, staring down at her notepad as if it would answer the question for her. Alison rolled her eyes, “What’d you mean rook?” She further prodded, impatiently tapping her toe waiting for a better response. She would not get one as the fresh faced officer responded; “I think it might just be better for you to talk to the doctor yourself.” Mara let out a sigh of frustration before brushing passed the rookie and strolling into the laboratory building.

Alison stepped inside to see two more cops talking to each other off to the side, scratching their heads in confusion as they seemed to be trying to make heads or tails of what was going on. Not wanting to waste any more time with these perplexed police women, Detective Mara skipped right passed them to the only other person in the room; Dr. Taylor Jacobs, seated in a chair right in front of the reception desk wrapped in a blanket, shaking as she murmured to herself quietly. “Excuse me, Dr. Jacobs is it?” Alison greeted stepping up to the shaken blonde woman, “Can you explain to me what happened here?” Taylor instantly stopped shaking as the detective stepped up right in front of her and slowly lifted her head up to look at her. “Honestly detective… I’m not sure that I can.”

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

Elsewhere in Springvale, dusk had settled and we find our next point of interest across town in the last bar open for the night, “The Greasy Tavern.” While the happenings inside of the scarce, rundown bar might be of interest to some, it was business as usual for Alexis, the lone bartender on shift for the night. She’d watched the early regulars come and go and was in the process of hustling the last remaining customer, an unwitting traveler, at the pool table. This was standard fair for the blonde bar-maiden, considering how few customers she’d get on an average night, she’d taken to using her good looks and charms to con customers into games of pool. Starting by challenging them to a couple of rounds of “strip-pool,” before upping the ante just as things got interesting: if they win, she’ll close up the bar and go home with them for the night, but if she wins, they give her all the money in their wallet. Alexis was just about ready to go in for the kill, having already discarded her jacket and pants, leaving her in matching tie-dye panties and top.

The young man was licking his chops at the prospect of spending the night with the blonde, only feeling slightly guilty as she lamented her poor luck at the table and complimented his own. “Here, let me give you a pointer,” the young rube offered as they started their final game. He stepped up behind Alexis, pressing his body up behind her’s and angling her onto the pool table. “You see, you wanna lean in real close and line up your shot,” the man said as Alexis could feel the erection in his jeans pressing up against her incredibly tight ass. Alexis had to stifle her laugh as she leaned in on the table, “You mean like this?” She innocently asked, before confidently shooting. The striped balls clanged off of each other, bouncing around the table before, much to the man’s surprise, Alexis had effortlessly sunk three of her balls. “Uh- yeah… Something like that.” The man said, taking a step back, suddenly very worried as Alexis came out to an early lead. “Ha, beginner’s luck I guess,” Alexis innocuously giggled. “Umm, yeah…” The man uncomfortably cleared his throat as he started to sniff out the early signs of a scam. What happened next, left the man’s head spinning as he helplessly watched Alexis drain shot after shot, not even giving her mark a chance as the color drained from his face.

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

“So you mean to tell me that a giant green ooze monster; of your own creation, attacked you before kidnapping your secretary and flushing itself down the toilet? Am I understanding that correctly?” Detective Mara skeptically asked the distressed scientist. “I knew you wouldn’t believe me…” Dr. Jacobs muttered to herself, burying her face in her hands. Alison rubbed her temples in frustration, “So do you have any idea where this creature might have been going?” Mara asked, humoring the ridiculous explanation from the crazed scientist. Dr. Jacobs looked up and stared right into the detective’s eyes; “To find more prey.” She fearfully responded. Mara let out an audible sigh as she stood up. “We’ll be in touch doctor. Make sure not to leave town.” She called back as she stepped away, “Keep an eye on her,” Mara ordered to Officer Williams before walking out of the building.

One last shot and Alexis drained the 8-ball. “Tough luck. Time to pay up,” Alexis nonchalantly ordered, dropping any veneer of innocent dumb blonde that she’d put on for the sucker. The man instantly turned red with humiliation and rage. “That’s bullshit!” He screamed. “You hustled me!” The man indignantly pled. “A bet’s a bet, now pay up.” Alexis commanded, holding her open hand out to the man. “No. Fucking. Way. Bitch.” The man spat, slapping Alexis’ hand away. Just then, the lone security in “The Greasy Tavern” stepped up right behind the man putting a big meaty hand on the shoulder of the conned man. “Its closing time bud. You’d better settle up and get the fuck out.” Realizing he’d been sufficiently had, the man emptied his wallet, along with his war chest of insults before being tossed to the curb by security.

