Author Topic: Lareun Pays the Price  (Read 5751 times)

Offline jerentyrell@yahoo.com
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
Re: Lareun Pays the Price
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2021, 04:49:22 PM »
                     The pain  from the  large butt plug being forced into her unlubricated ass  nearly  caused Lauren to pass out  she hung limply in her bonds   sobs   causing her  body to  shake with  each breath.               Roger again walks  causally  over  to the  table of his pain inducing  devices, Turning he holds them  for her to  see > " Have you  ever seen  anything like this before Lauren ?"  he  asks as if he was having a mere Sunday  dinner  conversation.

As he  holds   up  what looks  like  to  very  long needles   in his hand the  ends capped off  by  a rounded  ball Laurens eyes filled  with   fear. "Oh my god she screams  towards the  camera James  what have you  done to  me  "   She  cries as Roger  advances    towards her nonchalantly    pulling the round  balls  from the   end exposing  a  very  shape  end.  " You see Lauren these  are used for  piercing  those lovely nipples of  your  so Later  after your  training  permanent ones can be placed "  Roger  then   pulls her left Nipple  out  and begins  pushing the needle  thru her  nipple until  it  comes completely thru and  replaces the ball on the  end. he  repeats  the  procedure  with the right nipples   as Lauren's  screams  echo thur out the house .  " Please omg please stop I  havent  done  anything  she begs"

Roger pulls   a large ring gag  from his pocket  and forces it  into her mouth  , pushing her lips  wild open her only  sound  that can now be  heard  are muffled  sobs and  moans. " Now Laruen  I believe it is time to give you a taste of things to  come"  Lauren felt   her body  being lowered  until  she was  on her knees  her arms still  pulled  tight over her head .  Roger steps in  front of the sobbing  crying woman and  unzips his   pants pulling his  10 inch  cock  from  with  in  and  forces  her to look  at  it. Laurens  eyes go wide as  she sees the size and girth  of it  and begins to  struggle more  trying to escape her fate.

As he steps forward  Roger suddenly  stops and smiles evilly  at  Lauren . " It would be a shame to make James watch  this on the tv  monitor  don't  you think  ?"  Laurens   nods  her eyes pleading please  don't  let James see this  .  " I have a better idea  " Roger  nods and   two  of his employees that had been  standing in the  shadows opened the  oak doors to the living room and  pushed a  wooden platform  upon which  sat a  heavy  oak chair  with James  securely bound and gagged to  it.  "lets let him watch in  person shall  we "  To his Men he  says  " If he looks away   beat him "

With  those words said  Roger  moved forward and grabbed  Laurens  beautiful  blond hair and in one  viscous  stroke   drove the  entire length of his  cock into her  mouth. gagging    and struggling to breath  Lauren  tried  pulling  away  but Roger  held her head  tight by her long  blond hair  keeping her airway  blocked until  she  felt as if w she would pass out. Pulling back    to  allow her to breath a  bit  Roger taunted James  " My   my Lauren has  suck a warm    welcoming mouth James"  With those words Roger began to  savagely   fuck Laurens  face in long  deep   strokes   her  cheeks and throat  bulging  with  each  forward  thust  , her  heavy  breast    bouncing    from  the movement  causing  pain  as the needles    moved and swayed.

carhamgrater
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2021, 06:11:24 PM »
Damn now there was something that i never envisioned, James being behind a pair of folding doors. Kudo on such a dramatic setting! Merit from me!

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2021, 12:28:57 PM »
                     As James is pushed into the large living room , his  eyes fall  upon  Lauren  bound on her knees    a large  ring  gag in  her mouth .  Watching   he see the man  that has been torturing her   approach her  his large  cock  swollen  and  aimed   right at her mouth. As  roger glances  over to him a  evil  smiles crosses his  face  when he turns and savagely  shoves his cock  deep  into  Laurens  throat.  Humiliated  and wanting to look  away  James remembers  the words  " if  he looks away  beat him" . Now he can only  watch   as Laurens  beautiful  face is ravished by  this  evil man, the knowledge thathe  brought this  fate upon her  heavy on his mind.

