Author Topic: "Paging Dr. Dawn......"  (Read 14532 times)

Tony V.
"Paging Dr. Dawn......"
« on: July 24, 2021, 11:24:26 PM »
"Dr. Anderson to the Cardiac Unit Stat!!" The overhead intercom blared. The Doctors and Staff at Mercy Memorial Hospital all knew what the page meant....

The "Tiny Terror" would soon be prowling the halls headed to the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, and God help whoever got in her way!!

This day, Dr. Dawn Andedson was on her usual rounds, checking up on her Surgical patients. The diminutive Blonde had grown in her skill and was now among the best Cardiac Surgeons in the country. She counted the rich and famous among her substantial clientele. Today, she had just finished checking up on her latest patient.

Jimmy "Good Lord" Mc Williams was a two time MVP and currently the highest paid Catcher in the Majors. His collapse behind Home Plate as his Red Sox were dueling the New York Yankees, was being played on a continuous loop on every Sports and News Network on the planet. The fact that he lived long enough for Dr. Dawn to even operate on him, and save his life was being described as " Miraculous ".........

Now Dr. Dawn had another problem. How to keep "Good Lord" from screwing himself to death....

Offline Verbal13

• Junior
  • Merits 153
  • Openmind, Tolerance & Compassion helps us all
Re: "Paging Dr. Dawn......"
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 12:24:15 AM »
warming up into something....  can't say I got a clue, but look forward to what is down the road.. 
Grand start, keep it rolling, Tony.;)
Verbal
Please: taking a moment to comment with some response often makes hours of writing and editing feel worthwhile! 
So Lurk if ye must, but participate when possible, ya?

(Yes, I paraphrased Brokenwing's genius)

-Verbal13

carhamgrater
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 12:09:02 PM »
That's Easy only show up on a monitor from the nose up! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the good Doctor. If a patient is needed don't overlook me! Merit awarded from me !

Tony V.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 01:42:18 PM »
Dr. Dawn Anderson looked at the computer monitor as she checked the suture field on her patient. So far, the sutures were clean and showed no signs of infection. The 65 year old multi billionaire who had just recieved a new heart, should make a full recovery.

The Blonde looked at the schedule for her next two patients. She wasn't too concerned with the prognosis of either one, then the intercom blared,

"Dr. Anderson to the Cardiac Unit STAT!!"

Dr. Dawn moves as fast as her legs could move her. This meant that there was a patient in dire need of her help to keep living. The "Tiny Terror" comes into the Unit and sees a knot of people in the doorway of her now most famous patient.....

"What in the absolute FUCK is going ON here!!!" Dr. Dawn demanded.

The five men all looked at the small woman in the starched Dr.'s coat and designer clothes and one says,

"Damn!!! We gotta tell Jimmy's agent Thank You for getting him a Fucking Babe stripper!!"

Dr. Dawn's icy Blue eyes would have reduced the men into ashes if looks could kill, "I am DOCTOR Dawn Anderson!!" The "Tiny Terror" said in an extremely cold voice, "The ONLY reason this man is alive is because I put his heart back together!!" The woman looks the men over and says,

"Who the FUCK are you clowns, and WHO let you IN HERE!!??"

Just then, Jimmy "Dear Lord" Mc Williams' monitor began to BBEEEEEPPPPPP!! ominously......

carhamgrater
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 02:22:12 PM »
See, just hearing Dawn's voice is enough to cause a guy a heart attack!, can just imagine what the full sight of her is going to do to him! Merit when the time is up!

Tony V.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 08:27:20 PM »
Dr. Dawn Anderson fixed the men with a cold hard stare, "Who are you five idiots??!!" She demands. The five looked at the diminutive Blonde and for a moment didn't take in her plunging neckline or her impressive cleavage,

"We're teammates of Jimmy." One of the men says. Dr. Dawn Anderson figured this one had at least a semblance of the ability to think, " IF you want to see this clown ever play again you will get the FUCK out of my WAY......NOW!!"

The men all watxh as Dr. Dawn Anderson looks at the monitor and grabs a large syringe out of the Crash Cart. The Dr. presses the plunger, expels the air, and plunges the Twenty Gauge needle between Jimmy's third and fourth ribs, right next to the Sternum. The needle pierces the Pericardium, and buries itself deep into the Cardiac muscle. Dr. Dawn Anderson then depresses the plunger and sends 250 Mg of Norepinephrine into the heart.

