Author Topic: A Rambling Interlude  (Read 1160 times)

Offline PervyLexxi
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 299
A Rambling Interlude
« on: July 19, 2021, 01:27:50 PM »
Not sure where to put this. Just a rambling interlude from the tangle of cobwebs

There was a lot of stares when I went in to the club. The men assumed that I was one of the dancing girls. Well, I was, but no longer, and not at that club. The girls looked at me with some suspicion. Maybe I was a working girl poaching on their territory? I just sat in the back. I asked one of the girls to sit down by me for a "private dance"". I knew how that worked. I had been on that side of the fence. Girl had to pay to dance. Money at the tip rail was just peanuts. You needed private dances to get even, and VIP dances to make money.

She called herself Melody. She was curious about me, but she needed the money. The guys turned their heads to peek into our corner when Melody straddled me and brushed her tits across her face. She smiled of perfume and sweat. "Lets go upstairs" I told her.

The VIP lounge upstairs was only semi private, and the bouncer came up once in a while to check. I asked Melody to lie down on the couch, on her back, arms up. "Ima gonna tie your wrists together. you mind?" "Kinky!" she smiled "Jeff's gonna be up there" she said "just so you know", but she nodded her head. We could hear a man and another girl in the next area separated just by a curtain. I tied her wrists together above her head with a piece of shoelace I had in my purse. I leaned over her. really close, my body pressing down on hers. She turned her head sideways shifting to make herself comfortable "uh uh, no kissing" she whispered. I darted the tip of my tongue to her ear, and she shivered. I placed my hand on her mouth "ever been raped?" I touched my lips to her ear.  Now she shuddered. I had watched how she danced, how she leaned back against the pole, twisting as if .... she had stared at me too. I clamped my hand tighter on her mouth. She twisted, but not convincingly. "I have" I whispered in her ear. She jerked. She mumbled something. I kissed down the side of her neck. Goosebumps broke out all over her skin. I could feel the bud of her nipple harden, really harden under my fingertips when I did that. I knew I could get aroused from that. "What?" I asked her when she made a sound. lifted my hand off her mouth "tell me...." she said softly. "gang raped" I said, "fucked hard. They took turns". She shook, her nostrils flared. She shook her head and twisted when I pushed a hand into her panties. "I bet they had a good time with you" she said. She was topless, but had her thong panties and those impossible heels on. Her pussy was wet, warm, soft. I felt her, I could smell her. There was no going back when I started to rub her. She twisted, turned her head to tell me . no no no. It's rape after a girl said no. "They held me down, played with me, rubbed my cunt, laughed at me, molested me like a pack of animals" I whispered nasty things into her ear. She let out a keening sound from under my hand, then shook and jerked her hips.

There were footsteps. The curtain slid open "Hello ladies" Jeff, the bouncer, stared at us. I looked up at him. "you two know each other?" Jeff asked, his eyes on Melody. There was a pause. She licked her lips, then just nodded. "you look like you have known each other for ages. You look comfortable" Jeff said, finally "Enjoy" He pulled the curtain shut.

Melody looked at me. Her nipples were pebble-hard. I twisted them with my fingertips while she bucked. The two songs ended. They were changing girls on the stage downstairs. But Melody didn't say anything. She just looked at me when I pulled off my top and showed her my tits. The next song started.

Tony V.
Re: A Rambling Interlude
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 01:37:35 PM »
Please tell us you will continue this tale.....

I'm hooked!!!

Tony V.                 :police:

carhamgrater
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 02:52:10 PM »
This not only begs to be continued but it's screaming at the top of it's lungs to be continued. You love to read the background story of the gang rape to fully appreciate what she went through! Merit awarded from me!

Offline PervyLexxi
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 299
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 12:14:17 PM »
A Cheap Motel

Melody too, was a survivor.

She was nobody's fool, a tough girl, at least on the surface. They all needed a hard shell to protect and hold together all the fragile, brittle strands that were their lives inside. She was pretty, young, almost violently sexy. All the strippers were young, but if you looked at her face in a certain way with the shadow on one side, you could see the line on the corner of her lips, and you knew she had gone through a lot. She had a boyfriend. "Are you telling him? what's he gonna think?" I asked her. She was straddling me at the waist with her knees, my arms lifted, her tits swaying above my face when she leaned forward to tie my wrists to something on the headboard above my head. I cranked my neck to get a lick in, but just missed her nipple. The bed creaked.

It was a cheap, seedy motel, the walls so thin we could hear muffled voices, laughter, from the next room, and footsteps from the floor above. That meant they could hear us too. The woman at the desk had given us the look, as if to say she knew we were whores, and the least said the better. She was right, but we went there for each other only. A week after we first met at the club, and we were clinging to each other as if for proetction in a circle of wildfire

"I'm not telling him nothin'. I am having an affair!" Melody giggled, and leaned down to blew a raspberry in the nape of my neck "an affair with you, you rape magnet!".

Her fingers were soft when they danced from my wrists, now bound, down along my arms, until I was made to twitch when the fingertips brushed to the hollows of my armpits. Yes, she was raped too, she told me, gang raped. She was young, ran off with a dark man on a motorbike, from a house full of drunk people. He had a mop of dark hair, wore leather pants, jean jacket made into a vest with the sleeves cut . She rode the open road with him and his gang, clinging to his waist, wind in her hair. One night all thee rest of them came to her while she was cuddling with his man in their blanket by the campfire, their faces lit like the faces of monstrous beasts in the firelight, their bodies staggering, smelling of booze and sweat and dried cum.

Melody took a handful of my hair in her hand and yanked my head to the side and told her story with her lips close to my ear, her tongue tracing light circles along my neck. I twitched, suddenly jerking on the bonds on my wrists as if currents of electricity were searing my body, my hips rolling, rising and falling with each word she whispered, needing to know more. She told me how they dragged her boyfriend away, beat him up when he dared to object to sharing her. They held her, spread her, a man kneeling on her forearms, men holding her ankle legs, wet, bearded lips slobbering all over her body, hands mauling her flesh. They pushing her legs up into the air, folding her body back to make her ass rise up while one cock after another plowed into her cunt, cockmeat slapping into her cunt flesh, cumming into her unprotected.

"Don't!" I cried out, shaking, my eyes shut tight, feeling how I was descending into my own dark place, that corner of my mind filled with my own demons.  But I wanted to hear more. Melody dragged her lips down from my neck, and down, until her tongue was rolling all over my tits. I arched, gasping, my arms jerking my entire body shaking repeatedly shocked by those currents sent from her lips that shot instantly down my body to my cunt. "ever had your head grabbed by the hair on both sides of your face and a cock rammed into your mouth?" She said "so you can taste your own juice, taste the cum of your rapist?". I yanked so hard on my arms the whole bed shook when she pulled a nipple into her mouth. Her teeth grated, dug into my nipple, before her tongue washed over it, so that my scream turned into a hoarse moan that must have been heard through the whole damned motel.

"Don't!" I cried out again. She stuffed my panties into my mouth.

We were both driven by demons, maybe the same ones, invisible demons who could not touch our bodies themselves, so they sent us each other to fuck and torment each other, so that each time we met, we were raped all over again. We were two rape magnets stuck together.

Tony V.
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 12:27:14 PM »
"Rape Magnet"......

Love, Love, LOVE that!!!

Please keep going!!

Tony V.               :police:

carhamgrater
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 01:02:59 PM »
Love how you're making things clear between the ladies. One is in it for sex and the other is damaged seeking redemption in the eyes of others. Your use of the term "Rape Magnet" was cruel but necessary. Can't wait to read more to see how they respond to the actions taken. Merit awarded from me!