Author Topic: Name that movie  (Read 62 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 315
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
Name that movie
« on: July 17, 2021, 01:11:38 PM »
So many years ago, on I think the LandMark Network (a movie network owned by LandMark Theaters and a film producer) I watched a move about 3 people in an apartment building. Not all that sexy yet is it. Well, on one floor lived a young woman, one flight up, sharing the same fire-escape, was a man 10 to fifteen years older than her. One flight down, still using the same fire-escape, was man about year older than her. They all had a strange sexual relationship with each other. The man above is fucking her, the man below is also having sex with her. And I seem to remember that maybe the two men occasionally have sex as well.

One of the men is a serial killer, the other maybe a serial rapist, (though this could be a trick of my memory), while the woman is caught between them, literally. The young woman is also fucking the upstairs neighbors, next door neighbor, a forty something woman who has come into a new sexual awaking.

One particularly strange scene is a man, in masking, doggy fucking a woman, in the alley, they zoom in for the close up, her body is being violently violated and her arms are flaying about and you realize she's dead. Serial Killer, but it isn't reveled who he is.

It is a somewhat episodic thriller. You don't know which man is which and aren't sure when you see a scene if the rapist is raping or the serial killer is fucking a corpse. And things don't become clear in the end. For the woman upstairs is raped and murdered after the serial killer, or who you believe the serial killer is, and again, you can't tell who is doing the mistreatment.

At the end of the story, the rapist (or who we think is the rapist) is being arrested for his neighbors murder. They ask where the cat is? He says he didn't hurt the woman and he doesn't know what happened to her or the cat. Almost as an epilogue, the young woman, who is tall, thin with small breast and little shape, is playing with the missing cat, there appears to be a strap-on on the bed.

Cant remember the name of the movie. I know it wasn't a wide release, when we watched it on TV it was a day and date with the theater release (which is weird for a guy that owned movie theaters to do). OH, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban owned LandMark at the time.

Anyone have a clue about the movie?
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline LtBroccoli

• Senior
  • Merits 107
Re: Name that movie
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 10:42:28 PM »
Do you remember anything else, like any of the actors?  Were any of them in other movies?  That could help narrow things down.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 315
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 10:07:21 AM »
NO, i'm not sure of the city either. It could have Chicago or even New York. But it was set in winter in a big cold city. I spent half a day looking at movie descriptions about serial killers and found nothing.

"Help me, LtBroccoli, our my only hope. This little R2 unit hasn't done shit!"

Anyway. I asked pops about it, pretty sure we watched it together, he didn't remember the name either.

Online darklord

• Undergrad
  • Merits 84
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 07:45:53 PM »
I was going to say, Sleeping Beauty, but I dont think there was a cat or a serial killer in that one .

Offline rhurac2

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 08:32:40 PM »
"GOOD NEIGHBORS" seem to remember cats in that one

-rhurac

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 315
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 08:08:07 AM »
"GOOD NEIGHBORS" seem to remember cats in that one

-rhurac

Sounds like it might be righr. I'll check i out. Thanks

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 315
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 08:17:35 AM »
it's writer up doesn't read exactly as I remembered it. In fact, I remembered it a lot better than it reads, but still liked it. So my write up would be a good story outline. :)