Dr. Dawn Anderson then watches as the heart begins to beat a bit more regularly. The woman turns to the men and says,

"IF you want to see your friend here get wheeled out of here alive, you will stay the FUCK out of here!!" The "Tiny Terror" thunders. She looks at the men and says, "IF you come here again I'll have my former NFL Player Security Staff throw your ASSES OUT!! GET ME??!!"

One of the men just didn't get it. He lools at the insanely angry Dr. Dawn Anderson and says, "So I guess you aren't going to be taking your clothes off after all??".......

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 724
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2021, 09:58:20 PM »
I knew the minute I read this tittle that it was going to be a good one.  Looking forward to more.

Tony V.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 05:44:21 AM »
Dr. Dawn Anderson crosses her arms across her ample bosom, and the Evil that burned in her eyes would have terrified most humans and some members of the underworld, "You clowns have exactly FIVE seconds to get the HELL out of here, or I'll have the Police here in twenty seconds!!"

The man looks at Dr. Dawn Anderson and says, "So that would be a NO??"

The men shuffle off to the nearest elevator, and with Dr. Dawn Anderson giving them a withering stare, leave the hospital.

Dr. Dawn Anderson leaves strict orders at the Nurse's Station that Jimmy "Good Lord" Mc Williams was to have NO visitors. She then calls the main reception desk and repeats those orders.

Dr. Dawn Anderson goes to her Office, and after slamming the door shut, she picks up her Cellular, and places a call.........

Tony V.
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 08:29:43 AM »
Stephanie was screaming as I Lashed her muscular body, the Multi Stranded Leather Whip leaving welts and wheals on the woman's taut skin. Stephanie and I were still dealing with her fantasies about Raping the VERY Fuckable Dr. Dawn Anderson. Every weekend, I would break into the former Captain's house, subdue her then Rape and Torture a confession from her.

Stephanie was just relating her latest fantasies about our favorite chest cutter, when My Cellular rings. I put the Whip down, and open the call,

"Dawn!! I was just thinking about you!!" I said as I grip Stephanie's throbbing nipple. Dr. Dawn Anderson was quick and very brief,

"Tony I need you here at Mercy Memorial. I've got a patient who has a bunch of morons for friends and I need you here to keep him isolated." I nod and ask, "How much??"

Dr. Dawn takes in a deep breath and says, " My next free weekend I'm.ALL yours!!"

I pick the Whip back up, and say "Deal. When do you need Me there??"

Dr. Dawn looks at her Schedule, "I have Rounds tomorrow at 7:30. AM. See you in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit then."

I close the phone and start to Lash the bound, muscular woman, "So, tell Me how you were going to Ass Rape Dr. Dawn, Pet......"

In a Luxury Suite just out of town, Dr. Dawn Anderson was the topic of some very animated and heated discussion........

"I'd FUCK the shit out of that little TWAT!!" "She looked at us like we were pieces of SHIT!!" "I say we grab her and give her a good hard FUCKING!!"

The five men discussed just how they would Kidnap and Rape the diminutive Doctor........

carhamgrater
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2021, 11:14:09 AM »
So now we know what Tony Wants and to think it almost as similar as the five NFL'ers- to play "Tackle and penetrate her" Wonder who is going to get Doctor Dawn First? Merit to come!

Tony V.
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2021, 05:37:53 AM »
The five men decided to simply grab the shatp tongued Blonde and take her back to their Suite and show her the consequences of her attitude. The men had enough fans among the Staff at Mercy Memorial where the could find out almost anything they wished.

After a few calls, the men found out that Dr. Dawn Anderson usually arrived at Mercy Memorial early in the morning to begin her rounds and examinations. The men decided to grab Dr. Dawn Anderson when she arrived at the Hospital. The men went to their Suites, and after dinner went to sleep, needing their energy.

After I Raped and Tortured My muscular Pet for another hour, and treated Myself to a good hard Anal Rape of Stephanie, I drive back home, and after a long hot shower, go to bed.

Dr. Dawn Anderson goes to bed after reviewing the notes and charts of her patients. The exhausted Blonde goes to bed and falls asleep quickly...........