Gripping  Laurens beautiful  blond  hair  Roger  savagely  fucks  her face in   ever  deeper and harder  strokes intent on breaking her  and punishing her for  James crimes . The only  sound in the  room  is the   gurgling   and   muffled  sobs  as  with  each   forward stroke  her airway  is  cut  off  forcing her to  gag  around the large cock in her mouth.   Taking perverse pleasure in his   actions Roger provides  more taunts  to James  his cock  buried deep in  Laurens throat. "  Yes James her  mouth is warm and  welcoming   it is a pleasure to  feel the head of my cock   going  deep into her throat" James  forgets and  tries to look down away  from the sight  before him only  to  be smashed in the back of the head  by one of his  guards.

Hanging limply  unable to  pull away  or move Lauren  sobs' and  gags as  Rogers  cock     grows  ever harder in her throat . His cock  much bigger then Jame's . Her mind  races   as she finds herself  wishing that  he would  just suffocate her  with his  cock  and then  this torment  would be  over.  As  the  corners of her  vision begin to  fade  from lack of  air suddenly  Roger pulls his  cock  from her mouth.  Gasping    trying to   catch  her Breath Roger taunts her  " No  you  don't get to  swallow my  cum  just yet  slut "  with  that  his cock  erupts  covering her  face with  his  seed  her eyes nose and  lips   coated in it. "you will wear it like the slut you are to become and then  thank me for it " Turning to  James  he again taunts him  " What do you  think   of her  new makeup James " Laughing  as  he just moans in humiliation  at his words.

Looking across  from his  place James  sees Lauren  gasping  for air her  head hung limply until she  raises just her pleading  eyes to stare at him. The Look of pure horror and hatred  he sees in her eyes is unlike anything  James has ever  seen. getting more control over her breathing and feeling the  vile  seed   coating and running    down her  face off her  eyes and  chin   dripping to the floor , Lauren Looks in the direction of James  hate for him  showing in her eyes for what he has caused to be  done to  her. Watching  from the side Roger smiles  yes all is proceeding as it should . picking  up  a  small  whip  he steps behind Lauren  with out her seeing him and   brings the whip cracking  down  across h er back............

carhamgrater
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2021, 12:44:21 PM »
Damn only way that could have been hotter would have been if Roger was made to coat her face with his cum! merit awarded from me!

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2021, 07:52:23 AM »
                         Cum still dripping from her face Lauren looks with hate and anger at  James  when the  first  crack of the whip on her bare back  shocks her back to  reality  that her ordeal is  far  from over. Her scream of pain  even muffled  by the gag  still  in her mouth   echoes  thru the room.  Roger  watches in  satisfaction as the  first  light  stripe of  red appears on her delicate skin  then  brings the  whip  down   in the opposite  direction  creating a  crisscross pattern on her back. Pausing  we  walks   over to  James   casually  pointing to  her " See what you have done to her  James   , what is to become of this  lovely  woman" he asks  taunting  him.   Proceeding back to  Lauren  Roger lifts her chin  with the  handle of the whip  looking in her eyes and evil smile on his  face  " This is only the beginning  I promise you  " dropping her head he walks back behind her and delivers  ten more lashes with the  whip before  laying it  aside.

Her  body wracked wit the pain from the  whip Lauren  wonders   silently  what  else can be  delivered to her to  hamulate her  and torment  her .   Roger begins to speak  " You see Lauren  James  here was has not only sealed your fate  because he did not know with  whom he was  dealing  he sealed the  fate of many more "  Looking  confused  thur her pain  Lauren tries to make sense of his words. Roger moves in front of her  and removes the ring  gag.  Lauren asks in a pain filled shaken  voice  "what  do you mean " laughing  Roger points to a series of   4 monitors that have till this moment been  dark.

One by one    the monitors  come to life  each showing a stark  white room in which   a bound naked female  is  held  upon  a  cross  gagged  but each looking in the direction of a monitor. The first monitor  shows Laurens Mother  even at almost  50 a still stunning  blonde , the  second and  third  show  Laurens  two   sisters and the third  a  petite redhead she  didn't  know.

"Oh my God No  what  are you  doing"  she screams  " they  are innocent   " Roger merely  chuckles and   explains " James  employers   feel that his  crimes  against them deserve the most horrific  punishment  so  they have decided that your family not James will suffer along with you  and  his little red headed  accomplish  of  course" Lauren begins to beg  " No Please  " Roger  continues   as he moves behind  her  "  so  They like you  will experience  everything you  are going thur now Lauren " with that   Roger rips off her panties  and yanks out the  butt plug    replacing it with his   much larger and  longer cock in one hard swift  motion. Her screams  once more  echoing  around the  room.............

carhamgrater
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2021, 11:56:03 AM »
Ohh!, Love how you have decided to really make James suffer! Great twist bringing her family into the punishment! Can't wait to read more of this one. merit when the time allows me to do so!