“Thanks Terry,” Alexis said, handing the large security guard a couple of hundred dollar bills. “You can head out Terry, I’ll close up.” Terry pocketed the bills, “You sure Alexis? I can stick around if you want.” Terry offered. “Don’t worry about it, I’ll be fine. Say ‘hi’ to Sarah for me.” Alexis reassured him, before the large security guard headed off for the night. Alexis spent the next ten minutes laying out her tips for the night, counting up her earnings until suddenly, she heard a loud bang from the bathroom accompanied with some muffled sounds. “Oh what the hell Terry?” Alexis muttered to herself as she stepped up from the bar top and headed towards the bathroom. “If anyone’s in there, we’re closed.” Alexis shouted through the door, giving it a hard bang. There was silence for a moment before Alexis heard rattling and muffled moans escaping the bathroom. “Jesus Christ, if you’re fucking in here…” Alexis warned as she pulled open the door, “You’re gonna owe me a whole lotta…” Alexis’s words trailed off as she peered into the bathroom, shocked by what she saw.

In the center of the room was a large, transparent, green ooze; probably the size of three men. If that wasn’t confusing enough for the blonde bartender, inside of the ooze was a gorgeous young brunette woman constantly shuddered as muffled moans escaped from the mass before her. Alexis rubbed her eyes, not quite believing what she was seeing in front of her. “What the fuck?” Alexis quietly mumbled. The woman trapped inside of the ooze instantly locked eyes with Alexis, desperately trying to communicate with her, Alexis couldn’t hear a peep from the woman, but she got the message as she turned on a dime away from the creature, ready to sprint away. But along with capturing Molly’s attention, the ooze also propped up at attention for the unfortunate blonde.

Alexis only made it a couple of steps as she sprinted for the phone behind the bar, still dressed in her cute tie-dye attire, before a tentacle from the ooze lashed out from the mass and grabbed onto Alexis’s ankle. The blonde woman clattered to the floor, a good couple of feet short of the bar top and the phone. “Oooff,” she cried out as she hit the floor hard. Alexis felt the unsettling feeling of the ooze around her ankle as she looked back to see the massive ooze baring down on her with the trapped brunette still inside. “SOMEONE HELP ME!” Alexis screamed.

Outside of “The Greasy Tavern” the streets were totally dead, not a single car or person in sight, save for the now poor traveler from before leaned up against the outside of the bar with a switch blade knife rolling around in his grip. His head perked up at the sound of Alexis’s cries, which hardly carried through the building. “PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!” Alexis cried again. A smile crossed the traveler’s face, while he wasn’t gonna be spending the night with Alexis, it sounded like someone else was. “Serves you right bitch,” he said, pocketing the switch blade and spitting in the direction of the door, before hopping in his car and speeding off into the night.

Back inside, Alexis rolled over onto her back as the ooze towered over her. “OH MY GOD!” She shrieked, looking up at the inhuman monster. Paralyzed by fear, Alexis watched the ooze slowly slide out of the bathroom, she had no idea what it was or where it could have possibly come from, but seeing the brunette inside shaking in orgasm; over and over again told her she was in for a lot of trouble. Before she could even think about trying to escape the clutches of the ooze; three more tentacles sprung forth, latching onto her wrists and ankles, holding Alexis stretched out spread eagle on the floor. The blonde’s eyes darted between each of her trapped limbs as she futilely pulled against the impossibly strong tentacles of the imposing ooze. Smaller tendrils sprouted out of the tentacles restraining Alexis, they began to slowly caress her soft legs as they traveled upwards, as well as brushing along her arms towards her small chest. Tears welled up in Alexis’s eyes as she could feel the ooze all over her, “no, no, no, no, no, PLEASE DON’T!” She cried, a spirited wave of tears rolling down her cheeks.