Tony V.
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2021, 12:26:56 PM »
As morning breaks, the groups and individuals all awaken and begin their preparations for the day. Dr. Dawn Anderson showers and chooses her favotite outfit. The Prada Heels, Victoria's Secret Thigh Highs, the Custom Brassiere and Thong, covered by an Oscar De Laurenta skirt and Blouse. A light spritz of Dr. Dawn's favorite perfume, "Possess Me" by Dona Karan, and the Blonde beauty was ready for the day.....

Or so she thought.

The five men awaken and after breakfast, get into a Blacked Out Hummer H - 3. The large vehicle was roomy enough, and the windows were dark enough to guarantee that no one could see inside. The men drive to Mercy Memorial, and wait just outside the Doctor's Parking Area. The men were edgy and nervous. They knew what they were about to try was HIGHLY Illegal, and could very well land them in Prison. None of them allowed thoughts of failure to enter their minds. Their egos had been stung by the sharp tongued Blonde, and now it was time for revenge!!

I awaken and get ready. Polo shirt and tactical pants with My .45 Calibre Kimber, Retired Pice Badge and I. D. I drive to Mercy Memorial, and walk into the Lobby. The Staff direct Me to the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit and to Dr. Dawn Anderson's most famous patient's room.

Downstairs, Dr. Dawn was driving up in her Ferrari. The diminutive Doctor didn't see the large Hummer as it pulled up behind her, and as she shut the engine down, and grabbed her bag and briefcase, she didn't notice the two very large men behind her.......

carhamgrater
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2021, 12:41:19 PM »
Love the build up. It's like I'm hiding in an out of the way place with  perfect view of everything about to go down. Now this might just be me but I have a feeling that Doctor Dawn had am always working man detector that runs all the time she's awake! ;) Merit when able to send one!

Tony V.
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2021, 01:37:23 PM »
Dr. Dawn feels the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as the two men grap the diminutive Doctor and almost javelin throw her into the Hummer. Before Dr. Dawn Anderson her even screamed, she was in the plushly appointed interior of the Hummer, surrounded by four men with the fifth drivind.

If the men expected their captive to dissolve into tears or fits of Pleading and Begging, they were in for a disappointment. Dr. Dawn Anderson fixed the men with a withering stare, and says,

"You clowns again??!! Guess what genisuses?? You don't get me back to Mercy Memorial, your friend DIES!!!"

The "Tiny Terror" was looking from man to man and says,

"You want to explain that rather than letting our friend and teammate LIVE, you five Einsteins decide to Kidnap his DOCTOR!!"

One of the men reaches out and grabs Dr. Dawn Anderson's full firm breast, "We're tired of your MOUTH, BITCH!!" He snarls as he grips the blouse and as two teammated grab Dr. Dawn Anderson's arms, he tears the blouse open with a violent jerk.

I was waiting on Dr. Dawn, and as I was going to the Nurse's Station, one says, "It's not like Dr. Anderson to miss rounds, let alone be late."

I head down to Security to look through the footage from the Dr.'s Parking Area.........

Tony V.
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2021, 09:09:09 AM »
Dr. Dawn Anderson feels the expensive Silk part and the hands on her massive breasts. She sees the Lust and Rage in the men's eyes as they begin to paw and grope her. The Blonde tries to keep her wits about her, after all this wasn't the first tine she had been Kidnapped.

I get to the Security Suite, and after reviewing the footage, saw that their cameras only pointed into the Doctor Parking Area. So I saw Dr. Dawn pull in, then a glimpse of another vehicle. I see Dr. Dawn being lifted and tossed into the very large vehicle. The feed from the camreas was Black and White, so I had to guess about the color of the vehicle. Since Dr. Dawn's Ferrars was classic Red, and this vehicle appeared to be a lighter shade of Gray, I had to guess the vehicle was either Yellow or light Blue.

"Can't be too many of these driving around town." I say as I head out to My Jeep.

The men had torn Dr. Dawn's blouse and now were in the process of ripping her skirt off. The expensive Silk was no match for the men, and with frightening speed Dr. Dawn Anderson was reduced to her Brassiere and Thong.

The Hummer pulls up to the Luxury Suites and the men carry the still cursing Dr. Dawn to their Suite. The door closes and the men look at the Blonde Beauty they had just Kidnapped.

One of the men says as two of them hold Dr. Dawn's hands out away from her,

"We're gonna have some FUN with you!!".........