Offline justvisiting
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2021, 05:31:58 PM »
Talk about collective punishment for something they didn't know about or do!  I love it and can't wait for more!!

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2021, 04:21:05 PM »
                 Lauren screams  as Rogers large  cock invades her ass  in  long  deep   strokes  the sound echoing  around the  room.  James   shakes  and  struggles  trying to  free himself once again   to be  smacked in the head  by  the guard " Sit your ass still  wimp" he is  warned  and he  slowly  stops  struggling .  The only  sound in the  room  is  Laurens  screams    getting less and less and the  sound of  Rogers  cock slamming into her ass in  a  hard steady   rhythm.

Hands on  Laurens hips  Roger pounds her with out  mercy  as  across the room   the  doors open  and   Laurens mother is  dragged in ,  She is struggling  against the  two   large men that  are dragging her  in  her heavy   breasts swaying  back and  forth.  " Ah   our next party  guest has arrived Lauren , aren't you happy to  see your Mother  Jenny" Roger taunts her . Lauren looks  up  thru painfilled  eyes to see her mother being  bound over  a  small  table  her  arms and legs  secured to the    four legs   her mouth held  wide open  by  a large ring  gag like the one  Lauren herself had  previously worn.

"Now  Jenny perhaps   as you  are a new arrival  to the party I ma sure you  are  wondering just  what  is happening  " Roger  says  as he  continues to  fuck Laurens  ass  as if he was merely  teaching  a  class in a  school.  Jenny looks at his  disgust and   fear in her  eyes as  she is bound naked and helpless watching her daughter being  fucked hard in her ass. " You  see  your son in law  James there  stole  a  great  dal of money  from his  employers  then he tried to  skip town  with  his  female   assistant .so in repayment  Lauren , yourself  and your  other  daughters are  to be  tortured  raped  and  sold into  sexual  slavery   to  recoup  the  money  James owes "  Shock  crosses Jennys  face as   the reality of  what  has just been said    settles into her  mind.

Before the  full impact   can  hit Jenny  Roger  pulls his cock  from Laurens  ass   and  moves over to her  grabs her  long  blond hair and  shoves his cock thur the  ring gag into her mouth . ' Nooooooo " screams Laurens  as her mother  begins to  gag on the  huge  cock that had  so  recently been  fucking her  daughter in  the ass.  Her mother  gagging  and  gurgling  sound   echoing   amid  Laurens  screams  to please stop . Roger merely laughs  and  begins driving his cock  futher  down her mothers  throat ..............

carhamgrater
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2021, 05:30:24 PM »
Nasty, how do we know that Lauren cleaned herself before getting butt fucked!, bet James might not feel to bad about his mother-in-law being used if he disliked her! merit to be awarded when possible!

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2021, 07:00:17 AM »
            James  watched his eyes wide as  his mother in law was dragged naked into the  room. He had secretly  desired to  drive his own cock into  her  having found her to  still be  quite  beautiful for her  age. Now as he stared  she was  dragged into the room  while Lauren was having her ass raped  by Roger  her heavy tits  swinging  back and forth. trying to  Scream thur her  gag As she saw  Lauren "OMG  who the hell are you" Jenny  noticed James staring    as she was forced over the small table.

Her heavy tits  being  fitted into  holes in they  table so the y hung  free.   her  arms and legs  bound securely to the  legs of the  table. Jenny  watched her daughters   ass assault her  eyes filled with tears  seeing the pain and anguish on her face . Suddenly the assault  stopped and Jenny  saw the man  his huge cock  pulled from  Laurens ass  walk  towards her  and with out warned  she felt it  being  shoved thur the  gag in her mouth  deep into her own throat. Gaging hard the  vile  taste the  quick assault on her mouth and  throat  her mind reels with loss of  oxygen.

Roger  smiles evilly  as he  begins to  fuck  her face in hard and  deep  strokes his hands   holding her head  tight  in her blond hair. " Now you  see what pain and suffering you  have visited upon  Lauren and her family James all because you  were greedy?"  These word  lost on Jenny   as her  eyes shift towards James bound in his  chair his head hung  but his  eyes focused on her naked  form.  Roger looks over  at James and  smirks  seeing the growing hard on in his pants " Ah  perhaps you are jealous  James  Perhaps you had hoped to  fuck your mother in law your self  one  day    "  with these words Roger  drove his cock  further  down   Jenny's  throat . the  Taunt clearly   causing James to  hang his head  lower. Still breathing hard  from the  ass rape  Lauren looks over towards James and indeed  Notices the  ever growing  erection in his  jeans .