The green ooze ignored the burgeoning con-woman’s pleas for mercy as the tendrils traveled further and further up her legs and across her body. First the tendrils originating from the tentacles restraining Alexis’s arms violently sprung towards her top, skipping right passed the foreplay as the creature effortlessly ripped her multicolor top to shreds. The blonde’s small, perky tits popped right out exposed to the open air as she writhed and squirmed against the horrifying, perverted creature. “NOOOOOO!” Fresh tears rolled down the bartender’s face as she felt the slimy tendrils of the ooze beginning to cup and grope her small, tanned tits. The assault didn’t stop there however, as the tendrils traveled further up Alexis’s legs, sliding right underneath her tie-dye panties. Alexis could feel the slimy tendrils begin to rub up against her helpless pussy as the creature seemed to toy with her, before suddenly forcing its way inside.

“AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!” Alexis shrieked as the ooze invaded her body. “This can’t be happening to me!” Alexis quietly muttered to herself as the ooze began fucking her while continuing to grope and prod at her chest. The blonde bartender pulled and thrashed against the ooze in utter frustration, as she was completely incapable of escaping her fate as the ooze did as it wished with her. The tendrils of the ooze played with Alexis’s pink, puffy nipples; slowly teasing them up as the ooze whipped her body into a frenzy against her will. Alexis was horrified by what was happening to her body, but in spite of that, she could quickly feel herself getting off. Mere moments after the ooze began raping her; Alexis’s cries of terror and begs for mercy began to slowly morph into moans of unwanted pleasure.

Alexis was splayed out on the floor of her own bar while she was violated by this incomprehensible monster. Her pleas and cries all fell on deaf ears as the ooze pumped itself deeper and deeper into her tight, hot snatch as it continued playing with her body. “Mmmmnnn, nnnnn, uhhhhhhhh!” Alexis cried as the ooze teased her body closer and closer to orgasm. She was completely and utterly helpless to free herself from the grip, and the increasing pleasure of the ooze. Alexis’s eyes tightened shut as tears forced their way out, “OOOOOOOOUUUUUHHHHH!” She cried out as her body gave way to a world-quaking orgasm as Alexis exploded inside of her tie-dye panties. The woman took in deep, ragged breaths as she tried to recover from the violation of the ooze. It had completely used and abused the body of the young bartender, but it wasn’t even close to done with her.

Alexis slowly opened her eyes, hoping she was just waking up from a horrible nightmare. Her eyes widened in shock as she looked up to see the ooze further barreling down on her, slowly encompassing her soft, smooth legs. “NO! PLEASE!” She shrieked in horror. “YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO M-“ The blonde’s protests were cut off as a tentacle sprang from the ooze and forced its way down her throat. “GgkkkKK, UUKkkkkk!” Alexis screamed as the disgusting tentacle slid down her throat, while continuing pulling the trapped woman inside to join the brunette already taking residency within its mass. Alexis’s struggles and muffled cries did little to dissuade the ooze as it pulled her in, inch by inch. Soon all the struggling and crying came to an end as Alexis was fully absorbed within the ooze. The trapped blonde and brunette woman continued to be violated by the ever-growing ooze as they floated within its mass. Moments later, the ooze burst through the front door of “The Greasy Tavern” and out into the night, leaving only the tattered remains of Alexis’s clothing, and a green sticky trail from the bathroom to the door…

TO BE CONTINUED...

carhamgrater
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2021, 07:48:31 PM »
Ah the cliché cop who doesn't believe  such a creature exists, can't wait to read of her experience with the monster! Now why didn't Terry accept that Alexis was better than him and stay to protect her from the blob? Hope he grows a set of balls and returns to shit himself over her being attacked! Merit awarded from me!

Offline RuinGirls4Fun

• Freshman
  • Merits 17
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 12:35:48 AM »
Ah the cliché cop who doesn't believe  such a creature exists, can't wait to read of her experience with the monster! Now why didn't Terry accept that Alexis was better than him and stay to protect her from the blob? Hope he grows a set of balls and returns to shit himself over her being attacked! Merit awarded from me!

Thanks!

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 05:57:01 PM »
Absolutely wonderful, sexy, and funny! Love it!
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

Offline RuinGirls4Fun

• Freshman
  • Merits 17
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2021, 06:25:41 PM »
Absolutely wonderful, sexy, and funny! Love it!

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed, stay tuned for more!