Shear hate  now  shows in Laurens  face as she watches James becoming aroused at the sight of  the  two of them being  raped and  abused.  Loud gagging  fills the room  as  Roger   raped  her mothers  mouth in harder and  deeper  strokes .  Roger speaks   his  taunts   driving  even more hate into  Laurens  mind " once you and your mother here are properly  broken and trained so you will obey everything you  are told ,  your humilation will continue as you  will then  assist  in the rape and torture of your sisters  andof  course as i am  sure you  willtake great pleaure in your Husbands  redheaded lover "....................

carhamgrater
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2021, 10:37:59 AM »
Only thing needed would be for a guy to jerk James off while his wife and mother-in-law is being raped! Very original to have family members taken at the same time as the wife. merit awarded from me!

Offline justvisiting
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2021, 07:24:58 PM »
I agree.  Love the concept of Lauren and her mom at the same time while knowing that they will soon punish Lauren's sisters.  It's literally a family affair.

Merit from me.

• Sophomore
  • Merits 118
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2021, 04:59:25 PM »
                       James continued to  stare  as  Roger's cock  forced it's  way   down his mother i laws throat  her  gagging and ragged breathing  filling the  room. Lauren her head hung down in shame and  sorrow  could not bear to  watch  what  was happening to her mother. Roger  looking over  at James smiles and evil  smile  " Why look Lauren   see how excited James is  watching you and  your mother get  raped " he  taunts Lauren  who looks  over at  James  seeing his erection straining  against his  pants.

" You  Bastard James " Lauren screams at him " How  could you be excited  watching this "  James just continues to  stare  Jennys  cheeks   puffing out  each  time  Roger  drives his cock into her throat . Jenny  Her eyes rolling towards the back of her head merely   gagging and  grunting  from the  fierce  face fucking. " Why I bet  James wishes he was helping in this  endeavor  don't your James  " Roger taunts him  wickedly.   At a nod   The guards   yank James from his chair and  his  jeans  and  boxers are quickly  stripped from  him.  " My  my  what  a poor excuse for a cock you  have James " Roger  says  . again he nods and one of the Guards quickly  wraps a  rubber band  tight  around the base of  Jame's  cock and his ball  and he  winches in pain.

James is forced back   down into his  chair now naked from the waist down.  Roger   then unexpectedly    pulls his cock  from Jenny's mouth leaving her gasping  for  air .  The table  upon which  she is strapped is lowered and wheeled over   in  front of  James .  Her mouth still held  wide open  by the  gag  one f the  guards then    grabs Jenny by the hair  and  forces her   mouth  down  upon James    cock .  causing her to  gag more . James is stunned as her warm mouth ids forced over his  cock  her tries to look  disgusted but  can not  quite hide the pleasure of  feeling her throat on the  head of his  cock

Roger smiles  evilly as he moves behind  Jenny  " Feels  good doesn't it James  " He taunts  " but that  feeling wont last long you  see the  rubber band around your cock  and balls will in deed  keep  you  hard   but  will also    keep  you  from  cumming  so  eventually  it will be agonizing pain you  feel  rather then pleasure.  And my guard will keep Jennys mouth moving  up  and down your shaft until i  tell him to  stop ' With that  Roger  reaches between Jennys  legs and    pushes open the lips to her cunt lining his  still hard cock   at the entrance and in  one stroke  forces his entire   shaft into her  dry pussy . Jenny screams  around  James  cock   as  Roger  begins to rape her   in  hard deep  strokes.  The guard  forcing her  head up and  down  forcing her to  take her bastard son in laws  cock  into her mouth  . Lauren  screams   watching her mother being   penetrated  from both  ends and being made to  suck off tjames , This  truly   is the ultimate betrayal  caused by  James  .  she hangs her head in shame   weeping   harder ....................

carhamgrater
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2021, 05:46:25 PM »
God how I want to see Lauren  get over stimulated that she breaks her bonds and attacks James! Merit awarded from me!

Offline justvisiting
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2021, 08:07:21 PM »
And another merit from me!